Wrill: The Bitter Shard

Chro

A cruel Toa of Ice, whose soul is colder than his homeland, and whose weapon of choice tends to be the only thing sharper than his own wit.8953181997_6188e7bdf6_n.jpg ^ CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO VIEW THE MOCPAGES GALLERY . ^Feedback is appreciated.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Wow. May i just say congratulations. I think that is the most bad (insert) toa of ice ever. I mean a circular saw. I imagine him going on a bloody rampage.

The mixture of the colors is also good. I found it funny how you had that like checkerboard piece on one of the arms. I also love the custom head. Very unique design.

The thickness of the legs is a bit weird but i suppose you would need thick legs to carry that weapon around all day.

He is just really awesome 9.8/10 (because of the one thing i pointed out but this is just my opinion)

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Thanks Vox. Are you saying that the legs are too bulky, or just irregularly armored?

That is really good. My two critiques are that his arms look a bit too small, and his ankles seem to be too big. But other than that, he is really good. That saw is awesome.

More like what Canis said Chro. The ankles just seem to big compared to the rest of the legs.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Ah, I see what you mean. Yeah, the ankles (at their widest) are four studs, whereas the rest of the leg is either two or three... Thanks for pointing that out. :)

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

I've been waiting for this mind-drilling MOC of yours to be posted on here since I first saw it a few days ago.

And I'm just going to say that this is incredibly well done. Though the legs, as already has been said, may look a bit too bulky, I'd say, having experiences of ( failed ) bigger builds than the "regular" ones ( like that of the Inika ), that it is most probably due to standing issues: that saw looks hard to counter-balance. The head has a very interesting and original design and it perfectly fits into the character's presentation you've given us.

The only downside is that, in my opinion, his arms look somewhat weird, the area around joints being thin and empty, the others being much larger.

After all, if I had to express a vote, it would be 9.7/10.

...may I say that I kinda envy you? :P

I've been waiting for this mind-drilling MOC of yours to be posted on here since I first saw it a few days ago.And I'm just going to say that this is incredibly well done. Though the legs, as already has been said, may look a bit too bulky, I'd say, having experiences of ( failed ) bigger builds than the "regular" ones ( like that of the Inika ), that it is most probably due to standing issues: that saw looks hard to counter-balance.

Haha, thanks! It was difficult to balance, you're right... (the legs were indeed larger to provide more weight).

The head has a very interesting and original design and it perfectly fits into the character's presentation you've given us. The only downside is that, in my opinion, his arms look somewhat weird, the area around joints being thin and empty, the others being much larger.

Yeah. If I'd armored around the joints, he couldn't've moved his arms very well, and would've been unable to pose (flexibility is something I always try to incorporate into my MOCs).

After all, if I had to express a vote, it would be 9.7/10....may I say that I kinda envy you? :P

Thanks for the feedback. :lol: I suppose you could (though it is not my intention to inspire envy).

The Chainsaw (or should I saw Buzzsaw) Massacre all over again. I can see why he looks so menacing with the buzzsaw blade and the eyes on the custom skull. You really outdid yourself Chro, real piece of Bionicle terror. Imagine if he had a story where people talked about what he did?

Thanks Rick. Eh... I don't know if he's a crazed murderer, but he's certainly dangerous... ;)

but their spirits

First off that Buzzsaw... OH MY GOD That look so amazing.

The arm is really good like the use of the rahkshi head. The upper part of the body is good like the chest armor but the lower part i don't like it, it look really odd to me. The upper leg look great like how it looks but the lower leg look like it do not fit well with the MOC and the armor on the lower leg i on a 50/50 on that. The head look really good like that you use lego parts for the head and like that you use metus mask for the MOC.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube