What character would you bring back from the dead?

boston100

IF you could bring any character back from the dead who would it be? Also Dead includes the piraka as they arnt really alive any more.

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing.

1. After the Mata beat him in 2001.

2. After the door crushed him.

3. (debatable) After Axonn smashed the vat with his essence. (I thought he died when that happened, at least.)

4. After the Barraki destroyed Maxilos.

5. (If he came back) After a big rock smashed his head.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

3. (debatable) After Axonn smashed the vat with his essence. (I thought he died when that happened, at least.)

1. The Mata never defeated him. He faked it and let them think they'd won.2. His armor was destroyed. His essence escaped the wreckage and followed the Piraka to Voya Nui.

3. Same as with the door, except this time he followed the Inika down the Cord to Mahri Nui

4. Same as the last two. He just traveled in his gaseous form to Metru Nui where he worked his way down to the Core Processor.

5. The moon fragment smashing his head was the only time he ever died. Every other time, he was faking it.

As for who I would bring back, I'd say Krika or Icarax, seeing as the Red Star cannot restore beings whose bodies were completely destroyed.

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

1. The Mata never defeated him. He faked it and let them think they'd won.2. His armor was destroyed. His essence escaped the wreckage and followed the Piraka to Voya Nui.

3. Same as with the door, except this time he followed the Inika down the Cord to Mahri Nui

4. Same as the last two. He just traveled in his gaseous form to Metru Nui where he worked his way down to the Core Processor.

5. The moon fragment smashing his head was the only time he ever died. Every other time, he was faking it.

As for who I would bring back, I'd say Krika or Icarax, seeing as the Red Star cannot restore beings whose bodies were completely destroyed.

signoffffff.png

Yeah, but pretty much all of those, he was thought to have been killed by the heroes, even if in hindsight, we now know better. It's a typical comic book death. Like when Superman appeared to have died, (and is still considered to have been as good as dead), but he actually had been unconscious and his body was regenerating or something silly like that.

All of those are comic book deaths, so all of those would count. You need explanations as to why he always comes back, so sometimes an author needs to say, "oh yeah, and he really wasn't dead, even though the characters and the readers all thought he was, and here's why. ToaKapura1234 didn't mean he literally died and came back.

How well will you die?

signoffffff.png

Yeah, but pretty much all of those, he was thought to have been killed by the heroes, even if in hindsight, we now know better. It's a typical comic book death. Like when Superman appeared to have died, (and is still considered to have been as good as dead), but he actually had been unconscious and his body was regenerating or something silly like that.

All of those are comic book deaths, so all of those would count. You need explanations as to why he always comes back, so sometimes an author needs to say, "oh yeah, and he really wasn't dead, even though the characters and the readers all thought he was, and here's why. ToaKapura1234 didn't mean he literally died and came back.

I know that. I was speaking from the here and now perspective. But thank you for clarifying.

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I say Nikila and Lesovikk's team. Imagine how happy he would be if he saw them again? The dude is a depressed Toa who can't stop looking back at his past.

I don't they should, for exactly the same reason. The dude needs to learn from his mistake and move on, instead of having all of his problems magically solved for him.

I'm not big on resurrecting dead people, but if I had a choice, it would be Lhikan. Get that poor guy out of the Red Star.

1) Krika.

2) Anybody clearly revived by the Red Star.

3) But nobody else NOT revived by the Red Star (off the top of my head :P) -- so no Matoro.

4) NOT Teridax. Pet peeve about the "comic book deaths" as LL put it. I get so sick of that when stories do it. I didn't mind Terry's other defeats because it was never really treated as a definite death. The characters might have considered him dead at those times, but for the most part we are not told that. It was mostly fans wondering if he might be dead. But this time Greg confirmed it, so that should be completely final. And not for the reason but because we had a satisfying story arc with a truly grand-scale climax to bring it about. Bringing him back would utterly cheapen pretty much that whole story arc; a major no-no IMO. (If Bionicle returns it should have a new villain IMO, or perhaps better yet a super-ancient one we've never met. :P)

Note: I don't think bringing back people like Matoro would necessarily cheapen anything, but others do, and I can understand that, so best not to mess with it. I like bringing back good guys because that's what we would want if we actually lived in that world, but we would hate for a bad guy like Terry to come back. The good guys weren't fighting to have Matoro die, obviously; they were fighting to somehow permanently defeat the Makuta and undo as much of the harm he caused as possible.

I do think that eventually just about everyone on the Red Star is pretty likely to get off, unless they die again in the process of securing some way to get off.

As for Krika, maybe it's not possible, but he wasn't a strictly bad guy so he'd be more interesting, and his method of going out was ambiguous in-story.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

My own personal theory about Krika is that since he just "faded" and never died, that either

a. He was still able to think but lost his body, his powers, and all five senses.

b. He became an invisible ghost that could only observe and could affect nothing.

I don't know if either of these is explicitly wrong but I think a is possible and b sounds like a cool idea that's just slightly less likely.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Hmmm.... An interesting question.

I would say Lhikan, because he is one of my favorite characters ever. But he's alive so I'm going to say...

Icarax or Krika. They basically reformed and stopped being evil Makuta, and you have to respect that.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Icarax or Krika. They basically reformed and stopped being evil Makuta, and you have to respect that.

Icarax reformed from being an evil Makuta? I doubt that. He just had a beef with Teridax, and wanted him taken out. I mean this guy fought the Toa Nuva and Toa Ignika with no remorse, and there's nothing that shows that he changed in any moral fashion.

Yes, the only reason Icarax tried to destroy the Codrex was because he needed Teridax's plan to fail for him to take over the Brotherhood. Krika went along because he had a change of heart, and decided that the only way he was going to stop the Plan at that point was to go along with Icarax, even though Icarax had anything but good intentions. Of course, since Icarax's plan also meant killing Tahu, Gali, and Onua, Krika probably decided they were worth sacrificing to save Mata Nui and the universe from Teridax. Perhaps if the Toa Nuva while under Teridax's reign could look back on Krika's actions and his motives, they might agree.

How well will you die?

I personally think that his "control mechanism" he found caused it to disentigrate him instead of giving him control like he thought it would.

The visorak the piraka killed in that one book, so they could have their own TV show 'Some Random Visorak in the Woods'

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears °▲Delta, add me if you wish

I'm generally against the principal of bringing back characters, particularly if their death had a significant meaning to the storyline. In the context of changing the story so deaths hadn't occurred, Tren Krom, Krika and Mutran were all struck down, partly just for convenience. I'd have them survive somehow. I guess most of the Makuta had potential, but Krika and Mutran were particularly interesting.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I personally hated Karzahni (the being) and Tren Krom's death. Two of the most ancient beings in the MU, just dead in the blink of an eye, and right when the story stopped being written too. I always thought Karzahni was one of the most unique and frightening villains of the series, and Tren Krom held a lot of potential as a character. Their deaths just seemed pointless.

team_axonn_banner_redone.png

Credit to .:MatoroIgnika:. for the awesome banner.

75% of BZPers are afraid to show there love for Bionicle, if you are part of the 25% that are proud to call yourselves fans of Bionicle, Copy and Paste this into your sig.

The villains who reformed, then died almost immediately after. Also the Karzahni plant was kind of adorable, from what I've gathered.

I'm not sure if she's dead, but... This is embarrasing, but...

Varian was pretty awesome and I hope that she gets out okay and has a lovely life with Norik but shh we don't even know if she's dead

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

My own personal theory about Krika is that since he just "faded" and never died, that either

a. He was still able to think but lost his body, his powers, and all five senses.

b. He became an invisible ghost that could only observe and could affect nothing.

I don't know if either of these is explicitly wrong but I think a is possible and b sounds like a cool idea that's just slightly less likely.

Yes, his power was to become a ghost, not to become nonexistent. No over amplification of his powers should have been able to KILL him, but instead make him just practically a ghost.

I guess bringing Teri back isn't so appealing after all. I FO SHO don't want Matoro back, it would ruin his importance (which I would argue is very little anyways). I don't want Lhikan back, no matter how cool of a character he is. I don't like the idea of someone as cool as him living as a Turaga.

I guess if I had to bring anyone back, it would be Carapar. The guy turned kinda good for a second and didn't really mean to do evil when he attacked Tren Krom, he thought he was an enemy.

Knock Knock

Who's there

Hoff

Hoff who

Yes

Id say Trem Krom, by far. And this is a spoiler but

Why did velika have to be a great being in disguise? I spent 3 months making a fan fic about a bota-magnan island that worshiped Trem Krom, then made pictures of it, and then recreated the island In blender, Only to have A voya nui matoran (or so we thought) wipe him out! Velika took out Karzahnni and artahka! how?and Why?

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

Why did velika have to be a great being in disguise? I spent 3 months making a fan fic about a bota-magnan island that worshiped Trem Krom, then made pictures of it, and then recreated the island In blender, Only to have A voya nui matoran (or so we thought) wipe him out! Velika took out Karzahnni and artahka! how?and Why?

You know, you could still always post that fanfic. No one really cares of you change the canon. As for why Velika killed him, he was going cleanup for the beings that GBs wouldn't want running around SM.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

You know, you could still always post that fanfic. No one really cares of you change the canon. As for why Velika killed him, he was going cleanup for the beings that GBs wouldn't want running around SM.

Ah yes! that does make sense. Ooh! So, tren krom can switch bodies...? *Idea!*

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

• 3 weeks later...

Krika, Icarax, Mutran, and Carapar. The first three because they were such cool characters and I would've loved to seen them in the storyline after 08. As for Carapar, I just really liked his character and set. :)

I also wouldn't mind bringing Tren Krom back as well. If only to make them a interesting threat to the residence of Spherus Magna.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Bring Carapar back, throw him into the middle of the jungle with a stick and watch him sstruggle for survival. It may seem cruel, but it would make for good t.v.