Azshrak Reshaped Realms

LunaStar

If it's your own proposal, then it can go in BIONICLE-based creations. I'm not sure if having topics for other people's Cuusoo projects is allowed, though.Anyway, this proposal is nice and creative unlike some BIONICLE and Hero Factory proposals, but I find that the story it's crafted around is extremely complex, which makes it tedious to even read. The figures are fairly weak as MOCs, certainly not outstanding enough that I'd be interested in them as sets. The articulation on the ones in the main image is downright feeble. Unpronounceable names are NEVER a good idea as the actual names characters go by. And finally, this project is not designed too effectively considering that LEGO Cuusoo proposals are supposed to present one potential set, not a full theme — that comes later.Overall this proposal seems to borrow many of the bad aspects of BIONICLE and very few of the good ones. In this way it shares many of the weaknesses of "bring back BIONICLE" proposals. People are interested in crafting something as complex as BIONICLE, but without any understanding of the product-minded design that made BIONICLE sets so effective, or of the storytelling techniques that were absolutely necessary to prevent information overload. Everyone seems to want to jump in with a bunch of races/species and a story full of mystery and political intrigue, instead of adding new information at a rate people can effectively digest. If BIONICLE couldn't last more than ten years because its storyline was too impenetrable, these kinds of concepts couldn't last more than a single wave.