You have interesting concepts going on there, but I would recommend experimenting a bit more with various techniques; like for example, re-using your Lariska's leg design on him, and beefing up the torso a bit. The way I see it you haven't really done that much. Instead of making minor adjustments, give it a bit more flavour XD

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Some subtle changes that overall look good. The black on the shield sticks out a bit, but its a good concept. It certainly looks like it would shield him more than the original. I find it interesting you chose to attach the Nynrah blaster to his arm, but not the shield, as generally you find shields look good strapped to the forearm. I reckon the shield would look better on the side of his arm, I'd leave it up to you whether you left the blaster on his arm as well or not. I don't know if it would be odd to have both tools attached to his arms...

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I thought that the shield would be a good handheld weapon, and I was thinking of Megatron when I attached the Nynrah blaster. But, I like him the way he turned out. I'm also working on a Tahu Vs. Krika short. both have been upgraded, but you can't really do much with Krikia :/

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!