Video Game You Last Played?

One of the games me and my sister still play periodically every couple of years or so on our old PS2 is "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King", which mind bogglingly (to me anyway) is almost sixteen years old. 

Last time we played we completed a new story and then the Palantir of Saurman, so this time around we've just been visiting random places, leveling up Faramir, and desperately trying to complete the Palantir of Sauron.  I think we're almost at the point that we're willing to use cheat codes. 

Still a really fun game. 

• Upvote 1

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

FFXIV. The grind to get all my classes levelled up before Shadowbringers comes out is gonna be tough, but I'm determined to get them all to lvl70 by then so I'll have viable DPS, tanks and healers for all the new content. Oh, and crafters. Gotta be able to make new gear, too. That and I gotta keep on top of weekly runs of Orbonne Monastery to get my current SMN gear augmented.

So much to do, yet so little time.

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

Dark Souls III.

I’ve been able to get in a handful of short sessions, but my minimal time with the game and the brief amount of re-familiarization I need with the game each time I play another session (which in times past would not be an issue, but is now due to the longer periods of time between play) have made progress slow. I am about to enter the Cathedral of the Deep, but this replay has reminded me again how much I dislike the run from the Cleansing Chapel bonfire to the first shortcut from the Cathedral to the Chapel. This segment of the game proved to be one of the more difficult sections of the game for me on my first run through the game, and it is proving to be just as difficult this time around. It’s a long run before gaining access to a bonfire, and the area is littered with a lot of enemies. On their own, the enemies aren’t much of a problem, but they tend to be in groups, which makes them harder to deal with.

Another difficulty I’ve encountered is the build I settled on. I’m all three games, my first successful run was made with dexterity-focused characters, with a little stat investment to also allow for some pyromancy. This particular style of play has proved versatile and most effective for my play style. This time around, I decided to go for something a little more challenging and outside my comfort zone: a strength/faith build. Up until now, it hasn’t been much of an issue. In fact, I was doing pretty well. However, I just switched to a greatsword (which I intended from the beginning to be my primary melee weapon in this run), and the adjustment has been... challenging. The speed is less of an issue than I expected—it’s only a hair slower than the weapon I was using before—but the stamina consumption is an adjustment. Which has led to an issue I worried about: stat allocation.

I knew I wanted some investment into strength and faith because those were obviously the most important stats for a strength/faith build. The problem, however, is that, as I usually do in these games, I tried to spread my stats too much too early instead of focusing in one area until I was super effective and then filling in the other areas I needed. This has left me less effective than I would like, and I have a feeling it’s going to make the next bit of the run a little more difficult than it needed to be. Thankfully, I am close to the NPC that allows me to respec, so I fully intend to take advantage of that.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

• 1 month later...

I finished LEGO The Hobbit a few days ago. This game shared many of the same features as Lego Lord of the Rings, but also expands greatly on that by introducing a "loot" system of various materials (to collect alongside studs) to spend to complete certain tasks, and making the forging of special mythril items into a minigame. One point of irritation for me was that much of the hub world exploration involved needing to complete certain quests in order to gain access to certain other quests, which forced me to frequently travel back and forth across all of Middle Earth rather than just slowly progress from one side to the other (not to mention, prevented me from immediately obtaining certain red bricks). Even with the obviously incomplete story, the structure and unique systems made this a rather good game, which I'd rank just above Lego Lord of the Rings.

Next game for me; LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

Now that I'm moving on to a franchise that I find much more interesting, I'm definitely looking forward to see all this game has to offer beyond the story content (which again, I've already seen, thanks to Twitch Tuesday). That hub world covering much of New York City appears to be quite massive, so hopefully I won't find it too overwhelming.

Edited by Chronicler06

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

I fell back into the rabbit hole that is Skyrim. These days if you look online it's easy to think it's more meme than game, but I only ever played the vanilla version, but now I'm replaying it with all the DLC and a whole lot of mods. It's definitely flawed and pretty shallow, but it's fun and entertaining nonetheless. 

:kakama: 

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

• 3 weeks later...

These days I mostly just play Duel Links... but! I also have a run of Star Wars Knights of the old republic going on. And it's fun, playing sorta dark side, but not quite, because I am not that evil. But the morality makes a bit more sense than in... idk, Fable. xD It's fun, though.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

• 4 weeks later...

I finished LEGO Marvel Super Heroes a few days ago. I enjoyed the unique storyline featured in this game, as well as the bonus levels and exploring the hub area of Manhattan. I also liked many of the characters (especially big figs like Hulk), and even got some good laughs out of the various "crazy situations" to rescue Stan Lee from peril. Notably difficult about this game was completing the races (especially the ones that involve flying around) in the hub area, but I was able to figure them out remarkably quickly. Overall, I really liked this game quite a lot, enough that I'm now willing to rank it my second favorite (behind only the Lego Movie Videogame).

Next game for me; LEGO Batman 3 - Beyond Gotham

This is of course another game where I'm already familiar with the story content thanks to Twitch Tuesday (in fact, this was the very first game that was ever played on Twitch Tuesdays). Even though I probably won't be as thrilled with this game as I was for Marvel Super Heroes, I have a feeling that I'll still be able to enjoy this one.

• 2 weeks later...

currently playing baldur's gate: enhanced edition, as one of my periodic attempts to make myself like crpgs. there have been specific ones i've liked in the past - planescape: torment, which uses the same d&d 2.5 ruleset as baldur's gate and is built in the same game engine; as well as fallouts 1 and 2, both by planescape developer black isle - but the broader genre is something i've bounced off of.

part of the problem is that i'm just not particularly smart, and i have neither the patience nor the desire to pore over the rulesets or come up with optimal builds.

honestly i'm mostly killing time waiting for the halo: the master chief collection pc release

man remember when no one would dream of making a forum site without signatures

that was tight

• 2 weeks later...

Mortal Kombat 11

Game's story was great, and I like the customization, but the game feels like a slight backwarding from MK10. Where is Takeda dude? and Kronika's design lacks inspiration given her stature in the pantheon.

Crusader Kings 2

My go-to game if you have frequented the topic long enough. With the release of Holy Fury, Great Works, and Iron Century (those last two content add-ons being free) there has been a lot of new stuff to try out. Created the HRE as Otto Liudolfinger "the Great", but as the realm historically was nto called the Holy Roman Empire at this time i decided to go with a German spelling for Roman empire, Romisches Reich (I was blessed that sweet sweet Translatio Imperii by the Papacy, yum). Umayyad Caliphate of Andalusian Cordoba enslaved the Christian resistance in Spania and invaded Aquitaine, and the Pope called for a crusade over a century earlier than our time-line to liberate Aquitaine. I partook in the liberation and my son Liudolf Liudolfinger was awarded being a duke.

Decades later after squabbling with heretical kings and vikings, a new Crusade was called for to liberate the enslaved Christians of Egypt (who their lot had not yet been entirely economically draiend by the sharia humiliation tax and not been forced to choose between death or islamic conversion). I partook in that, Otto now being in his 70's and owner of a lush beard. while this was happening, Liudolf had his titles robbed by a greedy Occitanian King (who by now had expanded his realm by liberating Catalonia), who became paranoid after being humbled by conquering invasion of Gaul by heathen Denmark and an opportunistic Venice, so now exiled and titleless, Liudolf became my benefactor for my deeds in the Nile. Otto's Romisches Reich ended up being the primary polity to aid in the endeavor, so Liudolf Liudolfinger became King of the Crusader State of Egypt, effectively making him a German Pharaoh. We shall see if our catholic Liudolf will be as schismatic about religion as Roman Emperor Heraclius was, whose caesaropapism was so tyrannical that the Coptic Egyptians invited the Rashidun Caliphate to conquer them, ensuring the enslavement of their poor countrymen and their very own descendants when funds eventually ran dry). Now I am presently given the choice to continue playing as Otto "the Benelovent" or as Liudolf "the Holy".

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Playing in the Holy Roman Empire in CK2 made me have an itching to try out Kingdom Come: Deliverance once more. Last time I played it I got distracted with other video games and never got back to it. I am restarting from the beginning so as to prevent psychological disenchantment, which is a crime in of itself as the game's atmosphere is indeed enchanting. if you ahve patience i reccomend this game to any who like open-world RPGs (like Elder Scrolls), just don't expect magical stuff. Oh, and God bless Father Godwin, the best parish priest of all the land, man is a legend, lmao.

Edited by The Hip Historian Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I finished LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham back in late June (just a few days after the forums were shut down). I have to confess, I found this one to be perhaps one of the biggest disappointments of all the Lego games I've ever played to date (not as bad as the Harry Potter games, but I had expected those older games to be bad, while I had hoped Batman 3 might be as good as the other newer games of its time like Marvel Super Heroes). Going through the story content was fine (especially the interesting part where five levels are unlocked at the same time and allow you to play them in any order, a first among Lego games), but once I got to freeplay, that's where I started having frustrations. First of all, not all character abilities are automatically unlocked, and some require certain characters that you really have to figure out where to find them (which was also my biggest complaint about the Harry Potter games). The "map" is just a featureless globe with all the levels and hub areas randomly scattered around, making it hard to effectively keep track of your progress. Although I liked the hub worlds of "Lantern Planets" were literally fully spherical areas to explore, all this emphasis on the Lanterns made me think at times this should've been called the "LEGO Green Lantern Videogame". At least I had fun with the bonus level based on the 1966 Batman TV series. Overall, this game turned out to be such a disappointment that I'd rank it near the bottom of my list of favorites (ahead of only the two Harry Potter games and Star Wars Complete Saga).

Next game for me; LEGO Jurassic World

Technically, I've already completed this game by now, and will post my thoughts on it at a later time, so for now, I'll just say that prior to playing this game, I was actually looking forward to this game and had expectations that I would enjoy this one (especially considering what I had previously seen of it on Twitch Tuesdays).

Edited by Chronicler06

I finished LEGO Jurassic World back in early August. I actually liked this game a lot, as it seemed to combine many of the features from some of my other favorite Lego games. For example, the game is divided into four hub areas for each of the movies, and completing each movie's story mode unlocks freeplay for its respective hub (much like Indiana Jones 2, except here you're allowed to use all characters and vehicles across all four hub areas). In fact, the size of these hub areas managed to strike the perfect balance for me, large enough where a map is useful, but small enough that it's not overwhelming. I definitely liked being able to play as various types of dinosaurs among the playable characters (especially the raptors), as well as made use of the "create a custom dinosaur" feature, if only for the sake of completing certain tasks to reach full completion. In all honesty, I thought the part I would struggle most with would be all the running portions of certain levels (meaning I had to grab things like minikits as I passed by, with the risk of having to repeat those portions again if I missed any), but remarkably I was able to handle them good enough that I never had to do any more than just the necessary additional run for freeplay mode. Overall, I loved this game so much that it's now replaced Marvel Super Heroes as my second favorite of all the Lego games I've played so far (The LEGO Movie Videogame still holds the top spot on my rankings), so there's a good chance I may be interested in playing it again sometime.

Next game for me; LEGO Marvel's Avengers

Technically, I've already been playing this game for quite a while, and in fact managed to finish it just today, but I'll post my thoughts on it a little later. I will say here that for my first impressions, I was hoping this game could be as good as Marvel Super Heroes, but I was also concerned it might turn out more like Batman 3, and since my personal rankings of those two games are way far apart, I decided to keep my expectations moderately low and see how the whole game turns out.

I finished LEGO Marvel's Avengers a few days ago. Although it's structured much like Batman 3, the content made this game seem better by comparison (especially since unlocking all the necessary character abilities is much easier to figure out). My main issue is the lack of actual maps to help me navigate the hub areas, especially the massive Manhattan hub that's mostly similar to the one in Marvel Super Heroes (not to mention how ridiculous it is that simply viewing the overview world forces you to leave whatever hub area you're in). At least the story content was interesting, such as the three bonus levels being unlocked halfway through, giving you the option of playing those levels or continuing with the main story. I also liked the ability to have your characters actively use finishing moves against enemies or team-up moves (some of which are quite amusing). Overall, this was a nice game, but I wouldn't quite rank it among my top favorites.

Next game for me; LEGO Star Wars - The Force Awakens

I'm looking forward to this game, as it has not only some features previously seen in the other Lego Star Wars games, but also includes some features that were entirely new to any Lego games at the time (and would become a major part of many later games). This is also going to be the last Lego game I plan on playing this year (I intend to get through the rest of them next year), and at the rate I've been completing these games, it looks like there's a good chance that I'll have plenty of time to spare before I'm ready to move on to the next one.

• Like 1

Lately I've been playing Hyrule Warriors again. The fun but repetitive gameplay along with the huge amount of content makes it a perfect game to come back to every now and then. Probably going to put this one back down now that AI: The Somnium Files has come out, which is definitely something I've been looking forward to playing through.

I also play a lot of Hearthstone. I've really been enjoying the last two expansions. I like to play while listening to podcasts or other videos. Lately it's been a lot of Bionicle and other LEGO stuff actually. If anyone else plays my Battle.net is Valendale#1247.

I've been playing through Terraria again after forgetting to back up my previous (endgame) character and world. It was a good run with my old character and world though. 

Also, my Jungle is literally right next to a Crimson. It's going to take some time to weed out all of the crimstone that's hidden in the mud while digging deep/big enough pits for the Jungle. Hardmode preparations take the most time. 

pWPTu7m.jpg

I've been engrossed in my first playthrough of the Mass Effect trilogy in three or four years. Right now I'm about to start 3 and it's bittersweet, because I've had so much fun for the past sixty hours and I know this is where the whole thing goes downhill. Not just the ending, but the whole game.

Also some Overwatch, which I got back into at the start of the summer when Rainbow Six started to burn me out.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I played Astral Chain for a good while the previous week. This week (and every week) I've been playing a lot of World of Warcraft classic. Also regular World of Warcraft, and some Fate/Grand Order of course. 

The next games on my to-do list are the Link's Awakening remake on the switch, Untitled Goose Game, and most importantly I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator.

Edited by Snelly
  • Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I've been playing a lot of Starbound lately, which is basically Terraria... in space. It feels kinda like a 2D No Man's Sky, and it's surprisingly addictive. There's a main storyline to follow, but I haven't really bothered with it. I'm having fun just flying from planet to planet and doing random quests.

I play way too many games at once, but for my singleplayer story game fix, I'm currently doing my first playthrough of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Much like its predecessor, it's absolutely fantastic (shoutout to Tyler for pestering me until I played Human Revolution). Really rewarding stealth gameplay and exploration, intriguing cyberpunk setting, thrilling story and characters, brilliant art direction, beautiful graphics, and a phenomenal soundtrack. Pretty much everything I could've asked for. I just hope we get a third entry to Jensen's story some day.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

ive been playin ffxiv, tho im kinda jus raidlogging in that game (i miss my home server of balmung so much qq), some classic world of warcraft with a few friends where we basically jus get drunk and run around for a while

lil bit of overwatch 'cuz of the lego bastion skin and my boyfriend picked up fire emblem for me so ive been (slowly) playing that, too 

On 6/6/2019 at 8:45 AM, The Hip Historian Iaredios said:

Crusader Kings 2

My go-to game if you have frequented the topic long enough. With the release of Holy Fury, Great Works, and Iron Century (those last two content add-ons being free) there has been a lot of new stuff to try out. Created the HRE as Otto Liudolfinger "the Great", but as the realm historically was nto called the Holy Roman Empire at this time i decided to go with a German spelling for Roman empire, Romisches Reich (I was blessed that sweet sweet Translatio Imperii by the Papacy, yum). Umayyad Caliphate of Andalusian Cordoba enslaved the Christian resistance in Spania and invaded Aquitaine, and the Pope called for a crusade over a century earlier than our time-line to liberate Aquitaine. I partook in the liberation and my son Liudolf Liudolfinger was awarded being a duke.

Decades later after squabbling with heretical kings and vikings, a new Crusade was called for to liberate the enslaved Christians of Egypt (who their lot had not yet been entirely economically draiend by the sharia humiliation tax and not been forced to choose between death or islamic conversion). I partook in that, Otto now being in his 70's and owner of a lush beard. while this was happening, Liudolf had his titles robbed by a greedy Occitanian King (who by now had expanded his realm by liberating Catalonia), who became paranoid after being humbled by conquering invasion of Gaul by heathen Denmark and an opportunistic Venice, so now exiled and titleless, Liudolf became my benefactor for my deeds in the Nile. Otto's Romisches Reich ended up being the primary polity to aid in the endeavor, so Liudolf Liudolfinger became King of the Crusader State of Egypt, effectively making him a German Pharaoh. We shall see if our catholic Liudolf will be as schismatic about religion as Roman Emperor Heraclius was, whose caesaropapism was so tyrannical that the Coptic Egyptians invited the Rashidun Caliphate to conquer them, ensuring the enslavement of their poor countrymen and their very own descendants when funds eventually ran dry). Now I am presently given the choice to continue playing as Otto "the Benelovent" or as Liudolf "the Holy".

:kaukau: Oddly enough, I was just about to leave a post saying that I was planning on doing a Paradox Games mega-campaign from CK2 -> EU4 -> Vic2 -> HoI4.  I had been interested in getting these games fora mega-campaign for along time, and I figured that I simply couldn't make it worth my leisure time.  Partially, that's because I don't have any friends who are into that kind of things.  As it turns out, I'm wrong about that, because I do have a friend who's into it, because he just recently tried out HoI4 and is trying to put together a full party of players to engage in a long-term campaign.  I also made a new friend who's interested.  Personally, I will only engage if we can start out from CK2 or EU4 and work our ways through a mega-campaign, but if we did, it would be a great way of keeping in contact with my increasingly long-distance friends.

Anyway, I'm still working on the idle, graphics-free Kittens Game.  Plus, I have an idle clicker game on my phone at the moment, where literally all I do is gradually wait for my resource production to double, and then double again.  How hardcore I am.  Oh, me!

I finished up playing AI: The Somnium Files recently. I'm a big Zero Escape fan so I was very excited by this game going in, especially after all the online marketing. While I don't think it was quite as good that series, it was still held my interest the whole time and will probably be my favorite game of the year. It also managed to subvert a lot of the expectations I had going in from the marketing and the author's previous work. My biggest complaint would be the overuse of a certain kind of dirty joke.

The last game I played to completion was Persona 5, which I finished about two months ago.  I'm not normally a fan of turn-based games,so I was rather surprised by how much I enjoyed it.  I ended up pouring all my free time into it for about a month and a half, it was the first time in probably two or three years I spent so much time playing a video-game.

The most recent game I played at all was Code Vein, which I was playing earlier today.  As a fan of Dark Souls 3 I'm really enjoying playing a game with similar combat than I don't have to take as seriously.

Wyrd byð swyðost

I really need to be more active

• 1 month later...

I finished LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens just yesterday. I certainly liked a lot of the features introduced in this game, such as multi-builds, blaster battles, and new things to collect like those "carbonite blocks" to unlock classic Star Wars characters. Also interesting is that many of the hub world quests must be started only by certain types of characters. Aside from that, there's the usual minikits and red bricks in the levels, along with races in the hub worlds. At least the hub world maps are easy to help you figure out where to find any remaining collectibles or quests, as well as an overview map to keep track of your total game progress. Overall, a rather good game with not much to complain about (aside from glitches with some of the Steam achievements leaving me without the one for 100% game completion despite the game telling me I've got that much progress done).

Next game for me; LEGO City Undercover

I'm going to wait until after the new year a couple months from now before I start playing this game, as I'm hoping to replace my desktop computer with a new one that has Windows 10 in hopes that it will better handle the newest Lego games that I hope to play throughout next year. It'll certainly be worth the wait, as this is the one Lego game I've been particularly excited about more than any other.

And since I'm now finished with my Lego game efforts for this year, here's my complete list of rankings (most favorite at the top, least favorite at the bottom) of all the games I've played so far:

The LEGO Movie Videogame
LEGO Jurassic World
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - The Videogame
LEGO Star Wars - The Force Awakens
LEGO Batman 2 - DC Super Heroes
LEGO Indiana Jones 2 - The Adventure Continues
LEGO Star Wars III - The Clone Wars
LEGO Marvel's Avengers
LEGO The Hobbit
LEGO The Lord of the Rings
LEGO Batman - The Videogame
LEGO Indiana Jones - The Original Adventures
LEGO Batman 3 - Beyond Gotham
LEGO Star Wars - The Complete Saga
LEGO Harry Potter - Years 5-7
LEGO Harry Potter - Years 1-4

Edited by Chronicler06
typo

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently playing through Bastion and waiting for the new Megaman Zero/ZX collection to come out next January as a one-day-early birthday present.

The games I've completed so far since my last post are:

Hob
Momodora: Reverie under the Moonlight
Rakuen
Bioshock 1+2
Portal 1+2
Skyrim: SE
Elmia

I've recently been replaying Starfox Command-I like the flying mechanics (it's hella fun to just skim along the planet's surface esp. on a mountain or city level), and I like the different types of weapons that the fighters have. 

But even more recently I've been playing some good old Henry Stickman! XD (http://stickpage.com/henrystickminseries.shtml) cracks me up every time!

Sig..gif.a3346491b24c9bc3827e18c57ef3b7ff.gif.6f7ce54313e70f1931299845e4d29d20.gif

started a nuzlocke run on pokémon x recently. at first i was gonna do a naming scheme of bionicle characters but that quickly fell apart when i had to catch a flabébé and had no idea what bionicle name would work there, so i'm just doing random ones now

Edited by King of Kings

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A few weeks ago, I had an opportunity to play Bionicle: The Game from 2003. It turned out to be a much smaller and quicker game than most Lego games these days, despite the unique challenges presented by the gameplay on certain levels. As with any other game, I wanted to go for maximum completion status, and in this particular game, it meant collecting all the "lightstones" throughout each of the eight levels. Some levels were definitely more challenging than others to the point that I had to repeat them well over a dozen times, but ultimately, it took me just over ten hours to accomplish my goal (compared to more recent Lego games, where 100% completion can take over 50 hours to accomplish). I can easily imagine anyone interested in just passing through all the levels to reach then end of the game rather than going for all the collectibles could complete this game in probably not much more than just two or three hours.

In other news, I just got my new desktop computer all set up, which I plan to use for all the most recent Lego games I have yet to play. My old desktop has had minor performance issues with playing some of the newer Lego games, and this became especially clear when I decided to test out Lego Star Wars Force Awakens on the new computer and quickly managed to unlock the final achievement that somehow my old computer was unable to trigger, despite reaching 100% completion twice (I had made a second attempt earlier this month with no success on the old computer). I'm honestly quite pleased that the very first game I'll really be playing on that new computer will be Lego City Undercover, which also happens to be the one Lego game I've been more excited to try than literally any other.

• Like 1

After BFVA this year, I finally decided to check out BIONICLE:  The Game.  I was a bit skeptical at first, but I really ended up loving the game. ^_^  Even though it wasn't too long of a game, it was engaging and fun. :)  :biorules:

Aside from that, I also have started Beta Testing Darkflame Universe's LEGO Universe recreation. :)

I'm thinking of checking out BIONICLE Heroes at some point as well. :biorules:

~Daler

• 2 weeks later...

Over the break from school I just had, I played a lot of an online RPG called DragonFable, a game I played much more when I was younger. It is kind of simple and juvenile to me now, but I still enjoy going back to it every now and then. I also started playing the King Knight campaign for Shovel Knight, crazy that that game has been out for 5 years at this point and is finally finished, although I haven't completed it yet.

Back at school I've been playing Smash in the student center almost every day.

I play Pokemon Masters on my phone while I'm not doing my. I'm looking to add friends on it. My friend code is 1067-2149-9457-7119.