Video Game You Last Played?

metal gear solid v with morbid's side-op expansion mod. actually i just finished the last of those new side-ops tonight. probably going to play something light now.

incidentally my FOB just got invaded for the first time in all the years i've been playing the game. the invader got gunned down by my security team within 50 seconds of arrival lol

man remember when no one would dream of making a forum site without signatures

that was tight

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apologies for the double post, but for my Playstation friends out there, if you're subscribed to PS+ one of the free games that you can download and play is Lego 2k Drive! I'm definitely planning on picking it up and giving it a try, the price on release was a bit steep for me at the time. :)

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

• 2 months later...

I tried playing LEGO Xbox LOTR with my brother at Christmas which was glorious! But sadly sickness has struck me with slowness and senility-it was so hard I could barely play and just trotted along after him haha. We switched to Mario Party 8 Wii which suited my pseudograndma brain cells better but I was still zoning out on autopilot, forgetting to play & kept falling asleep. Hope tis temporary, learning my tired, toddler-level thinking abilities was a bit terrifying for us all. 😂🙈 

• Like 2

goldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpgIMG_7223(2).jpg.62624129031c1e2fd7df50d70b18f765.jpggoldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpg

IMG_0692.GIF.3309bb29bcc7460f3b8786a87af44771.png.da7133cb92dbb2189370ddfa6f4d46de.png Member-Made Emote Topic h.jpg.3e4ad884a1ceef85d03b81b5df0c09ef.jpg

Original Mush art thanks to @Bambi

4 hours ago, Mushy the Mushroom said:

I tried playing LEGO Xbox LOTR with my brother at Christmas which was glorious! But sadly sickness has struck me with slowness and senility-it was so hard I could barely play and just trotted along after him haha. We switched to Mario Party 8 Wii which suited my pseudograndma brain cells better but I was still zoning out on autopilot, forgetting to play & kept falling asleep. Hope tis temporary, learning my tired, toddler-level thinking abilities was a bit terrifying for us all. 😂🙈 

I have Lego LOTR on PS3, it is definitely glorious!

Sorry that you're sick though, that's no fun. :( Hope you get to back to 100% very soon!

• Like 1

Formerly Iron_Man5

10 hours ago, TERIDAX941 said:

I have Lego LOTR on PS3, it is definitely glorious!

Sorry that you're sick though, that's no fun. :( Hope you get to back to 100% very soon!

Nice! :) My favorite part has to be the fancy costumes/tools/rubber duckies to naturally place upon the figure’s heads/weapons in the free play/roaming treasure trove thing, haha! 

Aw how kind, thank you, it means a lot! I hope you are having a great year so far :D 

Thanks GIF - Thanks - Discover & Share GIFs | Thanks gif, Happy ...

• Like 2

goldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpgIMG_7223(2).jpg.62624129031c1e2fd7df50d70b18f765.jpggoldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpg

IMG_0692.GIF.3309bb29bcc7460f3b8786a87af44771.png.da7133cb92dbb2189370ddfa6f4d46de.png Member-Made Emote Topic h.jpg.3e4ad884a1ceef85d03b81b5df0c09ef.jpg

Original Mush art thanks to @Bambi

• 2 weeks later...

My cousin and I set up Steam Family Library Sharing, so I've been playing some of her favorite titles this year, namely the Steve Jackson's Sorcery! games, an adaptation of an old gamebook. I also tried out my first Elder Scrolls Game last night. She's quite the gamer. I feel like I've been able to learn more about her through playing her games and it's given us something fun to talk about, even if I have become frustrated at points.

On the competitive side of of things, I have hit a couple ranked goals. I made it to Gold in League of Legends. This will probably be my last season playing that game, as I don't want to install an anticheat software that has to be always on on my computer. And I hit Masters in Legends of Runeterra, which is also I think the last ranked season as they're going to cease to release new cards for that game soon. It's quite a pity, I really enjoyed it while it lasted.

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Bambi said:

Has anyone dared to try the Battlefront Classic Collection?

I was really tempted to grab it as I never got a chance to play it when it originally came out, but with all the reviews about it, I'm going to wait until they fix the multiplayer and possibly go on sale :P

Formerly Iron_Man5

55 minutes ago, TERIDAX941 said:

I was really tempted to grab it as I never got a chance to play it when it originally came out, but with all the reviews about it, I'm going to wait until they fix the multiplayer and possibly go on sale :P

The reviews are overwhelmingly negative, which is hilarious. I might grab it in the future when issues are fixed and there’s a price drop, as well.

As for the last game I played, Slay the Spire. Wonderful game that I swear is impossible to beat. Not even with the best luck and most stacked layout can I beat the final final room.

20 hours ago, TERIDAX941 said:

19 hours ago, Aiden said:

The reviews are overwhelmingly negative, which is hilarious. I might grab it in the future when issues are fixed and there’s a price drop, as well.

As for the last game I played, Slay the Spire. Wonderful game that I swear is impossible to beat. Not even with the best luck and most stacked layout can I beat the final final room.

At this point, I'm not even sure if I'm going to buy it after it's fixed. Aspyr got caught allegedly using someone's mods in the game, though it seems they removed it.

21 minutes ago, Bambi said:

At this point, I'm not even sure if I'm going to buy it after it's fixed. Aspyr got caught allegedly using someone's mods in the game, though it seems they removed it.

I believe Star Wars HQ on youtube reported on that, and I think it was confirmed that they used the "borrowed" mod in early advertising but the actual game uses all original stuff.

Formerly Iron_Man5

22 hours ago, Bambi said:

I saw that as well sometime after my original message, don’t plan on buying it at all after hearing that. I heard that they’re somehow legally fine using people’s mods, which is insane to me.

• 2 weeks later...