Greatest Day of the Year

Velox

Because it's the birthday of the greatest person ever: Ezorov/Katie. : D

Thanks for being the most amazing friend and person ever. <3 Have some cat pictures. :3

3000-birthday-cat.jpg

birthday_cat_sad.jpg

grumpy-cat-birthday_o_1154779.jpg

arso for obvious reasons:

bearhug.jpg

All right everyone, you know the drill. It's time for a party! <: D :happydance: I EXPECT MUCH PARTYING

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

We've all had the experience. The impossible quest for the perfect gift. It has to be something no less worthy than the recipient--and no cooler than they are, either, or you'll make them feel bad. And it has to be personal to them. It has to fit them. It's not like you can knit them a sweater ten sizes too big, or give a gaming console to a writer, or give a book to a boxer. It has to be the sort of thing they would get for themself, only not something they'd ever think to get for themself. It can't be generic. And above all else, it has to say a little bit about you, too--as the giver, you have to give more than just a gift. You have to give a piece of yourself. You have to give something genuinely meaningful.

batmanbday.jpg

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmtih :smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

KATIE

I wuv you

KATIE

happy birthday

KATIE

I'm sorry I'm not eloquent enough to do a Nuile-style paragraph but that's the way the cookie crumbles

KATIE

have you noticed a pattern in this birthday message yet? c:

KATIE

-TYLER

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I'm a bit late to the party, but happy b-day anyway, Katie :) . Hope you had a good one.

-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

Happy birthday Miss Angel of Artistry. :)

I don't have a present or anything, so I hope these pics will do:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4kk4ez1Ex1qzfv8po1_500.jpg

http://thegoodenoughwitch.typepad.com/.a/6a00e553e29d1d883401127943668f28a4-500wi

Kittens!

Edit: I apologize, but the second image contained a word that is filtered on BZPower. I had to remove the link. If you have questions, feel free to PM me, -Windrider-!

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

~KH~

wikinuibanner.jpg

I'll take your part

When darkness comes

And pain is all around

Like a bridge over troubled water

I will lay me down

BY ORDER OF THE GREAT ETHEREAL VELOX

MORE PARTYING HAS BEEN ORDERED

cat-party%3Ddancing-cats.jpg

Unfortunately Velox forgot to order pizza. But as you can see, he didn't forget the nepeta cataria.

Catnip responsibly.

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

Katie, Andrew is bullying us into posting in this topic. It makes me feel uncomfortable, and I think I need to talk to an adult. :(Happy birthday, Katie! Or since we seem to be doing all sorts of langauges in here, お誕生日おめでとう! (If you can't read that on your computer just imagine a bunch of funny Japanese lines that translate to "Happy Birthday!")

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

An Unexpected Entrance

As I look around reluctantly at the topic I had been shoved into, I wasn't sure if I should feel annoyed, scared or just confused. Sure, in my group we'd had some crazy times, but I'd never been locked in a birthday topic by my usually rational and collected leader!

There are cats here, but I can't see them. I like cats. I like when they purr and rub against you. I don't like cats when it's dark out and they're slinking around invisible to me.

They're doing that now.

I stumble forward to where a guestbook awaits next to the door out of this dank vestibule: inside I can sense there is noise and, more importantly, light. A thin shaft of brightness peeks through the door, shedding a dim light on the book which I hastily sign. Hands trembling I open the door, close my eyes and step in.

It's a moment in my currently hyperventilative state where I'm glad I can control sound. I float in a soundless and dark void with nothing to bother m-

Darn that cat! Did it just bite me?

I have to do something, but escape is all I can think of. Still blind I turn around, fleeing through the door. The words 'happy birthday' must have escaped my mouth before I slam the door. I feel in the dark for the handle to the topic and, mercifully finding it unlocked, flee outside into the freedom of COT.

-x-x-x-

A writerly happy birthday to my fellow Ambager Katie! And yes, Velox made me do this. :bored:

Well, the story part was my innovation.

Edited by Grantaire

HI KATIE I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT I THINK YOU'RE RELATED TO THE TOOTHBRUSH MAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY (IMAGINE THAT'S NOT COMIC SANS AND ACTUALLY TOOTHBRUSH SPEAK CONGRATULATIONS YOU SPEAK TOOTHBRUSH HAVE A NICE DAY CAN YOU TELL I HAVE SOME BLOOD IN MY CAFFEINE STREAM)

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Hahaha, oh my gosh, you guys are so amazing! xD Thank you all for the kitty pictures and batman pictures and happy wishes of birthday. C: I would reply to each one of you individually but I don't think I can quote that many people and I'm really just lazy...So here is my hug of happy for all of you c':kittenglomp.jpg

Edited by Ezorov

bannnnner.png