A lot better than V1, and that is saying something. The addition of azure looks great. My main qualm is the midesection, which is a bit too skinny, but otherwise great! :lol:

Thanks, Chro. The midsection is too skinny - that's the problem with making the socket face forward. It gives better posability, though. Thanks for the feedback!

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

As Chro mentioned, the torso is a bit thin, but that's really the only major thing that could be improved. Overall, it looks very well-built; the legs, in particular, look really good, though the feet look a bit small. The color scheme as a whole is well-balanced, though the occasional dark gray piece throws it off a bit. The custom head looks good, and the little laser things on his arms are cool.

Good job.

Q2TtLEz.png

I like this one. Since Toa of Light can change their colors, he looks like a Sound Toa. Cool, plus I do see the back upper arm plate.

Thanks! The arm plate is missing on his left.

As Chro mentioned, the torso is a bit thin, but that's really the only major thing that could be improved. Overall, it looks very well-built; the legs, in particular, look really good, though the feet look a bit small. The color scheme as a whole is well-balanced, though the occasional dark gray piece throws it off a bit. The custom head looks good, and the little laser things on his arms are cool.

Good job.

Thanks! The feet may be a bit small - I was originally going to use a semi-custom design with additions under the Metru foot, but I didn't have enough gray technic. The dark gray can also be attributed to lack of parts.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET