Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Well, I guess I am smart, though my recent efforts don't really show it.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

h8trs g0nn@ h8,m8.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

see these memes?

qBL0h33.pngOVdu.gif

these memes, are NEW rocket racer memes. my first four tragically died in a racing accident and im'a honestly need y'all to step it up so these memes don't die too...i mean, if that's ok with you,no rush...uh...

...recers. :3

what am i even doing help

• Upvote 1

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams

Twitter Flickr

A video game that looks like it could be translated as an anime as well.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

BIONICLE.

Not much else to say, really. Unless you're hiding something...

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

wGF2PMb.png

Reading this is probably the best use of your time, you lifeless shell.

My BFGRPG Characters BBC RADIO 4 Entry Disturbing ant farm lodging (Which I'm a part of?)

Corpse Raking Characters: GOOOOOOAL Arsenal Thorpe Park IMAGINATION

[JOKE UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

• Upvote 2

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams

Twitter Flickr

Ah yes, the great controversy over the creation of the universe. Classic Adams.

t5pQDlO.jpg

*ngboi*

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Will you ever be able to competently raise  more than one dragon?

t5pQDlO.jpg

That was funny, but more tongue-in-cheek (No wait, here it is :P ). I was actually expecting the Laughing Man's logo from the Ghost In The Shell series to appear there.

Warning, bold text ahead
The only people that react in such a way to that are those that blind themselves to the truth in front of them and stuff their ears with the shouts of the undeniable that spouts forth from the all of the universe in its entirety, all because it does not fit their artificial fantasies.

Can anyone see the irony in this comment? :P

Also, I've been waiting for my chance to respond to this signature's quote.

Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

:i:  :a:  :r:  :e:  :m_d:  :i:  :m_o:  :s:   }----|]I||I[|----{    ああ   私はこの中にあまり力を入れ    }----|]I||I[|----{ iaredios_-_aurebresh.jpg

xCx6CiO.jpg

IT'S SIX O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING GO BACK TO BED - A Bionicle G1 constitution and board game project (big cheese) | Tikka-Masala | Chicken Mayo  |  The Tide washed away my sandcastle  |  
Screw my name     Educational Guff     Speaking Latin-ese   SQUARL SQUARK THANKSGIVING      Korma Curry   Liam Neeson   YO YO PIRAKA     Blue Peter Badges     CROW REVOLUTIOOOOOOOON

• Upvote 3

Twitter Flickr

Okay, forget your signature. What you have created is beautiful.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

wanebous.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

G9ILpec.jpg

DISCOOOOOOOOORD

Quote of the Month/Year/whenever I get around to updating this again (basically never):

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah death,"

spike--the-dragon.pngtoothlesslick2plz.gif?1spacemanstrife.gif?43.jpgs-l64.jpg

Edited by Ayliffe
  • Upvote 3

Twitter Flickr

*bgoin*(how is it that i end up after you every time?)

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

That's terribly misspelled.

G9ILpec.jpg

DISCOOOOOOOOORD

Quote of the Month/Year/whenever I get around to updating this again (basically never):

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah death,"

spike--the-dragon.pngtoothlesslick2plz.gif?1spacemanstrife.gif?43.jpgs-l64.jpg

I update it daily.