Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Another inspirational quote with what looks like either flowing flower petals or confetti.

I've two questions for ya, Soran.

1: How do you manage to manage all these things at once?

2: When's the road to home coming back?

1. Normally they're all tied together. So anything new I create for the Chimoru R Kit is normally for my comics. Anything new I create for the Snazzy kit is for "The Road to Home". I don't often work on all of them at once though.
  2. When I feel I have enough time to devote to working on it. Compared to my usual comics, The Road to Home takes a long time to make since almost every panel has a new background I'm having to create, then there's writing dialogue and organizing commands, etc. At the moment I don't have time to work on it.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

"Will Soran ever figure out how to leave this small panel? Will he ever find his way home? Tune in next time... to SORAN'S COMICS!"

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

A matoran comic-host wearing a bootleg Avohkii. (bootleg, as there is only one real one...)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

A warrior king stares out upon his awaiting legions, counting his armies standing in the middle of the ravine, readying himself for the oncoming battle. Will he be victorious? Will he even survive? Only the awaiting firestorm will tell. 

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I remember when comic kits were a huge phenomenon.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

HERESY!!!!!!!! BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!! MAKUTA WILL BLE- wait, wat?

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Wow, all the Trump jokes on my quote people have been using are hilarious XD

Anyway, seems you have some image links to some fine topics! Your kit work is great, and so are your comics. Don't know the third one though.

My comics: Kazi's Comics 3.0

My music: T-MG Music

"And now for something completely different."

-- Monty Python

A link so some nice comics and music and a neat quote. I almost feel like the quote should be between the comics and music links.

Anyway, seems you have some image links to some fine topics! Your kit work is great, and so are your comics. Don't know the third one though.

The third one is another comic series I have titled, "The Road to Home". It's a Choose Your Own Adventure comic which revolves around exploring the actual BIONICLE Universe through my character, Soran. It's basically a combination of a comic/game, where the readers get to input commands for the character Soran to do in relation to his current location. It's a pretty neat series that I'd recommend reading if you find the time but don't expect any updates any time soon if you do. It's on hold at the moment until I find enough time to work on it again.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

What if isn't the real life of Loganto, but just yet another of the fake realities he's been placed into?

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Sorans are staring longingly at their kit of nature, while guarding the other's, forever lost in a conflict without combat, who will win their kit back? And who will be left kitless?

How Can Autobots Sleep If Their Eyes Aren't Real?

~Soran

How can computers sleep if they don't have legs?

~Giant Female Ninja Robit for teh Betterment of Mankind