Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Am I the only one who figured out how to pronounce it early on?

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Same old tramopline-o-thon

Am I the only one who figured out how to pronounce it early on?

Evidently not. Got annoyed by people thinking there is an L there so I put the pronunciations in the faces of all to see. I liked my doodle of Mata Nui fighting the random vorox though, going to miss that.

Edited by Iaredios the Desert Dude
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

A jungle mask that superves no purpose, excluding aesthetic ones.

Pretty neat colourful map there, I should check out that interactive adventure sometime.

I assume the colours match up to the elements, but there are 8 regions so I'm a bit confused.

Well there are thirteen to fourteen elements on the map, ten elemental regions on the mainland, with one of those shared between two elements, two more elements on the smaller island in the bay, and two regions in the mainland whose boundaries are uncertain, and thus unmarked by the white lines. Edited by Petewa

The shape looks a lot like France before it gets that area to its south-east, and after it randomly decided to invade Germania/Switzerland for whatever reason.

HRE, WHAT DID YOU DO TO PROVOKE THE BIG-BLUE-BLOB??! YOU FOOL! OH, THE HUMANITY!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

PR_Jungle_Fury_logo.png

I love road to home.
Well you be working on that comic soon?

Probably not. I don't have enough time to work on comics, that's why I'm ending my series. Also at the given pace that The Road to Home was going at, it would've lasted years. 

~Soran

• Upvote 1
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Soran reflects on his existence, as his creator now reveals the news.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Yeah, I honestly have no clue where this is from. No clue whatsoever. But hey, a blue dude and a red girl.

What a neat ancient structure. Where is that?

It is at Cappadocia, Anatolia (Turkey). They are ruins of an ancient Christian monolithic temple. Possibly an entrance to the Underground City that was initially carved from pre-existing cave-men dwellings, and the city went deep underground to escape Roman persecution. It was briefly featured in Assassin's Creed: Revelations.

Edited by Iaredios the Desert Dude

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

an unfortunate diagnosis

I wonder what the healing process of Transformers even is. Do they, like, automatically self repair or do they have to manually restore damaged areas? What secrets do you hold, little quote?

manually restore, they wouldn't need medics like ratchet if they could self-repair

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Yet again, my limited knowledge of Transformers inhibits my ability to identify those characters. 

EDIT: I'm stupid sometimes, okay?

I wonder what the healing process of Transformers even is. Do they, like, automatically self repair or do they have to manually restore damaged areas? What secrets do you hold, little quote?

manually restore, they wouldn't need medics like ratchet if they could self-repair

But to what extent? How could a species survive if it couldn't heal minor injuries? Do Cybertronians live eternally, then?

Edited by Inary the Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

I swear, I live in a vacuum. What're they from?

t5pQDlO.jpg