Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

xenoblade characters

Yet again, my limited knowledge of Transformers inhibits my ability to identify those characters. 

EDIT: I'm stupid sometimes, okay?

I wonder what the healing process of Transformers even is. Do they, like, automatically self repair or do they have to manually restore damaged areas? What secrets do you hold, little quote?

manually restore, they wouldn't need medics like ratchet if they could self-repair

But to what extent? How could a species survive if it couldn't heal minor injuries? Do Cybertronians live eternally, then?

like, they're not organic. they don't get a cut and whoop it heals a few days later. they'd have to patch it up or something, they are robots after all

also they essentially do live eternally (their lifetimes are measures in millions of years) but there are "sicknesses" and the like that can kill them, but they sure as can't die from old age

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

The artist must enjoy thigh gaps.

I've seen better though.

never-cut-what-you-can-untie-biggest-thi

Edited by Iaredios the Desert Dude

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Right you are, my friend. Right... you... are...

*Sobs*

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

What if I used a chisel?

I feel inclined to make a Smash Mouth reference.

Or was it?

I write stories too!  I just need to get one up here.

I've been abandoned on GoT. How is it going on there? Has my character died, or simply been forgotten?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

All I see is France being divided into colors, after it partially annexed Navarre and Catalonia. Hmm. kind of reminds me of the world of Kaiserreich, where the German Empire (the Kaiserreich) won WW1, and later France goes fascist and history begins to rhyme with ours.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I think you got the Magma covered.

I've been abandoned on GoT. How is it going on there? Has my character died, or simply been forgotten?

You are alive and in probably the safest region right now. Pardon me the great Kingdom of Stone.

Me on the other hand is in hot water with the fire region and loving it.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Wow, you're the lord of the literal back country?

Pardon me?

t5pQDlO.jpg

Are you a race of treants? 

Pardon me?
Magna.
I meant magna.

I still don't understand...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Green people. Greani will save you!

Pardon me?
Magna.
I meant magna.

He means Manga, but his phone keeps auto correcting, or he didn't know that the N goes before the G. Either way, it's pretty plain to see.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

That's deep, dude. At least, I think it is...

He means Manga, but his phone keeps auto correcting, or he didn't know that the N goes before the G. Either way, it's pretty plain to see.

Ohhh... I just... couldn't put it together. 

Magna is a form of anime.

Ehh, err, no. By definition, anime is animation, while manga is a comic, regardless of the substance. Anime can be adapted from manga, and vice versa, but they are not the same thing. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

Sorry

Mobile stinks.

And I don't no much about Anime and all that I just knew there was a connection.

(I guess this big pile of confusion is my punishment for making a bad pun. :P )

Green people. Greani will save you!

Pardon me?
Magna.

I meant magna.

Thanks for explaining.

It's the autocorrect.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I can't heal this hole in my heart...

*Looks at meme page*

Nevermind.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Fallout New Vegas is superior to FO3.

A shame the mojave desert is barren and not a lush desert like much of Arizona. Can't go there though, nope! (...except for Caesar's camp)

I wouldn't mind a sequel to New Vegas set in Arizona: Caesar is dead, the land is divided, the future is in your hands!

Edited by Iaredios the Desert Dude

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png