Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

THE PIC HAS RETURNED

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

A fellow confused about wearing a jester's hat, along with a link to an epic amongst other small print in red

Well seeing as my old stories are in the archives, and don't see to be reachable, there isn't much for me to put here right now. So hope you are having a good day, and try not to fall into any trans-dimensional portals I guess. Lastly, to round things off with a quote:
"Ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?"

Now those are bottomless holes.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

((You are correct, its the initials of my name))

Apparently you were known as someone else.

Such an informative sig since this Piraka~mistika has been transformes by some other worldly force into srakii~Pktaaim

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Maybe if we add some color to this sig it will return you to your previous username

Maybe I'll forestall your return just to spite you.

Oh you are such a merciful person

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Still trying to burn all of the coffee in the world

Seems a little counterintuitive to ignore those who ignore you but mess with those who actually help you not starve what am I talking about Mattatias is apparently just a complete troll

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits