Requiem IV Personnel Quarters

Just out of curiosity Lev, It wouldn't be too late too post a new character would it? If it isn't I'll send you a pic and description of the characters weapon for approval. Easier then posting the profile only to have to edit it down the line.

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

Just out of curiosity Lev, It wouldn't be too late too post a new character would it? If it isn't I'll send you a pic and description of the characters weapon for approval. Easier then posting the profile only to have to edit it down the line.

Of course not. That would be silly.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Of course not. That would be silly. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Hey man I don't know how long you plan to keep the rp going. You could kill us all on Mr. Flibble's whim :pI'll send you a link or pic when I get home tomorrow of 4's weapon. Edited by Erebus Toa of Darkness

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Of course not. That would be silly. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Hey man I don't know how long you plan to keep the rp going. You could kill us all on Mr. Flibble's whim :PI'll send you a link or pic when I get home tomorrow of 4's weapon.

This RPG is meant to last three months. Whether or not it does is another matter entirely. If by some miracle player activity continues for all three months (note: this hasn't happened for quite some time) and the story has not been wrapped-up, I may choose to enter it again. However, the setting will likely be changed in a number of ways.

Player actions could make those good modifications, or bad ones. Without player action, though, the second law (?) of thermodynamics rules that things will only go downhill.

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Alright Character 2ID Tag: 00006Gender & Species: female Toa of FirePower Suit: wears a light power suit for maximum mobility in combat the suit is primarily black with silver accents. It has heavier protosteel plates on the chest and back then on the rest of the suit. The suit is colored black with crimson and Silver accents. Her suits database is neurally linked to her brain and it has information on how to use her scythe as well as her mask. It also has a limited amount of data on the Requiem VI such as what it is and a very small amount of information on who she was. It also posesses very rudimentary data on computers navigation, and random access codes although she is unsure why she has them or what they are to. Her suit is resistant to radiation, insulated to resist electric shock, and adds a little more heat resistance then what her natural abilities allow. Finally it has a belt with 6 cartridges of ammunition around her waist 11 per cartridge. Not counting the one already in the gun. The back part the waist of her suit is magnetic and she keeps the HCSS equipped there.Weapon approved by GMWeapons: her suits primary weapon systems are offline whether or not they can be repaired is unknown.. She is however equipped with a dual mode scythe which her database has listed as the "HCSS Crimson Rose" When in its default form it looks like a red box. When in its first form it transforms into a high powered bolt action sniper rifle. In its final form the gun opens and extends to form the scythe. In this form the rifle is still capable of being used. It has 11 shots per cartridge and its protosteel bullets are capable of punching holes through armor and the walls of the Requiem.Appearance: 6 is small and thin compared to most Toa, she is often mistaken for being a delicate flower. Something she uses to her advantage. 6 wields a black kanohi kualsi which is sealed in her power helmet leaving a pair of light purple eyes looking out. Her body is primarily black with crimson accents.Abilities: 6 is extremely fast and nimble capable of covering large distances in seconds. 6 will utilize speed and acrobatics, back flipping and cartwheeling in and out of battle. She is also quite strong despite her appearance capable of handling the recoil of her HCSS or utilizing the recoil to increase the speed and force of her strikes. As a Toa of Fire she has the ability to create, control, absorb and manipulate fire however because of her suit she does not have access to her element.Personality: She is the complete opposite of most Toa of Fire. She is normally rather calm and level headed but she can have quite the mean streak if you get on her bad side. 6 can be quite the smart aleck especially to somebody who gets on her nerves. 6 is more then willing to step up as a leader (in this way she follows the example of the Toa of Fire who came before her.) she isn't bothered by death and is hard rather hard to intimidate.Anyone want to group up with her?

Edited by Erebus Toa of Darkness

ID Tag: 00006Gender & Species: female Toa of FirePower Suit: wears a light power suit for maximum mobility in combat the suit is primarily black with silver accents. It has heavier protosteel plates on the chest and back then on the rest of the suit. The suit is colored black with crimson and Silver accents. Her HUD is capable of identifying the species, number and element of anyone she meets on the ship as long as they are in her vicinity. Her suits database is neurally linked to her brain and it has information on how to use her scythe as well as her mask. It also has a limited amount of data on the Requiem VI such as what it is and a very small amount of information on who she was. It also posesses very rudimentary data on computers navigation, and random access codes although she is unsure why she has them or what they are to. Her suit is resistant to radiation, insulated to resist electric shock, and adds a little more heat resistance then what her natural abilities allow. Finally it has a belt with 6 cartridges of ammunition around her waist 11 per cartridge. Not counting the one already in the gun. The back part the waist of her suit is magnetic and she keeps the HCSS equipped there.Weapon approved by GMWeapons: her suits primary weapon systems are offline whether or not they can be repaired is unknown.. She is however equipped with a dual mode scythe which her database has listed as the "HCSS Crimson Rose" When in its default form it looks like a red box. When in its first form it transforms into a high powered bolt action sniper rifle. In its final form the gun opens and extends to form the scythe. In this form the rifle is still capable of being used. It has 11 shots per cartridge and its protosteel bullets are capable of punching holes through armor and the walls of the Requiem.Appearance: 6 is small and thin compared to most Toa, she is often mistaken for being a delicate flower. Something she uses to her advantage. 6 wields a black kanohi kualsi which is sealed in her power helmet. She also wears a Red hooded cloak over her power armor hiding her face, the only thing visible is a pair of glowing silver eyes looking out. Her body is primarily black with crimson accents.Abilities: 6 is extremely fast and nimble capable of covering large distances in seconds. 6 will utilize speed and acrobatics, back flipping and cartwheeling in and out of battle. She is also quite strong despite her appearance capable of handling the recoil of her HCSS or utilizing the recoil to increase the speed and force of her strikes. As a Toa of Fire she has the ability to create, control, absorb and manipulate fire however because of her suit she does not have access to her element.Personality: She is the complete opposite of most Toa of Fire. She is normally rather calm and level headed but she can have quite the mean streak if you get on her bad side. 6 can be quite the smart aleck especially to somebody who gets on her nerves. 6 is more then willing to step up as a leader (in this way she follows the example of the Toa of Fire who came before her.) she isn't bothered by death and is hard rather hard to intimidate.

Electrical resistance, huh? Heh...

What with what are already rather impressive physical abilities I am not willing to approve the HUD identification ability. Similarly, having something like a cloak outside of the power suit would be against regulation, especially for going into stasis. It would be more likely to find something like that within ones personal equipment supply.

This is the last crew member I am willing to approve below the digit number 101. I will also stop approving numbers higher than 9999.

Yes with the electric resistance I'm pretty sure that you're thinking that she is going to be going after Mr. fingers but she isn't despite the fact that a protosteel bullet could probably take off his... Anything. Although it was my intention to go after him. he messed 686 up pretty bad an he will pay dearly. Anyways I'm not planning to deploy her just yet

Yes with the electric resistance I'm pretty sure that you're thinking that she is going to be going after Mr. fingers but she isn't despite the fact that a protosteel bullet could probably take off his... Anything. Although it was my intention to go after him. he messed 686 up pretty bad an he will pay dearly. Anyways I'm not planning to deploy her just yet

You assume quite a bit about what will happen in the days to come.

Well, just get those requested edits in order.

Okey dokey lokeyEdit: done

My first character in a long time. (I moved.)

ID Tag: 913

Gender & Species: Male toa of lightning

Appearance: He is tall, thin, and lean but is actually a lot stronger then he looks, his armour is dark blue primary and gray secondary with blue eyes and heartlight and a dark blue mask of Fate. His power suit is dark blue with gray lightning bolt highlights.

Power Suit: His suit is fairly well armoured but not heavily armoured. It has a large multi tool built into its right arm holding things like a welding torch, assorted screw drivers, pliers, wire cutters, wire stripers, a small knife, a light, etc. His visor can become tinted when welding and has night vision for working in dark areas. The fingers of the suit interlaced with wires allowing him to use his electrical powers when working close up with electronics. His database provides him with manuals on working with electronics and building and repairing many devises on the ship including the power suits, it also tells him the functions of his multi-tool and how to use them. Strangely enough it also includes a few manuals on basic melee combat and how to use his Calix.

Abilities: Elemental lightning powers, Calix mask of Fate. He is naturally good at inventing, building, and repairing electronics.

Personality: He is a bit eccentric but a great inventor, he appears to have a short attention span but in reality he just pays attention to too many things at once, sometimes seeing things that others miss, the only time he is more focused is when he is fixing or building something, and even then he will sometimes stop when he notices something else interesting. He seems to have an interest in fighting and learning to fight.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

ID Tag: 408

Gender & Species: Male Ta-Matoran

Appearance: Red body and mask, golden feet and hands. White and gray power suit, easily noticeable, hard thick rectangular backpack that items are mounted in and on.

Power Suit: His job is to take on jobs that are too potentially dangerous for those of more importance, in other words, he is a suicide man. He is outfitted for individual missions and has few functions build into the suit. His suit has places to hold tools and weapons for what the situation calls. His suit has a large shield that expanse from his left arm, magnetic anchor on his belt with cable. The suit turns solid on impact with high velocity collision.

Weapons: large bulky machine rifle with bipod for a steadier shot, fires ten rounds per second, clips hold sixty rounds, with a second clip it can fire much stronger at four rounds per sec, the shots are energy fired with a protodermis oval bullet to hold it together until it reaches it target. Six bombs half the length of a matoran’s arm, thicker at one end designed to be thrown. Taser.

Abilities: For his job he was trained in nearly every field, enough to understand step by step instructions to finish the mission. He’s tough and with the help of his suit can handle being thrown, whacked, ect.

Personality: Wanting to succeed and reach positions of responsibility he works hard to accomplish his goals (wants to become captain of his own squad (or whatever they’re divided into). He is loyal, has a sense of duty, and is willing to fight for his friends and his duty to them. He may have problems deciding between friends and duty.

I was thinking that he could find his weapons outside not to far from his stasis tube, considering his job he is not likely to carry weapons unless it is his assignment.

Do I have to include him finding his weapons in my first post?

Also I wanted to have his rank be one below squad captain (like lieutenant), whether it is just temporary because of the current emergency I’m not quite sure who would promote him except the computer but if his suit can’t connect to the main computer I doubt that would work. Something like that anyways. He could be ranking over others in his squad if anyone else wants to but that’s up to them.

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

IC: 819 [Training Deck: Stairwell]819 began to walk up the stairs with his guns, turning his Tracker Vision on. While he couldn't see, he knew how to climb stairs and he would see if anything was coming down the stairs with his Tracker Vision. So he took up a spot in the lead.Then, he arrived to the top of the stairwell. He turned and opened up the door, showing that they had ended up back in the Personnel Deck. Thankfully, very close to them was an elevator. 819 looked back at 72 and yelled, "Hey, Captain! We need you to activate an elevator."

Just noticed this... I don't want to be the one to throw a wrench in the works, or anything, but didn't the stairwell go downwards? :confused:

In which case, it would lead to an entirely different destination. Also, about The Map... does it portray the Requiem IV from the side, or from above?

In which case, it would lead to an entirely different destination. Also, about The Map... does it portray the Requiem IV from the side, or from above?

Side, of course.

My first character in a long time. (I moved.)

ID Tag: 913

Gender & Species: Male toa of lightning

Appearance: He is tall, thin, and lean but is actually a lot stronger then he looks, his armour is dark blue primary and gray secondary with blue eyes and heartlight and a dark blue mask of Fate. His power suit is dark blue with gray lightning bolt highlights.

Power Suit: His suit is fairly well armoured but not heavily armoured. It has a large multi tool built into its right arm holding things like a welding torch, assorted screw drivers, pliers, wire cutters, wire stripers, a small knife, a light, etc. His visor can become tinted when welding and has night vision for working in dark areas. The fingers of the suit interlaced with wires allowing him to use his electrical powers when working close up with electronics, of course it also allows him to blast out electricity star wars style, of course it is only powerful enough to stun or shock something. His database provides him with manuals on working with electronics and repairing many devises on the ship including the power suits; it also tells him the functions of his multi-tool and how to use them. Strangely enough it also includes a few manuals on basic melee combat and how to use his Calix that appear to be downloaded from the ships database.

Abilities: Elemental lightning powers, Calix mask of Fate. He is a skilled mechanic and inventor.

Personality: He is a bit eccentric but a great inventor, he appears to have a short attention span but in reality he just pays attention to too many things at once, sometimes seeing things that others miss, the only time he is more focused is when he is fixing or building something, and even then he will sometimes stop when he notices something else interesting. He seems to have an interest in fighting and learning to fight.

No electrical blasts..

The information wouldn't be in the ships database, it would be part of the suits own database. There'd be no way to tell at this point where they originally came from, if from an external source.

Skills with mechanics and invention would mentioned as part of the power suit, as they are more part of the information database of the suit than they are some sort of natural thing - though some part of it may be natural, the Abilities section refers to natural abilities of the species like elemental powers, mask use etc.

Appearance: Red body and mask, golden feet and hands. White and gray power suit, easily noticeable, hard thick rectangular backpack that items are mounted in and on.

Power Suit: His job is to take on jobs that are too potentially dangerous for those of more importance, in other words, he is a suicide man. He is outfitted for individual missions and has few functions build into the suit. His suit has places to hold tools and weapons for what the situation calls. His suit has a large shield that expanse from his left arm, magnetic anchor on his belt with cable. The suit turns solid on impact with high velocity collision.

Weapons: large bulky machine rifle with bipod for a steadier shot, fires ten rounds per second, clips hold sixty rounds, with a second clip it can fire much stronger at four rounds per sec, the shots are energy fired with a protodermis oval bullet to hold it together until it reaches it target. Six bombs half the length of a matoran’s arm, thicker at one end designed to be thrown. Taser.

Abilities: For his job he was trained in nearly every field, enough to understand step by step instructions to finish the mission. He’s tough and with the help of his suit can handle being thrown, whacked, ect.

Personality: Wanting to succeed and reach positions of responsibility he works hard to accomplish his goals (wants to become captain of his own squad (or whatever they’re divided into). He is loyal, has a sense of duty, and is willing to fight for his friends and his duty to them. He may have problems deciding between friends and duty.

I was thinking that he could find his weapons outside not to far from his stasis tube, considering his job he is not likely to carry weapons unless it is his assignment.

Do I have to include him finding his weapons in my first post?

Also I wanted to have his rank be one below squad captain (like lieutenant), whether it is just temporary because of the current emergency I’m not quite sure who would promote him except the computer but if his suit can’t connect to the main computer I doubt that would work. Something like that anyways. He could be ranking over others in his squad if anyone else wants to but that’s up to them.

There is no way you would be carrying bombs as part of your arsenal on this ship, I can tell you that. Not going to throw in a taser on top of that gun, either. I would also rather that you start off with the weapon as part of the suit deployment rather than find it; this would mean getting rid of the weapons section and sticking to the basic format.

One wouldn't exactly know what their job is based on the suit; maybe guess at it, but that's not it. Also, the abilities you have listed such as combat training would be part of the power suit - describing what knowledge your character possesses due to the suit. The only part of your abilities section that should be there is the second sentence. You also forgot the natural fire resistance.

Ranks are completely unknown, so while it's a possibility to discover something like that in the future, you would have no way of knowing at the start of the game. So I can't tell you that. Still, most players seem to have figured out that numbers from the first century were officer ranks; at the moment, those designations have been closed off from having any more players.

What do you mean by "the suit... velocity collison" section?

Personality section, due to the fact that he has no memory, is rendered invalid; the entire first section doesn't belong.

No electrical blasts..

The information wouldn't be in the ships database, it would be part of the suits own database. There'd be no way to tell at this point where they originally came from, if from an external source.

Skills with mechanics and invention would mentioned as part of the power suit, as they are more part of the information database of the suit than they are some sort of natural thing - though some part of it may be natural, the Abilities section refers to natural abilities of the species like elemental powers, mask use etc.

I realised the electrical blasts would be a long shot but I wanted him to have a longer range weapon so I can take that out. I fixed the other two things though I did put in that he is a natrual inventor.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

Hey, guys? About what Shadowhawk just said as a reason to not go to Hydroponics? It doesn't make sense. At all.You all seem to have forgotten how inhabitants of thr MU actually eat thier food. Which is by grabbing it and sucking all the energies out of it.And how hard would it be to put wiring in the palms of the suits to allow that function?

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Hey, guys? About what Shadowhawk just said as a reason to not go to Hydroponics?It doesn't make sense. At all.You all seem to have forgotten how inhabitants of thr MU actually eat thier food. Which is by grabbing it and sucking all the energies out of it.And how hard would it be to put wiring in the palms of the suits to allow that function?

Very. Not to mention that it would be easier to replicate the environment of a Spherus Magna setting, which would mean making foods that require actual consumption rather than the more efficient draining technique. After all, they can eat via ingestion, as the Skakdi prove. Even then, it goes back to being a very difficult feature to create. Matoran were made by the Great Beings. The Great Beings did not make this ship.

Presumably (oh I do love the chance to mess with people)

Still, you raise a good - if flawed - point.

I realised the electrical blasts would be a long shot but I wanted him to have a longer range weapon so I can take that out. I fixed the other two things though I did put in that he is a natrual inventor.

Elaborate upon the invention stuff a little more. Invention can mean a number of things, and with a term that general you could be designing either a rocket ship or the cure for cancer.

Power Suit: For his job he was trained in nearly every field, enough to understand step by step instructions to finish the mission. His suit has places to hold tools and weapons for what the situation calls. His suit has a large shield that expanse from his left arm, magnetic anchor on his belt with cable. The suit turns solid on impact with high velocity collision. Large bulky machine rifle with bipod for a steadier shot, fires ten rounds per second, clips hold sixty rounds, with a second clip it can fire much stronger at four rounds per sec, the shots are energy fired with a protodermis oval bullet to hold it together until it reaches it target.

Abilities: He has the natural fire resistance of a Ta-Matoran. He’s tough and with the help of his suit can handle being thrown, whacked, ect.

Personality: He is loyal, has a sense of duty, and is willing to fight for his friends and his duty to them. He may have problems deciding between friends and duty. He dislikes those who are not loyal. He has a sense of humor and does agree that the mood should be lightened at times.

His suit is like the liquid bullet proof armour except his suit will go hard at a slower collision than a bullet, falling, stuff that’s thrown at him, like that. It’s basically armour that doesn’t have holes or gaps but probably not as effective.

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

Elaborate upon the invention stuff a little more. Invention can mean a number of things, and with a term that general you could be designing either a rocket ship or the cure for cancer.

He has talent for inventing but he only has manuals on electronics and devices on the ship so he can't invent much else but I did mean inventing electronic devices. I changed the profile to say this.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

Why does 7725 have to wake us up? We're not asleep, are we?EDIT: Erebus you have tonpost your second profile in your original profile post. To prevent cluttering.

Hey.... hey.....heyI do what I want.... Just kiddingThe issue has been discussed with Lev. We both made an oversight and I can't do it again or I am banished.

Oh hindsight how I hate you. I wish I had thought of that little strategy with 6 earlier. Anyways Lev she wasn't exactly hostile she was defending the Glatorian and the Toa. BTW You didn't steal our chips too did you?

Hey, guys? About what Shadowhawk just said as a reason to not go to Hydroponics?It doesn't make sense. At all.You all seem to have forgotten how inhabitants of thr MU actually eat thier food. Which is by grabbing it and sucking all the energies out of it.And how hard would it be to put wiring in the palms of the suits to allow that function?

Very. Not to mention that it would be easier to replicate the environment of a Spherus Magna setting, which would mean making foods that require actual consumption rather than the more efficient draining technique. After all, they can eat via ingestion, as the Skakdi prove. Even then, it goes back to being a very difficult feature to create. Matoran were made by the Great Beings. The Great Beings did not make this ship. Presumably (oh I do love the chance to mess with people) Still, you raise a good - if flawed - point.

Not to mention that crew members are supposed to be able to remove their power suits as necessary. So why would the starship's designers go to the trouble of adding energy-absorption wiring to the suits, if the person(s) in the suits could simply take off their helmets or gloves? Astronauts conducting EVAs don't eat while in their suits; they wait until they're back inside, and then take them off and eat all they want to.Just sayin'. I'm not trying to over-defend myself or anything; I sincerely apologize for any offense 391 has caused without my knowledge. :P

Very. Not to mention that it would be easier to replicate the environment of a Spherus Magna setting, which would mean making foods that require actual consumption rather than the more efficient draining technique. After all, they can eat via ingestion, as the Skakdi prove. Even then, it goes back to being a very difficult feature to create. Matoran were made by the Great Beings. The Great Beings did not make this ship. Presumably (oh I do love the chance to mess with people) Still, you raise a good - if flawed - point.

Not to mention that crew members are supposed to be able to remove their power suits as necessary. So why would the starship's designers go to the trouble of adding energy-absorption wiring to the suits, if the person(s) in the suits could simply take off their helmets or gloves? Astronauts conducting EVAs don't eat while in their suits; they wait until they're back inside, and then take them off and eat all they want to.Just sayin'. I'm not trying to over-defend myself or anything; I sincerely apologize for any offense 391 has caused without my knowledge. :P

We do not start out with the knowledge to remove any part of our suits as Lev has stated in previous posts. Therefore there really isn't any point for your group to stay in Hydroponics. Just sayin.

We do not start out with the knowledge to remove any part of our suits as Lev has stated in previous posts. Therefore there really isn't any point for your group to stay in Hydroponics. Just sayin.

We're not in Hydroponics. Some of our group's members were merely discussing the possibility of going there in quest of food, overlooking the fact that you just mentioned: we can't remove our suits, or any portions therefore.

I said 'supposed to' in order to emphasize that fact. If we don't find a way to get our suits off, we'll all starve to death, or thirst to death, or the equivalent.

We're not in Hydroponics. Some of our group's members were merely discussing the possibility of going there in quest of food, overlooking the fact that you just mentioned: we can't remove our suits, or any portions therefore.

I said 'supposed to' in order to emphasize that fact. If we don't find a way to get our suits off, we'll all starve to death, or thirst to death, or the equivalent.

Agreed.

Okay, about this:

Very. Not to mention that it would be easier to replicate the environment of a Spherus Magna setting, which would mean making foods that require actual consumption rather than the more efficient draining technique. After all, they can eat via ingestion, as the Skakdi prove. Even then, it goes back to being a very difficult feature to create. Matoran were made by the Great Beings. The Great Beings did not make this ship.

Matoran can absorb energy from natural food, as seen when they were on Mata Nui.

But all that aside, my point is that this

we can't even get them down our throats

doesn't make sense because that is not how anyone in the party actually eats their food.

She should be saying something along the lines of this:

we can't even get them in the palm of our hand

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Okay, about this:

Matoran can absorb energy from natural food, as seen when they were on Mata Nui.

But all that aside, my point is that this

we can't even get them down our throats

doesn't make sense because that is not how anyone in the party actually eats their food.

She should be saying something along the lines of this:

we can't even get them in the palm of our hand

I wrote that post while operating under the basic assumption that 'get them down our throats' would get her point across in the most effective manner. Don't forget, the MU inhabitants have been living alongside the SM inhabitants for some time, as of this RPG, and I imagine the physical/cultural differences would blend, at least to some extent. Maybe 391 hung out with Glatorian a lot, and picked up on some of their eating habits. Maybe she's speaking for the benefit of the two Skakdi currently present in her group. Maybe she herself is in the habit of ingesting food rather than absorbing the energy from it, if that's even possible.

But enough of this. We can't be arguing over something so pathetically trivial, now can we? ;)

Chain quoting makes René cry.Also, Erebus, you just autohit me.Even if Seven didn't have the time to react, it's polite to give me the chance to post, and it's illegal not to do so.

1. Do not godmod – bunnying, doing something über powerful, finding yourself in possession of equipment you didn’t have before, avoiding every attack or automatically hitting with yours… stuff like that. If somebody else is godmodding, don’t do it back. Let the GameMaster take care of it.

Again it wasn't an attack as I said in my post.

If it will make you feel better I will edit my post yet again to keep the peace.