Pets

I have a very aged dog. She is a black lab-great dane mix, so shes pretty big. And black. And scary. You should see some of the pictures I drew of her when I was little. Absolutely terrifying.

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I used to have three water frogs, but one tried to eat the other and the other two got sick and eventually died. If you count all of the various wild animals that wander through our backyard, we have a fox family, squirrels, rabbits, deer, hummingbirds, hawks, owls, etc.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I currently have 2 cats. My family used to have 2 fish as well, but one cannibalised, ate the other, and then died itself later.The cats are currently about 12 years old.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

I have 2 American Shorthairs, Randy and Ralphie. Yes they're named after the kids from A Christmas Story, we didn't name them though. They're like 8 or 9 years old by now

Also a Miniature Dachshund, Roxy; my sister named her to match the sound of our cats' names. She'll be 2 next month

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Two kittens, Witchdoctor and her sister Zync. We also have a dog, part lab named Lacey. Here are some photos: [Zync, two years ago] [Zync, two years ago again] [Recent photo of Zync] [Lacey] I couldn't find any photos of li'l Witchdoctor, but she's brown, round and adorable.

we got 3 ducklings yesterday, they are 2 weeks old ~~~~~> Clickthisthing Clickthisthingtoo

Awww...now I want some pet ducklings =p

IetTsFQ.png

Three rats (2 boy, one girl), a grumpy MainCoon cat, a biting turtle, my mums corns snake, some fruitflies when it's not too cold and there are fruits at home, spiders and a little sister.

bio_sig02_lores_by_oyee-d77i3td.jpg

New pages are up! Click to see latest! \(°u°)/

Gallery & conceptart topic - Current: Pre-mut & pre-ev Makuta: Krika | Antroz | Vamprah | Miserix | Bitil | .. 

Older pics: Helryx's Fury | Makuta Sethuldur | Order's Call (no necro k? C8)

Well, there's always the daddy long legs I guess. Not pets, but second owners. Lives near my shelf.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Two fish, four birds and four dogs.

There is a reason why I can legitimately call my home a zoo. :P

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur