BIONICLE MAFIA VI: The Good Pyro

Portalfig

BIONICLE MAFIA VI: THE GOOD PYRO

BZMetru was rather dangerous. Mafia abounded, an entire district was ripped from the sky, and other sorts of generally bad things were happening to the general populace at large. Something had to be done. Well, not for everyone, but at least some people, right?
So, a group of thirty got together and drafted a plan. They would leave BZMetru forever, taking with them vital supplies. They would leave in groups of ten, and that would be how they would leave the city. Nice and simple. No more gangs, no more deaths.
So the first group left. They traveled up from BZMetru to the island of Mata Nui, got in a boat, sailed to Voya Nui, traveled down the Chute and settled in Mahri Nui. And then half of them were murdered by the gang that had been following them. And then the other half was killed by the local gangs.
The remaining twenty arrived, and unfortunately, didn't now just who was in each trip. So the two gangs lurked among them, pretending to be the friends of the others, stalking them, slowly picking them off, one by one.
Oh, did I mention that the good guys brought a Pyro along with them?
RULES:
-If there is a group PM, include me in it. I want to see the plots you brainstorm in this. Also, for the Mafia, this is how I will know who you choose to kill.
-I will PM you your role. If you don't get a PM, you are a villager. Do not say 'I didn't get a PM.' or the like.
-You may change your vote once every round. No more, no less. When you do, please state what you are changing it from.
-NO SCREENSHOTS in the main topic. None. Including them in PMs is fine. This means screenshots of any nature, not just ones relating to the game.
-Be nice to other players. These games aren't fun if one person is rude to everyone else and deliberately messes up their plans. If everyone is trying to make a triple hang, and you are just ruining it for them, I won't count your vote and will just lynch you along with the other three.
ROLES:
The role and the flavor text are placed first. Placed inside brackets is a short description of how the role actually works.
Village:
Turaga: For some inexplicable reason, everyone listens to this probably crazy old guy. They obey him, no matter what he says. Almost like mind control. No one has any clue why they listen to him, but when he puts states his opinion, it always counts twice for the matter.
[Lynching votes count twice.]
Detective: This man has been appointed to the role of lead investigator of the village. He is both inept and extremely good at doing his job at the same time. He investigate's people for no reason, without any clues, but somehow always manages to get their personal info right.
[investigates a player once a night to learn their role.]
Medic: The medic is beyond a doubt insane. He never works in his office, and instead follows people around, waiting for them to get injured. If he follows the right person, and they get injured, then he will be able to heal any injury they had. Even death. If he doesn't follow the right person, he doesn't care enough to heal them.
[Protects a person once a night from death.]
Pyro: Dark Hunters are the greatest enemy of the Pyro. He wants nothing more than to hunt them all down and kill them. He could care less about the Barraki and his fellow villagers, though. Every night, he chooses one person to investigate. If they are a Hunter, he kills them. If they aren't he forgets anything he found about them.
[Every night, chooses a player. If that player is a Dark Hunter, he kills them.]
Necromancer: A master of supernatural techniques and spirt reviving, every night he can bring someone back from the dead so they can finish some of their unfinished business for the time of twenty four hours before they go back to the great beyond.
[brings a person back every night so they can vote in the day.]
Inventor: A mad genius, the Inventor makes items of varying purpose and then puts them in boxes. Then, he randomly chooses one and gives it to a person, who then uses it on someone else during the night. He has four inventions he gives out.
[Gives people powers at night.]
List of Inventions:

-Canis © Plot Armor: Absolute Protection for a player, but prevents them from taking any action.

-Poison Vial: After being applied, the next night, the one applied will die.

-Scanner: Determine's someone's role

-Mirror Set: When the target of the mirrors is targeted, the receiver of the set will be retargeted to

Matoran x10: The majority of the town, who generally want to keep their lives, limbs and organs to themselves and not get killed. They do have some power over who is lynched. Well, everyone does, for that matter.
[Nothing special.]
Dark Hunters/Barraki:
Shadowed One/Pridak: Criminal master minds, the leaders of the two gangs want to wipe out these foolish Matoran that have come here. Both lead a different gang, and decide who performs the dirty work that night, and can change the opinion of the other gang members. His identity, is secret, however.
[Decides who kills that night and can change the target twice.]
Dark Hunters x3/Barraki x3: Average, run of the mill gang members, the Dark Hunters and Barraki deliberate on which villager they want to kill, and then go out and eliminate them. They do this once per night, ruthlessly cutting down the town's population.
[ Collectively kils one Matoran a night.]
Secret Role/Secret Role: Top secret, confidential roles. They are mysteries. No one knows who they are, or what they do. But they are among the gangs, preforming secret work of secretness. Secretly.
[???]

Secret Role #1: Spy

The Spy pretends to be a Barraki. However, he is working for the Village. If he finds the identity of Pridak out, he may kill him and all members of the gang. If he get Pridak's identity wrong, he will kill himself and not Pridak.

Secret Role #2: Suicidal Hunter

If the Suicidal Hunter is sent to kill twice, he will kill himself along with the target. However, if he is killed, he will kill his murderer as well. If he is lynched, he will kill the first to vote for him. He does not know he is the Suicidal Hunter. He believes he is a normal Hunter

Sign-Ups:

1. SmoothJazz SHADOWED ONE; Poisoned by Zakaro Night Six, died Night Seven
  2. Flaredrick: The Sniper PRIDAK; Poisoned by Spy Night Three
  3. Wasp DARK HUNTER; Forcibly utilized in pyrotechnic display Day Seven
  4. Valendale VILLAGER; Clubbed by angry mob Day Two
  5. MT Zehvor VILLAGER; Bazooka'd Day Six
  6. Veigar y DARK HUNTER; Shot in the back by Barraki Night Two
  7. ZakarOMEGA'D! SPY; Never died, won game Day Seven
  8. Kohrak Kal17 INVENTOR; Self-electrocuted Day Six
  9. Pulsate BARRAKI; Electrocuted by Dark Hunters Night Two
  10. Professor Ecketzal TURAGA; Head crushed by Dark Hunters Night Six
  11. Blade: #XII. Roxas BARRAKI; Shot by Dark Hunters Night One
  12. Dovahkiin VILLAGER; Melted in acid by self Day Five
  13. an cool dude SUICIDAL HUNTER; Blown up by self Night Four
  14. Chro PYRO; Blown up by Suicidal Hunter Night Four
  15. Toa Onarax NECROMANCER; Shot in head with laser Night Seven
  16. Taka Nuvia VILLAGER; Decapitated by angry mob Day One
  17. Songbird VILLAGER; Drowned in water Day Two
  18. Protalgif DETECTIVE; Stabbed by Barraki Night One
  19. Lieutenant Obvious BARRAKI; Eaten by Takea Sharks Day One
  20. JL v2 VILLAGER; Neck snapped by Dark Hunters Night Five
  21. Alterego DARK HUNTER; Torched by Pyro Night Three
  22. SonicBOOM XS VILLAGER; Blown up with exploding pen Day Six
  23. ShadowVezon1 VILLAGER; Suffocated by Dark Hunters Night Three
  24. Constructman MEDIC; Crushed by rock Day Three
  25. ToaKapura1234 VILLAGER; Drained of nutrients by Barraki Night Three
  26. Dual Matrix VILLAGER; Axed by mob Day Five

FACTION LIST:

1. Barraki DEFEATED NIGHT THREE BY SPY WITH DEATH OF FLAREDRICK: THE SNIPER
  2. Dark Hunters DEFEATED DAY SEVEN BY VILLAGE WITH DEATH OF WASP
  3. Village WON DAY SEVEN WITH DEATH OF WASP

-Canis

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Spot 23 please.

Thank goodness for the 'lynch the dude ruining the plans' but this might be a bad rule since, y'know. Last minute changes to save a guys life could be part of an intricate plan and it would be instantly ruined by that rule.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

All asked for spots have been assigned, except for Constructman, who has received spot 29, as 30 was already taken.@JL: That thing about ruing plans is more of an example. Its refering to the time ShadowVezon was messing with the triple hang plans that nearly all the players- save him- were working on.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

This will most likely be my only post for another long time, but I am just going to confess publicly here that I was the Makuta last round. I immediately made it my goal to wipe the other power roles off the map (aside from the Detective). One Detective was killed by the Hunters, and through careful planning and alliances, (and I mean plans where I calculated all the possible results up until the rest of the game), I wiped out the Dark Hunters as well.

Yes, Hunters, all of those betrayal deaths were on purpose, and they were all my fault. I just gave Lhikevikk the names, and then I had Blade kill Lhikevikk because Lhikevikk mentioned having plans of his own.

Anyway, it sucks that Lloyd vanished, but I hope you all have a fun time in this game. Hopefully I'm back in time to join the next one properly.

Ya know, it's a good thing I didn't need to put my second secret plan of secretness into effect. Then I would lose one of my secret plans of secretness. :D

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Everyone that has signed up after my first message has been added to the list.

So, spread the news of this game around. Tell people about it! Get nine more to join!

Ya know, it's a good thing I didn't need to put my second secret plan of secretness into effect. Then I would lose one of my secret plans of secretness. :D

Ah yes. You never did reveal what the first one was.

Also, I think you might find rule five interesting.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

er, Canis, I can understand where you're coming from, but what if I was Mafia, and they found out three of the others, and I wanted to stop them to keep the game going longer, I would be lynched too? that doesn't make sense when someone is trying to win. now if I was a villager and they were hanging three mafia, and I wanted to ruin that, I can understand why they would be lynched but shouldn't this stuff be on a case-by-case basis?

Previously known as Aiwendil.

er, Canis, I can understand where you're coming from, but what if I was Mafia, and they found out three of the others, and I wanted to stop them to keep the game going longer, I would be lynched too? that doesn't make sense when someone is trying to win. now if I was a villager and they were hanging three mafia, and I wanted to ruin that, I can understand why they would be lynched but shouldn't this stuff be on a case-by-case basis?

You're taking an example of the rule and saying that's what the rule is. The rule is 'Be nice to other players.' Not don't ruin people's plans.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

You're taking an example of the rule and saying that's what the rule is. The rule is 'Be nice to other players.' Not don't ruin people's plans.
In other words, don't pull a ShadowVezon. =P

Everyone that has signed up after my first message has been added to the list.

So, spread the news of this game around. Tell people about it! Get nine more to join!

Ah yes. You never did reveal what the first one was.

Also, I think you might find rule five interesting.

Yeah, I did notice that rule, and I knew exactly what you meant the second I saw it. :)

And someday, I'll reveal to you what that secret plan was. And what the other 4 secret plans are. (Yeah, I have 5 secret plans. Good to be prepared.) B-)

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"