BIONICLE MAFIA VI: The Good Pyro

Portalfig

I pick Obvious as Takadox. It should've been obvious to the Turaga that something was amiss.

I pick Taka Nuvia as Mantax Dweller. (I won't bother changing my vote unless I find a valid reason.)

My reasoning for each is shaky at best, but it's better to have a random conspiracy theory than wildly guessing with zero reason.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I'm going to vote Taka cuz that's what everyone else is doin.

Edit: And I still want to lynch the Turaga.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Well, I'm picking Obvious and Taka Nuvia. It's stabbing at the dark, but there's not enough evidence to look at yet. :notsure:

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Okay, in the future, I'm going to have to request you say who you are changing your vote from when changing your vote so I know who to subtract votes from.

Takadox:

Dovahkiin: 5

Lieutenant Obvious: 5

SonicBOOM XS: 1

Chro: 1

Dweller:

Taka Nuvia: 5

MT Zehvor: 4
ToaKapura1234: 2
Veigar y: 1

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Hmm...I don't suppose there's any chance of being able to hire Phoenix Wright to defend me, huh? :P

-MT

Sorry, no chance. B-) You could try the Chewbacca Defense, but that's unlikely to work. :D

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

SonicBOOM XS, voting ended half an hour before you voted. I was unable to post the scene at the proper time, so your votes will not be counted. Just because the scene isn't up doesn't mean voting isn't over.

ROUND ONE: DAY
The angry mob of villagers grabbed four of their number and thrust them forward, yelling that they had killed Protalgif. Some where even saying that one had killed a Barraki, which didn't make that much sense, seeing as how the Barraki were their enemies, but as long as there where criminals running around town, they had to take action. And randomly kill people.
And so the town stood, looking at the votes, when one person realized the Turaga's votes hadn't been counted. So, a happy Dovahkiin and a happy ToaKapura1234 were thrown back into the mob, leaving only Taka Nuvia and Lieutenant Obvious to stay and be lynched by the angry mob.
So Taka Nuvia was led up the stairs, and then put down at the guillotine. Her head was ready to be chopped off, and then the blade came down upon her neck, slicing her head off. Her ID fell to the ground, and was picked up by one MT Zehvor, who had narrowly escaped the same fate by hiring Pheonix Wright to defend him, making a real turnabout.
[Taka Nuvia, Villlager, decapitated by angry mob]
So then the mob took the other one who was to be lynched, and put him into a cannon. Then, they aimed the cannon into the water, and fired it, flinging the sidekick of Captain Obvious out of the bubble, and into the open ocean, where he then started to swim, the paint around him starting to wash away, revealing his true identity.
"HAH! Fools! As a Barraki, I can breathe underwater! Drowning me will not work!"
Then Dual Matrix said, "In that case, it's a good thing we weren't planning to drown him, right?"
Lieutenant Obvious was taken aback by this comment. He said, very shocked, "What do you mean?"
"We were trying to feed you to those Takea sharks over there. Right behind you."
And the screams of the blue Barraki rang through the water and air in the bubble as a large group of sharks began to messily devour him alive. After eating enough, the sharks swam away, being quite full after eating a great meal of weird humanoid sea dwelling preying mantis ... thing.
[Lieutenant Obvious, Barraki, eaten by sharks]
And so the villagers went back to their houses, ignoring the fact they just killed one of their own, content they had killed another one of the Barraki. And they had actually managed to lynch the culprit for the murder! On the first day! This was unheard of for Mafia!
Night roles have forty-eight hours to PM me their actions.
Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

The Barraki won't last long, will they?

True. They're already down to 50%. If only we had the same luck with the DHs.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET