BIONICLE MAFIA VI: The Good Pyro

Portalfig

Yo, Necromancer! Work your magic-y stuff; It would've been brilliant if you did that earlier!. Why am I always one of the first bandits to be murdered lynched?

I'm sorry, but I don't think the Necromancer is gonna want to revive scum like you. ;)

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

ROUND TWO: NIGHT Silence and Dweller slowly entered into the headquarters of the Barraki, each holding a electricity charged rod capable of killing a man. They could hear the rival gang chatting from upstairs, so they slowly walked up to see the conference room. On the walls were photos of Takadox and Mantax, honoring the dead Barraki. In the room, Kalmah, Ehlek and Nocturn were chatting about who they should kill that night. One of these three was Pridak. Silence ran forward with Dweller and jabbed Ehlek with the stun rod. Pulsate slumped over in his chair, dead from the shock of the rod. [Pulsate, Barraki, electrocuted by Dark Hunters] Then, Silence jumped out of a window with a crash, and hit a stack of mattresses he and Dweller had laid there earlier so they had somewhere to land when they were fleeing from the building. Dweller ran to the window and prepared to jump out. But then, Kalmah stood up, holding a shotgun. He shot Dweller in the back once, sending the Hunter tumbling out of the building. Silence carried his dead comrade back to the headquarters of the Dark Hunters and laid him down on the first bed he found. The other Hunters, Eliminator and Guardian entered the room, along with one person who the narrator could remember the codename of while he was writing the scene. The Hunters looked down at Veigar y, and walked away sadly, carrying their dead member to the Scuba Diving Corpse Heap, which they threw him into, with the Barraki doing the same for their own dead Pulsate. The two gangs enacted a truce to bury their dead, at leas t until the Barraki realized the Dark Hunters had killed nearly half the gang. [Veigar y, Dark Hunter, shot by Barraki] Meanwhile, the Necromancer stood in his house, writing upon the ground strange symbols and inscriptions to form a circle. The Necromancer entered and cried out, "Taka Nuvia! I take you into my mind! Join me!" So, the spirit of Taka Nuvia came into the mind of the Necromancer, joining with him in a partial possession, allowing her to vote. [Taka Nuvia can vote in the day. The Necromancer's ability to vote is unaffected.] Despite everyone who died in this scene being a Mafioso, you can still lynch people! For the death of Veigar y:-Kohrak Kal17: Who had strange black powder on his hands-Flaredrick: The Sniper: Who was wearing red the next day-Valendale: Who went to the Medic saying his ears hurt from hearing something loud-ShadowVezon1: Who regularly fires a shotgun at the country club For the death of Pulsate:-Altergo: Who had blood on his hands-JL v2: Whose hair was black and standing up on end-Songbird: Who bought several matresses the same day-ToaKapura1234: Who was acting very nervously when the corpses were discovered You have forty eight hours to vote.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

so wait

if one of the Barraki was Pridak

and yet there was Kalmah, Ehlek, and Nocturn there

and Pulsate died, being Ehlek

does that mean either Kalmah or Nocturn were Pridak, and not Pulsate, as you just said Barraki?

Either Nocturn or Kalmah is Pridak.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Ooh, apparently I own a shotgun now.

Anyway, Kohrak Kal17 and Songbird, I vote. Killers, they appear to be. Hope I'm right, I do.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Final votes:
Death of Veigar y:
Valendale: 6
Flaredrick: 2
Kohrak Kal17: 4
JL v2: 2
Death of Pulsate:
Jl v2: 1
Songbird: 7
Alterego: 2
This is, of course, counting the Turaga's votes once and not twice.
ROUND TWO: DAY
The angry mob grabbed boards from their houses and marched down the streets, heading to a spot right next to the Eternally Scuba Diving Chattering Corpse Heap. Then, they began to work at the place. They hammered nails into the boards, building a multi purpose gallows and execution place.
And onto this place Songbird and Valendale were pushed. The Turaga, who had been appointed to preside over the ceremonies of the deaths of the Matoran shouted for Songbird and Valendale to rise and face their fate. The Turaga had Songbird stand over a trapdoor and put on a set of cement shoes.
And the trapdoor fell. Songbird plunged into the water, unable to float back up due to his shoes. He began to struggle, bubbles of water floating up from the bottom, before he ran out of air, drowning in the ice cold water. Then, his name tag floated up to the surface, where it was grabbed by the Turaga.
[songbird, VIllager, drowned in water]
And then the angry mob turned to the other one. Valendale. The Turaga and all the members of the mob picked up the clubs and torches they had gathered and started to walk towards Valendale, shouting random things on how he would die before hitting him with the clubs repeatedly.
[Valendale, Villager, clubbed by angry mob]
Then, the mob turned to the Necromancer and asked,
"Say, weren't you being partially possessed by Taka Nuvia?"
"Yeah, but she was using my brainpower for her thoughts. She was a freeloader! I had to kick her out of my mind."
Night roles have 48 hours to PM me their targets.
Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

JL v2, Alterego, or ToaKapura1234.

One of those three is a Dark Hunter. Choose wisely, Village and remaining Barraki.

I know the latter one may have wanted to kill me for my actions in another game. I know that JL can be a potent hunter. I have no clue about Alterego.

I would rather see the hunters dead than the villagers. But right now, they're sitting there, laughing their heads off, or to be more precise, laughing their victims' heads off.

And, by the way, while I was not necessarily the one who carried out Veigar's killing, I was the one who voted for it first within the Barraki. I just knew he was a Hunter from the moment he showed up as a suspect. Hehe, blame your death on me, Veigar.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

ROUND THREE: NIGHT ToaKapura stumbled through the city, his blood dripping onto the ground. He felt another bump on his back, and he reached back to pull it off. He slammed it onto the ground, and looked at it. It was long and organic, with a circular mouth at one end, filled with teeth. It was one of those Barraki's squids. He whipped around to see an intimidating shape loom over him. It was Nocturn, one of the two remaining Barraki. ToaKapura stepped back, looking at the figure before him, who, in each of his arms, was holding a squid launcher. Four squids flung through the air and slammed onto ToaKapura. The Matoran who called himself a Toa started to wobble on his feat, raising a hand in the air before collapsing to the ground, where he would lie until his discovery in the morning by a group of fearful villagers. [ToaKapura1234, Villager, sucked of all vital nutrients by Barraki] Meanwhile, ShadowVezon was struggling to open the lock on his door. He needed to get into his apartment building, or else the gangs that roamed the night would most likely get him. Finally, he found the right key of the fifty he carried at any given time, and put it in the lock. He closed the door behind him, and walked over to the elevator. Then, he realized the elevator is a confined spot, and if a Mafioso was in it, he would have no place to run. So he opened the door to the stairs, and walked up and up to his apartment that was only a floor below the penthouse. He walked into his room, and then collapsed on the bed. He laid there, staring up when he saw something out of the corner of his eye. He turned on the lights and saw, in front of him, the Dark Hunter known as Guardian. ShadowVezon recoiled in fear from the Hunter. "Don't worry. Your death will be slow and painless." ShadowVezon was even more worried by this, and tried to open up the window. He pried at it, but it wouldn't budge. He whirled around to face his attacker. Then, he felt the energy of a Rhotuka in his chest. The rocks his apartment walls were made out of surrounded him. He quickly exhausted the minuscule supply of air in the rocky tomb, and ran out of anything to breath. [shadowVezon1, Villager, suffocated by Dark Hunters] But down below, upon the ground, Silence stood waiting for his comrade Guardian to finish up. A Villager moved in the darkness, wearing a bulky cloak and holding something rather long and wide. Silence cocked his head, and moved in to kill the Villager quickly and noislessly. But then, the cloak fell off the Villager right as the streetlights flickered on once, showing that he was wearing red armor. This Matoran- he was something more than a Matoran. He was a Ta-Matoran. The object he had been holding was a flamethrower. Silence stopped in his tracks. But it was too late. A cone of fire erupted from the flamethrower, engulfing the Dark Hunter, whose armor began to melt. His ID card fell to the ground, having been fireproofed earlier. The Pyro looked at what had, in life, been a Dark Hunter, but was now a charred hunk. [Alterego, Dark Hunter, torched by Pyro] But then, back in the base of the Barraki, Nocturn served Kalmah their dinner. Kalmah bit into his, and though to himself how it tasted a little funny. Once the two had finished, Nocturn pushed back his meal and stood up, glaring at Kalmah. He crossed his arms. Kalmah looked up. "What is it, Nocturn?" "I'm not your friend, Pridak." "What do you mean?" Nocturn ripped off the disguise he had been wearing, and threw it on the ground, showing he was a ... Matoran? Then, he threw a water balloon at Pridak, washing away the paint on the Barraki, revealing his identity truly. Then, he slid a letter over to Pridak, who opened it.

You are the SPY.

You pretend to be a Barraki. However, you are working for the Village. If you find the identity of Pridak out, you may kill him and all members of the gang. If you get his identity wrong, you will kill yourself and not Pridak.

Pridak looked up at the other Barraki, or rather, the one he had thought was a Barraki. Then, Pridak dived out a window, which was right on the edge of the bubble. Pridak started to swim away, before he got a cramp in his stomach. Nocturn looked at him, shaking a bottle labeled with skull with x-ed out eyes.

[Flaredrick: The Sniper, Pridak, poisoned by Spy]

[barraki defeated]

For the death of ShadowVezon1:

-an cool dude: Who lives in the same apartment building as ShadowVezon1

-Constructman: Who loves rocks

-MT Zehvor: Who owns a Rhotuka

-Professor Ecketzal: Who is an excellent lockpick

For the death of ToaKapura1234:

-Wasp: Who has an odd fascination with squids

-ZakarOMEGA'D: Who is a very good chef

-Dovahkiin: Who was seen burning what looked like a costume

-SonicBOOM XS: Who had been seen pouring out a bottle into the ocean, and then smashing it

You have 48 hours to vote.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Professor Ecketzal, for no reason in particular, and SonicBoom XS, as this is the second time he has been a Barraki suspect.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

If the Barraki are defeated, why are there two lists?

The second list is for lynching the Spy, so you might want to retract your votes, because he is a Village aligned role.

For the death of ShadowVezon1:

-MT Zehvor: 1

-Constructman: 2

-Professor Ecketzal: 1

For the death of ToaKapura1234:

-SonicBOOM XS: 3

-ZakarOMEGA'D: 1

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?