BIONICLE MAFIA VI: The Good Pyro

Portalfig

Constructman... really? You really should have claimed sooner.As a general rule of thumb, don't listwn to dead players if they were part of the scum. Oftentimes they will try to drive us astray and buy time for their teammates. Pyro, concentrate your efforts on the tgree auspects from last day's list (including me if you wish). They are the best bet for DH right now. And tomorrow (or two days) we'll have another list of suspects to start deducing things.

Firma_Rigure.jpg
Credit for the signature goes to LMKMARAVILLOSO
qs64464.jpg
Every puzzle has an answer

Well... point taken. You can listen to them if they were Barraki, since both groups were against each other. They may help us. Let's just be careful from now on. We don't more mislynches.

Edited by Professor Ecketzal
Firma_Rigure.jpg
qs64464.jpg

Couldn't be bothered to post earlier.

So I have not yet been avenged. And we you killed the medic. That could have gone better. Now, I wait. At least once the game is over I can put Plan 2 into effect.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

ROUND FOUR: NIGHT

The party was going through the night, with music blaring and lights and a lot of fun. People didn't care they had just lynched the Medic this morning. I mean, this was Bionicle Mafia. Who cares if you start lynching members of the Village by accident? Absolutely no one did!

Members of the Eternally Scuba Diving Chattering Corpse Heap had tried to attend the party, but alas, they were unable to leave the Heap, being held back by the currents that had caused all of the bodies to be drawn into one uniform pile. And if they had been able to leave, many would be barred from entrance, seeing as how they were Barraki or Dark Hunters.

Then, the lights went out. Everyone knew what this meant, seeing as how this was an incredibly cliché part of any story where people die. Lights go out, and then, someone dies. Then, the lights appeared again. Guardian was holding Chro and standing on the balcony of the Pub.

Guardian looked over the crowd, and then, he fell back. Chro and him began tumbling down towards the street. Then, in the palms of Chro's hands, two fireballs sprung into existence. Chro began to move them towards Guardian, and when they hit the Dark Hunter, a giant explosion sprung into existence.

Two name tags were flung up by the explosion, landing on the balcony. Zakaro picked them up and looked at them. The first was the sadder of the two. Chro had been the Pyro. But the second, an cool dude's, was odd. It was one of the secret roles. But the the secret role had been partially obscured until the explosion cleared away the paint on it.

You are the Suicidal Hunter.

If you are sent to kill twice, you will kill yourself along with the target. However, if you are killed, you will kill your murderer as well. If you are lynched, you will kill the first to vote for you. You do not know you are the Suicidal Hunter. You believe you are a normal Hunter.

[Chro, Pyro, blown up by Suicidal Hunter]

[an cool dude, Suicidal Hunter, blown up by self]

There will be no voting. Night Roles have 48 hours to PM me.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

What do you mean, no voting? Can't we lynch if we want to? Because if we can't, I vote you even though I'm dead.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

What do you mean, no voting? Can't we lynch if we want to? Because if we can't, I vote you even though I'm dead.

The voting would be for the identity of Chro's killer. Chro's killer committed suicide in the same scene that he killed Chro.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Well, at least my killer is dead. Shame it had to be a tragedy that it happened. But my killer is dead, so woohoo. ^_^

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Ok, no point in remaining quiet when we can discuss. Protalfig, Constructman, Chro, Former Barraki and dead villagers. I want to hear your opinions on who are the last two mafia.Disclaimer. All things said by Alterego, An cool dude and Veigar will be ignored.I'd like to know what you think of SmoothJazz and Toa Onarax. The later hasn't done anything at all while the former has almost always been one of the first ones to vote against someone who wasn't a DH when voting for a DH. (the only exeption for now is me, but that's because you don't know my role).Come to think of it, Dual Matrix also has been very inactive.Thoughts?

Edited by Professor Ecketzal
Firma_Rigure.jpg
qs64464.jpg

Well, if you really want the opinions of the dead on who's evil, then I'd assume that it would be best to get people who tend to be really effective at their job, like Zakaro, Onarax and JL. However, Onarax is claiming to be the Necromancer so unless his claims don't come true, don't murder him just yet. Additionally, be wary of people like SmoothJazz, Kohrak-kal 17 and Professor Eckwhateverz. I think it's entirely possible and highly likely Professor is a hunter, just because he wants us to discuss who the hunters might be, potentially taking away attention from himself so he seems much less suspicious than he really is, because pretending to be a villager is definitely a thing hunters and barraki do.

(Also, wow, much more people are dead now than I first realised)

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Good point. I could very well be a hunter (and unless I'm killed this Night I'm certain that I'll appear in the suspect list... such is my luck). There are only 11 left. 2 are mafia, 1 was a barraki and the rest are town.Okay, now that Onorax has claimed I think that he is sorta safe. If Chro is revived then he is telling the truth.Chro, what do you think? Oh, and I have a question for you: The DH seemed to be aeare of who you were. Did you tell anyone that you were the pyro?

Firma_Rigure.jpg
qs64464.jpg

All roles, save one with a rather inconsistent PMing history, have PMed me, so you get two scenes in one day!

ROUND FIVE: NIGHT A figure in a cloak stood in front of the Corpse Heap, far away from the Dragonborn Pub, where all were recovering from the shock of the death of Chro, as well as, to a much lesser extent an cool dude. Grasped in the figures hand was a staff that radiated power. A power so strong it could do anything. The figure leaned on the railing, looking at the Corpse Heap. Blade and Kapura raised their handguns and then took aim at the figure. Then, they began to fire round after round into the cloaked figure, shooting him over and over again. The one in the cloak looked down at where the bullets had hit him, and saw they were lying on the floor.Huh. I am the Gamemaster, so that means I'm invulnerable.[Canis Lupus, Gamemaster, shot with no effect] Meanwhile, back in the Dragonborn Pub, Mimic and Eliminator sat down, discussing who they should kill next. "But this is two kills in one night!" "Yeah, but the Villagers would never expect it. We have to do it." And five minutes later, Mimic stood up and began to walk over to where JL v2 was dancing. The lights flickered off for a second time that night, and Mimic grabbed the head and the body of the Hunter's target. He turned them in two different directions, remembering how he had seen this before. The lights came back on, and all gathered around the lifeless body of JL v2. His neck had been broken by the Dark Hunters, killing him quickly. The deed had occurred in a few seconds, cutting the time of waiting for the lights to come back on majorly. Mimic sat down next to Elimantor. [JL v2, Villager, neck broken by Dark Hunters] But as that had been happening upstairs, on the ground, the Inventor, Spy, Turaga, and most importantly, Necromancer were around the body of Chro, which, albeit burnt, was still somehow mostly intact. He was missing a foot or a hand or two, but overall, he was intact. The Necromancer plunged a tube into the wrist of the now dead Pyro, and then began to pump blood through it, into Chro. Then, all stood back. Chro slowly stood up, and smiled at his comrades. But his teeth were now elongated and sharpened. Chro was now a vampire. [Chro may vote in the day] For the death of JL v2:-Wasp: Who has an excellent memory-SmoothJazz: Who didn't dance much-Dovahkiin: Who knows how to turn off the lights in the Pub-Dual Matrix: Who very nervous before the body was found

You have 48 hours to vote.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I would just like to point out you have no reason to trust Alterego, and should not, as this statement:

I can confirm that Chro is a Dark Hunter.

Was proven false in this scene.
I knew Chro was the Pyro, that's why I said it XD

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

-Dovahkiin: Who knows how to turn off the lights in the Pub

well, I should hope so! anyways, Wasp for the noose!

Whoa whoa whoa! I thought we were friends! But there are no friends in this game. I almost almost voted for you to die. But I showed an act of mercy.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Whoa whoa whoa! I thought we were friends! But there are no friends in this game. I almost almost voted for you to die. But I showed an act of mercy.

friends? haha! no such thing as friends in the game of Mafia!

Previously known as Aiwendil.

I said that.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I said that.

and I said that too!

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Wait a minute, if you can turn the lights off in the pub, that gives you an advantage. You could be Mimic, and when you turned out the lights, you went over to JL v2 and killed him, and when the lights came back on, you went back to your regular spot. But since when would a DH own a pub? That would give him almost every advantage. So you might be Mimic. I've changed my vote to Dov. Just because Dual has been inactive doesn't mean he's trying to hide something, he could just be a random villager.

HERE!

and so could I =P it seems to be a running gag that I always get a resturant. And besides, if I'm mimic, that means i'm on your side. do you think I want the DHs to win?

Wait a minute. If you own a restaurant, where everyone ends up at some point, you could gather as much information as you need. You could very well be the spy!

HERE!