Attak On Bionicles

believe victims

I don't know what to say....but I did laugh at the Gregs

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

This is the most beautiful, artistic thing I've ever seen. My eyes are watering as I fall to my knees, entranced by the sheer power of the comic. There will be nothing as heart-shatteringly graceful as this ever again in the history of mankind.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

BAC has once again outdone itself and reached new heights of glory. You have successfully balanced comedy and drama in a single masterpiece of a comic, and it would be a massive shame if it did not win the entire contest. In fact, I move that the contest be canceled and this glorious comic immediately crowned winner.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

i had tears in my eyes while reading this

tears of joy

the story is gripping, the graphics are beautiful, ANGELIC even

it has given me renewed faith in all of humanity

there is no universe i want to live in where this doesnt win first place

Edited by Madame D. Judgement

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Like if u cry evry tiem

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Please tell me there will be more.

You're in luck, for this masterpiece is merely an individual saga of the continuing BIONICLES ADVENTURS COMIXS.

In relation to BAC canon, the contest entries are like anime movies; they function apart from the main canon. If need be, there may be validation of their stance in canon, such as the main villain of the SHRERLOCK HOMES arc making later appearances, but for now, ATTACK ON BIONICELS is a standalone entity.

Please tell me there will be more.

You're in luck, for this masterpiece is merely an individual saga of the continuing BIONICLES ADVENTURS COMIXS. In relation to BAC canon, the contest entries are like anime movies; they function apart from the main canon. If need be, there may be validation of their stance in canon, such as the main villain of the SHRERLOCK HOMES arc making later appearances, but for now, ATTACK ON BIONICELS is a standalone entity.

I think this post would have been much better if you had just said "the BAC contest entries are like anime movies" with no further clarification

Edited by Lime Paradox

RksnKgM.jpg

btw lime gets +4000 proto for the attock on bionicles theme sonf

Pumpkin made it I just added the Bionicle Brain and Storming the Burning Fields parts and also made the whole thing sound a bit more horrible

Not saying I don't deserve the +4000 proto anyway though

ALSO here it is for BZP to enjoy

artworks-000053793792-cw1loj-t500x500.jp

Edited by Lime Paradox

RksnKgM.jpg

The amount of joy and gory bits that exploded from my body is far too grisly and inappropriate for the forums, but by gosh it was fantastic. There is no work of art that can surpass this master piece. It has transcended any known form of self expression and art in the known universe. Even if we combined all our consciences as one being even then we could not fully understand and fathom this glorious rendition of what it means to not only be human, but to be bionicle. This is the next step in the evolution of our species. Please everyone, make this the rule, not the exception. This is what it means to live. If anything could make chuck Norris cry, it is this.

• 2 weeks later...

Whaaaaaat. :D I don't even. My eyes are bleeding from all that turmoil of colours. What a horrendeously magical and beautiful beast. XD

bio_sig02_lores_by_oyee-d77i3td.jpg

New pages are up! Click to see latest! \(°u°)/

Gallery & conceptart topic - Current: Pre-mut & pre-ev Makuta: Krika | Antroz | Vamprah | Miserix | Bitil | .. 

Older pics: Helryx's Fury | Makuta Sethuldur | Order's Call (no necro k? C8)

If this new comic was actually part of the entry, it would be even more of a hands-down winner. You rose to the challenge of improving upon something already so perfect, and the completion of this feat brings tears to my eyes. Truly wonderful.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Well, this was probably in the bottom 3 comics I've read in my life. Didn't make much sense, and some things were hard to read because of the coloring and font style.

I think you might have missed the point.

Have you ever read SBaHJ?

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Want to support BAC?????????? Well now you can with this BUNTON. Put it in your sig to show that you support the BEST entry button.png

[img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/zakitano1/comics/bac/button.png]

I think you mean "only entry"

Cause anyone who says there are more entries is wrong

man remember when no one would dream of making a forum site without signatures

that was tight

Well, this was probably in the bottom 3 comics I've read in my life. Didn't make much sense, and some things were hard to read because of the coloring and font style.

Even if it's based off something, it's still hard to read.

And I'm sure I'd still think it sucks if I read SBaHJ.

im not sure you really understand though

see, the criticisms you raised arent really criticisms in that the comic is deliberately written and designed to make it as nonsensical and garish as possible

thats the joke

if you dont get or like the joke then thats fine, but you cant really call it a bad comic if it was specifically designed to be the way you criticised it for

also, pardon my french but i find it rather rude that youd just flat out say something "sucks" just because you arent happy with the joke

like, constructive criticism tends to not be mean-spirited like your response was, so in future if youre going to criticise something (though again, the criticisms you raised here arent exactly valid but whatever) i suggest using somewhat more contructive language, thanks

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

im not sure you really understand though

see, the criticisms you raised arent really criticisms in that the comic is deliberately written and designed to make it as nonsensical and garish as possible

thats the joke

if you dont get or like the joke then thats fine, but you cant really call it a bad comic if it was specifically designed to be the way you criticised it for

also, pardon my french but i find it rather rude that youd just flat out say something "sucks" just because you arent happy with the joke

like, constructive criticism tends to not be mean-spirited like your response was, so in future if youre going to criticise something (though again, the criticisms you raised here arent exactly valid but whatever) i suggest using somewhat more contructive language, thanks

Actually, it wasn't mean-spirited. I feel it sucks, that's my opinion. No need for anyone to get so upset about.

And if we're critiquing each other, you used very poor grammar in that post.