Attak On Bionicles

believe victims

Rarity, if you think something sucks, it's best to describe why you think that, and perhaps suggest improvements you'd like to see. Saying something sucks in the manner that you did is only going to make people think you're trolling/flaming.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Well, this was probably in the bottom 3 comics I've read in my life. Didn't make much sense, and some things were hard to read because of the coloring and font style.

I think you might have missed the point.

Have you ever read SBaHJ?

Even if it's based off something, it's still hard to read.

And I'm sure I'd still think it sucks if I read SBaHJ.

im not sure you really understand though

see, the criticisms you raised arent really criticisms in that the comic is deliberately written and designed to make it as nonsensical and garish as possible

thats the joke

if you dont get or like the joke then thats fine, but you cant really call it a bad comic if it was specifically designed to be the way you criticised it for

also, pardon my french but i find it rather rude that youd just flat out say something "sucks" just because you arent happy with the joke

like, constructive criticism tends to not be mean-spirited like your response was, so in future if youre going to criticise something (though again, the criticisms you raised here arent exactly valid but whatever) i suggest using somewhat more contructive language, thanks

Actually, it wasn't mean-spirited. I feel it sucks, that's my opinion. No need for anyone to get so upset about.

And if we're critiquing each other, you used very poor grammar in that post.

i wasnt critiquing per se, i was just pointing out that a word you used had less than constructive connotations to it

frankly, critiquing my grammar is a very petty move on your part; i could type with correct and proper grammar if i wanted but im much more comfortable with how im typing now

so yeah

btw, i didnt say you couldnt have an opinion, but yes there IS a need for people to get upset because you missed the point of the comic and then halfheartedly criticised it with invalid points and Ieven unintentionally) mean-spirited words

personally im not upset, but your carelessness and poor comprehension of a joke might make others upset

after all, if you didnt personally find the joke humourous (considering that the entire comic centres around being similar to or a parody of another internet series that uses that same joke) you could have said "i didnt find the joke funny" but yet you go on to miss the point entirely and critique the fundamentals of the joke

whatever ive honestly spent more time on this than i wanted to, so ill conclude by saying that, intentionally or not, you were rude in your "criticisms" and in responding to my post you came off as pretty condescending, so dont do that

peace

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Well, this was probably in the bottom 3 comics I've read in my life. Didn't make much sense, and some things were hard to read because of the coloring and font style.

I think you might have missed the point.

Have you ever read SBaHJ?

Even if it's based off something, it's still hard to read.

And I'm sure I'd still think it sucks if I read SBaHJ.

im not sure you really understand though

see, the criticisms you raised arent really criticisms in that the comic is deliberately written and designed to make it as nonsensical and garish as possible

thats the joke

if you dont get or like the joke then thats fine, but you cant really call it a bad comic if it was specifically designed to be the way you criticised it for

also, pardon my french but i find it rather rude that youd just flat out say something "sucks" just because you arent happy with the joke

like, constructive criticism tends to not be mean-spirited like your response was, so in future if youre going to criticise something (though again, the criticisms you raised here arent exactly valid but whatever) i suggest using somewhat more contructive language, thanks

Actually, it wasn't mean-spirited. I feel it sucks, that's my opinion. No need for anyone to get so upset about.

And if we're critiquing each other, you used very poor grammar in that post.

i wasnt critiquing per se, i was just pointing out that a word you used had less than constructive connotations to it

frankly, critiquing my grammar is a very petty move on your part; i could type with correct and proper grammar if i wanted but im much more comfortable with how im typing now

so yeah

btw, i didnt say you couldnt have an opinion, but yes there IS a need for people to get upset because you missed the point of the comic and then halfheartedly criticised it with invalid points and Ieven unintentionally) mean-spirited words

personally im not upset, but your carelessness and poor comprehension of a joke might make others upset

after all, if you didnt personally find the joke humourous (considering that the entire comic centres around being similar to or a parody of another internet series that uses that same joke) you could have said "i didnt find the joke funny" but yet you go on to miss the point entirely and critique the fundamentals of the joke

whatever ive honestly spent more time on this than i wanted to, so ill conclude by saying that, intentionally or not, you were rude in your "criticisms" and in responding to my post you came off as pretty condescending, so dont do that

peace

I'll admit. I hue'd.

Rarity, if you think something sucks, it's best to describe why you think that, and perhaps suggest improvements you'd like to see. Saying something sucks in the manner that you did is only going to make people think you're trolling/flaming.

If you're gonna tell someone this, you should read their other posts in the topic. I somewhat said why, it's hard to read because of the font and coloring.

Yes, because the people who called LJ's comic distasteful and used halfhearted criticisms revolving around two jokes in the comic which are comparatively tame in regards to some of the other things I've seen said in comics on this site totally didn't miss the point of the comic, and their prejudiced "carelessness and poor comprehension of a joke" totally were legitimate reasons for them to be upset with him.

See the Above.

peace

I'm sensing a pretty serious double standard here, so I'm posting even though I shouldn't. And forgive the formatting of this post because I rarely use quotes and I'm not about to learn.

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;