Have you ever built the fan-created canon characters yourself?

So I was wondering, has anyone ever built any of the fan created canon characters from the contests, like Tahtorahk or Krakua?

I have all the pieces I need to build Tahtorahk, but for Krakua, I am missing only the hand pieces. The real problem is the lack of instructions.

I would also like to build some of the Rahi from the Rahi Beasts book, a lot of those would require instructions...

• Upvote 1
Bliss.png

No. Nobody built those. ever. Not once. Nope.

You may want to reword your question a bit.

Coudn't think of much of a better way to reword it. Any suggestions? :P

That was actually a good enough way to word it. I knew right away what he meant. "Have you ever built the canon characters designed by fans that are actually possible to build?" which he then followed up with his mention of having most of the pieces for certain characters. I really don't see how that could be understood any differently. There's only so many of the FCC characters that can be built with existing pieces. To name a few: Krakua, Tobduk, Alt. Terry, the Dark Hunters, the Rahi, Miserix, Certavus... Who did you think he meant? Because those are the only ones that come to mind. Aside from the winning entries for drawing contests, like Surel or Nikila, who would require very distinct mold or a lot of creativity to reproduce in brick form. I think the current wording is sufficient enough to get the message across.

In answer to said question, yes, I have. I've built Kirbold (an art contest, but he can still be built with existing parts) and Krakua, who I made a few slight alterations to.

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

No. Nobody built those. ever. Not once. Nope.

You may want to reword your question a bit.

Coudn't think of much of a better way to reword it. Any suggestions? :P

That was actually a good enough way to word it. I knew right away what he meant. "Have you ever built the canon characters designed by fans that are actually possible to build?" which he then followed up with his mention of having most of the pieces for certain characters. I really don't see how that could be understood any differently. There's only so many of the FCC characters that can be built with existing pieces. To name a few: Krakua, Tobduk, Alt. Terry, the Dark Hunters, the Rahi, Miserix, Certavus... Who did you think he meant? Because those are the only ones that come to mind. Aside from the winning entries for drawing contests, like Surel or Nikila, who would require very distinct mold or a lot of creativity to reproduce in brick form. I think the current wording is sufficient enough to get the message across.

In answer to said question, yes, I have. I've built Kirbold (an art contest, but he can still be built with existing parts) and Krakua, who I made a few slight alterations to.

signoffffff.png

I have not yet built any but if I find instructions to any of them. I will be ordering a bunch of the pieces on bricklink. Also I clearly understood your question :P

Lol Ok, I'm relieved that my question was comprehensible, and that some people have actually built these. :P I am building both Tahtorak and Krakua soon, because I wouldn't need instructions for either of them.

Bliss.png

I've built Tahtorak, but he isn't all the right colors, and I had to swap out some pieces like the katana on his crest.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

A while back I started to build myself a remodelled Krakua (I found his original design to be good, but not perfect), and after quite a bit of fiddling he is finally done! I was able to get a Metru-style head to fit on the body and I also modified his arm design (just because I didn't like the old one). As for other fan-created characters I have always wanted to make an Archives Mole and an Artakha Bull, but I haven't as of yet.

I built a miscolored mismatched incomplete Krakua a few years ago. Lack of the right parts interrupted me halfway through.

I haven't done any others.

I'd like to do Certavus at some point, though, because he looks fantastic. But then I'd have to get a white Miru Nuva and...no.

AXKP5KC.png

• 1 year later...