Harvest Stooge: Lewa's Date

ShadowBionics

Behold, possibly the lengthiest thing I've ever written at over 5,000 words. In fact it's so lengthy, looks like i've had to cut out the ending part for the time being. So read it when you have the time. Or not. Most everyone probably will not since the thing will say the topic is by ShadowBionics and everyone will go :OMG: and run. But anyways. Before reading this thing, however... check out the links in my topic signature. This topic relates to the characters who appear in those stories and uses them in this short miniseries. Well, sort of. This borrows characters from the story Skyward Stooge, which has not been written on BZPower. I haven't since people were left confused or unsatisfied with the other chapters in the whole Zelda/Bionicle spoof series, mostly with Twilight Delinquent. So I have been on the bridge on actually sharing it with BZPower. There's 8 chapters already done and as you might tell from this thing, I have an idea of where the series is going.

The title is a spoof of the Skyward Sword paraody Skyward Stooge, as well as one of my other favorite game series, Harvest Moon. For those not familiar with it, it's like a farming sim kind of game that allows you to plant crops and raise livestock, as well as some kind of other object like restoring peace to the valley, awakening a harvest diety, trying to save your grandfather's farm, etc. Another mechanic of the game is also trying to choose from one of 3-10 bachelorettes (or bachelors if you play as a girl) for your character to end up with. Throughout the Zelda games, Link is often paired with many other girls by fans, whether it be Zelda, Midna, Malon, Medli, etc., so this is kind of my spoof of both the Harvest Moon games as well as a nod towards the many pairings fans see with Link. Since Lewa fulfills the role of Link and Toa Nokama the role of Zelda, that was my start. And also before you ask, Some elements like the play are heavily inspired by Final Fantasy, so please don't be saying I'm ripping it off or anything, as I'm only spoofing it. Not to mention I doubt anyone would want me to directly spoof a Final Fantasy game. Even I don't want to see myself do it.

Narrator: Within the faraway floating islands known as Skyloft, there slept a young simpleton who knew not of what the day ahead included for him. Little did he know that today would be the day he got up on the wrong side of the bed of The Zone Where Normal Things Don’t Happen Very Often.

*Lewa was fast asleep in his room at the Knight Academy, sleeping in as he always did. Unfortunately for him, that peaceful sleep would end thanks to his alarm clock of Kiddy the Cat… who I question as to why his stuff hasn’t been canceled yet considering how downright evil and creepy he is.*

Kiddy Cat Alarm Clock: Ha ha ha! Rise and shine, you miserable fool! Ha ha ha! You think I am joking, but I am not kidding! Ha ha ha! Time for another miserable day in your pathetic life! Ha ha ha!

*Lewa presses the snooze button and lazily gets up from his bed. He decides that since he no longer feels all that sleepy, there was nothing better to do than to just get ready. As he gets ready, he takes a little glance at his calendar, tearing off the page to reflect the new day. No sooner than when he finished, there is a knock at his door.*

Lewa: Um… who’s at my door?

Nokama: Who else would it be, sleepyhead?

Lewa: Oh, Nokama!

Nokama: Are you ready?

Lewa: Yeah, I’m all dressed.

*At that moment, Nokama takes it upon herself to barge into his room.*

Nokama: Does that mean we’re good to go?

Lewa: Go? Go where?

Nokama: On our date, silly. *Nokama shoves Lewa playfully, almost knocking him into his dresser.*

Lewa: DATE??

Nokama: That’s right. It’s our four-month anniversary.

Lewa: We’ve been dating for four whole months?!

Nokama: I know, isn’t it amazing?!

Lewa: Uh… not the word I had in mind. So where are we going… honey?

Nokama, giggles: I’m so glad you asked. I have our whole day planned! I think we’ll just go and see the play, first of all.

Lewa: Okay… it better not be that all-lame The Tragedy of Prince Furno play…

Nokama: Don’t worry, it’s something much better than that. Now let’s go, or we’ll be late!

Lewa: But it’s morning!

Nokama: No, it’s 2 in the afternoon. You must have really been asleep a long time.

Lewa: I have a bad feeling about this…

*Somewhat at the theatre…*

Head Usher: CON-gratulations! You two are our lucky 1,000th couple today!

Lewa: All right! What do I win?

Head Usher: A chance to be in our fan-tabulous play!

Lewa: Aw, come on! Not even a large-mount of money?

Head Usher: No. That’s reserved for our lucky one millionth couple.

Nokama: Oh, cool, we get to be in the play! Aren’t you excited?

Lewa: Oh… sure-fine.

*So after some quick rehearsals, the play was ready to begin. What was the name of this masterpiece of a play? Eh, no one really knows, to be honest. Something about a dragon, a princess, a legendary hero, you know the same old, same old.*

Play Narrator: Long ago in the mythical land of Galidoria, a dark shadow hung over the land, causing sadness and sorrow. When not moon nor sun had risen, the Evil Dragon King Gormidormizinga kidnapped the lovely Princess Cecilia and took her to his prison. What would happen to her?! When all hope seemed lost, the legendary hero Rupert came into town, to save the Princess Cecilia, who got taken away, and now the children don’t play.

Lewa: Someone please torch-burn this theatre now…

*Just then, a ballet-dancing knight came onto the stage.*

Knight: You have to be the legendary hero Rupert!

Lewa: Um… Lo, it is I, the hero Rupert.

Knight: I am confident you shall save the Princess Cecilia! Now, please, speak with our king!

*The ballet-dancing king enters the stage as the knight moves away.*

King: Ah, it is you, legendary hero Rupert! You have arrived to save my beloved daughter!

Lewa: Yes…

King: On the highest peak of the tallest mountain lies the lair of the Evil Dragon King Gormidormizinga, who kidnapped Princess Cecilia!

Lewa: Does everyone think I have short-term memory? I heard you loud-shout it the first time.

King: Um… Please, talk to my most trusted wizard who will reveal to you the secret to defeating this diabolical fiend!

*Just then, a ballet-dancing wizard arrives on the stage. Without any alternative really, Lewa goes to talk to the bearded wizard person.*

Wizard: I am the great wizard Myotis!

Lewa: No relation to Myotismon?

Wizard: No. It is written only true love can defeat Gormidormizinga.

Lewa, sarcastic: Great. I’ll grab my stuff.

Wizard: There is no time. Your sword is enough.

Story Narrator: Overhead, Legendary Hero! The Evil Dragon King has arrived, and in his clutches he holds the fair maiden captive!

Gormidormizinga: I am the Evil Dragon King, Gormidormizinga. I have not harmed the princess in any way. I have long been expecting you.

Nokama: Oh, save me, Legendary Hero!

Lewa: I feel so silly right now…

Wizard: To save your beloved, it will take a kiss of true love! The Evil Dragon King cannot withstand the power of true love.

Lewa: Um… Fear not, for I will save you!

*Lewa slowly walks over to Nokama and kisses her lightly on her hand.*

Nokama: Oh, Lewa, erm, I mean, Rupert.

Gormidormizinga: Argh, no! The power of love! It has destroyed me!

*The dragon shoots off into the air (off stage)*

King: Oh, look, the power of love has triumphed over evil! Now let us feast.

Lewa: Thank Mata Nui it’s over…

*Everyone ballet twirls off stage.*

Story Narrator: How truly amazing is the power of love. And so our protagonists go on to live happily ever after…

*Later outside a Ferris Wheel…*

Lewa: Well, that was awful. Can we do something enjoyable now?

Nokama: Oh, look, a Ferris Wheel! Let’s get on.

Lewa: Okay, that sounds a lot better.

*So the two of them get on and slowly ride up to the top. As they do so, there is a fireworks display taking place.*

Nokama: Wow! Isn’t this just amazing?!

Lewa: I’ll say. This definitely makes up for that awful play!

Nokama: Oh, you, always such a kidder.

*Nokama playfully slaps Lewa on the back…forcing him to fall out the window and fall down quite a distance before colliding with the ground.*

Nokama: Lewa?! Are you okay?

*Lewa cries in pain.*

Nokama: Oh, dear…

*The next morning, Lewa was back in his room… but oddly enough, he was perfectly fine! In fact, it was as though the day never actually happened! He was still in his room in the Knight Academy with his possessed alarm clock and everything.*

Kiddy Cat Alarm Clock: Ha ha ha! Rise and shine, you miserable fool! Ha ha ha! You think I am joking, but I am not kidding! Ha ha ha! Time for another miserable day in your pathetic life! Ha ha ha!

*Lewa presses the snooze button like before.*

Lewa: Wait a minute! Didn’t I long-fall to my doom last night?!

*Lewa throws off the covers to see he was unharmed, not a scratch on him, nor a sign of anything broken or hurt. He then looks at the clock, and sure enough it was still 2 in the afternoon.*

Lewa: Something’s not right here. Why aren’t I in the hospital or anything??

Kiddy Cat Alarm Clock: Ha ha ha! You want peace and quiet? Too bad! Ha ha ha!

*Lewa unplugs the clock and then shoves it in his dresser upon getting himself dressed. He then takes a glance at the calendar again… it was the same date as yesterday!*

Lewa: Now I know I changed that calendar yesterday…

*He simply tears off the page again for future reference. Then there was a knock at the door.*

Alura: Lewa? Are you in there?

Lewa: Um… yes?

*The Toa of Water takes it upon herself to break down the door and walk into Lewa’s room.*

Lewa: Aren’t you supposed to be working at the Lumpy Pumpkin?

Alura: Oh, don’t be silly. My dad was more than happy to let me have the day off on our four-month anniversary.

Lewa: Four months?!

Alura: I know! Isn’t it so exciting?! Now, let’s get going. I stood in line for quite some time to get these play tickets?

Lewa: You don’t mean…?

Alura: Yeah, that one. I know you didn’t want to see the Prince Furno one.

Lewa: I don’t feel so good…

Alura: Oh, come on, you don’t want to spend our anniversary sick, do you?

Lewa: What if I do?!

*Alura giggles and simply takes him by the hand and drags him out of the room.*

Lewa: How are we even dating? You never paid attention to me before! You made me heavy-lift a bunch of pumpkins without ever thanking me!

Head Usher: CON-gratulations! You two are our lucky 1,000th couple today! You both get a chance to be in our fan-tabulous play!

Lewa: I’d rather get the money…

Alura: Oh, how exciting! Have you ever been in a play before, Lewa?

Lewa: Sadly, yes, I have…

*So after some quick rehearsals, the play was ready to begin. What was the name of this masterpiece of a play? I still don’t know. Stop asking me!*

Play Narrator: … Gormidormizinga kidnapped the lovely Princess Cecilia and took her to his prison. What would happen to her?! When all hope seemed lost, the legendary hero Rupert came into town, to save the Princess Cecilia, who got taken away, and now the children don’t play.

Lewa: Seriously, doesn’t anyone remember this play from yesterday? Darn it, I rhymed!! Argh!

Lewa: You’re kidding me, right?

Knight: Oh, um… I am, um… confident you shall save the Princess Cecilia! Now, please, speak with our king!

Lewa: You don’t sound all that confident.

King: Ah, it is you, legendary hero Rupert! You have arrived to save my beloved daughter!

Lewa: Yes…

King: On the highest peak of the tallest mountain lies…

Lewa: No, no, no, wait, let me guess… Is it the lair of the Evil Dragon King Gormidormizinga?!

King: Um… yes! You are wise as you are brave! He has taken my daughter! Please, talk to my most trusted wizard who will reveal to you the secret to defeating this diabolical fiend!

Lewa: As long as this play ends…

*Just then, a ballet-dancing wizard arrives on the stage. Without any alternative really, Lewa goes to talk to the bearded wizard person.*

Lewa: How are you not ripping off Myotismon?

Wizard: Uh… no time for joking around, great hero! It is written only true love can defeat Gormidormizinga.

Lewa, sarcastic: Great. I can’t wait to bomb some dodongos

Wizard: That… has nothing to do with what I said.

Lewa: I don’t care!

Story Narrator: Overhead, Legendary Hero! The Evil Dragon King has arrived, and in his clutches he holds the fair maiden captive!

Gormidormizinga: I am the Evil Dragon King, Gormidormizinga. I have not harmed the princess in any way. I have long been expecting you.

Alura: Oh, save me, Legendary Hero!

Lewa: Let it end, please!

Wizard: To save your beloved, it will take a kiss of true love! The Evil Dragon King cannot withstand the power of true love.

Lewa: A kiss, huh…?

*Lewa runs over to Alura with the desperate hope of ending the play sooner, but then he accidentally trips and knocks over both Alura and the stupid dragon with the stupidly annoying name.*

Gormidormizinga: Huh? What the--??

*The dragon king with the stupid name then shoots off into the air for no apparent reason and a maiden falls back down.*

Lewa: That’s better.

Alura, hurt: Wh-what?!

King: Oh, look, the power of love has triumphed over evil! Now let us feast.

*Everyone ballet twirls off stage… except Alura*

Story Narrator: How truly amazing is the power of love. And so our protagonists go on to live happily ever after…

Alura: Why doesn’t anyone like me?! I hate this play! I hate all of you!

Alura, crying: So, Lewa… Not going to lie, but that was one of the meanest things you’ve ever done.

Lewa: Not any more mean than heavy-lifting a bunch of crazy pumpkins! Do you know how much effort it took me?! Some of them nearly swipe-took my head off! If anything, now we’re even after tonight!

Alura: Oh… okay… You know what would cheer me up?

Lewa: Forcing me to play an instrument with you on stage to make me look like a fool?

Alura: No, silly. How about a romantic ride on the Ferris Wheel? I hear they’re going to have fireworks going.

Lewa: Do I have to?

Alura: Don’t you like spending time with me?

Lewa: At first glance, I thought I would, but after seeing what a twerp you are…

Alura: Let’s get on!

Lewa: Why do I even talk? I hope whoever my descendants are, they don’t fall head over heels for your descendants…

*So the pair rides the Ferris Wheel up to the top as the fireworks are going on. Alura is entranced by them while Lewa doesn’t pay attention to them.*

Alura: Isn’t this beautiful, Lewa?

Lewa: Let me see… Nokama was struck-thrown out of the sky by Ghirahim… went to the Sacred Grounds…

Alura: All the colors are just so beautiful and hypnotic. I’m so glad to have you here watching it with me.

Lewa: Went to Skyview Temple… fought off Ghirahim… now I’m back here…?

Alura: I can’t stay mad at you when the moment is so beautiful, Lewa.

Lewa, sarcastic: What a relief.

Alura: Say, do you remember how we first started dating?

Lewa: No…

Alura: Oh, don’t be playing silly. I sang for you.

Lewa: No…

Alura: So, just for this occasion…

Lewa: NOOOOO…

Alura, singing: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here’s my number. So call me maybe?

Lewa: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

*About 2 and a half minutes of ear damage later…*

*Lewa and Alura get off from the Ferris Wheel as it comes to a halt and allows them to leave.*

Alura: I had such a wonderful time! Did you Lewa?

*Lewa continues walking, not even looking back at her.*

Alura: Lewa? Honey, is everything all right?

Lewa: Never… again…

Alura: I’ll… see you tomorrow?

Lewa: Tomorrow would be most EXCELLENT!

*So after talking like Bill and Ted, Lewa goes back to his room in the Knight Academy to sleep for a good 8 hours. And then he wakes up again.*

*Lewa presses the snooze button like before.*

Lewa: HUH?! But I unplugged you and shove-hid you in my dresser!

Kiddy Cat Alarm Clock: You think you can get rid of me, but I am still here! Ha ha ha!

*Lewa takes the moment to stomp on the alarm clock a few times before kicking what was left of it under his bed. Once again he gets dressed, hoping the nightmare would be over, but then he looks at his calendar again…*

Lewa: How is this happening?! It’s still the same day!

*Lewa tears off the page again and rips it up into shreds. As soon as he’s done fuming with rage, he hears some knocking at his door…*

Lewa: Oh, Mata Nui, please don’t let this continue!

Dalu: Oh, my beloved sweetheart, are you ready?

Lewa: I… I’m as ready as I’ll ever be…

*That’s when Dalu, the Item Check girl, swaggers into Lewa’s room.*

Dalu: All right, now let’s go before we’re late.

Lewa: Late for what?

Dalu: For the play, silly.

Lewa: Oh, no…!

Dalu: I know you’ve been wanting to see this play for the longest time.

Lewa: I don’t even know how it is you’re in love with me!

Dalu: Oh, silly, don’t tease me. I wanted to do something special for our--

Lewa: Four month anniversary.

Dalu: Oh, you remembered! You’re such a--

Lewa: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m the world’s best boyfriend. If we hurry up, we might get there before we’re the…

Head Usher: CON-gratulations!

Lewa: Oh, come on!!!

Head Usher: You two are our lucky 1,000th couple today! You both get a chance to be in our fan-tabulous play!

Lewa: Seriously, I’d rather get the money instead…

Dalu: Oh, this is just so exciting! Have you ever been in a play before, darling?

Lewa: You have NO IDEA!

*So after some quick rehearsals, the play was ready to begin. What was the name of this masterpiece of a play? I already told you I don’t know, so stop asking me!*

Play Narrator: … hero Rupert came into town, to save the Princess Cecilia, who got taken away, and now the children don’t play.

Lewa: I might as well have fun with it if I’m stuck in this stupid play.

Lewa: Yes, it is me! Rupert, legendary hero and sometimes the live-action Dr. Claw!

Knight: Yes, well… I am, um… confident you shall save the Princess Cecilia! Now, please, speak with our king!

Lewa: Lo, your majesty! How is the Duke in the land of Gamelon?

King: Uhh… there is no time to jest, legendary hero. The evil dragon king is approaching.

Lewa: Aw, yeah, it’s go time!

King: Please, talk to my most trusted wizard who will reveal to you the secret to defeating this diabolical fiend so you can save my daughter!

Lewa: With great haste, I go to the right platform to ride-drive a train to Hogwarts!

Lewa: How are you, Dumbledore?!

Lewa: Speak quickly, Myotismon!

Wizard: I said my name is Myotis.

Lewa: Make haste, VenomMyotismon! I think the Evil Dragon King may be getting closer!

Wizard: Look… I’m just doing my job. You don’t have to be so rude.

Lewa: So tell me, MaloMyotismon, what is the secret to defeating this evil fiend?!

Wizard: Love. True love. A kiss ought to do the trick.

Lewa: Thank you, great wizard Mytosis!

Gormidormizinga: I am the Evil Dragon King, Gormidormizinga. I have not harmed the princess in any way.

Lewa: Some evil dragon king you turned out to be.

Gormidormizinga: I have long been expecting you.

Dalu, over-acting: Oh, save me, Legendary Hero!

Lewa: Right ho, fair maiden! Although it will be most difficult to kiss a maiden such as yourself…

Dalu: I… beg your pardon??

Lewa: Well, yeah. Someone with a voice so shrill that can break-shatter glass. And when anyone looks at you, their face will simply melt off.

Dalu: Get incinerated, you no-good freak!

*She breaks away from the dragon and slaps Lewa so hard he gets thrown backwards.*

Gormidormizinga: You two are possibly the worst actors I’ve ever worked with.

Dalu: Don’t talk to me, you lame movie monster reject!

*Dalu then performs a Thunderclaw Kick, immediately KO’ing the actor playing the dragon.*

Story Narrator: Um… Christmas with The King! Good night, everyone!

*Oh, so that’s the name of the play… well, that settles that.*

Lewa: Oh, come on, Dalu, I had lots of fun tonight! Didn’t you?!

Dalu: …

Lewa: Have you been talking to Kopeke?

*Lewa sighs*

Lewa: Ferris Wheel ride?

Dalu: Gee… that would be lovely.

*So the pair rides the Ferris Wheel up to the top as the fireworks are going on. Dalu is instantly entranced by them while Lewa doesn’t pay attention to them, considering this is the third time he’s seen them.*

Dalu: They’re so pretty tonight. Wow!

*Dalu is kneeling on the chair, looking out the window as Lewa sits there looking both annoyed and confused.*

Dalu: Something about them just makes you want to stare at them forever!

Lewa: …

Dalu: Oh, Lewa, I’m sorry for getting so upset. Although I’m still not sure why you were being so mean to me today…

Lewa: Um… too much stress?

Dalu: Oh, Lewa, I’m so sorry to hear that. But next time you’re under stress, just let me know so we can work it out together.

Lewa: That’s really not--

*Dalu takes the time to lightly peck Lewa on the cheek.*

Dalu: Lewa?

Lewa: Never… again.

*Once the Ferris Wheel stops, the both of them get off.*

Dalu: Well, despite the play being one of the most embarrassing nights of my life and the awkward kiss, I had such a wonderful time! Didn’t you, Lewa? Lewa?

*Lewa just keeps on walking briskly, ignoring Dalu.*

Lewa: By the goddesses, let this be over!!

*The next morning, Lewa was back in his room… but was it really “tomorrow” like he hoped it would be?*

to be continued...

Edited by ShadowBionics

all right, here is the last 2,000 some words from the story that didn't make it to my last post. So here it is for all... none of you. Enjoy. I sure did, and that's what really counts in the end, right?

Before anyone asks, here is a reference for Matoran Elitha

Matoran Elitha

Shadow Toa Elitha

And for anyone wondering about Alura... well, considering I no longer have her MOC, I can't really put up any references of her anymore. She's just a Toa Inika rip-off with gold Toa Metru armor and a gold Kanohi Miru. There.

Resuming transmission...

*The next morning, Lewa was back in his room… but was it really “tomorrow” like he hoped it would be?*Kiddy Cat Alarm Clock: Ha ha ha! Rise and shine, you miserable fool! Ha ha ha! You think I am joking, but I am not kidding! Ha ha ha! Time for another miserable day in your pathetic life! Ha ha ha!*Lewa presses the snooze button like before.*Lewa: WHAT?! How are you--?!Kiddy Cat Alarm Clock: I’ll never let you sleep again! Ha ha ha! Do you really think you can get rid of me so easily, you silly fool? Ha ha ha!*In a fit of rage, Lewa takes his sword and slashes up the alarm clock to the point there it nothing left of it. And I mean NOTHING left. Lewa starts panting as he lowers his sword to rest and relax.*Kiddy Cat Alarm Clock: Not broken.Lewa: WHAT?!?!Kiddy Cat Alarm Clock: HA HA HA! *At that moment, Lewa goes into full-rage mode as he destroys his bed, destroys his dresser, destroys his window, destroys his desk, and basically wrecks everything in the room. He starts to look a lot like a steamed vegetable, only smarter… He takes the moment to grab his clothes and get dressed… but not before destroying his calendar, which still read the same date as before. He didn’t care anymore what day it was, considering he seemed to be stuck living the same day over and over again. Then there was a knock at the door. Still in full rage, he goes to the door and opens it himself.*Lewa: WHAT DO YOU WANT?!*Lewa would regret the yelling, as he saw who was at the door… the timid, yet gentle-hearted librarian girl named Elitha. The young Av-Matoran was one of his best friends aside from Nokama. He knew what he did was beyond wrong as he saw her start to cry.*Lewa: Elitha, no wait! I… I didn’t mean to loud-shout at you. I… thought you were someone else…Elitha: Who did you think I was?Lewa: You know the girl at the Item check?Elitha: You mean Dalu?Lewa: Yeah, her. I’m sorry… you both kind of wear the same mask… and so does Nokama… This is weird…Elitha: I’m… sorry I’m not Dalu…Lewa: No, don’t be! I don’t want to see her!Elitha: Oh. Okay.*Lewa walked Elitha into his destroyed room…*Elitha: Oh! Oh, goodness, I hope I’m not interrupting anything.Lewa: Oh… sorry. My alarm clock was broken.Elitha: I’ve heard a lot of bad things about the Kiddy Cat merchandise. It’s a wonder they don’t discontinue it.Lewa: You’re telling me…Elitha: I’m feeling a little better now.Lewa: All right. Sorry for fright-scaring you…Elitha: Oh, no problem at all.Lewa: What were you going to tell me? Something about a four-month anniversary?Elitha, blushing: WHAT?? Lewa: No, wait, I’m sorry. It’s just…Elitha: What’s been bothering you today?Lewa: Thing is this is the fourth “today” I’ve had.Elitha: Umm… could you maybe clarify?Lewa: Sure-fine. But could we go somewhere else to talk? My room is sort of…Elitha: No problem at all.*Later in the loft area of the library…*Lewa: I had no idea this was here.Elitha: Neither did I until recently. At least, it wasn’t when the school was originally established. My guess is that Professor Nidhiki had it put in before the headmaster kicked him out.Lewa: Probably…Elitha: So you were saying?Lewa: Oh, yes, right. Well, it’s just that every time I wake up, it’s the same day and same time.Elitha: Uh-huh.Lewa: And after I beat up that scary alarm clock, some girl I’ve met along the way of my journey sneak-surprises me in my room and tells me we’ve been dating for four months.Elitha: Go on.Lewa: And then they each drag me to this really really bad play with some stupid knight, wizard, king, and dragon in it.Elitha: Oh, my! I’m scared of dragons!Lewa: Don’t worry. This one looked like it was rejected from being in a Pokemon game. After the play, then I’m dragged into this Ferris Wheel where we watch the same fireworks. And then she kisses me! Or pushes me to my death! Or starts singing Carly Rae Jepsen!Elitha: This sound peculiar. Call me crazy…Lewa: No!!!Elitha: I said “call me crazy,” not “call me maybe.” Anyways, it might sound crazy, but there have been some cases like this in the past. At least, with a magical instrument called the Ocarina of Time, which in some cases, can make you repeat the same days over and over again. You haven’t run across it, have you?Lewa: No, at least… not in this lifetime. Maybe in a previous one. I don’t know.Elitha: In that case, looks like someone is just manipulating your days just to make you lose your mind… which seems to be already happening. I’m… not making you insane, are I?*As Elitha turns away, slightly sad and embarrassed, Lewa puts a hand on her shoulder, making her face turn a bright red.*Lewa: No. Just the opposite. This is the only “today” where I’ve felt okay.Elitha, giggles: That rhymed.Lewa: Darn it.Elitha: No, it’s okay. Well, I’m glad you don’t think I’m being annoying.Lewa: How could you ever be annoying? That’s not even possible… unless you were turned into a psychotic maniac who wanted to kill me.Elitha: Oh… um…Lewa: Sorry. Elitha: Maybe you can hide out here for now. If in case any of those girls are looking for you.

Lewa: I doubt that. I mean if that was the case, then Nokama would have barged in with Alura and Dalu to take me to that play.
Elitha: You're probably right. If if this does take place in a separate timeline from those other dates, then I guess it's okay.
Lewa: Want ice cream?
Elitha: That sounds good right now.
*So the two of them went around Skyloft and got some ice cream before eventually going back to the loft area in the library.*
Lewa: I take it you really like strawberry ice cream.
Elitha: It's my absolute favorite. I just surrender to strawberry ice cream every single time.
Lewa: You talk funny... but cute.
Elitha, finishing ice cream: Why don’t we watch some TV?
Lewa: There’s a TV here?Elitha: Oh, yes. I just never tend to use it very much for anything. I’m such a little bookworm.*Elitha turns on the TV, and guess who is the first person they see?*(on TV screen)Kiddy Cat: Ha ha ha! Greetings, children of the world! I am your friend, the Kiddy Cat! I want you to tell your parents to buy my things! Kiddy Cat bed sheets. Kiddy Cat curtains. Kiddy Cat muffin trays. Kiddy Cat radio. And my personal favorite, Kiddy Cat alarm clock! Ha ha ha!*Elitha turns off the TV*Elitha: I think that’s enough TV for today…*She turns around to see Lewa huddled in a corner by himself.*Elitha: Goodness. And I thought I had a lot of irrational fears…*Elitha went over to try and snap Lewa out of his scared mood. After a little bit of comfort from her, he seemed to snap out of it.*Elitha: You feel better now?Lewa: Yeah… I really wish Nokama hadn’t gotten me that evil alarm clock.Elitha: She probably didn’t know. You can’t completely blame her.Lewa: You’re probably right. Thanks Elitha.*At that moment, Lewa hugged Elitha, making her face become red.*Elitha: I…I…I’m sorry, I don’t know why I’m feeling this way! *Nervous, Elitha breaks away and tries to get away from Lewa.*Lewa: Wait, don’t leave. I should be sorry!Elitha: No, it’s more my fault. This… sudden feeling just came over me. When you were with me, I just…Lewa: It’s nothing to be afraid of. Well… it’s getting late so I might as well go back to my room… maybe find a new bed.Elitha: Oh… well, all right. Thank you.Lewa: For what?Elitha: For spending some time with me. No one has really done that before, and I know you’ve been very busy lately.Lewa: It was no problem at all…*As Lewa started to climb down, Elitha nervous approached him and gave him a peck on the cheek before turning away, as to make sure Lewa did not see her blushing face. Somehow, he sort of knew, and yet he was not so certain his suspicions were correct. Either way, he returned to his room, plopped himself on the floor, and covered himself with whatever was left of his blanket.**Lewa was waking up in his room as he did before… and I mean exactly like before. The damage he did to his room before was not visible, and it was as though nothing ever happened…*Kiddy Cat Alarm Clock: Ha ha ha! Rise and shine, you miserable fool! Ha ha ha! You think I am joking, but I am not kidding! Ha ha ha! Time for another miserable day in your pathetic life! Ha ha ha!Lewa: Oh, great… who else is left?!*His thoughts are interrupted when there is knocking at his door…*Narrator: A hero with many admirers, or just some really dumb guy who gets in dumb situations? You be the judge. Or better yet, just ask Lewa, a young hero who just had his case trialed and juried in the courtroom of The Zone Where Normal Things Don’t Happen Very Often.
Edited by ShadowBionics