BZ Koro: The Movie

Toa Kayn

This is my Titans V Monsters entry topic.

All hope is lost for BZ Koro.

Kayn is dead.

Pakare is wounded.

Toa Uhat and his Titan powers are the only hope left.

Is 'The Monster' a paranormal being bent on destroying BZPower? Or is it just a sadistic kid playing with his Bionicles?

YOU DECIDE.

In BZ Koro: The Movie!

Edited by Hahli Husky

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Great opening! You set the emotional tone extremely well with the heroes falling. I absolutely loved the "gotta get myself back together" line XD! The middle was okay, I didn't really like the fact that Uhat shoved Pakare into the box and found out that Uhat was happy that Pakare was dead. The ending was a bit humorous. For your future movies, I would suggest stop-motion animation.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Great opening! You set the emotional tone extremely well with the heroes falling. I absolutely loved the "gotta get myself back together" line XD! The middle was okay, I didn't really like the fact that Uhat shoved Pakare into the box and found out that Uhat was happy that Pakare was dead. The ending was a bit humorous. For your future movies, I would suggest stop-motion animation.

Thanks for the feedback :P I started off trying to make a serious short but I just decided to try and make it funny when I accidentally made Uhat wriggle too much at the start.

If I ever make another one of these, I'm still going to go for the non stop-motion approach but I'll take more time in making it smooth. I'll also make sure to not let my hand appear in any of the shots haha.

I enjoyed making this!

• 3 weeks later...

The first two minutes of that were just...Amazing-Awesome-Face-Teary-Eyed-Kane-Clap_large.gifThe comedy bits were pleasantly unexpected, and certainly brought a smile to my face. Except for the unsteady camerawork, I have no complaints, ha ha.

Thanks man :D I appreciate the feedback,

I'll make sure to be more steady in the sequel.