Skyward Stooge

ShadowBionics

So here is the not long awaited Skyward Stooge, the first of many prequels in the Dimwit of Time saga. I say that because I wanted to make yet another one that takes place even before this story based on the Skyward Sword Manga. Before anyone reads this...

PLEASE READ THE OTHERS STORIES IN THE SERIES. PLEASE REFER TO THE LINKS IN MY SIGNATURE.

In the past, people said they were confused over some story elements, and after answering questions, I realized a lot of it was because they read either Twilight Delinquent or The Moron's Mask without reading the other stories. A lot of this stuff builds on itself. After all, would you read Chamber of Secrets and then jump to Order of the Phoenix without reading the books in between? Anyways, here. I've only written 8 chapters as of this post. This one serves as bit of a prologue chapter, so not a whole lot actually happens here aside from getting introduced to the protagonist and a few important characters. This is also probably the shortest chapter of the 8 I've written so far, so sorry for that. With that in mind, I'm going to sparingly post updates while I try to write more.

This is a tale you of Matoran kind have passed down through uncounted generations… It tells of a war of unmatched scale and ferocity, the likes of which would never be seen again.One dark, fateful day, the earth cracked wide and malevolent forces rushed forth from the fissure. Led by the evil king of shadows, they mounted a brutal assault upon the surface people, driving the land into despair. They burnt the forests to ash, choked the land's sweet springs, and defeated many without hesitation.They did all this in their lust to take the ultimate power protected by Her Grace, the goddess... who was really undermined by the three golden goddesses who are in turn undermined by the great spirit, but that's another story. The power she guarded was without equal. Handed down by the golden goddesses, this power gave its holder the means to make any desire a reality. Such was the might of the ultimate power that the old ones placed it in the care of Her Grace. To prevent this great power from falling into the hands of the evil swarming the lands, the goddesses gathered up survivors of whom she could not stand for the life of her onto an outcropping of earth. She sent it skyward, beyond the reach of the demonic shadow hordes, beyond even the clouds. With these outcasts safe, the goddess joined forces with the other remaining outcasts that she liked and fought the evil forces, sealing them away. At last, peace was restored to the surface… or so it seemed. The dark king vowed vengeance against the goddess and devised an ultimate plan. In response, the goddess was said to have a plan of her own if in case the evil ever truly did return. Bionicle: Skyward Stooge*That's when the narration is interrupted by a white-gloved hand tearing the page out of a book.*Ghirahim: Hee hee hee… shows that they all know. So they truly think they are safe… well, they're wrong! It won't be too long before my master will take back this world and everything will be as it should have been…*Ghirahim smiled a demented grin, thinking of his master's great, college-educated plan and the important role he played in it. He looked over to a shelf and picked up a black Kanohi mask. It looked like the Kanohi Ignika, the mask of life, but it was something totally different.*Ghirahim: One of the first things I have to do is find some poor soul to wear this mask and become a herald to my master. I just don't know who… Well, whoever it is I pick, I'm sure it will be the right decision! Ha ha ha! I just love me so much!*Ghirahim's laughter could be heard throughout the snowy mountains where his mansion resided, creating an even more bone-chilling feeling to those who could hear it…**Somewhere in a dark forest, there is a great rumbling that causes the area to shake until the earth cleaves in half and a repulsive creature covered in shadow heaves itself upwards, letting out an animalistic roar. Covered in many scales and with hundreds of sharp teeth, it continued to get out from the ground, walking on its two legs. The creature was truly hideous, looking like a cross between a whale, an ostrich, and an earth worm, as it walked and observed its surroundings. It had no arms and no eyes, which only made things more questionable. And where were its ears? Well, nevermind. It let out one final roar before the vision of this creature fades to shadow.**It is a truly beautiful day in Skyloft as a crimson Loftwing and an indigo Loftwing soar through the clouds and the sun was shining brightly. A few people in Skyloft whistled to summon their Loftwings as they jumped off the edge (SUICIDE IS NOT THE ANSWER!) and landed on their birds (well, that's a relief) to fly away. The indigo Loftwing flew away from its crimson counterpart, flying over to a rather large statue of the goddess known as Hylia.**By the statue, a young girl by the name of Nokama was practicing a song on her golden harp. Her practice was cut short when the indigo bird dropped by. The Loftwing was hers. She went over to stroke its beautiful feathers and handed it a note, which it took in its beak and flew away, knowing where to go. Nokama smiled as the bird flew away and turned back to face the statue of the goddess.**Elsewhere, a young man named Lewa was surrounded by darkness wherever he went. He then found himself face to face with the horrible half whale/half earth worm/ half ostrich thing as it roared at him. Scared, Lewa stumbled back. But then a brilliant light shone and the monster roared in anger as it retreated. That's when Lewa heard a voice… an autotuned voice… and no, it's not pop singer Ke$ha.*Female voice: Rise, Lewa. It is time for you to awaken. You are fated to have a hand in a great destiny, and it will soon find you. The time has come for you to awaken…Lewa: Who are you, mysterious woman?Female voice: Lewa…*The voice stopped and the light went away. As the creature roared one more time, it sounded more like a bird crowing. Lewa looked away and ran into an indigo Loftwing. The bird let out a loud screech that threw Lewa out of bed. That's right. It was all a dream! Who saw that one coming? Okay, I'll stop now.*Lewa: Ugh, my head…*Lewa looked around his room and then at the bird peeking its head from his window. The bird stared at him before spitting the letter at him, hitting him in the head. Then the bird quickly retreated and flew away.*Lewa: Now what was that for?*Lewa scratched his head and studied the letter. It was from Nokama. He opened the letter and proceeded to read it.*Letter: "Hey, sleepyhead, I know how much you like to sleep in, so I'm guessing this letter will be your alarm clock this morning. Did I guess right?"Lewa: You got that right. Why can't I sleep-rest some more? Well, it's better than the alarm clock she gave me last Christmas…*Lewa looked over at his cartoonish alarm clock, which looked like a rejected cat-like neopet.*Clock: Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! Wake up. You are lazy and worthless. Ha ha ha!Letter: "Rise and shine, Lewa! Today's the Wing Ceremony! You promised to meet me before it started, remember?"Lewa: Yeah… considering you wouldn't stop mentioning it to me all last week.Letter: "You better not keep me waiting. Nokama."Lewa, stretching: Well, I better not.*Lewa looked around his room before heading out. His room was one of many within the Knight Academy, where other young people lived. He went downstairs where he noticed one of the top knights at the academy, Jaller.*Jaller: Morning, Lewa. So, today's the Wing Ceremony. Are you ready?Lewa: I was born to wind-soar, Jaller.Jaller: Well, I mean all I'm saying is that everyone is out in the plaza practicing while you seemed so relaxed.Lewa: That's them. This is me we're talking about. Jaller: Of course, that crimson Loftwing of yours is something special, so I'd be confident too. My bird won the last ceremony, but I doubt he'd be a match for that red terror of yours. Then again, a bird's speed in a race always comes down to the skill of the rider. I'm something of a bird researcher here, so if you ever need to know something, you know where to find me.Lewa: Yeah. You're walking outside at night.Jaller, gasps: Who told you?! I mean… uh… Lewa: Catch you later.*Lewa went into the classroom where he went and spoke to Professor Hydraxon.*Hydraxon: Hello, Lewa. It's time to put what you've learned to use. All those practical skills I taught you and all the academic prowess Professor Lessovik taught you!Lewa: Yeah, I got it. *As he exist the classroom, Jaller seems annoyed.*Jaller: I NEED FOOD!Lewa: Hmm… I should check on that.*As Lewa goes to see the lunch lady, he spots Matoro moving some barrels around.*Lewa: Hey, Matoro. What's with the barrels?Matoro: Oh, hey, Lewa. I wanted to go to the Wing Ceremony, but I'm stuck here moving barrels for the lunch lady. She scares me. Could you help me with this?Lewa: Sure thing.*Lewa takes the barrel and delivers it to the lunch lady.*Helryx: About time it got here.Lewa: Is it really necessary to trap-coop Matoro in here just to help you?Helryx: Yes.Lewa: Well, excuse me, princess.*Lewa walks out of the kitchen and waves good-bye to Matoro as he walks out the front door to go to the statue of the goddess. *

Edited by ShadowBionics

Clock: Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! Wake up. You are lazy and worthless. Ha ha ha!

Zelda's not quite so nice in this comedy...

Good start. I'm looking forward to finding out who plays Fi. If voice acting from the movies is anything to go by, it should probably be Onua. :P

XPufEB3.png?1

Clock: Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! Wake up. You are lazy and worthless. Ha ha ha!

Zelda's not quite so nice in this comedy...

Good start. I'm looking forward to finding out who plays Fi. If voice acting from the movies is anything to go by, it should probably be Onua. :P

Technically it's "Nokama" in this story, but yeah. As you'll see later, she's kind of pushy. And also, she isn't even aware the alarm clock is evil, she got it because she thought it was cute. Kiddy the Cat (named after this chapter) is a running gag throughout the story.

Then you will be horribly horribly disappointed... Onua already has a role assigned to him. And I still don't get why people hated Scott McNeil as Onua. With all these stories in the series, the partners actually remain unchanged. So for example, Navi was Navi (except smarter), Tatl was Tatl (except more sarcastic), Midna was Midna (except even more sarcastic), etc.

Scott: Why does universe hate Waspinator? Scott?

Since I felt bad about the short chapter, I'm going to go ahead and post the second chapter. I'm not sure how the updates will go along. Also be warned, they will get longer. Chapter 8 is close (or over, I forget) to 3,000 words.

*Exiting the front door of the Knight Academy on the first floor, Lewa stepped out and greeted the new day. It was all going good until his thoughts were interrupted.*Lesovikk: Hey, Lewa! Up here!Lewa: Oh, no… *Lewa looks up to see none other than Lesovikk calling up to him.*Lesovikk: Good morning to you. Today's the day of the long-awaited Wing Ceremony.Lewa: Really? I didn't know that.Lesovikk: Are you feeling ready?Lewa: I would if everyone stopped prep-asking me all the time.Lesovikk: Before you go, can I ask you something?Lewa: No, but I have a feeling you're going to ask anyway.Lesovikk: Could you get up here?*Lewa does a bunch of Jackie Chan sort of stunts to jump up and climb to the spot where Lesovikk was.*Lesovikk: Ah, good. Now, since I am very lazy, could you go and retrieve the headmaster's kitty Mia? Lewa: Is she MIA again? :PLesovikk: You might say that. I'd go get her myself, but I am so lazy that I can't.Lewa: I just hope your descendants aren't as lazy as you. I don't know what could be worse…*Somewhere in the future…*Lesovikk (TD): *Insane giggling* I didn't kill Karzahni! You have to believe me! It was the two-armed man!*Back with everyone in Skyloft…*Lewa: I'd love to, but I need to meet Nokama.Lesovikk: Then you won't mind doing this favor for me.Lewa: Did you hear a word I said? No! Do it yourself.Lesovikk: I knew I could count on you.Lewa: I hate you! And I hate that you look like me!Lesovikk: I like how I look, too.Lewa: You're a total moron.Lesovikk: Thank you. :)*Lewa looks around the corner and spots the Remlit named Mia higher up. Performing some more Jackie Chan moves, he climbs and moves across a ledge, climbs up and makes his way over to her. Picking her up, he jumps back down and hands her to Lesovikk.*Lewa: Here you go, you lazy weird-freak.Lesovikk: Thank you, Lewa. I'll be sure to take credit for everything you did.Lewa: Did I tell you I hate you?Lesovikk: That's nice.Lewa: I hope your last descendant goes mad-crazy and gets lost in the mountains where he freezes to death!Lesovikk: That's great!*Lewa walks away from Lesovikk, who was not all there in his head, and spots someone over by the gate which was locked.*Pouks: Oh, hey, Lewa. I'm just fixing up this gate thingy here. It's been all squeaky and it's driving me crazy.Lewa: Well, good luck with that.*Lewa continues running towards the statue until he spots Nokama, still practicing with her harp and song for the festival.*Nokama, singing: Oh, youth, guided by the servant of the goddess… Unite earth and sky. Bring light to the land.*Nokama stops when she notices Lewa is right behind her. Prepare for a very beautiful and romantic scene… about to get ruined by me. I feel sad.*Nokama, SO HAPPY: Well, good morning, Lewa! Glad to see my Loftwing got you out of bed.Lewa: Yeah… literally.Nokama: I was pretty sure you'd forget to wake up and meet me this morning.Lewa: What would give you that idea?Nokama: You sleep in a lot.Lewa: Can you blame me if I like to sleep all the time?Nokama: No… but look at this instrument. And this outfit! I'm going to wear them for the ceremony today. I'm going to play the part of the goddess.Lewa: Wow… it's a gold thingy.Nokama: Isn't it beautiful? Tell me it's not like the one the goddess was said to have had in the legends?Lewa: I'm not sure… unless the author guy makes a prequel explaining it to me.Nokama: It sounds so wonderful, too. It's called a harp. I asked my father about it. And look at these clothes! I made this wrap myself and we get to use it in today's ceremony. Between the harp and this outfit, I'm going to make a great goddess today!Lewa: You already are…Nokama: What?Lewa: Um… no, I wasn't thinking-talking to myself about my crush on you!Nokama: Okay… I got up early because I wanted to make sure you were the first one to see me wearing all this. *SO HAPPY, Nokama does a twirl so Lewa could see the full outfit.*Nokama: So, how do I look?Lewa: You look great.Nokama: Aw, thanks. I think so too, but it's nice to know you agree.*And that's when we get introduced to a semi-familiar face, but since this is a prequel-- wait, why do I keep doing this?! Darn you, timeline!*Lhikan: Oh, there you two are. Are you ready for today's ceremony, Nokama?Lewa: Why is it everyone is mentioning the ceremony every 3 seconds?Nokama: Oh, hello, Father.Lhikan: Ah, Lewa, you are here, too. Outstanding. It's encouraging to see you up so early, given your capacity for sleep.Lewa: Why is it so bad I love to sleep?!Lhikan: I have no doubt today's ceremony made it impossible for you to keep your eyes closed.Lewa: I have No Doubt, too. Although about their latest album… And about that last part…*Lewa had been having several nightmares for the past nights that made it kind of difficult to sleep. One of them involved that scary creature at the beginning of the story. No, not Ghirahim, the other scary creature. And then there were a few others… let's have a montage!**Inside the mind of Lewa, he saw a young Toa of air, looking a lot like him! He is standing outside the Coliseum, the gates are opening.*Lewa (DOT): Whoa, creepy doors…*It is raining outside and a storm is brewing. Then all of a sudden, two beings atop a mount pass right by him, one being a young Toa of water. Hero of Time Lewa moved away before being trampled, staring back at her...*Nokama (DOT): Lewa, help!*The two rode away and the dream continued. Hero of Time Lewa, stunned, got to his feet again. He turned back to face the Coliseum, only to meet face-to-face with a dark being with a unsettling vibe.*Antroz: I have some special plans for you...Lewa (DOT): NOOOOOOOOO!!!!*And montage over… for now.*Lhikan: If you wing today's ceremony, you'll get to participate in today's post race ritual with Nokama. So give it your best shot. Plus I don't like the other boys in the race, so you better no lose!Nokama: About that… Father, I don't think he can do it! He's so lazy and worthless and yet I-- Whoa, Nokama, get a hold of yourself…Nokama, thinking: I don't want him to know about my crush on him… not yet.Lewa: What?! Lazy and worthless? Have you been speaking to my alarm clock? And have you even met Professor Lesovikk?Nokama: He hasn't been practicing as much as he should have.Lhikan: You worry too much. Besides, I know he can do this. He's got a steady head and a great Loftwing. I've never seen such a great bond between a boy and his bird. Lewa: That sounds like a bad children's book.Nokama: When he is with his Loftwing, he's just lazily gliding around, probably with his heads in the clouds.Lewa: That kinda rhymed.Velika: Listen here, child, before things around here get wild. Only I am allowed to rhyme, so don't let me catch you next time. *Randomly walks away.*Lhikan: Seriously, there's no need to over-worry yourself for nothing. As you know, each of us in Skyloft is but part one half of a pair. We are only made whole by our Loftwings, out guardian birds that the goddess bestows upon us as a symbol of her divine protection. When we are young, we each meet our Loftwings under the statue of the goddess, which bring me to a point I made earlier. The bird went to him, a Crimson Loftwing. A breed so rare we almost thought for sure it had vanished from the line. They shared a profound connection from the start. As a young one, he just hopped on that bird and flew away without any instruction! They were made for each other. And I remember a certain young one who was jealous of him…Nokama: Why you gotta bring up old stuff?Lhikan: I just like messing with you. Plus, it's obvious the friendship he had with his bird didn't go unnoticed by you, considering how you got all pouty and grumpy and…Nokama: Just stop talking.Lhikan: No! I'll keep talking for as long as I want to.Lewa: Why do I feel like I'm going to meet someone like this in another life-time…?*Somewhere in the future…*Kaepora Gaebora: ...And that is why I will never like Taylor Swift. Do you wish to hear this story again?Lewa (DOT): NO!Navi: Heavens no!!Lewa (DOT): I'm not even sure how you got from a princess to Taylor Swift!Kaepora Gaebora: You have said yes. Very well. Now, back to the princess…*Back to our story…*Lewa: Um… hate to interrupt, but I can't feel-sense my Loftwing wind-soaring anymore.Nokama: Oh, Lewa, stop being a baby. You need to practice.Lewa: Nokama, I'm not joking. My bird isn't out there…Nokama: Oh, Lewa, stop trying to weasel out of this.*She starts pushing him towards a ledge and then to a wooden platform.*Lewa: This won't end well, will it?Nokama: Stop being so scared. Call your bird and he'll come so you can practice.*That's when Nokama pushes him off the edge, and Lewa goes plummeting down, screaming as he falls.*Nokama: Whistle for your bird, Lewa!Lewa: For your sake, I better not fall, Nokama!*Lewa whistles for his Loftwing, but nothing happens.*Lhikan: Strange. It's not right for a bird to ignore the call of its owner.Nokama: Oh, no! Then that means I just pushed him to his doom!Lhikan: Then don't stand there. Go save him!*Nokama jumps off, whistles for her Loftwing, and as soon as it swerves in, she lands on top of it and has the bird dive to swoop in and save Lewa… who actually could fly, but again I'm not going to even bother questioning the adaptive armor.*

Edited by ShadowBionics

FINALLY!!!

The old humor and storytelling of ShadowBionics has returned to the comedy forum at last, and it surely doesn't disappoint. This installment of the Dimwit of Time Saga is very, very good, with more BIONICLE characters involved than the last and humor intertwined in between.

Although I forget who Lesovikk was in TD...looks like I'll have to give it a read again :P. Looking forward to more of Zeldonicle!

~MN~

P.S. Are you planning on doing a WW spoof?

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

FINALLY!!!

The old humor and storytelling of ShadowBionics has returned to the comedy forum at last, and it surely doesn't disappoint. This installment of the Dimwit of Time Saga is very, very good, with more BIONICLE characters involved than the last and humor intertwined in between.

Although I forget who Lesovikk was in TD...looks like I'll have to give it a read again :P. Looking forward to more of Zeldonicle!

~MN~

P.S. Are you planning on doing a WW spoof?

Glad to hear you like it. So far, it's shaping up pretty well. At least, from what I can see and what I'm planning with it. Hopefully I can write up a chapter 9 at least so I don't feel bad as I get closer to chapter 8.

Lesovikk was himself in TD, he wasn't playing the part of any certain character. He's there because Nikala was there, and because I ship them in my head-canon, I had him in there. Although now that means Nikala ought to appear somehow here.

And yes, I am. Right now, it only exists as an abridged script. I had a poll/survey between here and this other place on which one to do next. The other place had 3 people who wanted Wind Waker, but BZPower had more people who wanted Skyward Sword. So Wind Waker would have been next, but that's okay. Here is chapter 3 just because I really really really want to get us to the first area of the game.

*After the rather pushy young woman named Nokama shoved Lewa to his almost death, she swooped in with her Loftwing to save the young man and bring him back to the statue of the goddess. Her father stood there and thought about the situation.*Lhikan: I'm starting to wonder if it was a good idea to use birds for transport on these floating islands. I mean, um, it's very odd for a bird to ignore the call of its master. Are you two all right?*Nokama's Loftwing was breathing heavily from going the distance to save Lewa… but not as heavily as Lewa, whose face was still frozen with fear.*Lewa: I almost died! What do you think?!Nokama: I'm so sorry, friend. I hope I didn't sprain your wing by pushing you too hard.Lewa: Sure-fine, go ahead and show no concern for me. Your bird would have been okay if you just listened to me!Lhikan: This is surely strange, Lewa. What could possibly have happened to your Loftwing? A Loftwing with a 'tude, you know it's unheard of!Lewa: What… was that?Lhikan: I never wear button, but I've got this cool bread, and my homies agree I really look good in red, fool!Lewa: Uh… Lhikan: Sorry, I don't know what came over me. So you can't sense if your bird is nearby, can you?Lewa, getting up: Not at all, freaky fire-spitter.Lhikan: Well, this is a problem, considering the Wing Ceremony is near.Lewa: Can we go five minutes without mentioning the ceremony already?!Nokama: Lewa… when you said you couldn't sense your bird, I should have listened.Lewa: That's what I've been loud-shouting. And your bird would be sure-fine, too, if you did.Nokama: I'm sorry. :(Lewa: It's okay. You're too cute to be mad at.Nokama: I need to tend to my own Loftwing, so I'll catch up with you later.Lewa: Fine by me. Nokama: You'd better go on ahead and see if you can find your bird.*Their thoughts were interrupted when the sound of the large bell atop the Academy building started to ring..*Lhikan: And now the bells are ringing.Lewa: You're starting to freak me out. Lhikan: If I remember right, Professor Lesovikk is presiding over this year's ceremony. Lewa: Why?Lhikan: Because Lesovikk was the only one who wanted the job.Lewa: You've got to be kidding me.Nokama, sly: But, Father, you're the headmaster of the school. If Lewa asks Professor Lesovikk, then he'll have to report back to you because you still have power over him.Lhikan: At, an excellent point, my girl.Lewa: Please… don't say "my girl," or even "my boy." It makes me feel uncomfortable. Lhikan: I'll make no promises to that… but very well, I'll tell him myself. Lewa, just go on ahead and tell Professor Lesovikk to see me in my headquarters.Lewa: All right. Maybe I can truth-rustle some information from someone while I'm there.*Lewa ran as fast as he could to the Academy, only to see Pouks again at the gate.*Pouks: Hey, Lewa, what's the matter? You're running like your head's on fire.Lewa: Have you seen my bird?Pouks: I just saw him! Matau's bird was chasing after him.Lewa: So where is Matau?Pouks: He and his underlings are over in the town square. You know, trying to get to the ceremony.Lewa: I'll see to that… right after I talk to the angry weirdo to talk to the headmaster.Pouks: Normally the fastest way to town is through this path, but with the gate and all… so yeah, you'll have to go through the Academy.Lewa: No problem. *Lewa ran past him and past Lesovikk because he still didn't like him. That's when he remembered he had to talk to him…*Lewa: Okay, look Professor Lesovikk, my bird is missing and the headmaster wants to see you. So delay the ceremony until I find my Loftwing, okay?Lesovikk: You can't find your Loftwing? Oh, no, this is bad. All right, you work on finding your bird and I'll see the headmaster.Lewa: Wow… okay. *Lewa started to run to the door. That's when he nearly bumped into Hahli.*Hahli: Hmph. Don't men open doors for women anymore? So uncivilized. How long am I supposed to stand here for?*Confused by what was going on, Lewa simply walked over and opened the door.*Hahli: Oh, thank you, Lewa! Say… you look a little flustered. What happened?Lewa: My bird is missing, I need to go search-finding for it. And I'm told Matau's bird might be involved…Hahli: I don't know what to tell you. I've been at school the whole time, so I can't really say. You know, Jaller knows a lot about birds. You know where to find him, right?Lewa: Yup. He's downstairs right where I left him.*After letting Hahli in, Lewa proceeded downstairs to find Jaller, who, sure enough, was still right where he was before.*Jaller: You're still not wandering the Academy, are you?Lewa: I'm not wandering. My bird isn't showing up and I need your help.Jaller: What?! Your bird doesn't arrive when you call for it? That's unheard of! I haven't even heard of this, so I can't even say anything… But a prudent student always helps their fellow classmates. We'll solve this together.Lewa: Thanks… I wonder if the library has any information.Jaller: We have a library?Lewa: Yeah, we do. But no one ever uses it. What is up with that? I only know because I have a friend who works there.Jaller: Okay. Well, you check out the library and possibly the rest of the plaza. I'll hang around here and question people to see if they know anything.Lewa: Got it. *Lewa heads around to a somewhat rusty door with an equally aged sign that read "Library." Lewa stepped inside after nearly tearing the doorknob off.*Lewa: Hello?*There was the sound of a young woman's shriek as Lewa's voice rang through the library. As well as the sound of a pile of books falling down.*Lewa: Oh… sorry about that.*That's when the sound of a young woman's cute, accented voice answered him… stuttering a little and sounding nervous.*Young woman: Oh… i-it's nothing at all. Please, don't worry.*Lewa was then greeted by a young Matoran who brushed away the fallen books.*Lewa: How've you been, Elitha?Elitha, nervous: Oh. W-w-well, you know, I've been… around. W-w-what can I do for you today?Lewa: So is a Loftwing not responding to when it is called unheard of?Elitha: What? Oh, no, that's never happened before.*Elitha scurries and fetches a book, quickly going through the pages. Lewa didn't see what it was called but he assumed it had to be something useful.*Elitha: Loftwings are very kind, loyal, and noble creatures at heart. They would never ignore the call of their master. No Loftwing would ever forsake their master. According to this book, there's never been a case like that, even since early life in Skyloft.Lewa: I thought so.Elitha: Is your bird missing?Lewa: Yeah. And I hear it was last seen with Matau's bird.*Elitha gave a shriek and hid behind her desk.*Elitha: Matau? Where? Where is he? Please, keep him away from me, Lewa!Lewa: He's not here. Elitha: Oh… t-t-that's good. Lewa: Don't worry. Even if he was, I'd keep him away from you.Elitha, blushing: Oh, thank you. I don't know what to say. Lewa: What are friends for?*As Lewa walked away and closed the door, Elitha looked back with forlorn in her eyes. She gave a sad sigh as she went over to a shelf.*Elitha, singing: I'll never find a love… I'll never find the one. My heart's been fasting. A net, it's been casting for that everlasting true love…*While Elitha wished she could tell Lewa how she felt, Lewa himself proceeded down to the plaza where he met a Matoran running into a tree.*Orkahm: Hey, Lewa, wait a moment. Could you head-roll into this tree?Lewa: Um… okay, Orkham.Orkahm: My name is Orkahm, and thank you.*Lewa rolls into the tree, shaking it, and out flies a Sky Stag Beetle.*Orkahm: All right, Sky Stag Beetle! Get back over here!*As Orkahm went chasing after the bug, a blue rupee fell from the tree and Lewa picked it up.*Orkahm: Darn, so close. If only I had a bug net. I wish I hadn't thrown out the one I got at Kapura's airshop.Lewa: Yeah… Well, can't talk now. I have a bird to find. *Then Lewa went down further to the plaza and now this is where the fun begins. As Lewa walks out towards the plaza area, there is none other than Matau himself with his two cronies Kongu and Iruini tending to his every whim like pounding his shoulders and giving his biceps a pat down.*Iruini: You know, Matau, it sure was difficult to capture that Loftwing with all that pecking and scratching going on.Matau, grinning: Of course it was. You thought a Crimson Loftwing like that was going to quick-give so easily without a fight? But we got him, and I don't care how tough those birds are supposed to be. He won't be getting out of that pen anytime soon.*Matau got up to stretch out, and as soon as he did, Lewa began to walk up to him. Kongu and Iruini looked like someone caught them stealing from the cookie jar.*Matau: What's with the weird-strange looks?*Matau turned around and there was Lewa.*Matau: Oh! Uh, Lewa… So, yeah, um… How long were you standing there?Lewa: I tuned in at around "capture that Loftwing."*That's when Matau starts to do this really scary laugh as he walks in circles around Lewa.*Matau: I don't know what your problem is anyway. Oh, I got it. You're here to talk about today's race. I can see it in those wit-clueless eyes of yours. They're pleading, "Oh, Matau, could you search-find it in your heart to let me win today? Oh, please!" You're so desperate to win so you can have time alone with Nokama at the Statue of the Goddess at the end of the ceremony. *That's when Matau got right in Lewa's face.*Matau: Hate to break the news to you, but sorry, pal. I don't do charity cases. My advice is work hard and heart-wish a lot. Maybe you might even get second. Come to think of it, I haven't seen your bird? Where is that scruff-pile of feathers at? I can't imagine what could have happened to him.*Matau's eyes darted around as he said those last words. He was definitely up to something. Matau backed away, never turning away from Lewa.*Matau: I can't imagine what could have happened to him. Maybe his small brain decided it was time to quick-run and fly the coop.Lewa: Nice hair.Matau: Hey, my hair takes exactly four hours to get like this, so don't be knocking what you wish you could have. Lewa: No, I don't. It looks like you sped-rode a roller coaster really fast and if got stuck like that.Matau: You know, we're all tired of you constantly reminding us of how far-back you and Nokama go.Lewa: And I'm tired of everyone reminding me about the ceremony every 5 seconds.Matau: Big deal. It doesn't change you drift-float with your head in the clouds. Wake up, straighten out, and get a backbone already. Dopes like you are dragging our Academy's name through the mud.Nokama: And just who might you be talking about Matau?*Everyone stopped in their tracks as soon as Nokama spoke up.*Matau: Oh… uh… Hey, Nokama. Nah, we're just paling around, you know?*Nokama approached Matau.*Nokama: You better not be messing with Lewa again. You're not, are you? He's a student at the Academy like all of us, so you treat him like you would me or any of your mutant friends.Iruini, giggling: Mutant.Kongu: She called you one, too.Iruini: I'm not a hunch-back.Kongu, sighs: I know.Nokama: So why do you insist on bullying him around so much?Matau: Yeah… I suppose…Nokama: Suppose what?*Unfortunately for Nokama, this was around the time Matau got blinded by his crush on her and he starts to exhale powdered sugar like Sidorak… WHAT??*Matau: I suppose… err… Forget it. I wasn't supposing anything, okay? *Matau starts to head to the edge of one of the docks. Iruini and Kongu follow him.*Matau: We're outta here, boys. Later, Lewa. Hope you find your bird.*And that's when Matau jumps off (SUICIDE IS NOT THE ANSWER!!) and calls his bird (nevermind). Iruini and Kongu do the same and the three of them fly away.*

Edited by ShadowBionics

Hmm...I honestly didn't notice some of the similarities between SS Zelda and Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite until reading this...except one's a much deeper and better explored character.

Good couple of chappies.

Poor Matau got stuck with being Groose, though. Sigh.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Groose isn't bad. I mean, it could've been worse. He could have been Mido. And no one likes him. At least, to my knowledge I don't know many who like Mido. All he does is stop you and tell you bad things and lies.

Anyway, chapter 4 because I feel like it today.

*After confronting Matau and his gang for information and failing, Lewa and Nokama stood by and watched as they dastardly gang flew away on their Loftwings.*Nokama: I hate to say it, Lewa, but I’m beginning to suspect those blockheads had something to do with your Loftwing’s disappearance.Lewa: Blockheads? But they look nothing like the Blockheads in Gumby! Those guys were funny…Nokama: Lewa, those guys aren’t going to help you find your bird, so we’d better start searching. I’ll fly around Skyloft and see if I can spot a trace of your bird. Father said he’d talk to Professor Lesovikk about delaying the start of the Wing Festival, so there’s plenty of time.Lewa: Can we please stop say-mentioning the ceremony every five minutes? Never mind. So what should I do?*Lewa’s question goes unanswered as Nokama jumps off the ledge (SUICIDE IS NOT THE ANSWER!!), lands on her Loftwing, and flies away… I need to remember that. Without any sort of direction, Lewa starts walking away.**Lewa then resorts to asking random townspeople what to do.*Tahu: What if it snowed in San Francisco?Lewa: Uh… I don’t know what a San Francisco is, weird-freak. I’ll go and ask someone else now…Gali: What is it, Lewa? You seem to be in a hurry?Lewa: I am. Roller-coaster hair did something to my bird and now I can’t find him! Have you seen him?Gali: I’m sorry, I haven’t. Have you checked the Statue of the Goddess?Lewa: Well, I was just there and all. I almost died there, too. Gali: No, I mean go up there and check from the statue. You’ll have a good view of the whole town from there.Lewa: Oh. That makes sense. Well, see you later.*Lewa starts heading for the statue when Jaller calls out to him.*Jaller: Hey, Lewa! Over here! I have some information about your Loftwing.Lewa: Well, I got nothing else to lose. *So he heads over to Jaller, just outside of the Knight Academy with Matoro looking rather nervous.*Jaller: I was just looking for you.Lewa: Okay… Jaller: I heard your Loftwing was missing, so I thought I’d join in the search.Lewa: Yeah, because I told you. Jaller: Get this: When I asked Matoro if he knew anything, he started acting weird. Well, weirder than usual.Matoro: Oh, I’m sorry… I wanted to tell you, Lewa, but if I did, then Matau…Jaller: Sounds like Matau forced him to keep quiet about it. Go on. Tell me more, tell me more--Lewa: Please… don’t finish that. I don’t like musicals.Matoro: Just a while ago, I was cleaning the mess hall… which doesn’t make sense. That’s when Matau and his cronies came in. They didn’t notice me, and that’s when they started talking about a plan to hide your Loftwing. I wanted to warn you, but as I was going to sneak away, Matau and his gang grabbed me. They said if I told you, they’d make sure I’d never walk again!Lewa: Whoa… that’s just plain wrong. Jaller: It sounds like Matau and his buddies planned to capture and hide your bird near a waterfall. There’s only one waterfall around here.Lewa: And I still question where all the water is falling to.Matoro: Forgive me, Lewa. I can’t help being such a coward.Lewa: Hey, hey, don’t get all huff-worked about it. Jaller: One more thing, Lewa… If you’re going to the waterfall, you’d better be careful. There’s some creepy, crawly stuff over there. Like spiders. And bats. And weird mutant blob things. You’ll need to carry a sword with you.Lewa: Oh, good… so can I have one?Jaller: Don’t look at me. I think I saw the Knight Commander in the Sparring Hall. Maybe he can help you.Lewa: All right. Hey, we’re already in front of it.Jaller, turns around: And so we are…*Lewa goes inside and sees a white-clad Toa standing there like there wasn’t a care in the world… weird.*Kualus: Oh, hey, Lewa. Still want to get in some sword practice before the ceremony, I see. Well, good on you. But you don’t have a sword…Lewa: Yes… can I get one?Kualus: Sure. I keep one locked up in a trunk in the cheese grater room.Lewa: Why do you lock up swords? Wait, why do you have a cheese grater room? Wait, when have you been love-obsessed with cheese?Kualus: … I’m paranoid… I can never find a cheese grater when I need one… I just love cheese. The taste of it. The smell of it. The…Lewa: You’ve made your point. Why is almost everyone a weird-freak?*Lewa goes into the cheese grater room, opens a chest, and he gets the watermelon.*Lewa: Uh… what?Kualus: Oh, sorry, try the other trunk.Lewa: This watermelon better not come back to haunt me in another life.*Lewa looks over and spots another chest. He opens that one and he gets the practice sword. Not to be confused with the pretend sword that-- never mind.**After doing some practicing with the sword to be more familiar, Lewa starts to set off to find his Loftwing. At first, Kualus tried to stop him until Lewa explained why he needed the sword. In which case, Kualus let him borrow the sword, just as long as he didn’t go crazy with it or anything…**Lewa starts running through the grass while slashing the sword back and forth.*Lewa: I am lawn mower man!!*After a while, Lewa goes over to the waterfall, spotting a cave which has been conveniently blocked off… Who could have done this…? Anyways, Lewa then senses his Loftwing, crying out for help. Wasting no time, Lewa slashed his way into the cave and starts going through the boring mini-dungeon no one probably remembers. After doing this, he eventually makes his way underneath the waterfall. There, he meets up again with Nokama.*Nokama: Hey! Lewa, over here!*Lewa looks to see Nokama and her bird landing. After dismounting, Nokama runs over to Lewa.*Nokama: I was hoping to find you here.Lewa: Wait… what? How would you even…? Never mind.Nokama: I heard you were searching for your bird around the waterfall, so I thought I’d help you look.Lewa: News travels fast… Nokama: How’s your search going? Any sign of your Loftwing?Lewa: No… does sensing him count?Nokama: Well, let’s not lose hope just yet. There’s a place up ahead where Matau and his minions are always hanging out at.Lewa: So they hang out in a cave? They really are strange.*As soon as they finished talking, Nokama heard a lovely, almost musical tone ringing in her ears. She turned around, looking around for it.*Nokama: Huh…? Who’s that? Who’s calling for me?Lewa: Um, Nokama? Something wrong?Nokama: Oh, sorry, Lewa. I got distracted for a moment. Let’s go!*They make their way up the spiraling mountain-like terrain (No, I’m not referencing another game!) until they eventually find a boarded up chasm and a very distressed Crimson Loftwing crying out for help. Lewa made his way over there and cut the bonds keeping the boards together, thereby releasing the imprisoned bird. Lewa’s Crimson Loftwing walked out and spread its wings, letting out a gleeful cry. It then flapped its wings a few times before soaring into the sky after wishing to be free.*Nokama: We should hurry. Now that your Loftwing is free, we should head over to the ceremony.Lewa: Next person who mentions the ceremony…!*That’s when Nokama hears the same musical tone as before, this time somewhat louder.*Nokama: Lewa? I heard this voice moments ago… did you hear it, too?Lewa: No. I don’t hear voices in my head. I’m not like Gaaki.*Someplace else…*Gaaki: Everything… I can hear… everything they were thinking!!!*Back with Lewa and Nokama.*Nokama: It’s been happening a lot to me lately. It’s the strangest feeling. It’s almost as if someone is calling out to me.Lewa: I wouldn’t really know much about that.Nokama: Have you ever wondered what’s beneath the clouds?Lewa: You’re not turning into Tahu, are you?? Because I don’t know what a San Francisco is!Nokama: No, not like that. Some say it’s an empty, barren place. Others say there’s absolutely nothing down there. I think they’re wrong. Some of father’s old texts talk about a place called the surface.Lewa: Is that where San Francisco is?Nokama: The old tales describe a whole world under there, far more vast than Skyloft. Thing is no one has even seen what’s down there, and the Loftwings have never flown beyond the cloud barrier. But I can’t help but imagine the wild things that might wait below. Someday I want to see it for myself. Oh, sorry, Lewa, we don’t have time to talk. Let’s go! Just leap off and call your bird.Lewa: You won’t shove-push me, will you?Nokama: No, not this time.Lewa, suspecting: Okay. *Lewa slowly makes his way over to the ledge, looking back over to see if Nokama was following him. He then jumped off the ledge, whistled for his bird, and sure enough, he came and caught him. Nokama jumped after him and called for her bird as well. Together, they went and flew off to the plaza.*

Groose isn't bad. I mean, it could've been worse. He could have been Mido. And no one likes him. At least, to my knowledge I don't know many who like Mido. All he does is stop you and tell you bad things and lies.

Groose is pretty bad. :P

*Lewa starts running through the grass while slashing the sword back and forth.*

How to play Zelda in one easy step.

Good job, SB. KUTGW.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

chapter 5 now, because I don't know.

*Having found the missing Crimson Loftwing, Lewa and Nokama made it back to the plaza area all safe and sound just in time for… that thing going on right now. You know which one.*

Nokama: Your Loftwing is incredible, especially considering everything the poor guy has gone through this morning. Well, I’m going to fly back and tell Father everything is okay to go.

*So Nokama goes off and while she does, guess who decides to greet Lewa and “congratulate” him on finding his Loftwing?*

Matau: Well, well, well, if it isn’t Lewa. Word in deepwood is you’ve found your Loftwing.

Lewa: Yeah. And word in deepwood is you and your hair have the combined intelligence of an ash bear.

Matau, ignoring him: Well, that’s just great. Because you and your dumb bird can’t tell time, the guys and me finished up our fly-practice that were all for nothing.

Lewa, no feeling: My sympathies.

Matau: Now I feel all thin-stiff.

Lewa: My sympathies.

Matau: My hair and I have been long-waiting for the race to start, and it gets delayed for you? I don’t get it. The big flake gets happy-special treatment? You’re almost a man, and yet you can’t go anywhere without Nokama like a stuffed ash bear!

Matau: What’s that got to do with it?!

Lewa: Because you project your own feelings of insecurity and loneliness on me to mask-hide them from everyone else so they all think you are strong and tough when deep down you are scared and soft.

Matau: Uh… I bet you can’t decide what to have for lunch on your own!

Lewa: Witty retort… did it take you all night to think of that one?Matau: And don’t think we haven’t noticed all those remarks. “Nokama and I are best friends, we go everywhere together.” UGH! My hair and I are disgusted by you! You think you’re pretty suave, don’t you?

Lewa: Not really.*Off to the side, Iruini and Kongu talk quietly.*

Kongu: Matau’s been all long-winded about how he’s going to be with Nokama today. He must be fill-flustered about it.

Iruni: Buh huh huh. As long as I don’t get reincarnated as an underpaid ranch worker, I’m fine with being evil and laughing at everyone.

Matau: I love bursting your bubble… I’m going to make your fantasyland crash down in flames and break up this adorable little thing you got going on. Nokama’s playing the goddess and I’m going to win me a sailcloth.

Matau: Would you stop saying that?! Anyways, when I heard she made it, I thought there was no way I’d like some scrawny midget clown claim it.

Lewa: But we’re the same height.

Matau: Mid-JIT cl-OUN. Ah, that sailcloth… she was probably thinking of me and my hair when stitch-making it. When we will, it’ll be out alone-time together. Duh huh huh huh. Oh yeah, and it’ll be awesome.

Kongu: Matau! Ix-nay on the omance-ray.

Matau: Stop speaking in dorkenese, dork.

Nokama: What was it you were saying about our “alone-time,” Matau?

Matau: Nokama! I, uh…nothing big, really. I was just hoping we could… bake a cake…?

Nokama: What kind of cake?Matau: Stawberries… And I was telling Lewa how cheer-happy I was he found his bird and wishing him good luck. Anyway, look for me in the race, Nokama. I’ll be the stud with the amazing hair doing fan-crazy stunts.

*About an hour of pointless dialogue and a performance by the Blue Angels later…**The thing with the thing and the thing was FINALLY about to start after… what is this, five episodes? I lost track. Anyways, it was FINALLY starting and I’m not going to waste time!*

Hydraxon: HEY! YOU! GET OFFA MY CLOUD! Your attention, please. We’re about to start the Wing Ceremony.

*Unfortunately, around here, Lewa lost his sanity because he literally could not stand anyone to mention that thing again (plus he even said in the last episode about the next person who mentioned it, something bad would happen), something bad happened. After Lewa was calmed down, Hydraxon began again and was told of the situation by Nokama.*

Hydraxon: I was beginning to think we’d have to proceed without Lewa. But after he found his bird and after I was told why he tried to kill me, we can now go on. Before you begin, I’d like to explain the rules.

Matau: Screw the rules, my hair makes me do great things.

Hydraxon: I have attached a small statuette to this bird. You’re all going to fly after it like a bunch of fools. Whoever gets it will be the winner. As you know, whoever wins will graduate and be that much closer to knighthood.

Lewa: What step are we right now?

Hydraxon: Step 1.Lewa: And how many steps until we get to full knighthood?

Hydraxon: Step 7,000.

All: O_O

Hydraxon: Yes. He will graduate from this class and receive a gift from the young woman playing the goddess in the ceremony. It’s also the 25th anniversary of our fine institution. It’s also the anniversary of when I-- oh, never mind. The gift is something the young woman crafted herself, and the champion will get it at the top of the statue of the goddess. And the lucky young woman is the lovely Nokama.

Nokama: Hi.

Hydraxon: Uh… hi… Show me your moves. And no cheating.

Lhikan: That means you, Matau!! And your two goons, too!

Matau: My hair and I will not cheat!

Lewa: Why are you mentioning your hair every 5 seconds?

Matau: I was greatly offended when you insulted my hair earlier. So now my hair shall be its own character.

Hydraxon: All right, now line up and face forward and when I call your name, I’m going to aim this cordak blaster at your faces.

Lhikan: We’re not doing that. That’s for prisoners.

Hydraxon: Oh. Sorry. Old habits die hard. Then do that and forget the last thing I said.

*The four of them line up and when Hydraxon fires his cordak blaster as the stating signal, they all jump off, call their birds and race to the statuette. Lewa almost has it in the bad until Matau decides to cheat… even though he said he wouldn’t, and that is unforgivable.*

Matau: Hey! Let’s hurl-throw eggs at him!

Iruini: You got it!

*So Matau, Iruini, and Kongu throw random eggs at Lewa, slowing him and his Loftwing down, but Lewa eventually gets control and wins, catching the bird and getting the weird statuette thing.*

*As Lewa was fist-pumping in victory, he heard a familiar call from above…*

Nokama: Hey!

*Nokama jumps off the edge (SUICIDE IS NOT THE ANSWER!!) and Lewa hurries his bird to go catch her. Lucky enough, he caught her after he nearly scared everyone to death.*

Nokama: Don’t worry, I’m fine!

Lewa: You’d better be…

Nokama: Great flying, Lewa! Congratulations!

Lewa: Thanks, Nokama. Glad to hear you appreciate me. I almost feel bad for Matau… almost.

*somewhere far away…*

*Matau, sad and defeated, locked himself in his room, not wanting anyone to see him so emotionally vulnerable. Then he looks at the strawberry cake mix had set aside for him and Nokama. And then he breaks out into a Disney-esque song moment.*

Matau, singing: This cake was going to be perfect… the kind of cake I’ve dreamt of since I was small…

*Back with Lewa and Nokama, the two were flying to the giant statue that looked nothing like the goddess where they would finish off the ritual.*

Nokama: Lewa, hand me the bird statuette you got in the race. I must offer it to the goddess.

Lewa: Okay. It’s ugly, anyway.

*Lewa surrendered it to her and she placed it in a crevice at the top of the statue. She then pulls out her harp from out of nowhere and begins to play the song of the hero. The Loftwings circle around like hungry vultures and Lewa stands there, SO HAPPY. He then bows before her as if he’s going to be knighted (well, something like that’s gonna happen in the future) and Nokama places her hand on his shouler.*

Nokama: Great goddess, guiding light and protector of our people, grant us your blessing and mercy as I act in your stead during this ceremony. Valiant youth who grasped victory at the celebration of the bird folk… In accordance with the old ways… I now bestow the blessing of the goddess upon you.

*she then reaches behind her, unties the sailcloth draped around her shoulders, and presents it to Lewa.*

Nokama: The blessing of the goddess drift down from the heavens aloft a sail, which I now pass onto you.

*Lewa accepts the sailcloth more than happily. He accepted it SO HAPPILY.*

Nokama: Lewa, quit goofing around. This is supposed to be a scared ritual, remember?

Lewa: Uh… no?

Nokama: You know, they say that the goddess gave the sailcloth to her chosen hero long ago.

Lewa: Yeah… after he got locked up for a long time after being wrongfully accused.

Nokama: Of course, this isn’t the same one. I worked hard to finish making it in time. In fact, I stayed up all night. Also in fact, I started on it last night instead of using the full month I was given. I’m really glad I got to give it to you, Lewa… Take care of it, okay?

*Lewa nodded happily. At that moment, Nokama blushes and turns away slightly, hoping Lewa would not notice. Lucky for her, he didn’t really because he closed his eyes as he nodded.*

Nokama: Thanks for making it up here to do this with me today like you promised. Now you know what’s next, right?

Lewa: A warm embrace?

Nokama: No… the part where I push you off this ledge and hope you use the sailcloth to survive.

Lewa: What?

*Nokama laughs as she pushes him to his death, but luckily Lewa is smart enough to use the sailcloth to land safely on the stone shape at the bottom.*

Lewa: Why is she trying to kill me?

*Somehow Nokama gets to the bottom to meet up with Lewa.*

Nokama: You know, Lewa, seeing as how you won today and the weather is so nice… how about flying around Skyloft?

Lewa: You won’t try to kill me, will you?

Nokama: No.Lewa: Then let’s go.

*The two of them get on their Loftwings and begin to take a nice and slow flight in the sky. Indeed it was nice weather to go flying, and it was very calm and quiet, too. Just then, Nokama looks over to Lewa and calls him. What could she have wanted to say?*

Nokama: Lewa? Hey, Lewa?

Lewa: Yes?

Nokama: Today was amazing. Watching you win the race and performing the ritual together… I’ll always remember this. It was really wonderful.*Lewa smiled and nodded in agreement.*

Lewa: Yeah, I guess it really was.

Nokama: You know, Lewa… there’s something I’ve been meaning you talk to you about…

*Unfortunately, we will never know what she was going to say, as there was a sudden flash of light and then an ugly tornado appeared in front of the pair. The riders and their birds were tossed about like marbles in a vacuum. Nokama and her Loftwing ended up being sucked into the windstorm. Nokama cried out to Lewa to save her, and as the young hero tried to rush after her, he was thrown off his Loftwing and nearly sent sailing through the sky until his Loftwing went back and caught him. After that, Lewa fell unconscious and he could barely hear Nokama’s pleas for help as the world became blurred and dark…*

Edited by ShadowBionics

*Nokama jumps off the edge (SUICIDE IS NOT THE ANSWER!!) and Lewa hurries his bird to go catch her. Lucky enough, he caught her after he nearly scared everyone to death.*

Uh...I don't remember this part from Skyward Sword...

...are you editing the Zelda timeline, perchance? :P

Matau, singing: This cake was going to be perfect… the kind of cake I’ve dreamt of since I was small…

Yep.

Nokama: No… the part where I push you off this ledge and hope you use the sailcloth to survive.Lewa: What?

Pretty much the most romantic thing ever.

Good chappy, SB.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Uh... that part was in like some of the trailers, even some of the stuff most video game websites had when they started putting out footage from E3 and junk. Plus I saw it, and so did the guy who acted as my guide for playing the game even though he said not to use his playthrough as a guide.

But I am however re-writing some stuff in order to make certain connections between games. That, and just to add humor to it. I'm surprised no one's been complaining about Ghirahim's mansion in the mountains yet.

Glad that you liked it. Here is chapter 6 because i just remembered.

EDIT: Okay, so something weird happened to this whole chapter that resulted in it becoming a large block of text. I'm going to repost a corrected chapter here.

*Falling… Lewa was falling through darkness and it felt like he was falling for hours. It probably wasn’t, but he felt it was. And for no reason, there was a scabbard on his back with a different sword than the one he borrowed from Kualus. As he fell, Ke$ha the same mysterious autotuned voice spoke out to him.*

Female voice: Lewa…?

Lewa, waking up: No, five more minutes…

*There was suddenly a blinding light from above, making Lewa open his eyes only so much so he could see where the light was coming from. Of course it wasn’t Ke$ha making the light, but it was more like a repetition of that same dream from earlier chapter 1.*

Lewa: What do you want, mysterious woman?! Get away from me!

Female voice: I am waiting for you…

Lewa: Oh, yeah? I’m not! You’re freaking me out.

Female voice: The time has come for you to awaken. You are vital to a mission of great importance…

Lewa: Oh, sorry, I quick-dozed off for a moment there.

Female voice: Lewa…

*The next moment Lewa looked, there was Nokama falling beside him. Then suddenly they were in the clouds. Lewa tried to reach for her, but Nokama only fell further away and into the mouth of that ugly indescribable monster from chapter 1.*

*At that moment, Lewa awoke in his bed, not sure what was going on.*

Lewa: What just happened…?

*He looked over and saw Lhikan drinking from a goblet.*

Lhikan: Mah boi, this peace is what all true warriors STRIVE FOAR.

Lewa: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

*At that moment, Lewa awoke (this time for real) in his real bed, still not sure what was going on, seeing as he just had two nightmares in a row.*

Lhikan: Ah, you’re awake.

Lewa: Please don’t tell me this peace is what all true warriors strive for!

Lhikan: Why would I say that? We’re not in some badly animated cartoon with poorly written dialogue. Plus, what peace? When your Loftwing carried you back all limp and unconscious, I feared the worst. Fortunately, you didn’t have any life-threatening injuries so we should be grateful. Unfortunately… my daughter is not here… why? She was with you, wasn’t she?

Lewa: Funny story… see, a magical tornado came out of nowhere and took her right in and toss-threw me like a doll.

Lhikan: I see… This was no ordinary storm.

*As Lhikan turns away in sadness, Lewa tries to get up, but Lhikan stops him.*

Lhikan: You must not push yourself. You’re still recovering.

Lewa: Nonsense, I’m fine! *Lewa falls face first on the floor.*

Lhikan: You’re not. Tell me, when you saw Nokama, did something about her seem… off?

Lewa: Yeah, she kept talking about a world beneath the clouds. Plus I’ve been having cross-wired dreams about some mission thing.

Lhikan: She was talking about the surface then? And you’re having dreams of some “great mission?” How interesting.

Lewa: What?

Lhikan: Oh, sorry, I was just rambling. I do that sometimes. Anyway, I doubt there’s any connection between these things, so I wouldn’t worry too much.

Lewa: You’re not lying to keep me from a great destiny, are you?

Lhikan: Uh… no?

Lewa: Okay.

Lhikan: Yeah, so why don’t you go to sleep now? As long as Nokama is with her Loftwing, I’m sure she’ll be fine. Not to mention it’s not even daybreak, so it would be difficult to spot a girl and a bird in the middle of the night, wouldn’t you think?

Lewa: I guess so.

Lhikan: Rest now. Nokama is out there alive. I can feel it.

*So Lhikan leaves and Lewa falls asleep, only to hear some rhythmic humming not soon after. Lewa gets out of bed, and now we begin another chase sequence.*

Lewa: Could that be…? Famous pop star Ke$ha? I want her autograph!

*Lewa gets up from his bed and begins making his way out the door. Upon exiting, he looks to his right and sees someone at the end of the stairs. Was it the owner of the mysterious female voice? Possibly.*

Lewa: I should have guessed Ke$ha wouldn’t be here…

*Lewa grudgingly went to the stairs, but the mysterious woman floated up the stairs.*

Lewa: Hey, stop wind-soaring! Walk up the stairs like normal!

*The mysterious woman did not comply and instead continued until she went through the wall outside… like a ghost.*

Lewa: This is getting pretty freaky.

*Lewa exits the building from the door on the second floor. Normally, no one ever went out in Skyloft at night. Mainly because there were monsters that appeared at night that would attack and destroy whatever they saw, including innocent Matoran and poor helpless Toa. Lewa wasn’t so much afraid, but never the less he didn’t like the idea of going out at night…*

*There were spiders and jelly globs and bats.*

Lewa: Oh, my!

*There she was, waiting outside by that bridge thing that led to the Statue of the Goddess. Lewa gave chase and sure enough, she continued to float away backwards.*

Lewa: Why won’t you let me catch you?!

*Lewa went up the walkway, but the entrance to the statue was locked up.*

Lewa: I forgot about that…

*The mysterious woman instead took a slight “detour” to a ledge, forcing Lewa to do the same thing, except of course he couldn’t float. And before you ask, he doesn’t have the adaptive armor this time, but be patient… So unlike the other heroes who would eventually follow him, this guy does get a break. But the others aren’t off the hook! Anyway, Lewa continues going through, where he meets with Mia.*

Lewa: Hey, you cute little freaky-kitty thing…

*That’s when Mia hisses at him, letting out the roar of a wildcat.*

Lewa: Whoa! I forgot these things become possessed at night!

*Thinking quickly, Lewa took Mia and threw her off…*

Lewa: It’s a good thing they can fly… right?

*Lucky for him, Mia starts flapping her ears like wings, ready to go after him again…*

Lewa: I’m out of here then!

*He eventually makes it around and into the area of the statue. Now what? That’s when the mysterious woman decides to be like a ghost and go through one of the faces of the statue base. Oddly enough, there was what looked like could be an entrance covered by a Skyloftian seal. Not long after she did that, it turned out it was an entrance after all. Lewa went inside, not sure what was awaiting him within. After all, no one had ever been inside of the statue before.*

*As he kept running through the secret path, Lewa found himself in what looked like a shrine. Resting in the middle of the chamber was a lone glowing sword in a stone slab. Hey, this sounds familiar… anyone else think so?*

Lewa: What… is this place?

*As Lewa tries to approach the sword, the mysterious woman jumps out of the hilt… like a ghost.*

Lewa: Aaaah! It’s possessed!

Mysterious woman: The once chosen by my creator. I have been waiting for you. You will place a role in a great destiny.

Lewa: So my dreams have told me…

Mysterious woman: According to your social customs, I should provide you with my personal designation. Fi is the name I was given.

Lewa: Okay. Now that we’ve got that out of the way, care to share this “destiny” with me?

Fi: I was created for a single purpose, long before recorded memory of your people.

Lewa: Thanks for fun-sharing… now can I have answers?

Fi: I must aid you in fulfilling the great destiny that is your burden to carry.

Lewa: Great… can you tell me what it is?

Fi: Come, Lewa. You must take up this sword. As one chosen by my creator, it is your destiny.

Lewa: Wait, quick-stop. Why should I trust anything you say? How do I know Matau didn’t just hire to you fool-prank me? Where are the cameras? Is everyone just going to spring-jump from out of nowhere and yell out “surprise?!”

Fi: The strange dreams troubling your sleep. My sudden appearance. Uncertainty surrounding the fate of the one you hold dear.

Lewa: Hey, knock that off! Matau can hear you! No, wait, that’s what you want, isn’t it??

Fi: Under these circumstances, it is only… logical that you would exhibit some apprehension.

Shockwave: The use of my most favored word by some digitized female is highly… illogical.

Lewa: Who are you?!

Shockwave: My identity is of no concern to you, lower life form.

Fi: To minimize your uncertainty, allow me to share with you some information. My projections indicate that this information has a high probability of altering your current emotional state.

Lewa: Uh… what was that last thing?

Shockwave: It means the information may enlighten you.

Lewa: Oh… what?

Shockwave, annoyed: It might make you feel better.

Lewa: Oh. I get it now. Okay, so what is it?

Fi: There will be a mentally insane person who wears a helmet and plays with dolls going rampant.

Lewa: … WHAT?!

Fi: And the one you seek, the honorable Nokama, is still alive.

Lewa: You mean…? How can you know all this?

Shockwave: She is a cold, calculating, computerized mind. Almost as cold as me.

Lewa: These words hurt my head.

Fi: And this spirit maiden, the one you call Nokama, is another chosen one fated to be part of the same great mission. Therefore, if you wish to meet with your friend, I highly recommend you take up this sword before you set out to search for her.

Lewa: Well…

Fi: Does that information invigorate you? Are you ready to accept this sword?

Lewa: All right… but try to use less of the big words around me…

Fi: It seems further persuasive measures will not be required. In the name of my creator, draw the sword and raise it skyward.

Lewa: You talk but I can’t understand you…

*With his head buzzing from his conversation with Fi and Shockwave, Lewa approaches the sword in the stone, taking the hilt in both hands, and lifting it out of the slab to hold it skyward. Upon doing so, the blade absorbed the shining light, making the blade glow with infused power. This was the legendary Goddess Sword, once wielded by Hylia’s original hero so long ago.*

Lewa: So does this mean I get to be king of something?

Fi: My calculations say that there is a 15% chance you will ever be king of any such monarchal body.

Lewa: Aw…

*Caution… this may be the only time Fi has ever been wrong.*

Fi: Recognition complete, Master. Lewa… my master.

Lewa: Whoa now, what is this “master?” business? *Lewa lowered the Goddess Sword as it continued glowing. Then there was a familiar voice from behind.*

Lhikan: Hey! Lewa!

Lewa: Uh… I didn’t do it! No, wait… She told me to do it! She said I’d be king if I did it!

Lhikan: Calm down, Lewa, there’s nothing to fear. I’ve had my suspicions, but until now I wasn’t sure. Yet here we are in the Chamber of the Sword, the very place where it was foretold the youth of legend would appear. It is said this place was left to us by the goddess herself. The knowledge of this room’s existence is a secret passed down to a select few each generation, along with a handful of words… “When the light of the goddess’s sword shines bright, the great apocalypse will wake from its long slumber. Do not gear, for it is then that a youth, guided by my hand, shall reveal himself in a place most sacred.”

Lewa: And so you’re all saying that I am the one?

Shockwave: Personally, I think they should have picked someone else for the job.

Lhikan: It started days ago. The sword that I’ve kept secret all these years… It began to give off a faint, otherworldly light. At first, I was sure I was seeing things, here alone with the sword. There was simply no other explanation. Unless of course, the sword is possessed.

Lewa: Well, it kind of is…

Lhikan: I never dreamed the prophecy of legend would come to pass in my lifetime.

*Lhikan then looked over at Fi, floating about all scary-like.*

Lhikan: The words I have sworn to keep secret are coming true before my very eyes. “The youth will be guided by one born of the blade-- one who is also youthful in appearance in likeness yet wise with knowledge immeasurable and a voice like no other.”

*Then that’s when Fi decided to chip in her two widgets.*

Fi: Oral traditions, one of the least reliable methods of information retention and transmission. It appears that critical sections of the passage have been lost over the generations.

*Lewa and Lhikan looked startled, and then again at Fi as she drifted onto the ground for the first time.*

Fi: “The youth who draws forth the guiding sword shall be known as the goddess’s chosen hero, and it is he who possesses an unbreakable spirit… because it was I who was behind this unbreakable spirit through making some innocent warrior go to jail for a long time for doing absolutely nothing. He shall be burdened with the task of abolishing the shadow of apocalypse from the land. Such is his destiny. With the spirit of the blade at his side, he shall soar over the clouds and plummet below… And united with the spirit maiden, shall bring forth a piercing light that resurrects the land.”

Lewa: So you’re saying… I have to deep-plummet to some land I never heard of and defeat some ancient evil?! I didn’t sign up for this!

*That’s when Lewa remembers Nokama’s words from earlier on… “the surface.” Could this be what Fi was talking about?*

Fi: Master, you must embark on a great journey beneath the clouds to the vast realm of the surface.

*I guess that answered that question.*

Fi: It is only through this journey that you can fulfill the mission set before you by my creator, the goddess.

Lewa: The goddess has a wacky sense of humor, then.

Fi: You have no idea. This is nothing compared to what became of the first hero she ever had. It is also the only method available for you to reunite with the spirit maiden, honorable Nokama.

Lhikan: This is no easy task, Lewa. The world below is a forsaken place, and to reach it you must pierce the cloud barrier below. In living memory, no one has ever done this.

*Fi then lifts up the arms of her cloak and produces a strange and weathered tablet with a green jewel on it. Lewa takes it in his hands.*

Fi: This tablet will illuminate a path through the clouds to the land below. Take it and place it within the altar behind me. Megaman Megaman, the first thing you must do is hit the obvious crest sitting in this room with a Skyward Strike. These blasts are formed of pure energy that charges within your blade when you lift it skyward.

Lewa: Why did you rename me “Megaman?” Nevermind, I’ve got this.

*Lewa somehow picked up on what the Skyward Strike is based off when he lifted the sword up. He did so again, letting the blade absorb the light. Once it was done, Lewa quickly did a slash down motion, unleashing the light and hitting the crest, making it spin and glow. In doing so, the platform the crest was on lifted, revealing a placement for what looked like a larger tablet. Lewa uneasily takes the Emerald Tablet and places it in the altar, but not before noticing a Skyloft crest on his way there.*

Lewa: That is nice. I have to remember that one.

*In doing so, an emerald beacon was sent through the sky from the statue, and then plunged into the cloud barrier, revealing the way to go.

Fi: Megaman Megaman, you have revealed the area you must go to by creating a beacon in the sky.

Lewa: I’m not Megaman, and how can there be beacons in the sky?

Lhikan: Hey, I’m not even questioning these things anymore.

Fi: Until now, a cloud barrier created by the goddess has separated the world below from the one you know. The tablet you placed in the altar has opened up a rift in the cloud barrier you can use to travel through the clouds to the realm below.

Lewa: You sure are redundant.

Fi: I have recognized you as my master, so it is my duty to follow you wherever you go.

Lewa: Really…? This is going to be a long journey, I can just see it.

Fi: I reside within your sword and will accompany you on your travels. Summon me whenever you require my assistance.

*with that, Fi jumps back into the sword… strange.*

Lhikan: Lewa, listen a moment. The nature of this great apocalypse mentioned in the old texts is a total mystery to me. I have a feeling in another universe, this evil will be the death of me.

Lewa: You’re not helping here.

Lhikan: But whatever it is, it seems you and Nokama have big roles to play in the destiny of this land. Just think… if what this Fi says is true, then Nokama is alive! Alive and no doubt coming to terms with whatever it is the goddess has in store for her. Should you heed the call of destiny, Lewa, I don’t know what dangers you will face.

Lewa: At least you didn’t say call of duty.

Lhikan: If you’ve truly decided to go down there like a total fool, then promise me you’ll try and bring my daughter back to me.

Lewa: Okay. I want to find her as much as you do.

Lhikan: What we’ve seen here today defies explanation, but it is only the start of your journey. Please, see it through and prove the legend true.

Lewa: Why not? What Fi says sounds pretty much like I need to do this anyway.

Lhikan: You do your people proud, Lewa! Hmm… Dawn is drawing near. It has been a long night for the both of us, hasn’t it? You have a long journey ahead of you, and yet you’re not even properly prepared.

Lewa: So my sword is not enough?

Lhikan: No. And it never will be. Anyone who goes and says “your sword is enough” is a liar! Rest for tomorrow, and I will make sure things are ready for you to go.

*After the crack of dawn, Lewa was preparing himself, as he was a man on a mission.*

Lhikan: Seeing you like this, I have never seen anyone more determined. Make sure you go by the shops in the bazaar and pick up a few things. I will return to my quarters and see if I can get anything else out of these dusty old books of mine, in case I can find anything useful. May the force-- I mean, may the power of the goddess be with you.

Lewa: No problem.

*Somewhere in the heavens…*

Nayru: Why is everyone so obsessed with Hylia all of a sudden?

Din: Well, they haven’t lived on the surface in such a long time. They probably don’t even know how we were the ones who cultivated and made the land and those who inhabit it.

Nayru: Perhaps, but never the less it angers me that no one pays attention to us anymore.

Farore: Hey, guys, guys, guess what?

Din: What is it now?

Farore: I like muffins! And puppies make me smile. I also like the color green a lot!

Nayru and Din: Shut up, Farore!

Nayru: Is it not enough we agree to choose a hero who wears green?

Din: Personally I’d prefer a hero who wears red. And someone who’s strong a fiery in personality.

Nayru: Actually, I’d prefer someone who is calm and wise, that way they aren’t some fiery hot head to rushes into danger and burns things.

Din: Oh, what do you know? You always ruin the fun.

Farore: Parties are always fun!

Din: Do you even know what we’re talking about?

Farore: I love green!

Nayru and Din: Shut up, Farore!

Mata Nui: Why don’t all three of you shut up? It’s a never ending argument with you three. I never even get to sleep anymore! I almost wish someone could put me under some kind of deep slumber spell so I can rest!

All three: We’re sorry.

Mata Nui: D’oh, you know I can’t stay mad at you.

Edited by ShadowBionics

Uh... that part was in like some of the trailers, even some of the stuff most video game websites had when they started putting out footage from E3 and junk. Plus I saw it, and so did the guy who acted as my guide for playing the game even though he said not to use his playthrough as a guide.

Hmm. Well, I dunno then.

Lewa: What do you want, mysterious woman?! Get away from me!Female voice: I am waiting for you…Lewa: Oh, yeah? I’m not! You’re freaking me out.

...not gotta do real well in the dating scene.

*Lewa grudgingly went to the stairs, but the mysterious woman floated up the stairs.*Lewa: Hey, stop wind-soaring! Walk up the stairs like normal!

says the guy with the levitation mask. :P

Good chappy, SB. The three dragons are creepy.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

• 3 months later...

Okay, with the recent problems that struck the forums, I have ran into some major problems. This one might seem kind of silly to most of you, but this one really bothers me. All of the literature work, every single chapter and paragraph, has been bunched up into a jumble of nonsense. Every single writing project I have done on here is now worthless. I started to fix some of the chapter on here, but that was before I realized everything was affected. It seems to be mostly my stuff, as I've looked at other people's writings on here and they all seem fine. I am not sure why this is, but it could do with how I have everything saved to a word document before I just copy-paste it to here. Then again, I'm not sure how everyone else does this.

I've already been discouraged as a writer on here for a number of good reasons, but this one is just... I don't know. I really don't want to have to go back and edit everything I ever made so that it can actually be readable again. But then again, I really get the feeling no one really likes my stuff on here anymore, so in the end it might not be a huge loss. So yeah, considering how a lot of my stuff kind of builds on itself, there is kind of no point in me continuing anymore. I would love to keep writing new stuff, but instead I would have to sit down here, go back to my topics from 2010 and re-edit everything, and I mean I'm already discouraged enough, so this kind of adds injury to insult. Why sit down and waste 3+ hours editing stuff no one probably likes or reads?

So hence forth, I'm probably just going to stop submitting new literature work on here. I thought I could return here and get back to where I initially left off, but then I find out there's just an annoying mass of nothing as the remains of whatever I had on here. In the time it takes me to do all that, I could write about 10 new chapters to something and beat Final Fantasy VIII after starting a new file and still have time to make myself a TV dinner. Maybe someday I might change my mind, but once and only once everything is back to the way it was. So all those links in my signature? I have to go through all of them. And I need to figure out how to fix them. While I do have most of them saved to word documents, I'd still have to search the documents, copy-paste, and the whole ordeal, so even then it still doesn't save me much time.

So yeah, I'm probably not going to be submitting any new stuff for the foreseeable future on here. However, if you are dying to know what happens to this story (all 1 of you or so), just message me. After all, the full story does exist elsewhere, as I've said before. How else could I put up chapters at a seemingly steady and constant pace for a while? Otherwise I mean in some ways I almost feel unwelcome, if not unneeded, on here, so yeah, it is probably best I just cease writing on here. I am not leaving BZPower, I am merely going to stop submitting to the library forums unless I am posting in someone else's topic. .

It's probably time for me to move on, anyways. There's many other writers on here now. You don't need some crusty old war dog like me hanging around like a dead goose.

"Dream on, dreamer, and the sun will shine down on you. Keep on dreaming. It's all right, we're alive..."

Edited by ShadowBionics