V12 Foot-soldier Mech

Very nice MOC. I like how simple and compact the design is. It just works for your idea. The gun is well designed and I like the cockpit a lot.Is this for the contest?

Edited by Click

Very nice MOC. I like how simple and compact the design is. It just works for your idea. The gun is well designed and I like the cockpit a lot.Is this for the contest?

I didn't want to go too bulky here because

(A) I don't have the parts.

(B) I don't have the time.

But it turned out well. Almost nobody thinks about the footsoldiers, they go straight to generals and war heroes. The gun is really simple, just two wheels stuck together on an axle, and the cockpit was part of a concept I had for a Matoran battle mech.

EDIT: Yes Click, it's for the contest. Be sure to vote!

Edited by Wasp

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I'm definitely a sucker for mechs, especially when they have a Pacific Rim quote attached! I actually see the APU from The Matrix more than anything in it, was that any part of the inspiration for ya? I do like how you incorporated System pieces for the feet, makes it look more like the kind of feet you'd need to support a mech like that. Good work, I hope you make more like this! :)

I'm definitely a sucker for mechs, especially when they have a Pacific Rim quote attached! I actually see the APU from The Matrix more than anything in it, was that any part of the inspiration for ya? I do like how you incorporated System pieces for the feet, makes it look more like the kind of feet you'd need to support a mech like that. Good work, I hope you make more like this! :)

I've only seen the first Matrix movie, so I don't know what an APU is yet. The feet were necessary to balance the MOC out.

Hmmm. You think you could fulfill that Matoran mech?

Ghidora131

I probably could, but It'll have to be after BrickFair because I'm taking this with me.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!