~The 1st Shadow~'s Comics

The 1st Shadow

Quick update, guys. This next week or so is gonna be kinda full for me, what with school stuff going on. This weekend, I may try to get part 3 of Aurora's GS comic up, as well as a Mother's Day special. I make no promises, but I'll try my best to get those up.

Also, I'm looking to start "Ask Cyrahk" soon, so be sending him some questions. I've got an intro comic in mind, and his co-host will be Cyrahk's fellow Team MARVEL member, Thulk, in case you wanted to ask him questions as well.

See you guys back here this weekend when I bring new comics!

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I would like to ask Cyrahk a question: How did you get involved with ~The 1st Shadow~'s comics?

I should have mentioned that I would like them to be sent in via PM. This will do for now, though.

signoffffff.png

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~
  • Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

@Comic 23: What an exquisite use of the Hordika chest plate! The only problem I had with it is the fact that you could've easily added a heart-light.

You're back in your comics! It seems you are not an over-bearing protagonist..

[Aurora part1]: ....Great.JUUUST great. as if 1 Yellow nutjob was enough.

[Aurora part 2]: Let's not forget about the cool Ninja weapons...which can be shiny.

So is this a dupe account, or a real life cousin to TF1?

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

[Aurora part1]: ....Great.JUUUST great. as if 1 Yellow nutjob was enough.

[Aurora part 2]: Let's not forget about the cool Ninja weapons...which can be shiny.

So is this a dupe account, or a real life cousin to TF1?

Real cousin. A few comics were shot over at his house. Namely, Comic 6, 20, 21, and the Thanksgiving Special.

Also, you could simply have PMed either of us and we could answer it outside of this topic. Just something to keep in mind

(And it's T1S...)

That aside, I bring the final installment of Aurora's GS comic.

Comic 34: "Welcome Aurora" Part 3

Enjoy!

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I never would have expected Ghutan to care for his minion like that...

You'd be surprised. In the coming installments, you'll see a little more of that. Ghutan isn't heartless, but his history is one I'm looking forward to tell. I'm gonna do a special origin story for some of the villains later on. Ghutan and Lerashyk's story will need to wait a while, unfortunately.

Oh, and while I'm here...

INTRODUCING "ASK CYRAHK!"

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

That was really good, Shadow. A nice and quick comic, but a big enough thank you to moms everywhere. You have a big heart. I'm assuming the other two were your siblings?

Yup. They've been in other comics before. Not as often as Meyres, though. I'm hoping they will have more appearances next season or in Ask Cyrahk.

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

That was really good, Shadow. A nice and quick comic, but a big enough thank you to moms everywhere. You have a big heart. I'm assuming the other two were your siblings?

Yup. They've been in other comics before. Not as often as Meyres, though. I'm hoping they will have more appearances next season or in Ask Cyrahk.

signoffffff.png

Darn, I must have missed them! Ah, well. At least they might have a bright future in the comics!

mindeth the cobwebs

Hey, since it's a holiday, I have another comic for y'all.

Special: "Mother's Day"

Fun fact: My "Mom" was built, the comic was filmed, and her parts were returned to their original models all within the span of an hour.

signoffffff.png

That's great :D

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

After seeing the first answer, I think Cyrahk might be a compulsive liar.

Yup. Before dropping out of high school, however, he earned top scores in his Fiction Writing and Drama classes. That should tell you something. :)

Cyrahk sup dawg? How would you feel if i launched a full scale invasion on your news studio

Thanks for the question! I'll get to it soon!

I would prefer to believe the story about the mutant pandas, it seems more realistic in comparison to dropping out of high school to become a baker. After all, he could just be exaggerating.

No, the mutant pandas were definitely a joke. But he wasn't lying about the family, however. I'll get to them later.

And, with that, I bring a new comic! Watch out for the end of this one, though. I'm both proud of it and slightly sad to have done it.

Comic 35: "Welcome Damaracx"

Alright, everyone. This is it. Find everyone who's interested in my comics and get them caught up in the next couple weeks. Because the end is near. And believe me, it's gonna be big. For the season finale, I may do both standard comics AND a STOP-MOTION version! We'll see how that second one works out. I make no promises, but I'd love to give it a try.

Enjoy!

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Cyrahk, something about your nature is bothering me... being a Rahkshi, how come you're allied with the good guys, and not with Teridax? or did Alternate Teridax create you?

Oh, and question for Thulk; do you have anger management issues like your Marvel counterpart the Hulk?

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

After seeing the first answer, I think Cyrahk might be a compulsive liar.

Yup. Before dropping out of high school, however, he earned top scores in his Fiction Writing and Drama classes. That should tell you something. :)

Cyrahk sup dawg? How would you feel if i launched a full scale invasion on your news studio

Thanks for the question! I'll get to it soon!

I would prefer to believe the story about the mutant pandas, it seems more realistic in comparison to dropping out of high school to become a baker. After all, he could just be exaggerating.

No, the mutant pandas were definitely a joke. But he wasn't lying about the family, however. I'll get to them later.

And, with that, I bring a new comic! Watch out for the end of this one, though. I'm both proud of it and slightly sad to have done it.

Comic 35: "Welcome Damaracx"

Alright, everyone. This is it. Find everyone who's interested in my comics and get them caught up in the next couple weeks. Because the end is near. And believe me, it's gonna be big. For the season finale, I may do both standard comics AND a STOP-MOTION version! We'll see how that second one works out. I make no promises, but I'd love to give it a try.

Enjoy!

Yes! My comic gets the awesome last panel!

I feel so privileged. My MOCs really cool too! You even gave me a heart-light. I'm just rather the surprised you didn't make any jokes about how I look like an animate Christmas ornament. XD

Keep up the good work!

I feel so privileged. My MOCs really cool too! You even gave me a heart-light. I'm just rather the surprised you didn't make any jokes about how I look like an animate Christmas ornament. XD

Keep up the good work!

My sister made that comment during filming, but I decided not to throw it in there. Yet.

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Keep up the good work!

My sister made that comment during filming, but I decided not to throw it in there. Yet.

signoffffff.png

Heh, I knew I wasn't the only one who thought so. XD

Are you actually considering stop motion? That would be greater than great! Please do it!

Yup. Just for the finale, yes. It might take a while to do, though, so I might just give you guys the regular comic version first and do the video version over the summer. Considering the scale and amount of characters I'm gonna have in this one, it's gonna take more than a day to film.

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Are you actually considering stop motion? That would be greater than great! Please do it!

Yup. Just for the finale, yes. It might take a while to do, though, so I might just give you guys the regular comic version first and do the video version over the summer. Considering the scale and amount of characters I'm gonna have in this one, it's gonna take more than a day to film.

signoffffff.png

I used to make stop motion videos, but then I took an arrow to the knee stopped for some reason. Can't wait to see what you do!

signoffffff.png

I used to make stop motion videos, but then I took an arrow to the knee stopped for some reason. Can't wait to see what you do!

A long time ago, I posted a video of Gali's canister washing up on the beach and her rebuilding herself. That was back when I first joined, so it's been almost 4 years. Should be in my Brickshelf folder somewhere, though.

I haven't done a lot of stop-motion since then, but I would hope my skills have improved.

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

signoffffff.png

A long time ago, I posted a video of Gali's canister washing up on the beach and her rebuilding herself. That was back when I first joined, so it's been almost 4 years. Should be in my Brickshelf folder somewhere, though.

I haven't done a lot of stop-motion since then, but I would hope my skills have improved.

signoffffff.png

I suggest you make test videos. That's what I used to do.

I suggest you make test videos. That's what I used to do.

I may just have to do that. Thanks for the advice.

In other news, Cyrahk and Thulk are at it again! New installment of Ask Cyrahk is here!

"Of Nick Furys and Cobras"

Enjoy!

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I like Thulk on how he searches it through the Lego piece. :P I wonder how he could see it.

It's one of those old 2x2 slope pieces with the printed computer screen on it. Hopefully, I'll be able to make something that looks more like a laptop for future installments.

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I love how casually they mention "The end of the comics". :D

We casually mention anything that has to do with my downfall. After so many failures from Nidhiki and the others, we've given up hope that their endeavors will ever amount to anything.

Speaking of their endeavors, I have currently set up everything for the season finale. Part 1 has been filmed and is awaiting the proper treatment. The next 3 (or 4!) parts will be filmed over the course of the week. Part 1 should be up either tomorrow or Wednesday.

In the meantime, I still need more material for Ask Cyrahk & Thulk. Remember, the questions can be about anything, not just those two. Makes things more interesting. :)

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~