TAHU2014's sprite shop

tahukan

APPROVED BY BONESiii TAHU2014's Sprite shop my sprite shop uses the talog beta kit (under constructsion)giggles.pngTHE above is a sprite from the kit i use the kit is still in the testing phase so its not for use yet next: the formMain color: (the main color on the sprite above is brown)secondary color: (its blue on the one above)eyes and heart:mask:extra: (anything else you would like put it in this slot) Current orders: mesonak

Edited by TAHU2014

:voyanui:

ill take one too

main colour: black

secondary colour: gold

eyes/heart: white

mask: kraahkan

extra: wings

thanks much

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I'll take one main colour: navy bluesecondary colour: whiteeyes/heart: whitemask: vahiextra: N/A

ooh vahki that ill be fun

ill take one too main colour: blacksecondary colour: goldeyes/heart: whitemask: kraahkan extra: wings thanks much -Mesonak

kraahkan that'll be a nice challenge they should be done in about 2-5 days also the secondary color is the mask color but it can also be the main just tell me Edited by TAHU2014

I'll take one main colour: navy bluesecondary colour: whiteeyes/heart: whitemask: vahiextra: N/A

ill take one too main colour: blacksecondary colour: goldeyes/heart: whitemask: kraahkan extra: wings thanks much -Mesonak

kraahkan that'll be a nice challenge they should be done in about 2-5 days also the secondary color is the mask color but it can also be the main just tell me

I'd like for the mask to be black. :P

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

kraahkan that'll be a nice challenge they should be done in about 2-5 days also the secondary color is the mask color but it can also be the main just tell me
I'd like for the mask to be black. :P -Mesonak
No problem also dovahkin I can't do the white eyes the head color is to similar to the white so you can't even see them

here dovahkiin is your sprite

dov.png

Edited by TAHU2014

thanks much

-Mesonak

Animal Crossing reference?

Main color: Greysecondary color: Blackeyes and heart: Green and greenmask: Air Katana!

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

thanks much -Mesonak

Animal Crossing reference? Main color: Greysecondary color: Blackeyes and heart: Green and greenmask: Air Katana!
How's an air katana a mask?

My bad, I missed the extra section

Mask: Hau

Extras: Air Katana!

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended