MakutaFest 2013

Mesonak

makuta_fest2.png

Hello everybody, it's that time of year again... time for the annual MakutaFest live event!

For those that aren't aware, MakutaFest has been running for four years now; it's a live collaboration podcast between BS01 and The Three Virtues. At this event, we feature prize giveaways, interesting BIONICLE discussion, trivia questions, and Q&A with the podcast hosts! It's not an event you want to miss.

MakutaFest 2013 will be held on August 7th at 6:00 P.M. Central time. That's 7:00 P.M. Eastern, 5:00 P.M. Mountain, and 4:00 P.M. Pacific.

Here's a link to where you will be able to watch it: MakutaFest Ustream Page

Here's a link to a video with more information: Informational video

-HOSTS-

-TTV-

Mesonak

Eljay

Venom

-BS01-

BionicleMan

Swert

Cholie

-PRIZES-

Prizes will include five $10 Lego gift cards and five Trans Neon-Green Mirus, to be won via BIONICLE trivia questions, as well as a secret mysterious grand prize...

-CALLING IN-

There will be a segment on the show where viewers will be able to call in and ask questions. To do this, simply send your skype name OR phone number to Mesonak@gmail.com, and I will add you on skype and add you to the conversation when it is time. Then, you'll join the call, mute the stream audio to prevent echoing, and ask your question. Simple as that. Any information you send us will remain strictly confidential. :)

We hope a lot of people show up for this show! At this time, with the BIONICLE community in such dire straits, banding together for an event like this is just what everybody needs.

Thanks for your time,

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Do y'all have an estimate of how long it's going to be?

Absolute minimum time will be around 2 hours, likely more. We'll handle the prize giveaways like this; there'll be BIONICLE trivia questions sprinkled throughout the show, starting from the very beginning, and then we'll eventually reach the time where we just issue them all one by one. This'll be done relatively early on, though we'll save a couple for the very end, more likely than not.

Q&A will also be handled towards the end of the show, as per tradition. :P

-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Huh. This one seems a lot sooner than last year... I think I was at school already for that.And the middle of the week? :/ Fortunately I only work until 6 tomorrow, so unless I make plans or get asked to stay later, I might make it yet. But I do think a weekend would've been better.Still, glad to see this is happening again!~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Huh. This one seems a lot sooner than last year... I think I was at school already for that.And the middle of the week? :/ Fortunately I only work until 6 tomorrow, so unless I make plans or get asked to stay later, I might make it yet. But I do think a weekend would've been better.Still, glad to see this is happening again!~|ET|~

Nah, this is the same day AND same time as last year. The turnabout was pretty good then, so we figured it'd be good again this year.

Still, next year the time will likely be radically different. We're talking a whole month or so earlier in the year AND likely on the weekend. This year, though, this'll have to do.

Hope you can make it!

-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Won't be able to make it this year, but it's good to see that you folks are still goin' strong. :)

Darn; would've been cool to have you there. Ah well.

It is pretty good that we're still around. Onwards and upwards from here! :D

-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Can I watch this on an iPad?

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Can I watch this on an iPad?

There should be a UStream app you can download that will enable you to view it. :P-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

OK, I just downloaded it. How long until the stream?

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

If I knew half of the stuff and stuffed Zakatan into the TSO question, I would have one... something. I forgot what the prize was for that one.

All in all, it was a great Tumafest in general. Shame I had to stop at 9. I wanted to hear more about Tuma and his greatness.

Oh wait there's a recording.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

• 8 months later...

A new one will be started probably in a month or two as we begin advertising for MakutaFest 2014. Until then, though this topic shall be doomed to death by locking for the revival.

:P

-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----