The Tragedy of Lhikan's Hau

And you posted this to BZPower? I give us 4 weeks left.

XD It's a good small model, I imagine the construction guy's going "Huh? What's tha-OH GOODNESS IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!" I think if you ever get time to expand this to a larger model and hopefully more destruction, it'll be worth the time and effort.

bzpsig2015.png

And you posted this to BZPower? I give us 4 weeks left.

XD It's a good small model, I imagine the construction guy's going "Huh? What's tha-OH GOODNESS IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!" I think if you ever get time to expand this to a larger model and hopefully more destruction, it'll be worth the time and effort.

I'm glad that you like it!

I built it in about 20 minutes. If I obtain enough cash for my birthday, I'll try to grab some more dark grey bricks, slopes, trans orange studs and cones, and especially more fire to make this larger, maybe I'll also throw in some Baraki, Piraka, and zombie minifigures?

Edited by Wasp

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!