Bionicle part upgrading to HF parts

I found something about the HF parts, when i gotten frost beast i look at the new armor on his chest and shoulder, then i went to get my Strakk shoulder armor and the HF part look a lot like a updated form of Strakk shoulder armor. I also found that the breakout Stringer look like a updated Gali Mistika shoulder armor.
I don't know if LEGO meant to do this or did it on accident but i find this awesome to see some of the HF part having a updated part of Bionicle to fit with there new system (but still find the Skeleton system annoying)
So do any of you guys thing that Lego is updating Bionicle parts to fit in with the HF system.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I think it's merely coincidence that they look similar. They could've done it on purpose, but I doubt it.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

I found something about the HF parts, when i gotten frost beast i look at the new armor on his chest and shoulder, then i went to get my Strakk shoulder armor and the HF part look a lot like a updated form of Strakk shoulder armor. I also found that the breakout Stringer look like a updated Gali Mistika shoulder armor.
I don't know if LEGO meant to do this or did it on accident but i find this awesome to see some of the HF part having a updated part of Bionicle to fit with there new system (but still find the Skeleton system annoying)
So do any of you guys thing that Lego is updating Bionicle parts to fit in with the HF system.

I don't think that's the case. The new armor on Frost Beast seems primarily designed for Chima, for fur details. It just so happens to have been designed with enough simplicity that it can pass for spiky ice on Frost Beast (I'm not sure if its use on Stormer is meant to suggest ice or fur, but it's awesome either way). Meanwhile, Breakout Stringer's shoulder armor is clearly designed to have a speaker cone motif to tie in with Stringer's sonic powers. Gali Mistika's shoulder armor had no such motif, and the only thing the two pieces have in common is the circular armor with prongs radiating from the edges.There are some very specific examples of part designs that are updates of Bionicle parts. The feet on Toxic Reapa, for example, were remolded to use the newer, sturdier ball cup design in later production runs. But I don't think there's any deliberate effort to reference old Bionicle parts in the designs of new Hero Factory parts.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother