A Thanks to BZPower

Today's the day I resign from the BZPower staff, as I get ready for college, and I knew for a while that I wanted to commemorate this with an opinion piece of some sort, but a topic is hard to come by. A simple retrospective of my time on BZPower seemed both uninteresting and self-centered, and any other subject I could think of seemed irrelevant to the event. I decided instead, not to write an opinion piece, but rather, a note of thanks to the online BIONICLE communities of BZPower and BS01. I have had a marvelous experience enjoying our favorite LEGO theme with you since I joined in 2006, and the experience is so full that I can't express it well enough in one editorial.View the full article

This is not really the usual front page story. Now I know what to do if I retire. :P Anyway, good luck for your future life, LL! Hope we'll still see you around the forums. :)-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

This is not really the usual front page story. Now I know what to do if I retire. :P Anyway, good luck for your future life, LL! Hope we'll still see you around the forums. :)-Gata signoff.png

Now I know what to do if I retire. :P

if I retire. :P

I retire.

Why would you even say that.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

If one of the Gatanui brothers retired but the other stayed, would he request his username be changed to just "Gata" or "Nui"? Really makes you think.

And what would their member group be? The account would belong to both a Retired Staff member, and a Forum Mentor, which means it (the account) would be long in both groups.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

If one of the Gatanui brothers retired but the other stayed, would he request his username be changed to just "Gata" or "Nui"? Really makes you think.

And what would their member group be? The account would belong to both a Retired Staff member, and a Forum Mentor, which means it (the account) would be long in both groups.

Maybe the admins would have to revive the old MYSTERY RANK staff group to fit the occasion.

bring back "an cool dude"

Why would you even say that. -Tyler

I'm not going to deny I've been playing with the thought in the past weeks or months. Partly because university keeps me/us extremely busy, partly because there is barely anything to do for the Forum Mentors anymore and now even less that the New Member Policy has been abolished. :/ Though I guess that's digressing now and anyway, I'm discussing this with Black Six already.

Maybe the admins would have to revive the old MYSTERY RANK staff group to fit the occasion.

It would be more like Ganui or Tanui. ;) Anyway, since doing our Forum Mentor job has been almost exclusively been my task and not my brothers, especially in the last years, IF (emphasis on IF :P) I retired we would both do so. Though I wouldn't mind being in the MYSTERY RANK staff group. ;)-Gata signoff.png Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^