Bionicle Mafia VII: Frozen Wastelands

Portalfig

Great, I might actually get in on this one before the spots are all taken... hope you old-timers don't mind putting up with a newbie such as I. :P I call 21.

Oh come on. They put up with me for number six. And I actually lasted to being the last mafia alive.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

ermehgersh I'm so in

and if possible, I'd like to open a competitor to the S Inn, the Z Resort.

It's like the S Inn but bigger, more pointy, and with more purple

i like purple

Zakaro

Yeah, I'd be fine with that. I want The S Inn back as a reference to that game, like how Valendale's referenced II in the intro. Also, while we wait for more players to join the game, I have some info for you. While I was dead, I was building a robot doppelgänger of myself.

EDIT: Oh, BTW, I'm running the new The S Inn alone. It's always easier to make things to your liking when you're making it on your own.

EDIT 2: Yeah, I'm decided to try and reference as many Bionicle Mafia things in this as I can. Particularly ones I've actually been in of course, although I've read all of them since 2.4. Also, I wonder if the Hunters still have Bingo Nights at the weekends (Bionicle Mafia IV reference).

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Right.

1. I really wish people would join up quicker. Maybe Lloyd could do some more subliminal advertising.

2. I've just remembered that Pulsate was actually turned into a condiment, and not mayonnaise. Mafia II

4. Does the Cryo love Eggnog and milkshake like the Pyro did? Mafia III

3. I've managed to make a new bloodlust shield. Just like before, wet tissue paper to the Mafia. But you can't have everything that would be useful. Or indeed, anything.

72. And finally, the clues had better be clear for the undead Mafia.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Only 2 places left!

EDIT: This wait is killing me. In the meantime, I'm planning. Also, with the Z Resort, I'm betting me and Zakaro are gonna end up adding loads to our places to try and outdo the other. I've already got top secret plans to use the plot of this game to my advantage.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Hey, Valendale? After thinking about your role, if found another snag.

You can revive, at maximum, four people. That is it.

Why?

Any more and they literally won't fit in the group PM, which has a maximum size of ten, I believe. You can't kick members out of PMs.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

...Also, Canis, you do realize that the Mafia has operated without group PM's for the vast majority of the time? In fact, BIONICLE MAFIA II: Electric Boogaloo was the first game after group PMs were added. That means there was at least 40 games in which the mafia operated one PM at a time. I am sure they could do it again If really nesissary. The moreee you knnnooooowwwww

man, I wanted to run the S inn, but ShadowVezon took it. if he dies, I claim it here and now.

Aww, and here I was planning to continue running it from beyond the grave. You know, it is called The S Inn for a reason. Who knows, maybe you could wait and try and take Zakaro's. I doubt HE'S building something to run his place in his absence.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

• 2 months later...

Alright folks, we need to decide what's going to happen here. If I remember correctly, you'd gotten it down to Valendale and one resurrected Mafia, with the Medic and Rugged both still alive. If you're looking for information on the game, well, check this page out on the BZP Mafia Wiki, compiled by Portalfig and myself right up until the forums went offline last week.

Portalfig, I love you for your idea. Mafia hasn't been affected quite as badly as it could have, as everything is still there for this game.

Is the wiki + whatever Valendale has enough to take this game to the end, or should we just move onto Bionicle Mafia VIII?

That said, there is another issue that I'll post here for simplicity's sake, which is that Bionicle Mafia: The Ruins of Mata Nui and Mafia III-4: The Four Tribes were both deleted. I will not be re-posting my game (that would be stupid), but TK, I think you could probably post Ruins again. I imagine every player who had a role will remember them, and I know that Zakaro died first - so we could restart right from the first lynching.

Alright folks, we need to decide what's going to happen here. If I remember correctly, you'd gotten it down to Valendale and one resurrected Mafia, with the Medic and Rugged both still alive. If you're looking for information on the game, well, check this page out on the BZP Mafia Wiki, compiled by Portalfig and myself right up until the forums went offline last week.

Portalfig, I love you for your idea. Mafia hasn't been affected quite as badly as it could have, as everything is still there for this game.

Is the wiki + whatever Valendale has enough to take this game to the end, or should we just move onto Bionicle Mafia VIII?

That said, there is another issue that I'll post here for simplicity's sake, which is that Bionicle Mafia: The Ruins of Mata Nui and Mafia III-4: The Four Tribes were both deleted. I will not be re-posting my game (that would be stupid), but TK, I think you could probably post Ruins again. I imagine every player who had a role will remember them, and I know that Zakaro died first - so we could restart right from the first lynching.

I think that actually sounds a like a good idea.. and yeah i think Tk should restart his.. it was quite fun and luckily it had just started.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I would like to just move on to the next game. We all knew how this one was going to end and it's been going on for too long (as evidenced by this topic still being here). Dealing with this game was simply tiring and I'd like to move to something more interesting and engaging.

:w: