T&M! BBC and SBC Semifinal Poll

T&M! BBC and SBC Semifinal Poll  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BBC and SBC Semifinal Poll Titans and Monsters: Attack on BZ Koro! Contest The top four entries from BBC/SBC Prelims have entered the Semifinals together. BBC/SBC Semifinal Voting begins August 20th and ends August 21st at 11:59 pm EDT. -> The winning entry from the BBC/SBC Semifinals will enter the Finals. Final Voting begins August 22nd and ends August 23rd at 11:59 pm EDT. Results will be posted on August 25th in a new topic in General Discussion. ===============================

1. zardius_1.jpg >>> Zardius: Master of Destruction

2. titan1.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Gorvox

3. img_00762.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Kirzakani 4. 9433934072_61112a1916_t.jpg >>> Vermillion Tempest

Entry 4 ended up getting my vote because of Jaeger influence. It was a tough decision, though. Each of these entries is masterfully done.

Best of luck to everybody. :D

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I shamelessly voted for Vermillion Tempest again, but these are all great entries. I only wish this contest had seen more MOCs entered! Thanks for the tough competition, everyone! :D~B~

Edited by Ballom

Givin' the nod to #3 here. It's a little jumbled in places, but I think it does a very good job of making a solid-looking monster. All the entries here are great, though.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

It was hard to decide which one to vote for, because the designs in each one are very unique. They just all look so good. I voted for #3 in the end, because it stood out from the others by not being humanoid. Also brought into mind the Bahrag for some reason.

Darn. Well, it was a good run. 3rd place is a lot better than any other contest I've been in.

Early congratulations to Ballom!

Edited by SmoothJazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET