Ackar: The Legend

joev14

So, I whipped this model up about two months ago, and have slowly been adding things to it over time, and I now feel as though it's ready to be displayed. Wudda y'all think? :D

ackar_front.jpg_thumb.jpgFront

ackar_back.jpg_thumb.jpgBack

ackar_head_closeup.jpg_thumb.jpgClose Up of Head

Hopefully I'll have some better photos up in a while, my camera battery is dying. The back-view shot turned out pretty well though.

Sweet torso construction! Though the legs are a bit bland, so maybe enlarge and customize them a bit? Also, a tiny nitpick but I think might have helped the look: If you could place some sort of armor at the back of the neck, that would be marvelous.

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Torso looks great! I just think that the only part lacking is the arms. They seem a bit scrawny when compared to the rest of his limbs/body.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Torso looks great! I just think that the only part lacking is the arms. They seem a bit scrawny when compared to the rest of his limbs/body.

I think the MOC could benefit from some more bulk on the limbs to match that of the torso. :)

Added more armor to the arms, and made a few slight changes to the shoulders as well. Will update with new photos soon!

Sweet torso construction! Though the legs are a bit bland, so maybe enlarge and customize them a bit? Also, a tiny nitpick but I think might have helped the look: If you could place some sort of armor at the back of the neck, that would be marvelous. :tohu:

What parts are able to connect to the neck? I can't think of anything aside from a tire (Which I've already tried, and it looks terrible IMO). Edited by joev14

Sweet torso construction! Though the legs are a bit bland, so maybe enlarge and customize them a bit? Also, a tiny nitpick but I think might have helped the look: If you could place some sort of armor at the back of the neck, that would be marvelous. :tohu:

What parts are able to connect to the neck? I can't think of anything aside from a tire (Which I've already tried, and it looks terrible IMO).

Well, off the top of my head (see what I did there? LOL), maybe replace the buzzsaw blade (?) with a Glatorian neck and one of these pieces. They always look like a decent piece of armor. Alternatively, one of these might do.

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

What parts are able to connect to the neck? I can't think of anything aside from a tire (Which I've already tried, and it looks terrible IMO).

Well, off the top of my head (see what I did there? LOL), maybe replace the buzzsaw blade (?) with a Glatorian neck and one of these pieces. They always look like a decent piece of armor. Alternatively, one of these might do. :tohu:

I don't really use Hero Factory parts. I only own two HF sets. Edited by joev14

The MOC don't look good in my opinion, the body is too big plus i don't like the star foot on it, the lower leg i think should be custom and i don't like the double. The upper arm is really odd but too long for the MOC, the lower arm is just a normal inika arm and okay, the weapon i think you should made it something different then just Ackar Sword, last the head is too small but it is a glatorian so i'm okay with it.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

The MOC don't look good in my opinion, the body is too big plus i don't like the star foot on it, the lower leg i think should be custom and i don't like the double. The upper arm is really odd but too long for the MOC, the lower arm is just a normal inika arm and okay, the weapon i think you should made it something different then just Ackar Sword, last the head is too small but it is a glatorian so i'm okay with it.

A lot of people seem to like the large torso. Although I haven't updated the photos, I've bulked up the arms a bit. Although I disagree with you on the head, there really wouldn't be a whole lot I could do about enlarging it anyway. In the updated version I also added a shield to him, as well as the sword.