BIONICLE Animanized

ZTG

Okay not an actual name, but whatever it gets my point across. Anyway, here are some anime styled pics of BIONILCe characters, fauna/rahi, and micsellaneous stuff. As most of you know, I usually draw my characters in human form, and that's my preferene. Anyway, have out!

((** means new))

Toa

Tahu Mata (w/out mask)

Gali (w/out mask)

Lewa (w/out mask) [uNFINISHED]

Vakama Metru (w/out mask)

Rahi

Gukko Nui [uNFINISHED]

Misc.

**Unexpected Guest...

Tahu Mata Poster

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

An unexpected style of manga, but nonetheless it's pulled off very well!

Thanks. Part of the style was taken from my Mega Man project

I like how Tahu looks with his mask much better than I like how he looks without it.

Well I'm still thinking of how Tahu's face and hair should look. I originally planned on making his face more like a young adult than being childish, but I wanted to try a young leader approach. I may go with my original idea later on, but thanks.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

I was a bit skeptical but you pulled it off well. I really like the posters you made, and it does have a mega man feel to it :)

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I was a bit skeptical but you pulled it off well. I really like the posters you made, and it does have a mega man feel to it :)

With most BIONICLEs turned into human, it's usually just them in normal clothing. I think the reason this style works because it still is retaining the original inspiration, but looking different, much like in the first three BIONICLE movies