TITANS AND MONSTERS: Winners!

Hahli Husky

siteheader.png

TITANS AND MONSTERS: WINNERS!

===============================

Contest Topic

Entry List

A long and bloody battle was fought and a lone victor has emerged: GSR with his short story: The Days They Were Needed and the Years They Were Not! Congratulations, GSR!! Please PM me with your name and address to claim your Medal of Honor semifinal prize and also your grand prize: a new Star Wars Mandalorian Speeder set!

Many brave warriors rose up to defend BZ Koro, and we must honor those who placed in the semifinals, as well. If your name is in bold below, that means I haven't received your mailing address by PM yet. Please send this to me so we can ship you your prize: a randomly-chosen medium sized Hero Factory bag set!

~ Ballom

~ Funcle K.

~ Legolover-361

~ Sycron

~ Nicolas Cage

~ xccj

Of course, the city would be in ruins without the help of our bold contest staff! Please be sure to thank the staff members who made this contest a reality!

~ xccj for fantastic data entry skills

~ Velox for his suggestions and Library support

~ -Windrider- for overseeing Comics, catching details I overlooked, and getting really excited about the theme

~ GSR for overseeing Art and offering great input

~ DeeVee for sharing his fabulous vision of a site-wide creative contest and overseeing BBC

~ Makaru for blessing us with his amazing theme idea, overseeing M&M, and helping me deal

~ Emzee for overseeing FCG and offering valuable ideas

~ Black Six for overseeing prizes and stepping in when things got out of hand

~ Tufi Piyufi for her sage contest advice

~ Nukaya for overseeing SBC and being tons of fun in every way

~ Kakaru for helping out, spreading the word, drawing Angry Micah comics, and getting super excited in general

~ Chocolate Frogs for helping out and offering input

~ InnerRayg for this beautiful contest banner that we kept forgetting to put up because everything got crazy

Thank you also to everyone who entered and gave their support! Today, at the edge of our hope, at the end of our time, we chose to believe in each other! Today we faced the monsters that were at our door; today we cancelled the apocalypse!

This topic has been reposted due to a recent data loss, for reference purposes. Prizes were shipped.

Edited by Hahli Husky