Let's Play MNOLG 1 & 2!

Soaring Strawberry

And so it ends... Watch the two hour marathon of the last episode here!

When I began this adventure three months ago, I was not quite sure what to expect with the game. While I enjoyed some aspects of the game, I felt that too many areas were lacking or even unfair after a while. For example, the strategy mini-"game" required long periods of madly spam clicking, and I was afraid I would get carpal tunnel! The best parts of the game were definitely the kohlii matches and finally discovering the crystal items for myself. While the ending dialogue is good, it was lacking sound, which made the ending of MNOLG 1 that much more memorable. Overall, i don't think I could recommend MNOLG 2 over the original, but I'm glad I finally finished it.

Edited by Soaring Strawberry

@Hahli Husky Thanks! I'll also be doing MNOLG 2, though I can't say exactly when b/c of school. I'll leave a message here when it starts though!Update! I'll be starting my LP of MNOLG 2 tonight at 8 pm! if things go according to plan the stream will be on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays until I finish the game.

@Black Six: Got it! Also everyone is welcome to join during streams as well. (I will make sure that chat stays clean)

Also, since this will take a while for me to finish the game, anyone on BZP can also join in voice-wise as well, just send me a PM and we'll make arrangements.

Edited by Soaring Strawberry

• 2 weeks later...

I did MNOG way back when I sucked at Let's Playing. I'll have to give yours a quick check.

Nice, Let me know what you think!

On other news, can the title of this topic be changed to show that I'm also doing MNOLG 2? Thanks!