BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Voices from outside leaked into the halls of the Hospital, faint, but not too faint to reach the ears of one De-Matoran, who looked up from his now nearly-finished work.

You gotta be kidding me. Pay you, who attacked us? I was a better negotiator when I started mining, let alone now.

That was almost insulting. Who in their right minds would take that kind of deal?

Anyways, it sounded like the two who were banging around in here had reached the great hole that started this hole shebang.

He gave a light tug. No slack. Everything was still ready to go. 

Groovy.

Deigning not to act too soon, he listened further from the depths of his little hiding spot, well away from the two still inside the hospital. Might not need to up the ante just yet. They hadn't found anything yet, they weren't going to now.

Besides, he had a few things to finish up for the full experience, if they'd need that.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC: Kimala

She grinned, striding closer, until her hand grasped his throat. She relinquished her telekinetic hold on him, pinning him to the wall with just the force of her tremendous strength. With her other arm, she wrenched his mask off. Intimidation. She wanted to see fear in his eyes. "I'll let you go," she said almost sweetly. "But it's not my policy to let evil go unpunished. I took off a Ta-Matoran's hand earlier... or would have, if I wasn't beaten to it." He eyes narrowed. "Now, how could I adequately punish you?" She already knew what she was going to do, but there was a part of her that was eager to hear him bargain. 

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Barus (Judge)

Barus would show no fear. In fact, if he wasn't even anxious. Just anger. That's what he showed in his eyes, and that's what he hoped she'd feel if his team found his corpse, or at least the feeling of a blade slicing through her neck.

"I'm the judge here. I don't see you as a hero. What kind of hero who fought for good would use intimidation as a weapon? Luckily for you, I am NOT intimidated. You have permission to mangle me, destroy me, turn my body to dirt. But you will never get the satisfaction of fear from me."

OOC: I already established that you can't actually do what you want to Barus in a PM, but if you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

IC Veneras

The Toa of Ice followed closely behind Brontes and Forger. He hoped he might be lead to the epicenter of the controversy, He might have exposed himself earlier, but he did not recognize any that he saw; he did not know if they were friend or foe.

He slid in the shadows as he heard voices. He slipped closer to the confrontation, noticing many of the voices were hoarse, almost as if worn thin from battle. 

He hoped they hadn't seen him as he slid towards the doorway. He needed to identify who was on what side, and who was responsible for the sacking of his home. 

"Clearly, we made a mistake in siding with the Makuta worshipers,"

Makuta Worshipers? Veneras though to himself. 

"the Dark Toa have promised us payment, but have not yet delivered. If you were to pay us up-front, right here and now, we could switch sides and work with you without risking our reputation

It seemed clear now who was on what side, but he continued to listen as events unfolded.

He drifted off in thought, remember the streets that used to glisten under the starlight, the long walks in the night. As his heart slowed the sadness took hold.

"It's really gone" He said to himself quietly. He didn't care if they heard; he had been silent long enough.

Veneras entered the room behind Brontes and Forger. He still didn't have a firm grasp on who was on what side, but it didn't matter

"I am Toa Veneras of the Sanctum Guard"

Edited by Veneras

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

OOC: Veneras, you're back!

@Daniel, got it. :)

IC: Zekev - [Outside city gates]

He's running

Well, trying to run.

Trying to crawl while using a Kakama... Not so effective.

I got up and jogged to him. When the snow cleared from his eyes, my axe was at his throat.

"Look I don't want to kill you needlessly-" -lie- "- so maybe you can drop your weapons?"

I really just wanted loot. There was the Dahkapa fella I had to deal with, too.

IC: Okay.  Um.  Thinkthinkthinkthinkthink.  ...yeah I got nothing.   :crying:

Joskander gulped audibly and dropped his chain.  "S-sure?  I mean, this is all I got, really."

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

IC: The Deceiver (Ko-Koro)

Akarth was about to leave, but then she heard Xitec shout after her. She turned around, said "I am going to the Santum," and pointed at the large fortress in the middle of the village, surrounded by a deep chasm. "I want to see the situation there. Do you want to come with me? It is dangerous to go alone, so I don't mind if you do."

IC: The Champion (Nuju-Marion Hospital)

Karzahni.

Enforcer was captured and in the hands of the defenders. Where was Judge? And had Enforcer entered the building by himself? ****, if we want to function as a group then we must learn to work together. I stand silently, listen Enforcer attempt to negotiate and save his life. Looks like we'll have to switch sides, which is perfectly fine by me. That's what I wanted, but Forger had to make a deal with those two dark Toa..

Suddenly, I hear the sound of footsteps echo through the hallways. Someone's coming. While I hope that it's Judge, it might as well not be. I ready my mace and shield. Then I see him. It's a Toa of Ice, standing near the doorway. "I am Toa Veneras of the Sanctum Guard," he announces. I sneer at him and say "Great. Listen, could you please wait for a moment while we decide about which side we're on?"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Xitec

Xitec hesitated, "Dangerous?" He thought. But then, the alternative was to stay out here and either get lost, or killed by someone else who showed up and wasn't as friendly.

Xitec didn't want to die. And he didn't want to get lost again either.

"Uh...sure." he said. He quickened his pace and caught up to her. "Happy to help out."

OoC: I'm assuming Xitec will follow her, hope you don't mind minor bunnying :P

IC: The Deceiver (Ko-Koro/Sanctum)

"Great," she said and smiled. They headed through the ominously quiet streets of the Koro. Soon, they arrived at the chasm surrounding the Sanctum. The main bridge over the ravine had collapsed, and many of the smaller bridges lead to locked doors. However, one of the doors was wide open, and they crossed the bridge and walked inside. There was a maze of corridors and passages, but soon they found their way out, and arrived at the main courtyard of the fortress. There were unconscious bodies and lifeless corpses scattered all around. "Looks like there was a battle here," she whispered. while it was quiet, she wasn't certain if they were alone.

She headed through a large doorway that lead into a wide and expansive hall. The walls were engraved with thousands of round letters, and there was a group of three people near the middle of the room. Near them, there was a throne, and a tall figure stood next to it. All of them seemed to look at the new arrivals, some of them raising their weapons. I was told that Echelon attacked the Sanctum. Too many of them are of different species. No sign of combat in the hall. Tall person near the throne wears a Komau. Some of them are mutated. Conclusion: This is Echelon and his warriors. Wonderful.

"You are Echelon, I presume? If so, I greet you in the name of Makuta," she said and kneeled before them. She didn't care how Xitec reacted. He will be a useful distraction if they decide to attack them.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC:

For a moment, Krayzikk was silent. Impassive eyes swept over the scene, sizing up the potential opposition- Three new combatants, one new ally- and their capabilities. His grip on his staff didn't waver, and in fact, tracked its previous target as he stood and moved against the wall. Both sides, in number, were evenly matched; combat capability was another matter. The Vortixx was a liability for the Outsiders, both too injured to fight properly and in a tactically difficult position.

The new combatants, however... Capable of fighting. Will, however, seemed to be lacking; the potential for a surprise assault was not realized, instead, a warning shot fired.

"I have a better idea." The Titan gestured to Forger, and then to himself and his allies. "None of you are in a position to be making bargains. You're out-gunned, and out-maneuvered. However, I'm not an idiot. None of you, besides your idiot friend here, seem too eager to be picking a fight. Maybe you know you can't win, maybe, miraculously, one of you has a shred of conscience."

"So I'm going to give you a counter offer. Change sides, and you and your friends get to live, and leave unhindered. You'll accompany us to Ta-Wahi, at which point you will be permitted to leave."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC Veneras, Hospital

Veneras shifted his sword unneasily. Fickle hearts he spat

"Nothing urks me more than a heart without conviction" he added in

Mercy he reminded himself Mata Nui demands mercy

Edited by Veneras

--Character Profiles--

IC: Enforcer.

I stand there for a moment, stunned. I have a conscience! Why did this giant think I was negotiating in the first place? Did he honestly think I was so shallow as to be bargaining solely for my own life? This was about the entire team, my team. I was acting on my conscience. We'd been lied to, misled by those Dark Toa, into believing that the city had fallen, that the battle was over, that the hospital was merely the stronghold of a handful of stubborn defenders... none of it was true.

I could have kept fighting for a lie and the hope of the payment that was promised, but instead I chose to swallow my pride and try to come to an arrangement that would keep my team alive, and atone for our mistake. Which part of that didn't involve my karz-cursed conscience

All of this flashes through my mind in an instant. This titan is arrogant to the extreme, and it's angering me to the extreme. But, as I as once told so long ago, during the fateful night when I was forced to flee my home, "Arrogance can topple giants." Back then, I had been the giant. Today, it is someone else's turn. But whose? 

The titan is addressing Forger now, which has me concerned. It was Forger who first decided to side us with the Dark Toa. I don't blame him, of course. He didn't know the truth. None of us did. But as I wait for Forger to respond, I pray to whatever gods care to listen that he would make the right choice this time...

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Verulas had caught the Vortixx's three allies enter the room in the corner of his eye as he sheathed the knife the Vo-Toa had so generously returned to him. From the way they were speaking, it was easy to conclude that they were mercenaries as well. A Fe-Toa, another Vortixx (the universe really hated him apparently), and a Skakdi. Exchange the Iron Toa with a Lesterin and it was that back alley in Ta-Koro all over again.

Yay...

They were contemplating switching sides due to not being paid yet, as it was rare to find a merc with integrity, when an Ice Toa appeared and announced that he was part of the sanctum guard... whatever that was.

This is getting a bit too crowded...

Reinforcing his grip on his knife, he inconspicuously moved his free hand behind his back and created a mist-bomb plant in the event that negotiations broke down and the defenders required a distraction.

If Verulas had one quality that was even remotely honorable, it was that he didn't leave jobs unfinished.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Forger

I ground my teeth, I had come here to retrieve Enforcer and leave. Now he had went on to make a begging offer, asking for payment when he had three metaphorical blades to his neck, to which the Titan responded with his own?

Of course, as much as I hated the idea, a fight here was not likely to go well. Both toa looked ready to fight, and the Titan was a menacing presence. The most likely outcome was all of them dying. I was not yet so far gone to consider seven corpses a good outcome.

I look to the others, Tracer has shrugged, Enforcer looks on expectedly, Champion has nodded his approval. What use would there be in going against them? They are loyal, but I won't kid myself, they are all trained killers with their safety and survival foremost in their mind. I could easily be disposed of, an unneeded piece in the game they played...

So, I swallow any pride or doubts I have, killing those fleeting emotions to pursue a favorable outcome.

"I agree to your proposal."

I let my constructs disappate, recovering my elemental energies. I offered a hand to the Titan, an empty gesture. But one I assumed that was expected. "Before we continue, I would like to ask for one thing. We have another ally in his hospital, a gravity toa with a Kualsi. We would like to find him, he can help and we would like to ensure his safety as well."

IC Brontes

"Is everyone on this island stark raving mad?"

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: "No," Kellin muttered, lowering the (affectionately dubbed by himself) boombox. "No he ain't."

"Alright Cancer, up and at 'em!" he said, knocking on the napping crab's shell. "Won't take everything down just yet, but we'd better get a bead on that last guy. Think he was fighting Lady Big McLargehuge."

helo frens

IC: Xxeth

Xxeth entered the sanctum. Wrapped up parakuka still squirming and screeching in his hands. Xxeth let out a low whistle as he observed Echelon and his team. 

"Did I miss the party? Ahhhh..." 

"You are Echelon, I presume? If so, I greet you in the name of Makuta," she said and kneeled before them. She didn't care how Xitec reacted. He will be a useful distraction if they decide to attack them.

IC (Echelon)

As Kohra and Agrona scoured the Sanctum for their prey, Echelon's attention was caught by two unexpected voices that addressed him: the first with the typical forced nonchalance of one attempting to impress, and the second with a subservient greeting that was nothing new.

He swivelled his head around to look past his shoulder, revealing to the visitors one gaunt cheek of his iron-grey mask, and one eye that gleamed green from its black, sunken socket.

The new arrivals were both Toa, one clad in a dark slate-grey (this one was vaguely familiar) and the other all in black. The first held a dead Parakuka and stood casually; the other knelt in respect.

He turned to face them, and there was no mistaking that this was the real deal: this was Echelon. From the skeletal frame to the black robes to the cold, cold eyes behind that Komau, he could be nobody but the Dark Toa that led the Legacy, the architect of the fall of the Architect's city.

"I am," he stated, the echo of his voice reverberating through the vaulted Sanctum even as those of theirs died away. He spoke in a level baritone, which grated slightly in his throat, and with an accent that suggested intellect. "Why are you here?"

Edited by Twelfth Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Barus (Judge)

Barus would show no fear. In fact, if he wasn't even anxious. Just anger. That's what he showed in his eyes, and that's what he hoped she'd feel if his team found his corpse, or at least the feeling of a blade slicing through her neck.

"I'm the judge here. I don't see you as a hero. What kind of hero who fought for good would use intimidation as a weapon? Luckily for you, I am NOT intimidated. You have permission to mangle me, destroy me, turn my body to dirt. But you will never get the satisfaction of fear from me."

He showed no fear. A last act of defiance, she supposed, not that she minded. His hard stare was like a frilled lizard's screech as a hawk bore down on it. She was satisfied.

"I don't want your fear, I want your pain." she growled. Her grip tightened. "Your kind takes payment for good or for evil. I offer kindness, and repay evil with the evil I believe it is worth. You will never understand me, and I will never even try to understand you. You think your 'judgment' matters? It's worth less to me than Hoto Bug ash as we stand here in the ruins of my home, piraka!" She dropped his mask and lifted her hand to slowly press it over his eye. She leaned in close, so that he could feel her hot breath. "No, you're worse than piraka, you're a mercenaryMoney doesn't  matter to a family as they are torn from all they know, and each other. All that's in their minds is that the ones who did this to them are free, unpunished. No, I am the judge here. The only thing that will be left for you to 'judge' after this is whether or not your payment was worth losing an eye for."

She focused, and a small heatstone formed inside his eye. With a thought, it grew, destroying and cauterizing the eye simultaneously. She forced herself to watch and savor the moment. Might makes right; that was a lesson she had learned a long time ago. Exiled from her home for loving her old way of life. The victors would always be judge, and the vanquished always on trial. She smiled. She was the victor this time. And at last, what was truly right, and what was seen as right were unified. The thought filled her with joy, the sight of a destroyer crippled elated her. As if she had struck a blow to the ones who had torn her young life apart.

She absorbed the crystal as it finished its work. He would never see out of his right eye again.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Hile

(Ko-Koro):

Overwhelmed by grief, Hile walked out of the village and ran towards the tunnel to Onu-Koro.

OOC: Hile to Onu-Wahi.

OOC: You're gonna have to interact with Photu because he's in the entrance to the tunnel.

IC: Kakrant.

Kakrant growled underneath

OCC: umh... Toa thingy?

IC: 's foot.

IC: The Deceiver (Sanctum) Disguise: yellow and blue. Alias: Akarth

She just now notices the other Toa, standing near him. In his hands, there was a Parakuka. She looked at him with curiosity as she stood up, then turned to look at Echelon. "I was sent to this isle to serve the most loyal worshipper of the Master of Shadows. I have been told that you are one." She walked closer to him, her steps echoing in the vast hall. She saw more details of Echelon: jet-black armour with some silver, two Kanohi Kraahkan's carved on his shoulders, unusual design of Komau. Overall he looked ominous and sinister. As she walked closer, she turned the yellow crystal covering her armour into fine crystalline dust, revealing her black armour beneath it. She started to speak with a rather flat and emotionless tone."I am a skilled combatant, have the ability to change the color of my body, excellent acting skills. Perfect assasin and spy, at your service.. as long as you remain loyal to the Dark Spirit." She stopped, about five bio away. "So, what do you say?"

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Judge

Judge felt a pain like none other in his right eye, which was in the process of being destroyed. He did his best not to scream, but through the all the pain he heard voices. Enforcer's voice. He let out his scream as loud as possible, praying that he'd be heard by his group. His voice was getting soar, but he bellowed still. He may not like working with other people, but that was a feeling that could very well change.

As the traveled through the halls, Xitec slowly began to feel less at ease, the bodies strewn across the floors didn't help much either. But Arkarth kept walking resolutely, and so did he. Eventually they reached what seemed to be  main hall, this time with living people in it. The leader of which apparently was some sort of master to Arkarth, as she knelt before the figure, he put up a half-wave half-salute, hoping this wouldnt be too unceremonial.

It seemed that she was trying to enter the service of the figure, named Echelon, Who himself was servant of Makuta, and orchestrated this attack. It answered some questions, but gave quite a few more. Suddenly, before his eyes, Arkarth's armour transformed, her golden blue colours changed to jet black, and her voice became flat and monotone. This was not a good sign. Luckily, Echelon hadn't seemed to notice him yet, too focused on Arkarth and another toa who also entered.  

Xitec took a sloooow step back.

IC: The Deceiver (Sanctum) Disguise: yellow and blue. Alias: Akarth

She just now notices the other Toa, standing near him. In his hands, there was a Parakuka. She looked at him with curiosity as she stood up, then turned to look at Echelon. "I was sent to this isle to serve the most loyal worshipper of the Master of Shadows. I have been told that you are one." She walked closer to him, her steps echoing in the vast hall. She saw more details of Echelon: jet-black armour with some silver, two Kanohi Kraahkan's carved on his shoulders, unusual design of Komau. Overall he looked ominous and sinister. As she walked closer, she turned the yellow crystal covering her armour into fine crystalline dust, revealing her black armour beneath it. She started to speak with a rather flat and emotionless tone."I am a skilled combatant, have the ability to change the color of my body, excellent acting skills. Perfect assasin and spy, at your service.. as long as you remain loyal to the Dark Spirit." She stopped, about five bio away. "So, what do you say?"

As the traveled through the halls, Xitec slowly began to feel less at ease, the bodies strewn across the floors didn't help much either. But Arkarth kept walking resolutely, and so did he. Eventually they reached what seemed to be  main hall, this time with living people in it. The leader of which apparently was some sort of master to Arkarth, as she knelt before the figure, he put up a half-wave half-salute, hoping this wouldnt be too unceremonial.

It seemed that she was trying to enter the service of the figure, named Echelon, Who himself was servant of Makuta, and orchestrated this attack. It answered some questions, but gave quite a few more. Suddenly, before his eyes, Arkarth's armour transformed, her golden blue colours changed to jet black, and her voice became flat and monotone. This was not a good sign. Luckily, Echelon hadn't seemed to notice him yet, too focused on Arkarth and another toa who also entered.  

Xitec took a sloooow step back.

IC (Echelon)

"I say that I have encountered enough spies and assassins that I am not swift to trust them," he replied. "If I am to accept your service, you must first prove both your loyalty and your usefulness."

His gaze flicked to her Vortixx companion.

"Kill him."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Veneras

Veneras looked up suddenly at the sound of the screams.

He felt a dilemma in his soul: go to the source of conflict in hopes of preserving Justice, or stay in hopes to offer mercy.

His thoughts were interrupted as saw the skakdi leaving slowly.

His mind was made up; he doubted his presence would do any further good here, but the scales may need balancing elsewhere. 

He ran down the halls towards the direction of the scream.

In the room he saw a toa of gravity who seemed to be clutching their eye. Due to the composed stature of the Toa of Crystal, he assumed it was the Ba Toa from whom the scream originated.

He extended his sword outward 

"What is going on here?"

--Character Profiles--

OOC: this is going to end badly...

IC: Enforcer.

I recognise the screams. It's Judge. Running past Forger and the titan, I quickly find Tracer and Veneras in a room with the crystal Toa and Tracer, on his knees, clawing at his steaming eye socket. Rage fills me, and my plasma gun is out in a split second, pointing right at the crystal Toa. I'll leave it to one of the others to help Judge. I only have one working arm, and I need that to aim at the Toa, who I notice has Judge's mask. Straining my agonised left arm, I put my halberd on my back and shout out to the titan, who I assume has followed us.

"Is she with you?" my voice comes out hoarse, sounding more like the roar of an animal than the speech of a sentient being. My vision flares red, anger coursing through my veins like a poison. I don't roar now, I bellow. "IS SHE WITH YOU?" 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Veneras, Hospital

The toa of ice had still yet to determine who was on what side, guesses were all that were made thus far. 
He cursed himself for being gone this long.

Bitterness shown on his face as he blames himself for the destruction of his home.

The greatest of the Koros had fallen, and he had been sworn to protect it.

--Character Profiles--

Her eyes narrowed, but she stared otherwise impassively at her new company. Some of them defenders, some of them attackers. Some she'd never seen before.

She absorbed the crystal she'd blocked Judge's mask with, and levitated the Kualsi back into his lap, then turned to face the newcomers. She twitched as the adrenaline of battle began to recede, making her acutely aware of the pain of the two cuts in her side, one of which was still bleeding. She stopped it with a thin layer of crystal.

"I defended the hospital from you, yes," she answered. She looked at the bellower's company. "Why are the attackers still free?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Verulas sometimes hated being right.

The screams echoing in his ears forced him to shrink the mist-bomb plant in size, his fingers clenching to conceal it as he sheathed his knife and started following the Vortixx, Skakdi, and the Ko-Toa. He ripped the other knife from its resting place in the wall (thus completing his set once more) as he left the room in his pursuit of the others.

This didn't make sense. He had accounted for the positions of both the attackers and defenders while still on the roof. If anyone else came in-

Then he recalled the Crystal-Toa had swung back inside after falling off of the building.

Oh, Karz...

He entered the room, catching sight of her holding the mask of a Ba-Toa who was on the floor clutching what was left of his eye. He saw the Vortixx raise his weapon and quickly stepped between them, readying the plant once more before answering her question.

"Because they stopped fighting," he growled. "Or at least they would've if you didn't partially blind their friend first."

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Brontes

I raise my eyebrow, that sounded quite painful. Following Verulas, I enter the room. It's getting crowded quickly.

A toa, his mask in his lap is clutching his head. The crystal toa Kimala stands nearby. I'm not sure what happened, but the right side of his face is ruined looking. The vortixx mercenary isn't happy, Verulas makes a rather scathing remark. "Everyone around me is a god****ed fool." I think, seeing as how the titan is yet to enter.

I step near Verulas, the last thing we need is more fighting. "How about everyone calms down, let's get a story from these two." I say while grabbing medical supplies from busted cabinets and moving towards the injured toa.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: Barus

The Ba-Toa grabbed the mask in his lap and stuck it onto his wounded face, his eye searing with pain from the burn. He felt a little bit of energy gradually increase inside his body as he surveyed the situation. He recognized the attackers of course, but the others (whom he assumed were defenders) barely seemed familiar. He decided not to speak unless spoken to.