BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Wraith

There was a chill in the air. 

IC: Xxeth

Xxeth tossed the now dead parakuka onto the floor, apparently it had squirmed it's last. He watched the current events with great interest. 

"Glad to see you're as bad as ever Echelon." Xxeth remarked, he wondered if color changing wonder girl would kill the Vortixx. If she was really who she claimed to be, she would. 

"Been a long time Echelon, it's me, Xxeth, in case you've forgotten." It wasn't like they were friends or anything, they'd been more like allies of convenience in the past. "I was in the neighborhood, saw what you were doing and figured I'd bust everyone out of the Ko-koro prisons. Your welcome."

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Zekev

Hmm what else...

I scooped up the chain and tossed it far away.

"I don't want trouble, so just sit here and look around, okay?"

"Gimme your money."

IC: "I, uh, I don't have any?   :fear: I'm just a random wanderer, y'know?  I don't really carry currency with me."

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

IC Veneras

Attackers, defenders Veneras was starting to understand who was who. 

Veneras leveled his sword as the hilt began to extend, slowly the pamel reached to the ground as the blade continued upward. His sword resumed it's role as his staff; this was a time of discussion, not of combat.

He leaned on the staff as he made note of the ones called "defenders"; he would need to know who his allies were if thingss went sour.
He was a defender, this was his home. And he would sooner die than let the ones responsible escape from justice.

Justice, after all, can be very cold.

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC Avsa (Tracer)

Tiptoeing around the others, she knelt down to inspect Judge. She was surprises that he was still lucid; a lesser being would have gone into shock by now. Still, that injury would be problematic... The cauterization meant that there would be little blood loss, but now that his orbit was fully exposed, it could become infected later down the line.

Tracer's stomach growled. Her enhanced sense of smell flooded her nostrils with the scent of freshly cooked meat. If only that Cry-Toa had left something behind for her... Tracer slapped herself. She wouldn't be eating Toa today, especially not her comrade. Clenching her teeth, she stepped besides Brontes, grabbing whatever he didn't. Granted, she didn't have much in the experience of medicine; most of the time, she was further dismembering, not repairing.

IC: Dayeth.

Suddenly all alone in the upstairs room, Dayeth struggled against her bonds. This was insane! They couldn't leave her here like this! They were supposed to be the good guys here, not the merciless killers. She struggled some more, and felt an odd pain in her ruined wrist, which was still partially encased in crystal. The jagged edge of the crystal was digging into her leg as well, and that gave her an idea. 

Twisting her arm, she used the broken crystal to begin sawing at the ropes binding her. It would take time, but she might be able to get herself out of there before someone brought the roof down on her head. If she had the time, she'd try to free Mortem and Haarnak as well, but Dayeth was always her own first priority. 

The question was... could she get out of here in time? 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: The Champion (Nuju-Marion Hospital)

I had followed others, and saw that Judge had just lost an eye. Why had Forger thought that sending him inside by himself would've been a good idea? I need to talk with him about combat tactics, because this is ridiculous. Thankfully Enforcer and Judge are still alive.. ugh, this smell of fried flesh is disgusting. Enforcer is losing it, Tracer goes to check Judge's wound. I just stand there silently and observe the situation. Zero is not going to be too happy about this..

IC: The Deceiver (Sanctum)

"As you wish," she said and bowed. Then she turned around, drew her longsword and..

Disappeared.

OoC: She's using her mask of invisibility, just to be clear.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Xitec

"Kill him."

Xitec froze midstep. What? Why kill him? did he forget an evil villain codeword or something?  He glanced at She-who-was-formerly-known-as-Arkarth, wondering, hoping that she'd point out the ludicrousness of this demand. 

"As you wish." And she disappeared. So that wasn't going to happen, obviously.

Well. As first impressions went, this was going rather poorly. It was probably the wave, he realized, nobody likes to be waved at.  Honestly, he just brang this upon himself.  If he was a ominous powerful city invading wackjob and someone came into his lair and started waving around the place, he'd start getting a bit homicidal too.

Xitec's eyes darted the hall, aside from the entrance behind him, there were a few doorways leading deeper into the halls. The roof was tall, small ornate embellishments  adorning the pillars around him.  If he craned his head, he could barely make out the roof above him. As exit strategies went, not great.

Strangely, the architect of his execution hadn't made a move yet, nor the other toa in the room. In fact, the only sound he could hear in the hall was the hum from his arm attachment, which he still hadn't figured out. He moved forward, speaking to Echelon,  "Uh, do I get a say in this whole killing thing? Because I feel like, there could be better ways to test this whole loyalty thing, y'know?"   

OOC: Anything of note in the sanctum I should know of?

OOC: Fair enough man

"I mean, cmon, I could be a servant too, I could be twice as loyal!" He said to Echelon, unaware of the toa unstealthing behind him. Remembering his guffaw last time, he quickly bowed, "I mean, loyal, my lord." Hearing the swoosh above him as the sword passed over his head, he turned around to spy his adversary, "AUGHK!"  He fell over backwards. Still on the ground, he started backpedaling away from her on his hands and feet, pleading, "Please, please don't do this! I just got here! Please!"

• Upvote 2

IC (Echelon)

The Dark Toa watched the spectacle impassively, noting Xxeth's words. He had no intention of showing it, but Echelon was pleasantly surprised to hear of the released convicts. That had been part of his own plan, but he had not expected it to be enacted so soon and without instruction.

The Toa of Crystal appeared to have the upper hand, with the Vortixx only having avoided her sword through sheer luck. He was now on the ground, scrabbling backwards in a panic.

"Then prove your own usefulness!" Echelon called to him. "How you do that...is up to you."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

"With us," The Titan replied, face inscrutable. "Is a very loose term, given that I don't even know the name of most people here."

He had shaken Forger's hand, but no sooner than that was he forced to follow after the group that had formed up around Kimala and Judge. His reaction was hidden behind an impassive mask, but he was uncomfortably reminded of another incident related to the eye. He forced the thought from his head as Enforcer bellowed, pointing his weapon at Kimala.

"The attackers are free because there's been a change of side." Addressing Enforcer once more, "And put that weapon down. Opinions of the action taken aside, she had no way of knowing that he was no longer a foe."

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: The Deceiver (Sanctum)

The Vortixx pleaded for mercy, but Deceiver didn't seem to care. She immediately attempted to stab his right leg, once again aiming for the unarmoured gap of his patchy armour.

IC: Dakku (Ko-Wahi)

It had been many days, but we finally saw Le-Wahi, an endless forest stretching across the horizon. We had lost two fellow refugees in the snow storm, but for the most part we were fine. I wasn't sure how we could find our way through the jungle, but there might be a path nearby. I just hope that the Great Spirit will protect us during our journey.

OoC: Dakku to Le-Wahi

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Enforcer. 

I step around Verulas, keeping my weapon trained on the crystal Toa. "Didn't know he was no longer a foe?" I snarl, "Then why did she have his mask in her hand? Why are there no burns on the mask?" It was obvious what had happened here. Either the titan was thicker than he looked, or he was overlooking the truth behind what had happened here. "She defeated him, took his mask, then burnt his eye out!" I never once take my eyes off the crystal Toa. "You claim to be Honorable, you claim we're scum for attacking your hospital. What's your opinion of those who torture and maim unarmed, defenseless prisoners?" 

"Judge..." I say, strangely calm for a brief moment amidst the raging tempest that was my righteous rage, "If you can hear me, tell us: what did she do to you? How did this happen?" I raise my voice once more, "because if it's what I think has happened, then this Toa is in for one karz of a time. This will not go unpunished," I set my mouth into a grim smile, "an eye for an eye, as they say..." 

I can't believe what's happening. The whole point of striking a deal with thee defenders was to stop any of my people from getting needlessly hurt. I had a responsibility, and I'd failed. Judge has lost an eye, my left arm is useless, and we aren't getting paid for any of it. This operation has become an outright failure, and it's all... No! Not my fault. I refuse to take the blame for this, but I will take responsibility for it. "And before you say anything, mister high and mighty titan," I snap, "think about how you would react if this was one of your precious patients or doctors, one of your friends, if you even have those, that this had happened to. Would you not also want justice? Blood for blood?

I need water really badly now. My throat is growing sore, and my mouth dry. My words come out in animalistic bites and snarls, which only serves to enforce my anger. I take a deep, shaky breath, and close my mouth, right arm still extended, never letting my aim on the crystal Toa waver as I wait for Judge's testimony... 

His words would decide whether she lived or died...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hmm what else...

"Gimme your money."

IC: "I, uh, I don't have any?   :fear: I'm just a random wanderer, y'know?  I don't really carry currency with me."

That sucks.

"I want you to remove all you winter gear and run around the village screaming: 'I love making out with icicles!' ten times.

"Afterwards um... leave and do not interfere."

IC Forger

I follow the titan into the room, listening and watching to the situation. I curse a hundred times in my head, this is only getting more miserable. The titan tells Enforcer to lower his weapon, he does not seem apt to do so. "Zero is going to have my head for this mess." I understand Enforcer's anger, but I can't react in the same way. My first priority is leaving this frozen ****hole.

My Kakama gives me a passive speed boost, just enough for me to step in the middle of this mess, I forcefully lower Enforcer's rifle, swords materialize midair, aimed at the female toa and Enforcer.

"Enforcer, you should know by now that "justice" does not follow our clock. Fighting now accomplishes nothing more than sating bloodlust," I glance to the female toa. "She is just another on the long list of people we need to deal with." I turn to the Vo-Toa and Tracer, "help Judge up please." Next is the titan. "We need to get Judge medical care, perhaps a prosthetic of some sort, please, let's get him to the remaining hospital faculities."

I turn once again to Enforcer, "this is not your fault. The only one paying for this operation and it's failures will be me."

...but close to it

IC; Dayeth.

Upstairs, Dayeth finally triumphed over the ropes that had been binding her. She slipped sideways, landing painfully on the floor, her wounded leg taking most of the brunt of the fall. Cursing her own stupidity and bad luck, Dayeth clumsily pushed herself to her feet with her remaining hand and limped over to where were weapons and cloak had been dumped in the corner. Pulling her cloak on tight agaisnt the cold, she picked up her weapons, sheathing her axe and holstering her Volo Lutu launcher, but keeping her knife ready. 

She hobbled over to where Mortem was tied up and shook him roughly. "Wake up now if you want to get out of here!" she hissed, sawing through the ropes binding his arms, then moving down to free his ankles. He didn't respond, so she moved on. She didn't have time to wait around for anyone. Last on her list was Haarnak. He was in bad shape. All she could do was untie him and let him fend for himself. 

Once she was done freeing him, she turned and looked out the window, praying to Makuta that no one outside was looking back this way. It was too risky right now. She would have to wait until the opportune moment arrived for her to make a run for it...

IC: Barus (Juge)

Judge felt sick as he was being helped up. How did this happen. And why is no one doing anything. Barus was asked for his side of the story. "I followed orders and attacked. We went inside and had a," he paused as he looked at the damage to the mirror and the collapsed room on the otherside, "suffle. Through a series of events, I was struck down when my mask was taken from me. I attmpted to keep on fighting, but obviously I didn't prevail. It was then at that point that I surrendered. After I threw in the white flag, my eye was taken from me." Hopefully he'd said enough, the Ba-Toa didn't feel like talking much at the moment.

Hmm what else...

"Gimme your money."

That sucks.

"I want you to remove all you winter gear and run around the village screaming: 'I love making out with icicles!' ten times.

"Afterwards um... leave and do not interfere."

IC: "Yeah, um, apparently you haven't noticed, but, uh, I'm not actually wearing any winter gear.  And I'm not actually in any position to run or scream, for the record (that axe of yours is really freaking sharp, by the by)."

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

IC Veneras

The Ko Toa used his power to create a weak layer of ice on the floors. Now sleek and slippery, anyone who moved quicker than a slow walk would undoubtedly slip

"You attackers seem to have a very tight bond." he finally spoke up, "if you want this to go peacefully you will tell us what you know." gave a look to the toa of crystal to assess her feelings; she looked like a sweet that had been pushed very very far. These attackers were clearly responsible for great evils. 

--Character Profiles--

The floor just turned into ice.. or at least a thin layer of it just appeared. Of cource, the only one in this room who might've wanted do that is the Ko-Toa. I turn to look at him as he speaks. Tell you what we know? Is he threatening us? I'm sick of these moral guardian Toa. First the Crystal one destroys Judge's eye, and then this guy wants to start interrogating us all of a sudden. "And what exactly do you want us to tell you?" I ask him with a slightly mocking tone,

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Kimala

"An eye for an eye," said the one aiming a weapon at her.

She snapped. Again.

Her tomahawks shook and rose an inch out of their sheaths at her sides. "AN EYE FOR AN EYE?!" she bellowed. Her lips pulled up in a snarl, and her eyes went wide, filled to the brim with fury and hatred. If looks could kill, she would have fired a Doom Viper at the one who had said that. She took a step forward, then another, stomping toward the group, shattering the ice she didn't even notice was under her. She stepped up to the hovering sword, took another step, and stopped there, the sword resting against her neck, not able to pierce her armor with just the force of her walking. "PIRAKA!" She spat. "MY HOME IS DESTROYED, FRIENDS DEAD, I WILL NEVER TEACH A CLASS HERE, NEVER GIVE A SICK PATIENT AN ENCOURAGING SMILE AGAIN, AND YOU THINK THIS MERCENARY'S EYE NEEDS TO BE AVENGED?!" She pointed at him. "YOU'RE LUCKY THERE'S NO JUSTICE ON THIS ISLAND. YOU DESERVE TO LOSE ALL YOU CARE FOR, LIKE I HAVE, MERCENARY SCUM!" She spat.

She grabbed the sword and flung it aside, then headed to the window that had been broken in their fight. "I'm done here. Do what you want, but I am DONE!" She gave Enforcer a last venomous glare. "And for the record," she added as an after thought, "this one never surrendered. Just started spouting things about hypocrisy and being a judge."

Edited by The Fifth Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: (Mortem)

The vortixx resurfaced from unconsciousness with Dayeth's shaking, and after a while, stood slowly to his feet. His vision was blurry and he felt dizzy, but he needed something to stop the bleeding in his side. Staggering into one of the semi caved-in rooms in the hospital,he found a medical pack, and wrapped his wound in bandages and sprayed on a liquid that would hopefully prevent infection, as well as taking a painkiller.

The only weapon he could find was a small knife for cutting bandages, which he took, as well as a small metal rod that had presumably been part of a bed, which he slung on his back. He was still tired and weak, but the wound would get no worse and hopefully he would regain some strength after a while.

Walking unsteadily outside, he tried to avoid the fighting, heading away from the koro; even a mind as deluded as his realised that he was in no state to fight. Mortem headed back the way he had come: to Le-Wahi.

OOC: Gonna have to stop for the night; don't kill Morty while I'm gone :P He'll probable be leaving Ko for now...

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC:

Forger had already forced Enforcer to step down, but he had not stopped his words. For but a few moments, Krayzikk's silence continued, his breaths controlled and even. His muscles were still, every aspect of his own body in complete control. The steps he took forward, towards the Vortixx, were level and metered, a steady rhythmic beat to that sounded his increasingly proximity.

"Do not, Vortixx, speak of things you do not know." His voice was calm; too calm, in fact, a placid lake under which a storm was brewing. "Do not speak as though you are the only one to see injustice, to have a fellow hurt. A doctor, one very dear to me, was killed when a door bolt struck her through the eye. I buried her, in the most peaceful place I could find."

"Then I set out to avenger her. If you've half a brain in that skull, you know who the Mark Bearers were. One was to be my opponent. I tracked him here, to the predecessor of this very building. As it burned, as I struggled to get those inside out in time, I fought its arsonist. I fought the Mark Bearer of Sadism as the last hospital burned around me, and I beat him to death with my own hands. You think an eye for an eye is justice? You're an idiot. Such philosophies are not justice, they are revenge."

"You will listen to your leader. If you wish to seek justice, that is your right. If you seek revenge, then I will kill you myself."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC Avsa (Tracer)

Tracer stared at Kimala's outburst with incomprehension. A blank look crossed her face. "Eh..."

.....................?

..............................!!!

"Ah."

"Heh."

Tracer didn't understand morality, but she understood social groups. It was just like two warring packs of Kavinika. There was no morality, there was only greed and vengeance. Two warring groups, unable and unwilling to understand each other, fighting over a scrap of land, mourning their own while brutally slaughtering the others. They were all the same, weren"'t they? Social animals?

"... We should leave." She reached down to help Judge up.

IC: Verulas turned as the Vortixx stepped around him, either doubting his resolve or ignoring him completely in his anger, and continued to aim his weapon at the Crystal-Toa as he turned his back to him.

It didn't bother him any; he still had a view of the other mercenary's spinal column.

It was eventually lowered forcefully by his Fe-Toa comrade, who then separated them with floating metallic weapons as he began to talk him down.

"I'd listen to your friend if I were you," he said. "I was paid to defend the place and the people in it, including the defenders. Don't make this more difficult than it needs to be, or I guarantee you'll regret it."

A layer of ice appeared on the floor beneath his feet as the Ko-Toa started demanding answers from the mercs, a move that wasn't alleviating any tension that had built up in the room.

"They're mercenaries, Frosty," he said, annoyed by the question. "They might not know anything. Do try to keep up."

He then followed the Crystal-Toa to try and stop her from leaving.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Veneras

"ENOUGH!" Veneras shouted, "for those responsible for this destruction, an eye is a fraction of the punishment deserved." he lifted his staff from the focus point of the icy floor, and the shaft retreated leaving only the pamel and the blade. 

He then pointed the blade to the neck of the enforcer,

"Shall we continue your quote in it's entirety? It's from an ancient law." his eyes fixed unwavering, fixed on the Vortixx
"I know it well"
he said, cold air exuding from his words

"An eye for an eye," the philosopher quoted the ancient words

"a tooth for a tooth" he paused, the blue runes of his armor glowing fiercely now. He looked intensely into the enforcer's eyes as he finished

"a life for a life" 

Veneras breathed heavily, an unhealthy amalgamation of grief and rage filling his heart

"Shall we count how many lives were lost?

Shall we put a number to the Ko Koronans slain? 
That shall be the number owed."

Edited by Veneras

--Character Profiles--

I let out a dry laugh. This Toa is making me sick. "Why the Karz do you think that we have killed any civilians? We are neutral, serving those who pay us most. We arrived here recently, when the battle was mostly over. Forger made a deal with two Dark Toa, and we obeyed his orders. If you want justice, go into the city, find the besiegers and punish them all you want."

OoC: Mobile post, color not working.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Kimala

"Mercenary scum," she muttered, glaring venomously at the Toa who had just spoken. "Worse than trash. Trash that attempts to justify itself." She raised a hand to push the Toa of Plantlife away, but stopped. He was the one who had offered to help her earlier. Instead, she just held out her arm, trying to prevent him from getting any closer, then stepped through the broken window, the gashes in her side protesting.

• Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC Brontes

"Are all of you ****ing mad?!"

I can deal with people being stupid and rash, but only for so long. I'm through with this.

I point to the Fe-Toa leading the mercenaries, "your boss with the floaty swords just told you all that these things can be dealt with later, how about everyone drops their weapon?" I turn to the defenders, well, minus the crystal toa that just took off.

"These guys may be mercenaries hired to do great evil, but let's take a second to be logical. They had intent to do bad people things, but lets be honest, they're the ones worse for the wear right now. And time we spend bickering here, with people that already agreed to help us mind you." I take a moment to breath, the tension is thick here, if I weren't sure any sudden movements would lead to being sworded, shot, blasted or plantlife... attacked, I would've been running.

"...Any time we spend here, the real bad guys, the ones that have been killing, maiming and violating all day, get closer to here. A place still full of the sick and wounded. So, I think we need to be bygones be bygones. Any issues individuals have with each other could be settled literally anywhere else, but not here, and not now."

Edited by Tiragath
  • Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC Veneras

Mercy. One of Veneras' weaknesses. He sighed "words of wisdom." He admitted "very well, I will lay down my arms" he said, his staff once more clinking to the floor, the ice receding into it.

"If there are still matoran here I think that needs to be our primary focus"

--Character Profiles--

IC: Why is everyone so bad at talking to eachother holy karz

"Cancer, I'll go let them know it's time to move." he said to the crab, rising once more and rushing down the halls, careful not to disturb any of the lines.

All the noncombatants had safely egressed from the combat zone, so if there was any time to bail, it'd be now. Which meant letting everybody know that.

"WE CAN MOVE NOW!" he yelled, rounding a bend and beelining down the hall to the rest of the assembled combatants.

"Everyone's... evacced... we can blow... this hotdog stand." he panted as he stood in the doorway.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC Avsa (Tracer)

If Tracer's knowledge of vernacular served her correctly, blowing the metaphorical hotdog stand involved explosives. That would kill or seriously wound them. If not, well, Tracer still wanted to leave. She was hungry; if she didn't have to carry Judge, she would have ditched by now, running off to hunt muaka, or something. Or something...

She wondered what that Dark Toa who had deceived them tasted like. Did they come better fireroasted, stewed, or just plain raw?

Tracer's stomach growled again. , now she was thinking about food. Pushing the thoughts of hunger out of her mind, she turned to Judge. "Can you use your mask?" she asked. "Can you go home?" If he was able, then he should teleport back to the Obsidian Outpost to rest. If he couldn't, then he would need to be tended to and brought home. As for her companions, well, that was more complicated.

She wondered if Lupus and Lycaon were okay. Hopefully they didn't run off a cliff or something.

Edited by namcurtsnoC

Prove himself? How was he going to do that while he was trying to escape death? He saw the Toa's downward swing just in time and jerk his legs in, scrabbling back even further.  Pleading wasn't going to work, obviously, and as far as he knew he had no offensive weapons, running, however, only seemed to prolong the inevitable. 

*Clunk* The back of his head hit the sanctum wall, he was trapped against it, with the Toa advancing towards him.  This wasn't exactly helping with the worth-proving strategy. He stood up, facing his attacker, and pleading one last time, "Hey, seriously, we don't have to do this!"

IC: Barus

"Good riddance," Judge thought as the crystal toa left. Tracer asked if he could use his kanohi. "I can maybe get us a ways away at best, but not all the way to the base. Seeing how I can't see... I didn't mean that..." Accidental puns seem like they might become a nuissance.

OOC 

I dont think the Kualsi can teleport guests

IC Veneras

Veneras looked around, quickly trying to asses the nearest exit. Moving towards the window from which the toa of crystal had escaped he looked down at the snow below "come on!" he said clearing the shards of glass. "we need to move"

--Character Profiles--

IC (Kohra):

Echelon you are so mean...and I'm okay with that.

Kohra watched the two newcomers square off on the dark Toa's cruel orders. Well, rather, she watched the Huna-wearer immediately take the initiative and win the upper hand. The other was quite outmatched as far as things looked. There was a slight sting of pity in her chest. The Vortixx looked like he would not survive the next five minutes, perhaps there was a better way...no. She killed the thought like a sapling torn out by the roots. Either he was worthy or he wasn't - in which case death was a just fate.

With a cold look, Kohra turned back to her own task. Most of the Matoran had cleared the room, but a few had hidden. Some they had already dragged out of the hiding places, but not all of them. Systematically, the Vortixx started to use her telekinesis to shake shelves and desks until she finally got the desired reaction: A sharp intake of breath and a soft whimper from a shady corner where another study desk was. She leaned down slightly, only to see two pairs of blue eyes look back at her. She smiled back at them. When she spoke, her voice had none of the usual venom, which in a way was even more unsettling. 

"You can come out little ones, I'm not gonna hurt you - unless you make me come and get you. You don't want that."

It didn't take long for the Matoran to comply. They were scholars after all. They had nothing here to defend themselves. The two Matoran exchanged a glance before they - quite bravely, as Kohra noticed - crawled out of their hiding place and faced her, standing up.

"Wise choice." the Vortixx commented, indicating for the two to step into room with a jerk of her head. They looked at her with uncertainty, but neither of them spoke.

"I can see you are afraid...as you should be. Very good. Let's keep it that way."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

The remaining two defenders raced through the shadowed hallways of the Sanctum and out onto the icy walls of the Ko-Koro, where they spotted the figures of Pae and Jin. The Toa of Iron seemed to be carrying something in his arms, though he was too far away for either Nika or Rana to identify what it was.

Within moments, the Vortixx had almost reached them, the Guardswoman hot on his heels.

"Do you have--," Nika tried to say, before being interrupted by a coughing fit.

"Captain Korzaa?" Rana finished for him, casting a wary eye on the newfound duo.

IC (Jin)

"Good to see you made it out, partner," I said breezily. "It was getting hot down there. Yeah, we got her out, and just in time, too. But if we don't get ourselves off this wall, we might need someone to rescue us."

I looked at the Matoran. "And I see you made a friend."

IC (Rorg)

Most heroic soldiers plan to die with their men, so the course of action most likely to succeed is to seek out the strongest Guard force, where its Captain may be leading the charge. I follow Karnakie and Eisen. We will find Korzaa eventually, be she dead or alive.

IC: The Crystal-Toa held out her arm in an attempt to stop him.

Really? Playing the stubborn card again? Well then, it was about time for Verulas to show her that every card in his deck was the stubborn card.

He rolled his eyes, ignoring everything behind him as he continued after her. His ribs hurt, his shoulder throbbed with his side, and his burns still felt like he just crawled out of a bonfire, but he kept walking.

"Look, I don't care if you leave; that's on you. But since you grouped me with the "scum," you get to listen to what I have to say. Losing your home and the people you care about is hard, I get it. Been there, done that. But we need help moving patients and equipment. I know you don't like mercs, but what happens if we run into more attackers and they switch sides again? Do you think that we can protect the injured when we're too busy protecting ourselves? Could you live with yourself if you left them to die?"

OOC: I'm okay with Kimala punching him in the face if you are.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.