BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

--IC: Nikonn--

Nikonn felt an impact on her chest and fell on her back into a snowbank.  She wondered why that had happened, since no one had struck her.  But in the midst of the battle, she noticed a depression in the snow, a depression whose borders seemed to be shifting around, with no visible means of shifting...

A depression that was most likely the sitting spot of someone invisible.  And that invisible person was the one who kicked her in the chest.

Nikonn got up, yanked a random Zamor Sphere out of her pocket, and tossed it at the depression.  At this close range, it was impossible to miss a throw.

Edited by capMARVELOUS

IC: Toa Nahra

The vortixx yanked out a zamor sphere and tossed it at the ground she stood on. The sphere released its contents and made her drop to her knees. The poison that the sphere released was unbearable but its effect wore off quicker than she anticipated.

She knew the vortixx had acknowledged her presence, and to make matters worse, she also lost her grip on her mask power. Which meant she was no longer invisible.

Screw it.

She wasted no time. Nahra got to her feet and delivered a kick to the vortixx's face.

OOC: Did you intend the sphere to blow up or something? I don't know if zamor spheres blow up without being launched from a zamor sphere launcher. I might edit that later.

Never mind.

Edited by Koala Kranan

OOC: Wasn't Tio holding onto epilogue a moment ago? Eh.

IC: Tio

This did not go well. For Aiduro that is.

As he was assaulting both skakadi, I had charged forward. The toa of irons sword strike, not at full strength with the little time the guard had, was tanked  by my heavy armour as I brought my palm right up, grasping at the guards face.

At point blank I unleashed the full strength of my elemental power of ice. Freezing his face. Either he's die now or suffocate later.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

--IC: Aiduro and Nikonn--

The ice crawled over Aiduro's face and mask.  Through it, he could see Rore's smug grin.  He felt his face grow cold and numb, but he felt something else, too, something more significant than cold.

Fear.  Aiduro was afraid now.

His consciousness began to slip away now; his vision was blurry around the edges.  In desperation, Aiduro kneed Rore in the stomach repeatedly.

In the meantime, Nikonn had succeeded in revealing her invisible attacker, a light blue female Toa, but had little time to react as said Toa launched a kick at her face.  Nikonn only just managed to dodge it, then struck out again with the Spear of Siphoning.

--OOC:--

I thought Tio let Epilogue go when he sent the Skakdi on Aiduro.

OOC: If it's not mentioned, it didn't happen.

Activating my mask of strength, Aiduro's knee-strikes barely pushed me back. It was only a small bother compared to other blows I had taken. In fact it was satisfying, feeling the toa's blows weaken as he attempted to escape death, his life in my hands. For now I was his great spirit, and I had no mercy for him.

But then his knee hit the point in my armour his sword had hit, that hurt. In frustration at the pain I hurled the guard into the snow with my enhanced strength. Not that it mattered, because I'm certain that toa only has seconds left.

Beside me the two skakadi were picking themselves up.

"And so a pathetic oxymoron dies in the snow, as it should"

--IC: Aiduro--

Aiduro fell in the snow.  He clawed desperately at his Kanohi Pehkui, trying to tear it off his increasingly numb face.  He succeeded, shattering a portion of the ice encasing his head as he did so.  With the last of his strength, Aiduro staggered back into the Skakdi's Skull and slumped by the roaring fireplace.  His last feeling before he passed out was the warmth of the fire bringing some sensation back to his face.

--OOC:--

Guys, I'm really scared of Invisible Noob now.

Also, I'm fairly sure that Aiduro whacking the Skadki in the head required him to get Epilogue out of Tio's grip.

IC: The Collector of Masks (Outside the Skakdi's Skull)

The Collector manages to dodge Kavi's attack, the blade just grazing his neck. He grunts in pain, but suddenly notices something. Aiduro's mask - lying abandoned in the snow.

Ignoring Kavi, the Collector runs over to the Pehkui and picks it up.

OOC:

the Skakdi's Skull

So that's what it's called.

Edited by Kovsorr the Collector

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

OOC: There's a reason I play evil aligned characters so often  :devil: . And fair nuff about loosening his grip, tio was not using his mask at the time.

Rememebring the toa code, and how upset Kaen would be if I broke it, I chose to let Aiduro crawl away. The skakadi also returned to the bar, assuredly to take his stuff and get drunk.

Now all that remained was Kaen, that annoying lesterin ... and a vortixx and a toa of electricity? Where did they come from? Regardless, and unsure of who to deal with first I shrugged my cape off of my shoulders and pulled out my own sword, the black blade. 

IC: Toa Nahra

The vortixx used her spear of whatever-it-was on Nahra and she suddenly felt weakened by the spear's power.

"Let me go!" she yelled.

She sent a weak wave of electricity from her blade to her foe's weapon.

Edited by Koala Kranan

The Collector inspects the Pehkui, before taking out his little device. He fastens it to the mask, and presses a button on the side. From the side of the machine, a little metal copy of the mask emerges. The Collector takes the copy and hooks it onto his belt, and smoothly puts his device away.

He tosses the Pehkui to the side, looks at Rore, and says, "Your mask is next, Toa."

OOC:

The Collector has collected his first in-game mask!  :smeag:

• Upvote 1

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

I assumed a defensive stance, sword pointed forward. We had little time to waste, but I was not one to rush into things.

"A rather laughable threat coming from a crippled outnumbered lesterin, why do you even fight?"

Nikonn felt the buzz of electricity along the shaft of her spear.  It kind of tickled, bit it was still strong enough to make her let go.  The spear fell to the ground.  Nikonn tossed another random Zamor sphere at the Toa before reaching down to pick up the spear again.

Edited by capMARVELOUS

"Why do I fight?" echoes the Collector, "If all of you willingly gave up your masks, I would have no need of violence. However, few beings will part with their Kanohi, and therefore I must take it from them."

He looks at the copper Pehkui on his belt.

"And it is also fun to kill people."

Then he runs forward and slashes diagonally at Rore's arm.

OOC:

What does Tio mean by 'crippled'?

///////

IC: Toa Selos

Toa Selos after one hour of walking finnaly finds something and says

"OH OH ohhhhhhhhh a Village i finnaly found one now maybe I can find an exit from Ko Wahi"

Toa Selos sees some people fighting and asks

"Yo is there a place to rest here?"

Toa Selos realizes that that was a dumb decision to ask them and runs away

Edited by Tahu3.0

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

The Collector twists his body to avoid the blade, just managing to do so, but putting him in an awkward position. He attempts to elbow Rore in the face, and leaps backwards out of range.

OOC:

either one mask from the approved list OR one piece of foreign technology

Lesterin don't all wear masks.

Also, I should've mentioned earlier that the Collector is left-handed.

///////

OOC: Continuing the conversation in PM.

The elbow painfully struck the in the jaw, the one part of me not protected by armour.

"A good attempt, but you're in my element lesterin"

I swing my sword round and jam the blade into the ground, channeling my element through my gaunlet and blade I force sharp spikes of ice to erupt from thesnow in a semicircle, heading towards this mask collector.

The Collector attempts to move out of the way, but one of the ice spikes catches him in the foot. He stumbles back in pain and glares at Rore.

"You are beginning to annoy me, Toa," he growls, before swinging his blade towards Rore's head.

OOC:

Just to note: blade = poisoned blade.  :devil:

///////

OOC: Yeah I know, tis why I brought out the sword. dunno if it's visible enough for Tio to know tho.

Activating my mask of strength I quickly slam the pommel of the black blade into the lesterin's sword, deflecting it. Then I released the grip with my left hand, allowing me to use my left gaunlet to launch a bolt of ice at the lesterins torso.

The Collector falls back as the ice hits him, and shouts in pain as he hits the floor. He attempts to kick Rore between the legs.

OOC:

The poison is not really visible enough to see during a fight, it would require inspection.

///////

As the Toa tries to grab him, the Collector moves out of the way and slashes his sword at him.

///////

This Collector had turned his back to me.

Big mistake.

While the lesterin was distracted by Nokhann, I hoisted my black blade into the air and brought it down in a titanic double handed strike with my full strength. With the swords weight and the force behind made it almost impossible to parry.

The Toa held her blade close to Nikonn's head.  "Don't you even dare," she said.

Nikonn looked up at her adversary's face.  She's not too bad-looking, she thought.  A pity I'll have to ruin her face.

"Oh, I'll dare, dearie," Nikonn said quietly.

She made a sudden strike from her crouching position, raising the palm of her hand to strike the Toa in the chin.

The Collector sees the strike coming out of the corner of his eye, but he is too distracted to avoid it in time. He barely has time to shift his position before the blade hits, tearing a deep gash in his back armour and knocking him to the ground.

In a last-ditch attempt to stop his opponent, he rolls over, swinging his blade towards Rore.

///////

IC: (Kaen)

Only to have it once again parried by Kaen's blade. The Toa of Air placed his foot on the Collector's chest, still holding his opponent's weapon back with his own.
​"We're done here, you compulsive mask thief. Drop your weapon."

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

With Kavi's foot on his chest, the Collector finds himself in a fairly difficult situation.

"Thief? I am a collector," he growls.

Despite the seeming hopelessness of his predicament, he reasons that Echelon's men must be arriving soon, and suddenly reaches out with his right arm and savagely tries to tear the mask from Kavi's face.

///////

This is not working, thinks the Collector, and so changes tactics.

"As you wish," he says, "I have exhausted all possible methods of ending you, so I must, therefore, concede defeat."

///////

OOC: i guess kaen's dagger missed. the more i try to imagine this fight the more awkward it looks in my mind's eye.

​IC: (Kaen)

He narrowed his eyes at the Collector.
"That's a very long-winded way of saying, 'I give up.' Not sure if I believe you."

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"You should," says the Collector, "After all, why would I lie to you when you could easily kill me right now?"

OOC:

Oh, I had a moment of stupidity and just read that as basically Kaen planning to stab the Collector, not actually trying to stab the Collector.

///////

I felt that Kaen and Nokhann could deal with the Lesterin together. That left the Vortixx.

Taking a slow pace despite the urgency of the situation, I called out to the fighting pair just as the Vortixx struck the toa. I shouted.

"CEASE! This fight is over"

OOC: it's fine, wouldn't have changed anything about their current exchange anyways

​IC: (Kaen)

​"Doesn't mean that the moment I take my boot of your chest you won't leap up and make an attempt to strike me down. Always best to be one step ahead of your opponents."
​He pressed his foot harder into the Collector's chest and leaned closer to him.
​"So drop your weapon. And when I back away, I don't want to see you make a move to pick it up again, or I will see to it that you lose a limb--or worse."

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"Fine." The Collector narrows his eyes, but lets go of his blade and allows it to drop to the ground.

"Now kindly take your foot off my chest."

///////