BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC (Leah):

"They are the sons of Makuta." Leah said, dead serious for a change, with no hint of her usual compassion and kindness in her voice. "They were born from his darkness, to carry our his evil will. A Kraata-slug, controlling a body from withing. They can lurk perfectly silent, calculate and strike at a moments notice and have the ability to fly. They are hunters and fighters, advanced predators that are unrelenting once they have been given a task. They would hunt you to the other side of the endless ocean and beyond if commanded. Their shells are tougher than most armour you will find on this island and each has a deadly power: Mind control, fear, command over insects, resistance to ice and other elements. When Makuta reigned, facing one of them alone was as good as a suicide."

She looked the Dasaka in the eyes. "But they are not without weakness: without their master, their resolve is weakened. They are still highly dangerous, but more like feral Rahi. And while they are lethal while inhabited by a Kraata, the slugs themselves are easily dealt with outside their armor."

"Of course, now that the Piraka figured out how to control them, things are looking different again. My brothers and I faced some of your chaotic six...for all their powers, they are quit comfortable hiding behind their new Rahkshi lackeys and it would appear they got more upgrades too, the one called Hakann seemed to spot us in near-perfect darkness."

A grim smile crossed her lips. "But again, they will not have heard of your arrival yet...and since you have a bone to pick with them I am hoping we can help each other out..."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Gabe

"Here, watch this."

The De-Matoran took the hat into his hands and casually flung it towards a Harakeke plant growing nearby. The razor-brim of the hat sliced the plant right in half, the top half of its leaves falling away from the rest of the plant and fluttering down into the water of Naho Bay.

The hat continued its journey past the plant and embedded itself in the exterior wall of a nearby hut, much to the displeasure of its occupant.

IC: The Seventh

"Holy ######!" 

IC: Darien/Treize

"Well I'm partial toward the chicken salad myself." Darien said as he looked at the menu. 

"I usually get their special." 

IC: Arisaka

Arisaka listened intently as the Toa Leah explained the Rahkshi. Her fists tightened, so the Chaotic Six hid behind monstrous creatures? It still would not save them.

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Aokora thought for a moment. "How long? I honestly don't know. Travel isn't too bad, since its just across the bay. We'll be searching for the shrine for a while. Once we get there, its a matter of exploration and recovery, charting the ruins and such. When that's done, all that's left is to handle transportation of any artifacts recovered. And, of course, any potential dangers along the way."

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Zaara - North Docks.

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" Zaara asked. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Zaara.

"Well, unlike someone," Zaara shot a glance towards the greedy guy. "I have no money, so whatever you think is reasonable would be pay enough for me. Something is better than nothing, after all." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Dail looked down at the Matoran. "That's a cheap price, girl." She stated. "If I was expecting this job to run into trouble I'd be charging ten times that. I can give you a hundred fifty widgets per battle, but I can't go lower than that." If she did, her budget wouldn't last a week.

:w:

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron pulled his hood up again, using his mask to keep an eye on Dail.  He didn't trust her.  More accurately, Jalkron didn't trust any of them, but her least of all.  "If it's too little cash for you, no one's keeping you here.  I'm sure we could do it without you if it isn't worth your time."

IC: Aine & Shu - Ga-Koro (Northern Docks)

"We agree with Zaara," Aine said. "We can make do with whatever you think is reasonable."

Shu nodded in agreement.

"Besides, I already have a skilled warrior on retainer," she said, jabbing her thumb towards the Le-Toa, who suddenly looked like he was about to facepalm.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

That's a big undertaking on its own, Miss Sinshi, not to mention whatever other insane misadventures you're bound to get into during your time on this island. To tell the truth, I'm not sure where my thoughts really lie on that topic. I'm sure some people might be overjoyed at this fact, but I'll be frank: I'm actually a bit apprehensive. That's a journey that could... no, let's be honest, WILL take months, especially with the constant state of turmoil our humble rock is in.

Not to mention how risky things are, too. You were barely out of your ship and you were already under attack. There's only more, better, and smarter, where he came from. I'm not saying I doubt your fighting prowess, far from it. The truth is that you could easily beat me into next week. But that isn't the point.

By being the strange foreigners here, everyone in your group's in constant danger. We've been for the most part welcoming, but can I say the same for everyone on this island?

Not a chance. It'd be stupid of me to try. I'm willing to bet there are plenty of unscrupulous types here more than willing to kidnap a merchant or some-such and hold them for ransom. And that's one of the nicer things they could do.

I know you're all skilled and organized and constantly in touch and I'm probably overreacting like some concerned mother hen, but someone has to, right?

Maybe. Or maybe I'm doing it because I'M scared. To tell the truth, I had been considering sticking around until they left, but if they were going to visit MORE than one Koro, I'd have to strongly reconsider. The truth is, I'm probably worrying more about myself than I'd like to admit.

Not to mention the fact that I'd also have to bring my sister along. I could try sending her home with Mom and Dad, but they live a ways away, and I'd need to take her there to make sure nothing bad happens.

When you think about it, she'd almost be safer with someone like Miss Sinshi watching over her.

Decisions, decisions. The problem is, should this even be a choice at all? Let it not be forgotten: I'm supposed to just be a normal guy. Should I even be considering going with at all?

I can't say.

"Sounds like a good while, then."
  • Upvote 4

helo frens

IC: Zaara - North Docks.

"That's fine with me," Zaara shrugged, eager to move on. One widget was more than she had right now, so two hundred sounded great. These other people were just being greedy. "Without trying to sound rude, can we get going? This sounds like fun, and I'd really like a chance to explore some more of the island." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Aine & Shu - Ga-Koro (Northern Docks)

"Artifacts?" Aine asked.

"Two-hundred per person?" Shu said.

The pair looked at each other for a brief moment before the Le-Toa nodded, giving his blessing to the next set of words to escape from the Cy-Lesterin's mouth.

"Now we're definitely in."

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Voulge

Voulge was content to merely listen to the conversation between Tupua and Liano, while he sipped his water. Luckily for him Scuttles was sleeping peaceful within his satchel, and as such wasn't causing him any ruckus. This amounted to him being able to focus solely on the conversation before him.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

"Might be a while." Sinshi admitted, nodding slightly at Tarkus' comment. "I don't really know for sure. My duty is to protect the Lady Hanako, so as long as she remains upon this island, so shall I."

The Menti looked back to Labelle as she made her invitation, expression unchanged. The offer was perfectly friendly, even hospitable. Perhaps it was a common practice here on Mata Nui, to invite others for a meal. Something about this offer specifically, however, felt amiss. Not the intent; Labelle's offer was earnest, that much was clear in her eyes. But she couldn't help but remember the pauses earlier, the feeling like something wasn't right.

"... What do you think, Mako? Dakte? Tarkus?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Dakte)

"I'd be happy to accept our new friend's invitation," Dakte replied evenly.

:I know, there's something amiss about her,: he Ideatalked to Sinshi and Mako. :Don't worry. I think the three of us together will be safe. Besides, the Commodore will know where we are, and if we don't report in, she'll come and find us.:

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Vilda Mako (Ga-Koro)

How's that old saying go again? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer?

Okay, that's not fair, but the idea's the same. If I don't want the locals to get antagonistic towards me, I have to act like it, and this is as good a place to start as any.

Just, uh bear with me if I start ranting about "back in my day..."

:The three of us together, yeah I can take that risk?:

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

I couldn't help but feel Miss Soter and I were missing out on a back-and-forth on the mental plane. The little glances those three were giving eachother, they had to mean something.

Well, at least they were trying to be subtle about it. I guess I could thank them for that courtesy, at least. Whatever the case, there wasn't much I could do about it.

"Sounds fine to me."

helo frens

IC: Aokora smiled. They were being agreeable! One less thing to worry about, at the very least.

"Well, these artifacts, plus any other relics we find, would go to the museum. It's rather small, near the Astrology hut, but it belongs to Ga-Koro. I'm just the head scholar." She blushed. "And... only scholar. It's a rather small museum. Anyway, the artifacts would be the property of Ga-Koro. But I might be able to convince the Akiri to let someone borrow an artifact... as she sees fit, of course. My word should carry some weight, though."

The times, they are a-changing...