BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"Don't even start with me." The Le-Toa glowered, flicking the former Po-Koro Guard on the forehead. "You have zero room to talk."

IC:

"Ouch."

Tillian stuck his tongue out.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Aine and Shu are going as well, Keeper.

IC: Aine and Shu - Ga-Korro (Northern Docks)

Seeing as nothing amongst the caro looked too fragile, Aine stepped up to sign the passenger list next before handing it ove to Shu so he could do the same. The Le-Toa then began moving crates onto the boat as well as the Cy-Lesterin took a seat near Zaara.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC:

"I understand, Lady Soter. It has been a pleasure." The Menti gave a slight bow, more out of courtesy than necessity, and began to turn to follow her comrades. She paused long enough to shoot Tarkus a questioning look, querying whether or not he would follow, before beginning to move slowly after the others.

.:Understood, Commodore.:.

IC:

"Oh come on. You're not actually going to be silent." The Le-Toa said patiently, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "We both know it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Oh, goodbye I guess...."

She's lying, that Soter lady just doesn't want to see me anymore, I must be ruining her day just be being in her field of vision, she's going to go and laugh about me to all her friends, she'll....

No. She has a job to do, just like she said. Just. Like. She said.

Labelle smiled again.

"It'll still be a party. Let's go!"

She led the group away.

The house was a distance away, far from the smelly and dirty docks of Ga-Koro. It was in a nicer part of the village with large houses and where the residents knew as little about each other possible. Privacy was as as common here as widgets. It wasn't really Labelle's home, but the last owner didn't need it anymore. The last owner didn't really need anything, scattered around the ocean floor for the past month or so. Labelle tried not to think about that incident now, it was behind her.

After all, she had guests!

"Here we are" she said with a small bow and shake of her hand, showing off the house. It two stories high and surrounded by large aquatic plants and water grass that rose over seven feet high, hiding the home from prying eyes. In the back was a deck that opened directly onto the sea with a beautiful view of the sun at sunset.

"It's a lovely sunny day, we can eat outside in this beautiful weather." Labelle brought the group to the deck on the back, which a table and a few chairs. "Why don't you sit down and I'll get started on the food.  Then you can show me those powers of yours, they sound so amazing. And... maybe a bit of sparring, too? I haven't seen anything very exciting in a long time. But it's all right now!"

With a squeal of glee, Labelle run back into the house to kitchen and began cooking. She barely even remembered the pain clawing to get out.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Nekka

As Nekka walked through the streets of Ga-Koro, she didn't feel as if she was being judged anymore.  What Nekka didn't know was that nobody was judging her at all; it was simply her imagination.  Nevertheless, she would refuse to believe that had she been told so.  She felt a great deal of paranoia every since she renounced her old ways.

As Nekka followed Ashala and Londar, her eyelids started to feel heavy as her movements started to become dizzy.  She shook her head awake; she couldn't just fall asleep on the streets, and yet her eyelids still felt as if they were being dragged down by a great weight.  Nevertheless, she kept up with Ashala and Londar despite her fatigue.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

IC:

"I don't believe you."

IC:

Sinshi sank into a chair gracefully, but her posture was far from relaxed. It was difficult to notice for one not familiar with her behavior, but the Menti remained entirely on the alert. She was a guest, and her host had thus far proven to be very hospitable but still she was not at ease. Though she attempted to push such worries down, intending to give the Ga-Toa the benefit of the doubt, she could not force the tinges of anxiety from her mind.

She took a deep breath.

You're overreacting. Even if she is hostile, the others are here. One Toa cannot take all of us. Relax.

"Miss Labelle?" She said, raising her voice just enough to be heard. "Is there anything I can do to be of service? It doesn't seem right to make you work alone."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

Labelle was in the middle of cutting strips of meat when she heard the Dasaka's voice come from the deck outside.

"You...you want to help?"

The deformed Toa of Water could hardly believe it. Barely anyone had ever given her the time of day because of how she looked, and now these people from a foreign land were not only happy to be her guests, they even wanted to help her prepare the food! She was sure now that she wanted to visit the Kentoku place they came from - if the ones outside were any indication, Dasakan people were much nicer than the cretinous, evil mean residents of Mata-Nui that were so horrible, cruel and...

They don't matter right now. I'm a host - a host! - and I'll make sure those wonderful Dasaka outside know I'm the best there is!

Another burst of pain, it felt like needles puncturing the skin all down her arms. Labelle's hands froze and tensed up. A few seconds later, she fought down the sensation and resumed cutting.

"Thank you for offering, but I can't let you do that, you're my guests. How would it be if I made travellers from across the sea come into my kitchen to cook food?"

A while later, Labelle came out with two  platters of meat and followed it with a half dozen large bowls of different salads. Then she brought plates and cutlery and finally sat down with the others.

Her face was lit with an enormous smile, so happy with her good fortune. She completely ignored the pain gnawing at her.

"Dig in!"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Back to no acknowledgement?

Miss Soter, your cruelty knows no bounds. I will not take back the sigh of frustration I gave as I fell in line with the rest of the Dasaka, because as far as I'm concerned I'm well within my rights.

It was a nice little house Labelle lead us to, at least. The prospect of food was growing on me, but sparring...

I glanced to Sinshi, who was doing a fantastic job of concealing how dangerous she could be, and suppressed a shiver of my own.

No thank you.

• Upvote 2

helo frens

IC:

The young Menti, nodding slightly in acknowledgement of the Ga-Toa's answer, settled as best she could into her chair. The lack of movement didn't sit well with her, not in this new land, but she did eventually manage unwind a little. The Wahi's air was wonderfully warm without being too hot, the the sun's light was warm on her neck. The time passed in silence, but she did note a glance from Tarkus out of the corner of her eye. Sinshi glanced over to him, cocking her head slightly in query.

The questioning look was interrupted, however, by the arrival of food.

She quietly took a plate- not crystal, some other material- and a set of silverware- was that metal for utensils?- and set them down in precise arrangement at her seat. She inclined her head in thanks to the Ga-Toa, accompanied by a quiet "Thank you", she served a small portion of meat and a little of each salad onto her plate before placing it in front of her. Carefully loading her fork, she took a bite.

"That's very good, miss."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Zaara - North Docks. 

While she waited for the rest of the group to get in the boat, Zaara turned to Aine sitting beside her. "You looking forward to this?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Aine and Shu - Ga-Koro (Northern Docks)

"Definitely," Aine replied, watching Shu continue to help transport the cargo onto the ship. "Who knows what we'll discover during the dig?"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"And we're getting paid for it," Zaara reminded her. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"Oh thank you, madame Sinshi. Nobody's complimented my cooking since... well, in a long a time" Labelle said with a smile.

The food was good, there was no mistaking that. Labelle may not have been the strongest Toa, or the fastest, but if there was one thing she did know it was how to cook. When the world shuns you and your days are spent in agony, a good meal was a welcome respite. But Labelle wasn't thinking about that. Her mind was concentrating on things much more interesting.

"So how far is Kentoku from Mata-Nui? Are there any other species there, or is just Dasaka? Have you ever had anyone like Makuta plague your people?"

Labelle talked quickly into between mouthfuls, excited by the new world that had been opened up to her by these strange, wonderful people.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

"All the more reason to love it," the Cy-Lesterin replied.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"She hasn't really told us what it is we're looking for," Zaara realised, "and she said a lot of nasty-sounding things about mental and physical harm.... an archaeological expedition could be too dangerous, surely?"

"Maybe we'll encounter a few Rahi or traps, but as long as we stick together and don't do anything rash, we should be fine," Aine said, her voice now displaying a hint of worry. "I hope."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"We'll be fine," Zaara tried to reassure her friend, realising that her words had put Aine on edge. "Sorry. I shouldn't have said anything." 

IC: Vilda Mako (Labelle's House)

"No there's just us, although there's us Dasaka living in the Kentoku Empire, and then there's the Taajar, these nomads living mostly for themselves."

I was cut off from explaining the rest by Kama leaning in towards Labelle with an intense look. I could sense that the bird didn't take very kindly to her.

Seeing as how pets tend to mirror their owners in situations like these, I quickly proceeded to defuse the situation before it arose.

"Nevermind Kama. She's always had a bit of a jealous streak when someone takes my attention away from my favorite gal!"

"That's some food, too. Did you ever eat meat regularly, Sinshi?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...