BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Lash - Ga-Koro Street.

"Alive would be nice." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

[Ga-Wahi, Naho Bay (Talli)]

Talli and her toa companion arrived at the docks without incident. Once they got there, however, things appeared to be a bit more lively than usual.  It wasn’t unusual to see this many people on the streets even at this time of night.  What was unusual was the quite tenseness that hung around the clustered groups of matoran. Yeah sure, Ga-koro wasn’t Le-koro, but they weren’t homebodies either.

She tried to catch any snatches of conversation as she moved through the crowd, the toa behind her.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

"Killing me isn't going to solve anything," she snapped back, "All it's going to do is get you thrown in prison. Again.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kavala

(Ga-Koro):

"What makes you think I would go to prison for killing you?" Kavala challenged. "You're an outlawed Vortixx, not a national of Ga-Koro, with a Rahkshi as a servant. Killing you will liberate this village from a threat, and I'll be happy to do that service."

"Outlaw?" she blinked, confused as to where he'd gotten that idea, "I got permission to enter this village from Leah Maru. As long as I kept my rahkshi out of the village, and didn't cause problems for the locals, I was allowed to stay. And until you showed up, I did my best to do exactly that." 

Edited by Nato Greavesy

IC Kavala

(Ga-Koro):

Leah Maru?

Kavala was visibly startled by what Lash said. Why would a Toa Maru, one of those responsible for vanquishing Makuta, allow a Rahkshi to stay so near to her village? How could Lash get any sort of approval from her?

At that moment, Kavala realized that Lash was right about her new position in society. Somehow, she had allied herself with Ga-Koro, which was a factor she was relying on for protection.

“You converted,” Kavala said quietly. “You switched sides… or perhaps you are just fooling these Ga-Matoran and plan to strike at them when the opportunity calls?”

"I told you already, I'm done being that person," she remained in a defensive stance, not letting her guard down, "Just walk away, while you still can. I'm not worth it." 

IC Kavala

(Ga-Koro):

Kavala wasn’t sure whether he believed Lash or not, but it was clear that he had allied herself with Ga-Koro, the very village that had conquered and occupied the Kumu Islets. Kavala’s anger grew greater as he realized that Lash had just become his enemy in more ways than before. Not only had she sent him to prison in Onu-Koro – now she was part of the village that had taken away his home and sanctuary.

He was about to attack, but noticed the attention his and Lash’s confrontation was receiving. No one had interfered for now, but that was a situation that would not last long.

When Kavala looked at Lash again, his expression looked bitter and defeated, but full of hatred.

“You betrayed me, took my freedom, and then allied yourself with the society responsible for taking my home away from me,” Kavala said. “I challenged you to a duel, but you cower behind your alliances, you spineless coward.”

Kavala lowered his sword.

“You have no idea what kind of an enemy you’ve made for yourself.”

With that, Kavala turned around and began walking away from Lash, toward the village gate.

"You call me the coward," she shouted out to him, breathing hard, "but you're the one who's running away." 

IC Kavala

(Ga-Koro):

Kavala chuckled inwardly. All this time Lash had avoided conflict with him, but now that he was leaving…

I may be walking away, Kavala thought, but your doom is fast approaching, Vortixx. And so is the end of Ga-Koro.

Without a word, without a backward glance, Kavala continued on his way and went through the gate and out of Ga-Koro.

She let out an audible sigh of relief, sheathing her daggers and slumping down on the side of the street, her heart hammering in her chest. She'd worked with, and for, her fair share of crazies in the past, but Kavala was something else entirely. The random mood shifts, nonsensical arguments and the horrendously flawed logic he used to justify his maddened actions all painted a stark picture of an unstable, unhinged psychopath.

And now he wanted her dead more than ever. Karz...

IC Kavala

(Ga-Wahi, Naho Bay):

Kavala’s black feet left large footprints in the golden sand of Naho Bay as he walked, without urgency, along the beach. He paused to look back at Ga-Koro in the distance. To him, the village and its inhabitants represented a powerful enemy that had taken his home and everything he had stood for. But never before had he perceived the village with as much hated as he did now.

His revenge had still not been fulfilled, but Kavala knew this was only the beginning of his confrontation with Lash. Whatever it took, the Dark Toa would find a way to avenge his home and bring the Vortixx - and Ga-Koro - down. It was his duty, his only purpose, since Makuta’s defeat.

Plans of revenge already forming in his mind, Kavala stepped into the water and activated his Kanohi Kaukau, swimming away from the region.

OOC: Kavala to Le-Wahi.

IC: Melna (Naho Bay)

"I.. right, yeah. Of course. No problem"

Melna dropped down into her lounge chair, blinking all the while in disarray.

"Stupid" she told herself "you're in town now, not the middle of the desert. You'll be okay here"

"No, you didn't miss anything. Anyone else want to head into town?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Erike & Samera

Erike stepped away from Lihada, eyes diverting to the gate where some form of combat had just finished. It was loud and quick, and there were probably injured. "Finally!" he exclaimed, breaking into a steady run to the gate, his cloak billowing behind him. "A chance to do some good." Samera laughed in his mind. You'll just hasten their deaths. Flee or Kill. That's our life.

He ignored the slug and came onto the scene, scanning for any wounded. Lots of dirt was thrown up-"Elemental battle."-but as for wounded? He couldn't find a single-oh, wait, there was one. Vortixx, like himself, leaning against a wall. She looked hurt, or just exhausted. Was she caught up in the battle? He wasn't sure.

"Excuse me," Erike called out, jogging up to the female, "are you hurt? I'm a doctor."

OOC: Erike (& Samera) interacting with Lash

IC:

"..." The Menti blinked once, leaned against the railing and carefully gave the Onu-Toa a half hug. Sinshi gave a half smile, too, before she chided Whitehot gently. "Not the best plan, Whitehot. We both know why."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"That's only 'cause I take you pretty seriously."

LITERALLY THAT WAS THE DUMBEST LINE OH MY GOD I CAN'T EVEN SOMEONE TAKE OVER FOR THIS GIRL'S BRAIN I'M DONE FOR THE DAY

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

swerve

What?

"You're welcome. Despite...well...how I get. I only want the best for you guys. You especially. Must have been a big deal, hearing about us from...from...whatever it is the Archipelago's like."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Erike & Samera

Vortixx, like himself, leaning against a wall. She looked hurt, or just exhausted. Was she caught up in the battle? He wasn't sure.

"Excuse me," Erike called out, jogging up to the female, "are you hurt? I'm a doctor."

She glanced up at the newcomer, steadying her breaths, "Just a few bruises, nothing worth worrying about." 

IC:

"I won't push." I know that answer too well.

Whitehot wanted nothing more than to just fall off the wagon. Instead, she hopped up on the railing and laid the center of her back carefully down along the edge of the sundeck.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"No, no..." Sinshi sighed, almost imperceptibly, and leaned against the exterior of the building before she stared across the bay. Maybe at the Ryuu. More likely she was trying to look all the way to Kentoku, as if she could see it. "That response was rude of me. I am sorry. It was ill-considered. I am not used to it being unnecessary to watch my tongue so closely."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Nah, I get it. I didn't grow up much of anywhere, either. Part of the reason I love it here so much. People don't like to talk about this kinda stuff sometimes. No sweat."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME