BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Baranx"Not sure if this is the place, but I'm here to report for Sentinel duty after taking an extended leave of absennce. Last time I was here, Hewkii was still the Guard leader, and so we usually reported to him. I hear he's leader of the new Po-Koro Guard too, but I'm not sure how it works anymor," Baranx told the secretary, a young Po-Matoran with a sand-brown Ruth.

IC: "Sentinel HQ is on the far side of the bazaar from the gates, up against the back wall of the canyon." The secretary said, slightly annoyed. How long was this guy's "leave of absence?"

~+~

"We need to put out feelers into Po-Koro." Weiss said. "If someone is going to attack us, it will most likely be them, and we will want advance warning of their approach. No kidnappings, no conversions. Just have servants of Ak'rei'an in Po-Koro who talk to and live amongst their folk and may warn us of their action. We would need volunteers from this collection, though."

:w:

IC: Baranx"Well, thanks. Don't want to keep the new Guard Commander waiting for me to return. Thanks for directions," Baranx thanked the secretary, noting her disapproval. Why were female Matoran always so... temperamental?Baranx made for the HQ with as much speed as his full stomach could manage.OOC: Speaking of which, who will be there at the HQ?

IC: Slannak (Po-Koro)

Slannak dragged a sleeping Nidiak through the Koro by his ankle, humming nonchalantly to herself. She had taken to doing that recently. The humming thing, not the dragging-by-the-ankles thing. She turned a corner and looked over to... Was that the doughnut stand?

She was very lost. Ah well. Might as well go get a doughnut then. Slannak stepped in the line behind some Ga-Toa in a cloak, continuing her (admittedly rather irritating) tune.

IC MerlaMerla eyed the Ta-Matoran she had instinctively labeled as crazy out of the corner of her eyes as she ate her donuts. The famous donut eating dude had gone to speak with him as well as an old Turaga. "Doesn't concern me," Merla thought.A Fa-Toa dragging a Fe-Toa by the heels walked up to the donut stand. She was whistling an incredibly annoying tune. Finally, Merla turned around and asked, "Do you do that regularly? Drag people by the heels, I mean."

IC: Slannak

Slannak looked over to the Ga-Toa who had just spoken to her. "No, not often. I only ever do it to the boss. And even then only when he passes out. He tends to throw things at me if I do it while he's awa..." Slannak paused for a moment. She could swear that this person seemed familiar. She just wasn't sure from where.

OOC: I believe I will, Norik

IC: Korru (Sentinel HQ)

Korru had long since removed himself from the discussion about Mata Nui's technological progress, and had seen himself back to headquarters. At the moment he was sitting by himself outside the entrance polishing his broadsword.

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC- Dorgath -Po-Koro Square

"Yet, the train they built has been useful, has it not?"

"You are blinded by the temptation of ease. Useful does not mean beneficial to the world. It is a crude, unnatural way of transportation. Distances are meant to be travelled- there is a reason Mata-Nui placed our villages so far apart."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: I believe I will, Norik IC: Korru (Sentinel HQ) Korru had long since removed himself from the discussion about Mata Nui's technological progress, and had since seen himself back to headquarters. At the moment he was sitting by himself outside the entrance polishing his broadsword.

OOC: Interacting with your old character. Funny how the world works.IC: BaranxBaranx made his way across town to the new Sentinel HQ. It looked pretty sturdy. He wondered who was in charge now.Outside,a large Lesterin in a white mask was polishing hisblarge broadsword with large arms and a large knife."Hello, may I know who I should go to to report for Sentinel duty?" Baranx asked the Lesterin.

OOC: weeee

IC: Dehkaz

A tall, broad-shouldered Sentinel stood several paces away from the entrance from the headquarters, staring just past the dusty scenery ahead. His choice of attire made him stand out sharply against the pale sand and rock buildings, and didn't seem like the best choice of wear for the climate. Nonetheless, Dehkaz himself seemed indifferent to the heat of the twin suns blazing above, nor the sweltering breeze that sent the edges of his longcoat flapping. A matching fedora sat low on his head, though his intense violet eyes were still visible underneath. A single knife fluttered around in his deft hand at a maddening pace, though the Toa of Magnetism was otherwise motionless.

The Commander was generally seen outside nowadays, rarely stepping foot within any structures for that matter. It was almost as if he were hiding, though from what, it was impossible to tell. Then again, Dehkaz never did seem like one to hide.

OOC: coughcoughinteractioncough

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer/Blackrock/Motara Desert)

"Infiltration is a low, but effective art, Sir Weiss, Sir Ira," Larikon said. "In the days of Blackrock, zombies were used for such dishonorable work. But since our zombies are a precious, precious resource, they must be used sparingly. It is a sound idea for a Brother to infiltrate Po-Koro, to send intelligence back to our hold, and possibly spread falsehoods and deceit. It is obvious we must used dishonor to establish our honorable dominion. I approve of this idea, and ask for a single volunteer."

He paced three feet and back. His look serious and cold.

"As for the idea of alternate bases, we have not the resources to build one. But we have enough gold to barter with the heathen traders that wander the desert, and stock caches. Caches for use by Brothers and Sisters, water, food, weaponry. I approve a measure of that kind. Now, any more suggestions?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Korru (Sentinel HQ)

"Well how do you do?" Korru greeted Baranx, nodding at the much smaller Sentinel.

"The closest superior is the guy standing over there" he continued, pointing at Dekhaz.

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

The Toa of Magnetism turned, his black longcoat following the motion like some creature tied to his body. For a moment, his eyes still had the unnerving, distant look to them. A split second when the commander seemed to be not entire present, as if he were watching events from great lengths of time away. And then he focused back on reality, his gaze going to the stoutly build Po-Matoran before him.

"At ease, Sentinel," Dehkaz said, waving a hand dismissively at the ramrod posture. He raised an eyebrow, before continuing on, "Have you, by chance, ridden a Kikanalo before?"

A rather strange direction for the exchange to go to, though it was a legitimate question nonetheless.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Zolarn

The Toa of Plasma had listened to the meeting silently until this point. What ideas he may have had were spoken by others. However, when Larikon asked for one to infiltrate Po-Koro, Zolarn took the chance and stepped forwards.

"I volunteer to infiltrate the city of Po-Koro. And, while there, I can haggle with the heathens for resources."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Dehkaz The Toa of Magnetism turned, his black longcoat following the motion like some creature tied to his body. For a moment, his eyes still had the unnerving, distant look to them. A split second when the commander seemed to be not entire present, as if he were watching events from great lengths of time away. And then he focused back on reality, his gaze going to the stoutly build Po-Matoran before him. "At ease, Sentinel," Dehkaz said, waving a hand dismissively at the ramrod posture. He raised an eyebrow, before continuing on, "Have you, by chance, ridden a Kikanalo before?" A rather strange direction for the exchange to go to, though it was a legitimate question nonetheless.

IOC: BaranxBaranx was slightly taken aback by the qquestion."A Kikanalo? No. I've thougght of learning, but I don't want to risk any back injuries."

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer/Blackrock/Onu-Wahi)

"Cardinal Dryken, you have my utmost respect, for both leading us here, and for providing guidance to myself and my forebearers," Larikon said. "But the Brotherhood shall not return to isolation. We are of higher numbers then any time since the fall of Blackrock, and we have regained much strength since our return to it. And will not be engaging in full scale war with the heathens. Infiltration of Po-Koro will take some time, as will the bombing of the Amaja Nui.

Sir Zolarn, I thank you for volunteering. If you would speak to Sir Weiss and Lady Kriigata, it would be all the better. As for the grotto you speak of, m'lady, we will make use of it. Now, those who are not engaged, I ask to work with Sir Thentyle to help put up the wall. And please, be sure to take rests from the sun."

He walked into the meeting room, and took a seat in a black stone seat, opening up his pocket-sized Book of Life, he read, or tried to. Dryken's words alarmed Larikon, made him question, made him uncomfortable. He sensed the Matoran saw Larikon as a failed leader. Perhaps he was right? What had happened during his reign but sorrow and discord? He'd entered his position in a coup which left many Brothers dead. It had taken decades to return to those numbers, and exceed it. Decades in which he lived in cowardice, in fear of Makuta. In time after him, the Brotherhood failed in its attempt to destroy the Amaja Nui, failed to launch a war, and let Darkmine fall to the heathens. But nothing but the voice of Ak'rei'an himself could cast him from the position. Grand Masterhood was a lifetime position.

Perhaps in his lifetime, the Brotherhood could die along with him, and Ak'rei'an would punish him in the afterlife.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Kriigata

"...It is in Ga-Wahi, near the Naho Falls."

She stood after opening her speech, looking around the assembled Brotherhood. Kriigata could remember her past in the grotto, who had owned it before. The writing desk formed from a living toadstool vividly returned to mind, as well as the journal of her youth she had lost down a well.

"And I offer to find this toa of crystal, Grandmaster. My skills are best used in this task than hiding in Po-Koro."

Edited by Kughii

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer/Blackrock Meeting Room/Motara Desert)

"Then find Jorruk and Ardron, m'lady, the last thing I heard was that they neared the Wastes of Ko-Wahi," Larikon said, a confident voice masking his nervousness.

IC- Dorgath - Po-Koro Square

"Travelling faster allows for more unity, yes", Lohkare nodded at Prei's remark. "Problems do not begin to rise until the Matoran forget why they are building what they are."

"You see things too simply, elder. We have lost sight of the way Mata-Nui wanted our world to be. This technology seems simple and helpful now. And on the surface, it is beneficial, but mark me: it has Makuta inside of it. Our world is being thrown out of balance by this alluring machinery, and one day we will watch in horror as we realize it is too late- it has changed our existence for the worse. We are twisting the world in ways it was not meant to be twisted, with good thoughts in our heart, but it will only lead to fire and ruin."

IC: Lady Kriigata

"I shall. Thank you for your blessing." Kriigata bowed and left Larikon's presence, returning to the humble dormitory. She grabbed a bed roll and string, looping the chord around her shoulders into a makeshift backpack. On her way off out Kriigata stopped by the armory, borrowing a short bow and arrows for hunting. She had little practice with the weapon, but it would have to make do until the toa of iron could reach her brethren in Ko-Wahi. With her meager gear assembled, she said a short prayer for safety in her travels in the temple and departed, footsteps disappearing in the shifting sands.

OOC: Kriigata hurriedly blowing through a bad post to get to where she needs to be – Ko-wahi.

IC- Dorgath

"What would be a possible example of this new technology's flaws? I ask.

"Rahi flee the train like from a predator, disrupting their grazing patterns. The sound is incredibly loud, ruining the natural peace of the desert landscape. It cuts through rock and lays metal across once pristine sand. And now, matoran do not need to work to travel across the desert, changing the way the world worked. If we were not meant to struggle to cross great distances, would Mata-Nui not make it so? It allows for easier transportation of resources so the Po-Matoran can mine deeper into the once pure rock. The train does not seem so bad now, but one day it will throw the world out of balance and we will all be doomed. You must trust me on this."

Edited by Visaru

IC: Thentyle

"Okay, everyone that doesn't have a task, follow me to the temple. I will give more specific tasks once we get there." The Onu-Toa exited the meeting room, and stepped over the rubble of the walls to get outside of the runs of Blackrock. The Armory was located very close to the meeting room, and Thentyle looked at it as he left.

Thentyle strode across the sands to the temple. He walked into the basic skeleton of the temple, and walked to where the statue of the Ak'Rei'An lay, broken into several pieces, several submerged slightly into the sand. He stood at it, and waited for the others to take their seats.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: AthielThe setting sun's orange light reflects on the calm waters of Leva Bay. Water is parted as a small boat approaches the sandy shore. It starts to slow, then stops at a dock located by a small shop. Three tall figures emerge from it's enclosed cabin, but are silhouetted by the rays of light originating from behind the boat. A clawed being pays the boatman and exits from the shadow. He is flanked by two companions on either side, one obviously female, and the other male. They continue forward down the path until they they reached the top of a hill overlooking the seemingly endless desert. "Welcome to Po-Wahi".

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

IOC: BaranxBaranx was slightly taken aback by the qquestion."A Kikanalo? No. I've thougght of learning, but I don't want to risk any back injuries."

"Then this'll most definitely make your life quite interesting," The longcoat-wearing Toa replied, a faint smile on his gunmetal Kanohi. Now that was something not seen too often on the Commander's gaunt face, not at all.

"Korru," He called to the Lesterin of Stone, "How about giving our newest recruit a crash course in Kikanalo riding, eh? He's going to have to learn sooner or later."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Thentyle"Okay, everyone that doesn't have a task, follow me to the temple. I will give more specific tasks once we get there." The Onu-Toa exited the meeting room, and stepped over the rubble of the walls to get outside of the runs of Blackrock. The Armory was located very close to the meeting room, and Thentyle looked at it as he left. Thentyle strode across the sands to the temple. He walked into the basic skeleton of the temple, and walked to where the statue of the Ak'Rei'An lay, broken into several pieces, several submerged slightly into the sand. He stood at it, and waited for the others to take their seats.

IC: ZekevZekev followed Thentyle. He sat on Ak'Rei'An's sword."I'm ready, Constable Thentyle."

IC: Dehkaz "Then this'll most definitely make your life quite interesting," The longcoat-wearing Toa replied, a faint smile on his gunmetal Kanohi. Now that was something not seen too often on the Commander's gaunt face, not at all. "Korru," He called to the Lesterin of Stone, "How about giving our newest recruit a crash course in Kikanalo riding, eh? He's going to have to learn sooner or later."
IC: Baranx"Well, I don't mind catching up on lost time," Baranx nodded."By the way, I'm not the newest recruit. I was around since the Sentinels were called the Po-Koro Guard, but I took a... leave of absence."IC: DrykenThe Cardinal sighed."As you wish, Grandmaster," he said quietly.The aged Matoran forced himself to ascend the stairs to his chamber. As he climbed, he felt fear. For the Brotherhood. For himself. And oddly, for Larikon.The Grandmaster wasn't stupid, Dryken knew. He definitely could plan a coup, and presently was planning for the future. He knew how to fight, Ak'Rei'An knew how well he slaughtered his enemies when he overthrew Grandmaster Jokull.But his lust for battle, his need to fight... it diverted to many resources. At least, Larikon knew to not engage in full-scale wars just yet, so that was a silver lining.Dryken entered his chambers and slept, simply too drained to even do his mid-day prayers. Edited by Norik The Student

IC: Zekev"How was I to know the-"Zekev stopped himself. No.I must not disgrace.myself in Lord Ak'Rei'An's presence, nor the Knight Constable's. He is only doing his job. I must stop this boisterous behaviour that was my legacy.Zekev bowed low."I apologise for my transgression, Sir Thentyle."Zekev bowed to the broken statue."And my great and reverent Lord Ak'Rei'An," and Zekev took a seat in the pews that he did not notice previously.

IC: Vrina

Vrina turned to Athiel, the Toa of fire and nodded

"Well this is my first time here but i must ask why are we here?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Athiel"All will be revealed in due time. Nightfall is imminent, and the desert gets cold at night. We should set up camp soon."

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters