BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Vrina

Vrina seemed to consider something as she heard all this though she then perked up a bit

"Well i am glad i brought my own food with me.. just enough for me that is.."

And with that she reached into her pack and produced a simple bula berry and then turned to Athiel

"So tell me.. how did you escape if it was choking you?"

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Athiel"A friend saved me. Froze it solid. It must have had some liquid in its composition."OOC: Choking?

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: Athiel"When I attacked, it simply when through it. It then started choking me. I barely got out alive. "

OOC: You stated it was choking athiel
Vrina seemed confused
"Wait a friend saved you? And where is this friend now?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Athiel"He has no doubt returned to Ko-Wahi by now. He travelled the island with me for a while, but we parted ways after he translated the map."OOC: He is Akura, a roleplaying character I didn't repost and for now he's a plot device. You said joking in the previous post.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: Two days ago, it was raining. It was a nice long storm that soaked the parched earth and made the land sigh in contentment. It hadn't been a powerful downfall, but it had been wet and cold, the very antithesis of the desert landscape. If my memory still serves me correctly, it must have been quite beautiful, and I had not been lost in the Motara during the storm, I'm sure I would've appreciated the natural majesty of it immensely. As it happened, all I could register was that it was wet and cold. I'm not even sure how I ended up lost; one minute I was walking along the path like normal, half-dragging my leg behind me while I watched Day effortlessly stride across the landscape like a god of the dance and Melna skip along merrily, taking in the scenery like she was a kid in a candy store, pointing out anything that caught her fancy along the way. The next minute, I was on my own, with only the sand dunes and the raindrops for company. After realizing that I was hopelessly lost, and after empirical evidence proved that any attempts at screaming for help were futile, I started walking again, choosing a direction that I prayed was the one I had been following before. The incessant rain soon had me hunched over like a old man, and I clutched at the folds of my cloak in vain attempts to warm myself. After a while, warmth, dryness and the ability to feel my toes were alien concepts to me. Each movement was mechanical, and my mind stopped focusing on anything beyond surpassing the next dune. I'm not sure if that numbness of the brain was why I took so long to notice the cave mouth, but I'd like to think that it was, if only to spare myself some humiliation. The last leg of the journey was the hardest; my heart thundered in my chest, as if to spell out the morse code lettering for "Run to the cave already!". But I resolutely kept my pace. Soon enough, I was out of the rain, though not the cold. The sun was sliding down the sky, and the shadows rose up to engulf it. It was clear that I would probably be in that cave for a while before help came, so I set up every container I had in my rucksack just outside the entrance to collect the rain water pouring down, and carefully hung my sopping cloak up to dry. I fetched my last lightstone, prepared to hang it at the mouth of the cave to signal for help-- chitchitchitchitchitchitchit ...Well. That's probably not a good sign. I hesitated over my next move; I could ignore the noise and rationalize it away as the echo of raindrops. Or, I could head into the pitch black bowels of the already-spooky cave, and pray that whatever was making the noises was friendly. In retrospect, I think I had spent too much time with Melna, because I really should have gone with the first option. Grabbing my sword, I held the lightstone out in front of me, and stepped deeper in the cavern. It was a large cave, tall and tapered at the ceiling, almost like a primitive church. The rough stone walls gave way to a floor of loose rocks and gravel, which made every step I took sound like someone else was walking with me. The shadows were deep, and my lightstone barely cut into it. But based on what it did reveal, it looked like I was quite alone-- chitchitchitchitchitchitchit Frozen blood. Stopped heart. Loosened... um, we don't need to know that, actually. Just to say, I had decided to go back to the entrance and not sleep a wink tonight. I would accomplish neither. It fell on me without warning; all I saw was a dark outline before a backdrop of darkness out of the corner of my eye, and then felt something like a sack of bricks hit my shoulder, forcing me to the ground. My lightstone rolled away from my grip, and the shadows swallowed me up. But that was the least of my worries right now. More pressing issues included the barbs of electricity which seemed to be pressed into my spinal column, and racing up my brain stem into the mass of tissue cradled in my skull. The barbs seemed to grow as they moved, sprouting branches of blades upon branches of blades until my whole body was nothing but a useless lump of electric pain. Darkness danced along the vines of lightning, pressing them deeper into my skin and bone until I wanted to weep, and then the darkness reached my brain, opening it up with fingers like rusty knives and climbing into it like a second skin and then there was fire and then nothing but black and everything stopped. My name is Lux Saran, and there is no doubt that I am a dead man. That was two days ago. -Void

Edited by Emissary

[ BZPRPG ]

vrina nodded rather slowly as she hears this

"Ah.. Well i am just curious as to why you would not ask his help first.."

OOC: Ah.. i did not even notice i made that mistake

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Athiel"He was done traveling. His people needed him more than I. I wasn't going to stop him."Athiel was very saddened by his departure, but he refused to show it."Maybe one day we will travel together again."

My BZPRPG Characters

Vrina nodded as she heard this

"well if he was able to freeze the shadow at least we know it has a physical form.. perhaps with a trap i may be able to trap it in a crystal prison? something it could not escape?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Athiel"Will it be airtight? One leak and yours efforts are fruitless." He started feeling hungry. "Did you find anything in there"?

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: Athiel"We will start for Po-Koro in the morning and get any supplies we may need. I would recommend you get some rest." Athiel unpacked a sheet and payed down on the floor, falling asleep quickly.

My BZPRPG Characters

Vrina smirked as she watched athiel fall asleep and she whispered softly

"Oh how easy it would be to kill you right now Athiel if i so wished.. A well placed razor sharp crystal in the back of the head or neck and you would be dead.."

She sighs a bit before turning to look at Qyntar

"I will take watch tonight."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Ferron (Po-Wahi Canyons)

"Ferron. Come and look at this"

Ferron turned to see where Zuriana's attention had been drawn, only to find a wretched stench assault his nose. Kuhrin's remains where every bit the sort of thing that could induce involuntary body reflexes of the especially undesirable kind. Ferron halfway considered clogging up his own nose with a pair of metal plugs, but eventually decided against it, everything in moderation.

His shovel morphed back into its more hand-like form as he walked over to where Zuriana was looking at strange etchings in the canyon wall.

"What's this?" he pondered aloud.

XXXXXXXXXX

Ferron didn't answer, he merely locked the door behind him, before grabbing Zuriana and running through the hallway. He barged into the living room he'd been in last time, did a quick twirl and pulled out his crossbow, still holding Zuriana with one arm while he circled the room. It seemed he had arrived in time, though who knew by how much?

He let Zuriana go as he sat down on a nearby stool, breathing heavily.

"Ku... Kuhrin" he wheezed.

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina idly looked out the window and spoke softly

"Fight in a bar in Ta-koro.. drunk toa of water was upset with the way my mask's colors flowed and she decided to throw a hissy fit about it.. so he helped me got involved in the fight because she attacked him as well."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Qyntar

Qyntar nodded. "Well, you know how we got acquainted, after all, you were present there as well." Qyntar created a small, self-sustaining anti-gravity well, and laid on top of it, relaxing. "That was a heck of a thing though, wasn't it?"

OOC: We don't really need to go into detail about how they met, but if you want to, we can figure something out.

Qyntar nodded. "Well, you know how we got acquainted, after all, you were present there as well." Qyntar created a small, self-sustaining anti-gravity well, and laid on top of it, relaxing. "That was a heck of a thing though, wasn't it?"

OOC: We don't really need to go into detail about how they met, but if you want to, we can figure something out.

Vrina merely nodded while looking out the tiny window

OOC: Yes we should.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC- Dorgath - Po-Koro square

"So you want to overthrow him?" Lohkare asked.

"No. I want the people to change their ways. I want them to stop barreling towards our doom. It is not Hewkii who is the problem- it's everyone. I need them to stop this technological revolution before it is too late."

IC: Prei

"Matoran have always possessed an affinity for creation," I say, thinking. "Is it not their duty?"

Vrina watched over Athiel and Qyntar sleep while also looking out the window.

"Oh how easy it would be.. oh how easy."

She whispers to herself

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: How about a nice cup of next morning?

"I see there was no suspicious activity last night" Qyntar says as he nulls out the anti-grav well and stretches, standing up. "And I see Athiel is still asleep. Oh well, better not wake him up then... or?" Qyntar looks to Vrina, giving a suggestive smirk and raising an eyebrow.

OOC: Aww.. :( take away my fun why don't you

Vrina for her part seemed rather awake.. for the most part but she nodded

"Nothing that i saw.. And yes he does appear to still be asleep."

She however does not acknowledge his smirk

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Right, well, I think we should get going soon, so if Athiel doesn't wake up within the next two hours, wake him up, alright? I'll go out and see what the situation outside is." Without waiting for a reply from Vrina, Qyntar rushes out and takes off into the sky.

OOC: Aww, I'm sorry about that, mate.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Vrina sighed as she saw Qyntar leave though she moved over to Athiel and tapped him against the shoulder

"Hey wake up! Rahi are attacking."

She said the last part softer than the first

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: AthielAthiel stirred from his slumber. "Do not test me Vrina", he said harshly. He slowly rose to his feet, feeling rested. "Where is Qyntar? Has he left already?" He slings his spear onto his back and straps on his sheaths. "I suggest we make for Po-Koro immediately. The sun will not wait, and neither will the rahi."OOC: Just like me in the morning.

Edited by Observedhalo

My BZPRPG Characters

Vrina shrugged a bit

"All i know is he said he was heading out to check if the way was clear.. beyond that i do not know."

However she jabbed a finger at his chest despite their size difference she tried to be a force to reckon with

"And i will test you all i want Athiel." she leaned forward a bit and whispered "Remember my past.. And while i am different i am not one to be reckoned with either."

And with that she stepped out the doorway with her hips swaying slightly causing her rapiers and her skirt to sway gently

"Oh and athiel there were no disturbances last night." she called out over her shoulder

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Athiel"Good, but we must find Qyntar before we venture off. Please pack up the gear. We must leave as soon as he returns." He exits the door out into the desert, then turns around and says, "Neither am I."

Edited by Observedhalo

My BZPRPG Characters

Vrina smirked as she gathered and packed up whatever supplies were left out and moved out behind Athiel

"Good."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Athiel The sun was high in the sky, and it was as hot as a furnace. This didn't effect Athiel much. "Where shall we start looking for him? Also, give me a pack. It wouldn't be fair for you to hold it, now would it?"OOC: Had to fix a problem with the water. Sorry it took so long.

Edited by Observedhalo

My BZPRPG Characters

Vrina looked to Athiel and smirked a bit

"Yeah making a lady do all the work.. shame on you athiel. where is your chivalry?"

She handed over a pack then scanned the land with her eyes and a hand ontop of her mask to block the sun

"I would think he would still be close around."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: AthielHe took the pack from her and slung it over his shoulder. "When did he leave? He can't have gone far unless he flew. If that's the case, there's no point in looking."

Edited by Observedhalo

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: Zuriana

"It looks to me like someone was trying to dig into the rock," I respond, lightly brushing against the rock's scars with the backs of my fingers. Pressing my ear against the rock face, I rap on it with my knuckles. It sounds... "...Hollow. Can you make a pickaxe, Ferron?"

XXXXXXXXXX

Kuhrin.
Zuria's look of concern for Ferron's sanity turned to a look of concern for his safety. She calmly pulled up a stool of her own and sat facing him. "Calm down. Take a few breaths, then speak," after waiting a moment for him to do so, Zuria went on. "Now, remember, Kuhrin's dead and gone. He can't hurt you or me, okay?"

IC

Dorgath attempted to answer all three questions at once.

"As I have said, the corruption of the world is not so simple as that. Mata-Nui made our land, and shaped it, and he loved it. But now we are changing the world that he created. Killing others is growing easier. Moving great distances is no longer a problem. Mining and surveillance and communications are all becoming simpler and quicker. If Mata-Nui wanted our world to be this way, would he not make it so? We are changing the world in ways it was not meant to be changed, becoming more powerful than we were meant to be, and learning more than we were ever meant to know. Now it seems convent and helpful, but this all is created by the Makuta, not the matoran. It will lead to disaster. The world we are building will suck us down into a bottomless abyss and eat us alive. You cannot see it, but I know. The world was not like this so long ago. Back before Mata-Nui fell into sleep, we labored peacefully and happily and had no desire to create Iron Mahi or radio towers. We did our duty. But now Makuta has risen and now we are creating abominations. It is not the elder god Makuta who is creating this, but The Makuta inside ourselves, the evil that all people contain and must fight. This is not the progression of the matoran people! This is the hidden will of the Makuta changing the world in ways we do not know! Do you see?"

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------