BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Tyemek

Tyemek gave the Skakdi a look of cold and void look, before the colour returned to his face. 

"Thanks" He said, out of breath "I owe you one"

He was still unsure of what he had just done. Just earlier today he struggled to even fill a glass. Then it dawned on him. He had been using his powers so wrong. All this time he thought water was useless but now... he realized it was one of the most destructive elements in the universe. 

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC: Tyemek. 

It was odd. Tyemek almost wanted to find another Rahi. He wanted the kill. For once in a long, long time, he had enjoyed killing again.  

"So..." He said, shaking off his dark thoughts. "Whats the next plan?"

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC Zoban

Keeping a close eye on the Toa he started walking towards the Oasis.

"So... You told me you can't controll water... After what I've seen from you today, I'm quiete convinced that statement was false, right?"

Edited by Dual Cee

I'm back!

IC:

Vail approached Voulge and their crippled companion with great haste.

"Alright!" He called out cheerfully, whilst sliding to a halt in front of the pair. "No evidence of our little escapade will be discovered there! Though I'm afraid that scenario has left us with little time to get the karz out of here. Luckily we're in the outskirts, so we can take refuge in the wastes until we find Revan."

He grabbed their victim forcefully by the throat and shook him silly.

"Listen, you little . You have ten seconds to talk before your heartlight turns to mush. GO!"

He nodded to Voulge to unfasten the metal that prevented the Vortixx from speaking.

IC: Voulge

Voulge was admittingly surprised by Vail's sudden arrival, but as he gathered what he had laid down he snapped his fingers, as the protosteel binding over the mouth seemed to crumple and fall to the ground

"He's all yours now vail... Do what you need to do and then we are leaving."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

"That we are my friend, and fast at that."

Vail's eyes suddenly narrowed into two glowing slits as he realized their prisoner wasn't speaking. He whirled around before the Vortixx could blink, and violently slammed him against the side of the building. The victim's orbs seethed fear as he peered at the Toa of Fire through the crimson fingers that tightly clutched his face.

The Ta-Toa's voice was as cold as a sharpened dagger.

"You think you can control me, eh? All you have to do is scream and get us caught by the Sentinels, correct? Well let me tell you something."

He leaned so close, the Vortixx felt his breath against his cheek.

"I have a voice. You have a voice. The Great Spirit granted us each with the gift of speech. But you know what? I can take that gift away from you as easily as I can snuff out your life. Start talking, or I take away your tongue this time."

"F-fine, fine, I'll talk, you sick !"

Vail bashed the Vortixx's cranium into the wall and released his grip.

"Boss is hiding out in a cave, ah... south of here."

The Toa of Fire's foot collided with his ribcage painfully. "Where south?!"

"Why should I talk, when I know you'll just kill me anyway?!"

Vail laughed, a bone-rattling sound.

"That's just the point, you see? I promise you the gift of life, but you'd rather die right here and now. A pity, really. Mata Nui gave you a life, and you tossed it away like a piece of trash." Vail growled through clenched teeth. "You'll be lucky to have one to live after crossing paths with me. Now speak, or burn with your comrades in Karzahni!"

There was a long pause.

"He's in Tiro Canyon."

The Ta-Toa beamed cheerily.

"That's the spirit!" He yanked the Vortixx to his feet. "Let's beat it, Voulgey!"

Edited by Requiem

IC: Akree, Po-Koro

Akree was on patrol, and was once again marching through the koro. He had almost mastered walking in a way that made him look important and authoritative, even though all he was really doing was wandering around and occasionally yelling at someone who was doing something wrong. There had been abou-

BANG.

Akree instinctively turned his head towards the source of the loud noise, and wasn't pleased by what he saw. It seemed that a pillar of smoke had begun rising from somewhere on the outskirts of the city. Presumably there had been an explosion of some kind. "Ah well, I suppose I always knew I'd have to do my job eventually." he muttered to himself, taking off in the direction of the smoke.

IC:

If he survived the Dark Walk, Gyn Kirsug deserved a medal. 

Leli's kick threw the Rahkshi of Sonics off; her foot clanged against the metallic surface of the creature's helmet, sending dull pain shooting up to her ankle and ringing the foul creature's head like a gong. Angrily, the Sonics Rahkshi adjusted its position and moved to sandwich the Le-Matoran in with his partner of Dodge, mind on the kill once again. The Dodge Rahkshi's mind was slightly less befuddled, and it shrieked out in warning to its brethren, but too late. Gyn's axe fell hard on the creature's back, snicking its spine and pre-empting a scream of pain and hatred that made Gyn pray for deafness. Leli kept her resolve a bit steelier, and with new life in her offensive she turned and began to duel the Rahkshi of Dodge. Kirsug, meanwhile, got himself in control remarkably well after a couple seconds and brought the axe down on the vulnerable neck of the Sonics beast. The creature's head (dented slightly from Leli's kick) flew up in the air from Gyn's downward cut, and the Toa of Crystal kicked it hard at the Rahkshi of Illusion.

The Illusion Rahkshi kicked it aside angrily like a gnat, sending it flying even further down the tunnel. It hissed in derision at the Akiru - and the sound turned into a shriek that curdled the blood of those in the tunnel when Lux's claws dragged down its back, shearing metal like paper. It spun around more slowly than it had seconds before, raising its staff, but it seemed to recognize that there was no illusion that could dispel the Parakuka's lust for blood. Now, the Rahkshi was on the defensive, batting away ferocious strikes from the Po-Matoran and moving his footing like a skilled duelist. But it was weary from fighting, and fresh adrenaline and hatred was pumping through Lux's entire body; when the Rahkshi batted its staff upward to try and cut Lux's chin, he angrily grabbed at the creature's wrist and tore off its hand. With an exhilarated laugh that echoed through the tunnel (overpowering the Rahkshi's shriek of hate) Lux reared his hand back and slapped the Rahkshi with its own fist before bringing his claws down into the creature's head and yanking. The entire front half of the Rahkshi from head to groin fell away when he was done, falling like a thin cut of meat to the ground. The Kraata inside the armor shrieked in fear, but it sounded like a dog whistle compared to the loudspeaker roars of the Rahkshi before it, and Lux crushed the thing between his palm and the Rahkshi's disembodied one without hesitation.

The Rahkshi of Anger, one of the two Rahkshi that had managed to fend off all assailants with ease, had stopped to watch the fall of its brother with a hiss that could have almost been disgust. It was shaken out of its daze by the familiar sound of Torvoth's chainblade revving up again, and the wounded Vortixx charging back into the fray. Well, perhaps charging was not the right word - he was visibly frothing blood, and the heavy kick had damaged his very innards; he could not run for lack of breath. Sensing the opportunity for blood, and recognizing its brothers falling where they stood, the Rahkshi put its nose to the grindstone and feet to the floor, bolting into a run and sliding proficiently under Gyn Kirsug's axe to hop up to his feet behind Torvoth and kick him off balance. Already gasping for breath and injured, the Vortixx fell, and the Rahkshi picked him up as effortlessly - and with as much courtesy - as if the inventor was a sack of barley. One hand on his neck and one on his knee, the Rahkshi sized up his target for a second, reared his head back with a shriek, and then put his heel to the base of Torvoth's spine and pushed.

CRACK!

CRUNCH!

With a high scream, Torvoth fell and hit the ground, the feeling from beneath the waist already abandoning him. The Rahkshi brandished its staff and moved it back for the kill, but Torvoth had fight; he revved his chainblade and waited for the Rahkshi to step forward before plunging it into the rent Day and Komisk had created in the creature's ivory armor. The blade tore through the creature and it howled in pain, jumping backwards out of impulse. The movement only created a larger gap in its armor, and it planted its feet in the ground with a hiss at the disabled Vortixx. Torvoth smiled a bloody smile and revved the blade once, tauntingly. 

The Rahkshi of Fear bore down on the Toa Akiru, screaming its awful, terrifying scream; Divan's arm, attached to his body solely through luck, raised and then fell again in pain, and he didn't have the concentration necessary to use his magnetism powers as readily as he had minutes before. The creature moved faster than anything they'd ever seen in its aerial form, and when the crimson blur whooshed past the team, it took them seconds to realize that they'd watched the Fear Rahkshi's staff cleave Dival from chest to mouth. Blood bubbled out from the massive gash when he tried to speak; he coughed once (the wound pulsed hideously) and pitched forward. Miraul screamed in rage and despair--

CLUNG!

--and pitched forward himself when the disembodied helmet of the Rahkshi of Sonics slammed into the soft spot in the back of his own head. He lay in the dirt, blood trickling from his mouth and eyes wide. He did not move again; the Akiru broke and ran, back the way they'd came, and the Rahkshi of Fear followed, shrieking its delight with born-and-bred sadism that brought to mind the creature's former master. It returned a minute later, still shrieking. Of the Akiru, there was no sign. 

By now, however, the Rahkshi were beginning to realize their plight. Half their number were dead, two of them were taking on wounds, and there seemed to be just as many crusaders as there had been when they first attacked. Fear shrieked loudly at Anger, still darting forward and back out of the reach of the prone Torvoth, and the ivory Rahkshi looked up at the crimson before reluctantly - and, with an angry hiss - converting into its own flight mode. The two tore off like bullets, but not before Lux had landed a final, deep scratch down the bottom of the Rahkshi of Fear. Dodge, backing up as Leli, Gyn, and Aryll all swarmed it, followed suit a minute later. When they did not return, slowly, Dorgath started up a ragged cheer. He flinched when it only served to open up the cut across his face (it would almost certainly scar) but the other assorted Toa, Matoran and Vortixx began to cheer as well, even the wounded Torvoth as he tried to pull himself to his feet and continually failed; finally, desperately, he began to realize that the Rahkshi had broken his back. Even Leli smiled and leaped to give Gyn a quick hug. They had done it.

Only Stralix, Kirsug, Aryll, and Lux did not take part in the celebration; Lux slowly closed his eyes and concentrated on returning to his basic form, and when he was under control he made his way over to check on Melna, who was grinning ear to ear. Stralix was inspecting the downed corpses of the Rahkshi, collecting their staves. Kirsug and Aryll just stared at each other. Both of them had the same thought: after Makuta's fall, the Rahkshi had been feral, fighting to the death with no tactics or sense of teamwork. Sometimes, they would even fight to the death with each other.

So what had caused these Rahkshi to work together, and why had they known enough to retreat?

And, even worse, what if someone had asked them to do both?

IC:

Tera's official response team, meanwhile, armed themselves with what weapons and rations they could find in the enclave before making their way back out into the Dark Walk. After seeing the horrific drawing in the station commander's log, most of them had weapons drawn and were paying attention to every little thing in the tunnel. The darkness smothered them like a pillow over the face; it was all they could do to see each other. Every little puff of air or draft in the tunnel could have been the breath of a Bull - or something worse. Even Smiley was without his namesake facial expression now and again. It was only Tera's natural charisma - and rank - that kept a few of them from breaking and running. This was the woman who, much like her predecessor Tillian, had marshalled a successful defense of Po-Koro from Rahkshi as a civilian! So what if Tillian himself, or Naona or Hari Korari or one of the other celebrity guards the Koro boasted with pride, was not among their ranks? Tera was just as good. Tera was Po-Koro, through and through. With her in their ranks, they would not break or run or die. 

They kept telling themselves that all through the tunnel. Korru, the old Lesterin, was still thinking about the Bull and what he knew.

They passed another two or three enclaves before their eyes landed on one different. Smiley, as unprofessional and cocky as he was, saw it first:

"There's something wrong with this one."

Tera asked him what he was talking about.

"Well...with the others, you could see beatings and scratches up and down the doors. These...there's something wrong, see? Like...like someone our size made them. Like they..."

Tera asked him what he was talking about, but even as she did she started to realize what he was getting at--

"...like they faked an attack."

The Guard all took a second to think about the implications of that statement before breaking - almost in a run - to the enclave door.

Could there be someone alive in there?

-Tyler

Edited by Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (Stralix)

As the battle-adrenaline slowly worked its way out of his system, Stralix busied himself inspecting the Rahkshi's corpses, slinging together their staves as he went. Diagnostics Vision revealed the inner workings of each mechanical armour-suit, highlighting particularly useful tidbits of technology and undamaged armour plates, which Stralix wasted no time in retrieving with a little help from his flamethrower.

He approached the rest of the rag-tag group once all three Rahkshi had been thoroughly despoiled, still glowing orange in places where the welding-torch-like focused flame had been used to slice through the plating. He threw the staves down at his companions' feet, where they clanked together like a besom of metal.

"Illusion, Sonics and Slowness, by my reckoning," he said. "Help yourselves."

Stralix didn't need the trophies, even if the title of Rahkslayer still had its old value—his pack was weighed down with more technologically valuable loot.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Telne- Po-wahi- Dark Walk- Sentinel Group- Dark Walk Quest

IC:Slowing down just before he reached the door, Tlne reached out and sent a trio of telekinetic knocks as the door. Chances were pretty good that anybody still alive down here would be extremely jumpy and getting stabbed through a door was not how the Lesterin planned on ending his life.

Just to be safe he called out just loudly enough to be heard through the door yet not sending the sound echoing through the tunnels.

"Po-koro Sentinels. Is anybody alive in there?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Voulge nodded to vail as he waved a hand with a flourish over the mouth of the vortixx, sealing the mouth shut again. And then he looked both ways before exiting the building 

"Alright Vail, it seems we are clear to go, though we are going to need to find a efficient way to get to Tiro Canyon, it isn't exactly close by. And having a vortixx with no arms will likely draw attention." 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

From behind the door, Telne heard a sound familiar to any soldier - bows being drawn and swords leaving sheaths.

"Yeah...so?" a voice, trying desperately and failing miserably at sounding unfettered, quivered from behind the door. "The others...they were Sentinels too...hard to be trusting down here..."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "We came down here trying to find out what happened to some of our comrades. We found them all dead a ways back up the tunnel. Found a picture of an Artakha Bull while we were looking around too. What the Karzahni has been going on down here?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

There were mutterings from inside the enclave. Someone squeaked.

"You said...you saw the picture? Of the...the thing? The Bull?" the voice asked, vulnerable for a second before audibly steeling itself. "And how do we know you are who we saw you are? Who's out there?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "Commander Tera, would you please come over here and help me convince these people that we are not going to tear them limb from limb as soon as they open the door?"

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

"True. I suggest we cut straight out into the desert. That way we can circle around to the canyon without drawing any unnecessary attention. What do you think?"

The Vortixx was eyeing the hilt of Persephone where it lay in Vail's sheath.

The Toa of Fire pulled it out just far enough so he could get a good look at its shimmering blade. He grinned widely.

"That's right, buddy. She could take off your head in one stroke. Easy as plucking a bula berry." He ran his thumb admirably along its edge before the blade slid back down and out of sight.

IC:

The rage and bloodlust melted away from me, and as I felt my other half's will press upon my mind, I gracefully retreated back into the shadows.

"Melna!" was the first word out of my mouth once it was my mouth again.

She was grinning from ear-to-ear, and as strange I thought it was that a person was smiling after we just waded into ######, I was too happy seeing her alive. Seeing both of us alive; my body ached from where the slug ... my other half, I suppose ... played a little too rough with it, but I was still breathing, my heart was still beating, and no matter its other occupant, my brain was still functioning properly. I was alive, I was ecstatic; it was like I couldn't even feel the pain of the stab wound--

BAM!

And like a tree falls in the forest, I toppled face-first to the ground, my leg throbbing as though Mata Nui had heard my thoughts had decided to be a reeeeeeal prick right now.

"Blurhg," was the next word that came out of my mouth. "Um, could I get a little help? Please?"

---

IC:

Crossing my arms, I was standing to one side of the tunnel, eyeing the scene. I grimaced at the sight. Yeah, we'd survived the Rahkshi, but there had been too many civilian deaths and injuries for my liking. We'd lost at least two of that Toa Team that'd been following us into here; the rest had vanished without a trace after being chased away by the red Rahk. Another Vortixx was still struggling to stand after a strike to his back, and ever a dumb kid like me could figure that something was messed up with his spine. Another Matoran had had his cheek ripped up, and a Po-Matoran had been stabbed through the leg--

Po-Matoran.

No way. No ###### way.

It's him.

I felt my fist clenching at the sight of him. My jaw soon joined in, and my memories opened up to scenes of Delta, my sister, walking away with him. Walking away from us, her family. Only coming back before she was going to die, die for him.

Back in the day, I might've just gone over there and slugged him myself. I sure wanted to. But I looked over at the Colonel, Aryll, Gyn Kirsug, the rest of Light Cavalry. My Ussalmatoran. I restrained myself. Poor precedent. I needed discipline. Begrudgingly, I let my hand go slack.

But I didn't stop hating Lux Saran.

IC:

Gyn scratched about in the Dark Walk and was well aware that the shadows were full of monsters and mysteries.

OOC: Lux and Dalrin, open for interaction.

-Void

Edited by Emissary

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: (Komisk)

"Everyone, hold back," he called to his group, even as he effortlessly picked up a Rahkshi staff twice his size. "Thomething is quite wrong, I fear. Thee, those Rahkthi were wild, animal-like, crazier than a Ko-Koroan in a mathk forge. And yet," he motioned to the corpses with the staff, "not only did they dithplay a frightening level of comradery...they retreated." Some of the group didn't seem to understand why this was unusual. "Allow me to clarify. Rahkshi do not retreat. Tho why the heIl did they run from uth?"

He made his way over to Torvoth, who was terribly injured and likely in much pain. "Doeth anyone have medical training?" he said loudly. Then, quieter, just to Torvoth, "if we can't help you, we can't afford to lose another member of the group by assisting you back to the village, we'll have to leave you here or put you out of your mithery. Your choice."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tera stepped closer to the door, nodding to a few of her guard to keep a lookout.

"Who are we? I am Commander Tera Reladin of the Po-Koro Sentinels. This is an official response team under the command of myself and the Rider Captain. From what I understand, a bull wouldn't bother with pleasantries."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"See if I can get her autograph!"

"Shut up, Tar Lee."

There was a low sigh, and a pinch so hard against a mask that it was almost audible, and the door's bolts flew open; Tera and Telne were yanked inside audibly by a handsome Toa of Stone with pink eyes and a hard mouth. The others followed in quick succession and the Toa quickly began locking up the doors again. The enclave was crowded with almost two dozen Sentinels of various species, a Dikapi that squawked loudly in the sudden hubbub - and a singularly unransacked enclave.

"Well," said the squeaky Matoran who had asked for Tera's autograph, "are we glad to see you!"

-Tyler

Edited by Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Rungui

Unfortunately, Rungui didn't have time to celebrate in their group's little victory. A few people were injured, and being the only genuine doctor present, it was his job to take care of them.

The Vortixx made his way over to Lux, kneeling beside the Po-Matoran to inspect the damage without uttering a word. He shone a lightstone to get a better look, squinting his neon pink eyes and inching his face closer to the crimson gap he had to deal with. It wasn't pumping out any blood like crazy, just oozing it. He wasn't too worried about stopping the bleeding but the wound still looked pretty bad overall.

"Doeth anyone have medical training?"

"I'll be there in a sec!" Rungui called out, focusing his attention back to Lux and then to Melna.

"Lady, I'm gonna ask you to do me a quick favor. See this gauze?" he asked, producing the material from his backpack. "I want you to apply pressure on the injury with it 'till he stops bleeding, and don't be gentle about it. If the stuff gets soaked, don't remove it, just put more on top. Can you do that for me?"

Melna nodded nervously.

"Good. I'll be back in just a sec but if anything happens, I'm right over there." 

With that, Rungui ran over to Torvoth.

"Oh man..." he muttered, before looking to Komisk. "What happened to him?"

Voulge shook his head slowly

"Even if we attempt that, it will take too long."

He brought one hand to his chin as he pondered how to get to the tiro canyon, without attracting attention yet in a reasonable amount of time. Then it hit him as he turned to look at Vail again

"Dikapi. One of us can go and rent a pair of dikapi. Those things are made for traveling long distances and would be perfect for this trip."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Akree

He wasn't sure when, but at some point Akree had stopped running and started sneaking. It would have been an odd sight, someone clad in full Sentinel gear staying low to the ground and trying to remain silent. But Akree knew that an explosion like that was unlikely to be an accident, and simply barging into a scene of organized crime generally caused more problems than it solved, so he just kept quiet and kept going.

The skakdi stopped moving entirely when he heard voices coming from around a corner, very close to the source of the explosion. Suspiciously calm voices. He clutched his spear tighter and crept closer, hoping to overhear what they might have been saying.

IC: Farzan (Farzan's Workshop)

"Here, there, and everywhere" I said, as I appeared next to the newest intruder potential customer, telescopic lenses fixed on the pieces the Su-Matoran was arranging together in an apparent spontaneous game of Jenga.

"Name's Farzan and this is my shop. General advisory is to Beware of the Crab; he pinches"

IC: (Mura)

The Su-Matoran stumbled back into the workshop, out of breath.

"I uh, I'm back I guess. So, what do you think of the launchers?"

Kathok

IC:

"See if I can get her autograph!"

"Shut up, Tar Lee."

There was a low sigh, and a pinch so hard against a mask that it was almost audible, and the door's bolts flew open; Tera and Telne were yanked inside audibly by a handsome Toa of Stone with pink eyes and a hard mouth. The others followed in quick succession and the Toa quickly began locking up the doors again. The enclave was crowded with almost two dozen Sentinels of various species, a Dikapi that squawked loudly in the sudden hubbub - and a singularly unransacked enclave.

"Well," said the squeaky Matoran who had asked for Tera's autograph, "are we glad to see you!"

-Tyler

IC: Tera smiled slightly under her Kakama. "It's good to see that there are some survivors, too. Where is your commanding officer?"

"You're the first living commanding officer we've seen in weeks," said the pnk-eyed Toa, moving back to one of the few open chairs in the enclave and slouching down in it, arm thrown over the back of the seat while he examined Tera. "Most of us are all from different outposts. We're not organized - we're escapees."

The Commander put her fingers to the bridge of her nose, pausing in thought for a moment.

"You seem as much in charge here as anyone. Name and rank, as well as what happened, please."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Torvoth

After the initial adrenaline rush and wonderful destruction of much of his nervous system, Torvoth became acutely aware that he couldn't move his legs. Or more accurately, his anything below the waist. He glanced at the Matoran and Skakdi who were peering over him. 

"The world is spinning around me and I can hardly comprehend anything, but here's my medical training! Also, whichever one of you blurry shapes said I'm a fool, kindly shut your piehole. It'd be really appreciated, show some feelings for the new cripple." snarled Torvoth, announcing his feelings on "medical training" with an undeniably obscene gesture. "Now excuse me for a moment, but I have something to do," he said, waving away the others. Gripping his chainblade in one hand, the wounded Vortixx began to drag himself with his other arm slowly and painfully towards the corpse of the nearest Rahkshi. Then, gasping with pain, he put the revving weapon to the Rahkshi's spine and began to cut with an earsplitting squeal. He ignored the concerned glances of the rest of the party and continued his undeniably bizarre work. Finally, after his ears seemed entirely shattered, he draped the detached spine between the spikes of his badly chipped and battered Kadin-helm. In response to the worried stares, he explained as if it were as normal as cutting wood, "I vowed to myself that I would rip off their spines and wear them as a hat in retaliation for that bonecrushing kick." He coughed, spitting out more dark oily mechanical fluid and fell over on his face. "Ow."

"Can you guys give me a moment? A lot of me is kind of really badly broken and I need a bit to come to terms with that. Meanwhile, you wonderful blurry, multicolored lumps can take that time to figure out which of you poor sods is going to carry me the rest of the way on your shoulder." With that, the Vortixx keeled over with a sharp yelp and a number of muttered profanities. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

IC: (Komisk)

The Onu-Matoran, short and stout, lisp on his tongue, one eye missing, stood tall above Torvoth and looked down upon him intimidatingly. "No. You are by far the most idiotic moron I have ever had to lead- you almost got us killed by Rahkshi," he spat at the Vortixx, angered to such a degree that it covered his lisp for a moment , "To think one of uth would bother to carry you is pure imagination. If we can't repair you, we abandon you, or put you down." He placed his crossbow to the Vortixx's head to show how serious he was.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Rungui

"Sorry, but he won't be walking ever again." Rungui stated, looking at Torvoth with a hint of disgust. "The damage to his spinal cord is permanent. At most, I could take care of fractured or dislocated vertebrae but I'm currently not equipped for spinal surgery and this is not the place to be doing it."

Komisk was right though. Torvoth had nearly gotten them all killed, and despite everything that had just occurred, he hadn't learned any sort of humility. If it was up to Rungui, he'd let him rot. Still, he decided to keep his mouth shut.

Doctors weren't supposed to say things like that.

"Is there anyone else who needs medical attention?"

IC: Melna (Darkwalk)

Melna had once thought to herself how Day's little party trick when they first met had felt unnatural and cool at the same time. Now, on the other hand, as she breathed in the damp air, smiling without knowing exactly why, she just felt out of place. She didn't belong here, none of them did, and they had already paid dearly for it.

Lux gargled something, gaining her attention, and a Vortixx dropped by and gave her some quick instructions, to which she nodded nervously and applied the gauze to Lux's leg wound with stringent fingers.

She fought back a tear or two of frustration, Lux needed a firm helping hand, that much she could see, and she was going to give it.

"How does it feel?" she asked.

IC: Farzan (Farzan's Workshop)

"Ah, hello, you certainly didn't waste time" I replied.

"I actually haven't tested these yet, other business, both singular and plural, to take care of, and for that matter other tests to run that are far more exciting."

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Hope you don't mind some interaction, Vox and Requiem. 

IC (Tupua):

Not standing too far away from the two Toa and their captive was another Toa; a dark figure standing in the street, tall and hooded, with a grim halberd strapped to his back. He had quietly made his way through the outskirts of Po-Koro when a sudden explosion had caught his attention, followed by the two ahead of him showing up in his path. He'd watched them passively for a few seconds with blue eyes piercing out from the shadow of his hood. Judging by the exchange he had just overheard between them, they probably had something to do with the column of smoke rising nearby. Not a hard connection to make.

However, they weren't working for the darkness, as his sixth sense told him. Had it been otherwise, he would have attacked first and asked questions later. But as things were, he had no quarrel and merely decided to satisfy his own curiosity for the moment. And so Tupua decided to make himself heard:

"It's not wise to linger after attracting that kind of attention." he said, just loud enough for them to hear. "Then again, it isn't wise to attract that kind of attention in the first place if you have not decided on an exit-strategy yet."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC:

Rhea & Co. from Ga-Wahi.

Also if anybody's got a character wandering about in the wastelands, and would like some interaction, here's your chance. :)

IC: [ Rhea / Nero ] - Po-Wahi / Motara Desert / approx. 15 miles W of Forsi

The wasteland in its every facet holds a romance like no other, a mournful magic of the lonely wind across the restless dunes, at once new-born and ancient, all eternal beneath the ruthless sun. What mystery is here, what wraiths and phantoms of ages past! what impassive primal fury, what hot breath of timeless legend!

Overhead, a lone desert eagle circled, swinging dark and easy against the dusty sky.

The shadows of the walkers filtered vaguely upon the sand where their bootprints marked their trail, and Rhea was speaking, and her voice, though just as clear and controlled as it had ever been, seemed eerily quiet, half-lost amidst the stifling void.

"We'll have to camp part of the night, I think-- no point in pushing ourselves beyond reason. This place is unkind to the reckless, and we may need our strength."

Their footsteps made a muffled, nigh-inaudible pad-pad-pad as they walked, and water sloshed faintly in numerous canteens. Wind stirred the dust, and someone coughed.

---

A half-mile further east, Nero the Axe noiselessly skirted the base of a towering dune and paused there, briefly, wary eyes sifting the light that danced on the shimmering horizon.

Edited by Shadowhawk