BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

Leli grinned.  "Don't think the Ussalry would appreciate it at the HQ, they've got enough trouble on their hands with everyone coming in from Ko-Wahi."

Carefully, as if it would melt in her hands, Leli stowed the glowing stone away in her pack, making sure to cover it with other items.  She didn't like the idea of leaving it alone in her dwelling.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Syvra

Syvra glanced down at Demos as he prepared the syringe.

A pity really, such a once proud killer reduced to this. Make sure you kill me before ever letting me become like this.

Can do.

Syvra knelt down towards Demos' left arm, and ran a finger along the bottom center of it. He paused at a certain spot, and quickly injected the antidote into Demos' bloodstream.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

"You're free to go wherever, Uyism, but you're reading into things." The Onu-Matoran stood and stretched with the faintest hints of amusement, watching out of the corner of his eye as Leli tucked the Stone away. What it meant still weighed heavily on his mind, but it wasn't the time to think about it. "Shouldn't be a long walk there."

"Ready, Major?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Timeskip With Minjao for the sake of moving forward

IC: Manjo

Jettix's thought train was derailed by the echoes of a merry tune, drawing his attention to a whistling Manjo and annoyed Sade on his tail.

"Ahoy Captain," he said, giving the boss a mock-salute. "Good news and bad news. Good news is, we found some crummy alchemy lab with all I need run by some senile old woman living in a bad part of town. Pretty sure she's keeping all the neighbourhood kids hopped up on whatever it is they're taking nowadays, 'cause her head was in the clouds, man! High as a kite!"

His hand sprung upwards with an audible "Whoosh!"

"Anyway, I'll bust in the night before the op, kill her, and cook using her stuff. When I'm done, I'll get rid of all evidence and make sure the body's never found, hide for a bit in case I'm being followed, and then hightail it back here so we can pregame before the main event.

"Bad news is Sade won't go on a date with me."

----

IC: Rungui

"There's something wrong with your face."

OOC: Ditto.

IC: Taranis and Tenjin - Tunnels (Heist Meeting Spot #2)

"Such a shame," Tenjin said, his voice dripping with sarcasm as he and his brother appeared but a moment later, hauling in their pilfered goodies. "You two would've made such a lovely couple."

Stepping over into an area currently unoccupied by anyone else, the duo set down what they were carrying, revealing the multitude of items they were able to scavenge up to the rest of the room's inhabitants. A few buckets of paint sat off to the side, surrounded by a few powerless masks that had haphazardly scattered themselves outside of a nearby bag. Leaning up against the wall was a roll of tattered fabric, most commonly used for making tents, that the pair had fished out of a surprisingly clean dumpster (a feat in it of itself considering their combined size), which they thought rounded out the collection of items pretty nicely.

In other words, depending on how much effort people were willing to put into making them, every member of the crew would have plenty of materials to fashion disguises from.

"What my brother is trying to say is... we've come bearing gifts," Taranis said flatly.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Saccior

A lone rowboat off the coast of Onu-Wahi slowly pulls to the shore, lurching to a stop amongst emerald waves. A lone figure steps out carefully, a sword strapped to his back. His golden mask glimmers in the sunlight, and he cracks a smile. 

"Hello Mata Nui."

OOC: Well, I've finally joined! My character is a prospective miner on the search for rare metals and gems. Open to interaction!

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

Morning

The word held a completely different meaning for a citizen of Onu-Koro than it did to anyone living under Mata Nui's sun. The promise of a new day, new opportunities and chances at life, was drowned in the same noise of machinery and heavy industrious labor starting its noisy work for the day. Onu-Koro's efficiency and systematic process produced nothing new under the lightstones.

Ferron shook himself out of bed and morning daze, and shambled out of his small bedroom to get to work...

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra glanced down at Demos as he prepared the syringe.

A pity really, such a once proud killer reduced to this. Make sure you kill me before ever letting me become like this.

Can do.

Syvra knelt down towards Demos' left arm, and ran a finger along the bottom center of it. He paused at a certain spot, and quickly injected the antidote into Demos' bloodstream.

IC: Phantom

The Toa of Sonics tensed up as the needs slipped into his skin. He didn't care what anybody said, you never get used to needles. He sat still for a few long seconds, waiting to feel a difference. And when it did, he wished it hadn't.

He coughed, his throat feeling suddenly dry, then heaved as it suddenly got worse, and the breath caught in his throat. His eyes went wide with panic and his limbs, fueled by adrenaline lashed out. His eyes shot to Syvra. Was this planned? Was he being betrayed?

Did he care?

His body did. The air in his lungs was trapped, with no escape. His vision swam, his diaphragm contracted, and his vision faded slowly. In desperation, his elemental power lashed out, screeching tones emanating from his thrashing body, vibrating the building, driving knives into the ears of everybody present. His face twisted into an expression of panic and agony...

And then there was silence.

OOC: R.I.P. Demos.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

It took sometime for the ringing to stop, and when it finally did it was only to greet a migraine knocking at the door.

"Well... That was unexpected. Thank goodness the mask was removed or else we would all likely be dead right now."

He looked down at the Onepu stand-in and held up a single hand, "I'm sure you have many questions, the biggest one likely being; Why did that kill him? The answer is surprisingly simple: Everybody's body is a bit different, and because of that sometimes people's bodies don't react kindly to foreign substances being injected into their blood." He glanced over his shoulder at the corpse of the De-Toa "Could I predict this reaction? Not in the slightest. But he was dead either way." he glanced back to the Ussalman "At least it was somebody expendable, the only reason he was even released from his cell for this mission."

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Tuli & Khervos (Onu-Koro, Ferron's Forge):

As Tuli and Khervos neared Ferron's forge, they could see the light inside and hear faint sounds of movement.

"He's awake," Tuli said. "Wait outside the door while I check if he's ready."

"Why wouldn't he be?" Khervos asked.

"I don't want to be inconsiderate," Tuli replied. "Besides, I have to make sure he's ready for the news."

Khervos nodded. They arrived outside the door, and Tuli alone peeked inside. He spotted the Fe-Turaga and said, "Good morning, Ferron... I know I'm earlier than usual, but... Is it all right to come in?"

IC Tuli, Khervos & Thira (Onu-Koro, Ferron's Forge):

Tuli smiled and entered the forge. "Well, I just had some news... and I wanted you to be the first one to know. I'm not sure how to say this..."

Tuli hesitated for a moment, then gestured to the doorway. "Khervos, Thira, it's ok."

With that, Khervos appeared from behind the doorway, along with him a third Matoran. The other Matoran was a female, yellow and purple in color, bearing the same stunning beauty Tuli possessed. The eyes behind her Kanohi Huna, however, held the same analytical look Khervos was known for. Though she didn't differ physically from the rest of the Matoran, her eyes spoke of naivite and inexperience. It did not take a detective to figure out what her relation to the other two Matoran was.

"Ferron, this is Thira," Tuli said. "She's... she's our daughter."

OOC: Just as a disclaimer, the last I checked this sort of thing was allowed under certain conditions. If not, I can always change it.

Ferron's face crinkled into a warm smile as he took a step forward to get a closer look at the young Matoran. For once, he actually needed to kneel down to reach the level of Thira's eyes.

"Hello, Thira. I'm Turaga Ferron, it's very nice to meet you."

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Thira looked at Ferron's hand and took it in a handshake. She returned the Turaga's smile as she said, "Nice to meet you too, Ferron. I've heard a lot about you."

Tuli rubbed the back of her head as she said, "I wouldn't say 'heard a lot'. Just the basics."

Khervos chuckled. "As I recall, you spent hours talking about the whole adventure we had together in Ko-Wahi. Not to mention the tale of how you two originally met."

Thira's eyes drifted around the room, taking in all the tools and pieces of metal lying around the forge. "You really need all this?" she asked, mystified. "What sort of things do you make out of them?"

"Well, I'm sure your mother's already told you that I'm a smith. It means I work with metal, mostly. Weapons, armor, appliances, even jewelry." Ferron explained.

"It's a pretty intensive job, so I'm lucky to have your mother around to help out." he continued as he stepped aside to let Thira see the rest of the forge. The massive, still cold furnace, the many metalworks hanging from the walls, and the disparately placed tools and metal fragments strewn across workbench and table.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Thira looked around in wonder. She did not have an elemental connection to metal, but she found the warmth of the furnace soothing and inviting.

"Would you... would you teach me?" she asked, earning looks of surprise from Tuli and Khervos.

Ferron blinked, slowly, several times.

One student of his (Oliphko) seemed to have given up, and the moment he was starting to worry about his capacity for teaching, another hopeful showed up at his actual doorstep to ask him to teach her. The elder smith's chest swelled with an unexpected burst of pride.

"You're sure about that? You don't actually know anything about what this job is like, you know" he still deigned to ask.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Thira shrugged. "Which is why I'd like to learn," she said. "As long as it doesn't distract you from your work."

Tuli and Khervos stood silent, deciding to let Ferron make the call. If Thira wished to learn smithing, it could mean that was her place in society.

IC:

The Toa and Matoran slowly lowered their hands. The latter rubbed his temples when Syvra explained. "Ohhhhh man... Why me?" He closed his eyes and gave a long sigh. "Hhhhhhhhhhh okay. We're going to need to autopsy the body to make sure it was an allergic reaction and not the poison itself that killed him. In the meantime, I'm afraid you'll need to remain in Onu-Koro with a guard..."

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Syvra stared into the eyes of the Onu-Matoran. "I don't think so. There is no reason for me to stay longer than I need to to make sure my payment is finished. Whether he died to a severe allergic reaction or to the poison, doesn't affect my place in this matter. He was dead as soon as I injected the poison into him before we left Onu-Koro. Onepu knew full and well what this entailed when he gave me permission to use the poison." He takes a step forward, hands resting across his chest "And I didn't go and find the location of the Blackrock, and destroy it soon after, all of which the ussalry failed to do, just to waste more time on a dead Criminal that nobody truly cared whether he lived or died."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Thira shrugged. "Which is why I'd like to learn," she said. "As long as it doesn't distract you from your work."

Tuli and Khervos stood silent, deciding to let Ferron make the call. If Thira wished to learn smithing, it could mean that was her place in society.

"I don't see how it will" Ferron replied, contemplative.

"As long as your parents are okay with it, it can definitely be arranged"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Nacka

The Matoran didn't even see her coming.

A quick blow to the neck, a soft grunt, and he was out. Nacka dragged him away from the window and dumped him in his kitchen. What the Matoran called home was a tad larger than most, and for good reason: He was a high-earning merchant in town, selling tech and ores at the most competitive prices around. Wealth brought him power, and power brought over-confidence. No security, no guards, easy pickings.

He did have a safe in the far corner though. Nacka grinned, her scarred flesh rising and giving a more creepy look than she would have liked. She applied an ear to the safe wall, tuned her hearing aid, and began the process of finding the tumblers. "Easy." she murmured.

Once open, she pocketed the hefty bag of widgets and escaped through the back door. Nobody was alerted, nobody heard, and nobody saw. At least, she hoped.

OOC: Nacka OFI

IC Tuli, Khervos & Thira

(Onu-Koro, Ferron's forge):

"I think trying out work with Ferron's guidance would be good influence for her," Khervos stated with a shrug.

Tuli nodded her agreement. "If you want to do it, Ferron, we would be greatful," she said. "Of course I'll still be helping you with your work, so you won't have to worry in case things get too busy."

Thira grinned. She was obviously excited, but did her best not to go too crazy about it. "I'm looking forward to this," she merely said.

IC:

Nacka sped off towards the market, or the first populated place she came across. That Matoran she knocked out would be awaking up soon, and she needed to be gone. She slid the bag of widgets into a large pocket on her belt; if it wasn't for her black jumpsuit, the belt alone would get her mistaken for a merchant of some kind.

She planned on counting it later, maybe getting a drink, and then some shopping. She might have enough to pay off the rent this month. A crooked grin spread across her scarred face. She lifted her sights off her head and placed them into a pocket of their own. No point in flashing good tech in Onu-Koro. Everybody had something neat here. The ear piece though...

"Too useful to remove." she chuckled, tapping it with her forefinger. The volume changed accidentally and the sudden whine made her cringe in pain. She adjusted again, and the level found itself listening in on a door squeaking open nearby. Nacka glanced up and looked down the way.

Sure enough, it looked like there was...a pair of Matoran? Three of them? Hard to tell in the dim lighting of Onu-Koro already. But they were leaving, and one...one had something in that pouch. Nacka smiled slightly, stepping faster. It was hung loose at the Matoran's side. Might just be junk like that, but that was a decent sized bulge. She kept her eyes on them, and followed.

OOC: dark-star, It's A Gundam MkII, hope you guys enjoy some interaction outta the blue. Or dark, it is Onu-Koro after all!

OOC: Ranok from Le-Wahi.

[Onu-Koro, Central Environs (Ranok)]

The De-matoran hopped off the wagon, tipping the driver generously.  It was only the kindest of cartsdrivers who would let you have a warm straw cushion during the long bumpy ride from Le-koro.

With his dark coloring and bright green eyes, Ranok blended in well enough with the rest of the populace, and anyway they were used to the occasional traveler.  He picked his way through the center of the Koro, re-familiarizing himself with the streets and searching for a suitable playing spot.  At last, he settled down in a small square just a few blocks from guard headquarters.  There were enough people around to notice, but not too much that his playing would be lost in the crowd.

He opened his banjo case and began to tune his instrument.  Onu-koro suited slightly different intervals than Le-koro.  Something a bit more solemn, but still energetic.  Onu-koro wasn’t a place for love ballads, at least on the street.  There was a rhythm going through the town, created by feet on stone and the movements of the machines beneath the earth.  You couldn’t fight that rhythm.  You had to use it.

Ranok began to play slow at first, low notes that blended inconspicuously into the sounds of the street.  He began to pick up speed after a few minutes adding riffs on the higher strings until he was sitting on top of  lively, rambling melody occasionally punctuated with slaps on the drum of his banjo or shouts of ya! or hey!.

He smiled and nodded as the first widget flipped into the worn muaka-fur case.  He didn’t, of course, miss a beat, or if he did he turned it into an excuse for syncopation.

OOC: Ranok open for interaction.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC Tuli, Khervos & Thira

"I think trying out work with Ferron's guidance would be good influence for her," Khervos stated with a shrug.

Tuli nodded her agreement. "If you want to do it, Ferron, we would be greatful," she said. "Of course I'll still be helping you with your work, so you won't have to worry in case things get too busy."

Thira grinned. She was obviously excited, but did her best not to go too crazy about it. "I'm looking forward to this," she merely said.

"Very well, then it's settled"

Ferron paused for a moment to take stock of the young Matoran. A young, receptible mind, willing to learn and wanting for knowledge.

He nodded. Yes, this could do quite nicely.

"Let's try this again. Surely there's something I can be good at teaching" he thought to himself

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Jettix

"I'd prefer that we leave as little bodies as possible," he stressed, addressing Minjao. "Get creative. I want as little strings of evidence leading back to us as possible. If anything - and Mata Nui forbid - we might find ourselves shooting our way out of the bank. Apart from that particular scenario, I don't want us having to deal with corpses. It's an unnecessary risk."

Turning his attention to the tw-three skakdi, he surveyed the disguise materials they had brought, nodding approvingly. "These'll be alright. Depending on what we find out through our proxy - and I'll get to that in a second - we might have to get more complex with our disguises. In the meantime, I don't see why these won't work on a basic level."

Finally, he faced Sade. "Alright, last order of business. The sun's coming up, the bank should be opening soon. Are you ready?"

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Zeska

He fiddled with the gold pin in his fingers. Getting up from the table, he took his leave of the establishment and exited to the relatively fresh air of the underground Koro.

OOC: Open for interaction

IC Tuli, Khervos, Thira

"Great," Thira said with a big smile on her mask. "I can't wait to get started."

"Speaking of getting started, I should be heading to my office now," Khervos said.

"And I'm ready to begin my day's work too," Tuli added.

With a wave of goodbye, Khervos left the forge.

IC: Vordes

Vordes walked along, with little mind to where she was going, both in actual route and in destination, one hand gripping her bag strap.

'Ugh, Cave village.' ran through her mind. She didn't like Onu-Koro much, but the dark, damp underground Koro was the closest this island had to a Gravity village. She hoped to one day start one, maybe find a nice, deep ravine(or enlist help in making one), make it into a little haven for her element. That would be nice. She smiled for a moment at the thought. Then she remembered the actual situation. Her eyes returned to being half-lidded and her smile vanished.

OOC: Vordes OFI

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC:

“We should probably find somewhere safe to stow that.” Tarnok commented, under his breath, to the other Matoran next to him. Though she was doing a good job of making it look normal, safeguarding a backpack was a lot harder to do than stashing it somewhere. “Somewhere no one would think to look would be better.”

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

Leli nearly snapped at him.

screamed

She caught herself, a half-formed "no" getting very close to leaping out of her mouth. He didn't mean anything by it. He was trying to help.

can't appreciate it

"I'm not sure," Leli began quietly, "I don't like the idea of not having it near."

Despite herself, she glanced around, not exactly sure what she was watching out for. Unsurprisingly, there was nothing out of the ordinary. She took a breath.

Too tense.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Nacka

Nacka retrieved her sights from her pouch and slipped them on. She clicked them into NOD, the world before her turning into a fuzzy green. Then she zoomed in on the pair of figures ahead of her, some 300 paces.

"Trouble in paradise?" Looked like the one-Female, apparently-was about to yell at the male. She stopped though. "Interesting. Either she didn't want a fight...or the attention."

Nacka retuned her hearing aid on them. She'd know soon enough.