BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"Yes, we probably should. We'll of course need to find a good spot to start with, hmm... ah, of course"

"Tuli," Ferron said and turned to his assistant, "if you wouldn't mind closing up shop here for the day and locking the door, that'd be much appreciated. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Now, if you wouldn't mind following me, Oliphko" Ferron said as he took the lead.

IC Tuli

(Onu-Koro):

Tuli did as she was told without hesitation, but with uncharacteristic silence. She had a lot on her mind, but now was not the time to bother Ferron with additional concerns. After closing up properly, Tuli waved a goodbye to Ferron and went home.

IC: Reson/Nariya - Nariya's House.

After hearing Reson's story in full, Nariya sat back, smiling sadly. "I'm glad you managed to turn your life around, then." 

"Speaking of which," he got up and looked around for a notebook. "Tell me everything about the murder." 

"I've already been interviewed," Nariya stammered, not wanting to relive those memories so soon.

"But they didn't know you like I do. I want to hear it from you." Reson said, sitting back down beside her. "If you want this guy caught, that is...."

Nariya glared at him. "Of course I want him caught.... I just don't want you getting yourself hurt in the process."

"I'll be fine," Reson replied, "it's you that I'm worried about. You found the body. What if the killer comes after you next? I want him caught before he gets a chance to try, or before anyone else gets hurt." 

She took several long, deep breaths, trying to calm herself. "Alright.... I'll tell you...."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jettix

"No, I don't think it would," he said with a chuckle; an old, knowing grin spreading across his face.

He walked over to the Skakdi and crouched so he was at eye-level.

"Let me set something straight here," he half-whispered, the smile almost completely gone. "This isn't my first rodeo. While you were likely still standing over frightened Matoran, letting your size be the key to their coinpurses, I was making the big bucks."

He paused, as if in thought, looking up to see if the other Toa in the room was still present and listening, before returning his gaze to the Skakdi.

"True, I often lost it later - bad habit of gambling, I s'pose. Oh, not at a table, with other, more secure banks; had some long runs in the local prisons after that. Smartened up after each one, but not quite enough. I'm a lot older now, a lot wiser. At the cost of my... imaginative youthfulness, I've become a little more cautious, a little more... discreet.

"Discretion is what we're going to need, here. The last group that tried to rob the Onu-Koro Bank ended up a lot worse than in prison. They went in, all gung-ho, guns blazing, ready to kick and take their cash and run.

"Some of those people are stone-cold dead now. Dead, do you hear me? If we're going to rob this place, rashness or pride or ego has no place by my side. We do this quick, we do this quiet, and we do this without anyone noticing."

He stood up and looked between the two beings in the room.

"Capisce?"

IC:

"Now that sounds sensible," Crystalia smiled. "I'm experienced with going in with stealth and getting the job done, I used to be an assassin." she smiled.

"I didn't offer my services to wind up dead or in prison. In reality I care little for the payout, though I do expect a share... no I'm doing this more simply because I'm bored."

"So, what is our actual plan?"

OOC: Just gonna let my presence be known here.

IC: (Sucogu)

The warrior, having set up camp at a smaller inn down a block, had traded his larger swords and axes for six tranquilizing throwing knives, a dagger coated with the same chemical, a grappling hook & cord, and a compact crossbow slung across his back. Before leaving his room, he covered his armor in black cloth.

Now properly armed for subterfuge, Sucogu climbed to the rooftops and readied himself for the hunt.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Once safely below ground, Fionne seemed to change entirely.  All that transpired after that point, the Onu-Toa had managed to remain quite calm.  The strangers the Akari had come across were a bit... disagreeable, but he'd still managed to keep his cool, a bit more than usual.  The reason was simple... he was in his element.  This had been a weird day for sure, but in the dark tunnels of Onu-Koro... there was something familiar about it.  Fio had felt quite confused up until this point, so perhaps something he was used to would help him come to terms with his situation.  A thought came into his head.  Did he come from a place like this? It seemed possible, judging from how natural it felt to him... it was small, but the more he thought about it, the truer it seemed.  He could imagine himself drilling and digging... a miner? More likely than not.  The first step to regaining his memory? He would just have to see.  After all, this could just be due to the environment having a connection to his element... but the more he thought about it, the more he felt otherwise.  Oh well, Fio thought with a small laugh.  No use worrying over it right now.

Completely unaware of Lehti's issues with the killing of plants until just now, Fionne stared at the situation transpiring between her and... this somewhat hostile stranger.  He couldn't say that he liked this new figure, but deep down, he felt that she was being a little unreasonable too.  Not known for his silence, but unsure of how to respond, the Toa had remained quiet, until the moment that it was over, and the Akari were able to move on.  He didn't think much of it, aside from noting to be careful around plants with Lehti present.

Now, all attention was once again brought to Kajak.  At this point, he was quite certain that the Po-Toa was an adequate leader.  Fionne trusted him, but as their leader spoke, the whole group was asked for input.  He couldn't help but chuckle a little.  "It's hard to make a decision when there are so many choices ahead of us, eh? Each one has a different outcome, which we couldn't possibly foresee..." Fionne began.  "But you do make a point.  We should speak to some of the more, ahem, agreeable natives about this dwelling we've stumbled upon.  Anyplace they gather regularly would be a good place to try... such as what Tsuda has suggested, yes." He paused once more to chuckle.  "And I must admit, I'm a bit hungry myself!" 

He remained decently good-natured about the situation, but didn't hesitate to show a bit of seriousness.  "But we might want to take care.  We don't know anything about these people, and we don't want them turning on us if we seem crazy or unusual." he pondered out loud.  Quickly, he added, "You know... having amnesia and all.  Yes, that would be quite unfortunate indeed."

• Upvote 2

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

IC: Oliphko (Cave)

"So, um, what do I need to do? I tried to focus and use the powers.. the powers I feel in my body, but I.. can't. How did you do it? Control the iron in that pickaxe? I mean, you seemed to just close your eyes and focus, and I tried doing that, but it didn't work. Is it like learning to speak or walk? Skills that are easy for younger to learn? I know that there are no 'Toa schools' on this island, so all those.. all those people who are born to be Toa must have an innate ability for using elemental powers. So is it like that? Can I even learn to use them? Am I too old?"

IC: Ferron (Cave)

"You can use your powers, Oliphko, you just need to learn." Ferron said.

"Becoming a Toa is not a fluke, it means you have something waiting within you, something that will let you accomplish great things, but it's up to you to harness that potential. One is never too old, too young or too weak to be a hero, but you have to rise to the challenge to realize your potential."

"Starting with your powers is just as good a place as any, it's no more or less important than other parts of the title." he said

Ferron lifted the pickaxe, holding it up for both of them to see.

"I think... I can use this as an example to start with. Whenever I use my elemental powers, I do it with a set goal in mind, I wanted to fix this broken tool, to make it whole again. I can assume you've tried this approach and failed, yes?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Ferron (Cave)

"One of the things that often helps me, is reminding myself what my elemental power means to me, what it represents" Ferron said.

"Look at my hands," he said, holding them palm outwards toward Oliphko," what do you see?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Yes, it's artificial" Ferron said. He closed his hands into fists and held them closer to his own face.

"Ever since I... lost, my hand, and my leg" he added, gesturing to his left leg which also glimmered below the knee with the reflection of a lightstone's glow in metal.

"Ever since then, I've had to rely on my powers to stay active. They were all that stood between me, and life like a cripple."

"I needed them, I relied upon them in a way I never had before, and that's what it now means to me." he said, and he lifted the pickaxe again

"I'm a smith. I mend and create, and repair, and the one thing I always know, is that I can always trust the material I control to be strong, sturdy and solid. Iron is the element of Reliability, because we can always trust it to do what we need it to do"

"You saying that using your powers is like a bar of soap slipping through your hands is... an apt way of putting it. Have you ever given any consideration to what your elemental power might represent, to others or to you personally?"

• Upvote 4

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Well, I am.. erm, I was a stone carver. I chiseled stone and make all kinds of things, mostly figurines and statues.." I should feel uncomfortable telling someone personal things like these, but I decide to trust Ferron. So far, he seems to be a good and wise person. "I guess it allowed me to express myself.. Because..I spend a lot of time alone, so being able to do that was really important.." I mean, I guess that's still true. Wait, maybe I could..

"Maybe.. perhaps I can express myself through my elemental powers instead of chiseling rocks? Could that work?" I ask him somewhat excitedly.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Ferron smiled.

"Yes, you get it" he said, nodding to spur her on.

"The Principle of Po-Koro is Creation, after all, and you once having been a Stone Carver fits perfectly. That's the angle you could take to get a hold of your powers"

"So go ahead" he said, "get into the mindset you did when you spent your time carving rocks, try to imagine yourself in that situation. Then you let that desire to create or shape something take effect in the real world"

Edited by Rucks

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Alright, teacher" I say and smile. This feels like it should work, in fact, I'm not sure why I didn't figure this out sooner. So, creation. I paint a picture in my mind, see the completed shape. What should I make? A statue, perhaps? A statue of what? Ah, I have an idea. An image of the completed work appears before me, so it's time to turn it into reality. I close my eyes and focus on the image in my head. This is different from chiseling, definitely.. Well, then I should imagine that I'm actually shaping this statue out of a sandstone boulder.

First off, a basic shape, vaguely similar to the completed statue, but lacking detail. The boulder smoothens, cracks and changes. A ghost made out of stone. Good, and now details. The face is the most important part of a statue, and the hardest. It embodies the entire statue, and must be as perfect as possible. The shapes must be symmetrical, and not too detailed. It should be pleasing to the eye, almost lifelike. Dents begin to turn into seams, the rock obeys me. The face soon appears to be good enough, but I know it isn't, it never is. The surface around the crevices smoothens, the seams grow deeper. The wise expression of the person represented by the statue becomes evident.

After the face is done, I must move on to the rest of the body. The shapes intensify and the rough lower section of the rock begins to turn into something different, something more alive, something that resembles a person. The shapes become increasingly detailed, the work nears its completion. I haven't seen all the details of his body, so I decide not to carve the rock anymore, lest it becomes an inaccurate image of him. Besides, this way the focus will be on the face, the important part of the statue. Little more polish and its done.

Now what?

Oh right, I was in a cavern deep underground. I open my eyes and..

..Where did that statue of Ferron come from?

Mata Nui! I.. I did it! I stare at my own creation, a crude grey statue of Ferron, with my mouth slightly open. It's not as perfect as the image in my imagination, but it's good enough. I mean, I carved a statue without ever touching it, simply using the powers within me.. Huh, I do feel a bit tired now. How much time has passed since I closed my eyes?

• Upvote 2

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Pancake, you forgot to put "IC" at the start of your last post. :)

IC: Kajak (Onu-Koro)

The Po-Toa stood in silence for a few minutes, contemplating his teammates' suggestions. "Okay then," he said suddenly, jolting the Akari all out of the quiet almost-trances that they had fallen into whilst he was thinking. "We might as well get some food first. Again, the only problem is currency. Language doesn't seem to be a barrier here, but even so, we'll still need to pay for some food. Tio, what do you think?"

VBWj75sh.png

Mata Nui! I.. I did it! I stare at my own creation, a crude grey statue of Ferron, with my mouth slightly open. It's not as perfect as the image in my imagination, but it's good enough. I mean, I carved a statue without ever touching it, simply using the powers within me.. Huh, I do feel a bit tired now. How much time has passed since I closed my eyes?

"Well done" Ferron beamed, as he walked closer to look at the statue. It was just a bit taller than himself, but proportioned correctly, and unmistakable for anyone else. For a moment, Ferron imagined the statue next to the smaller ones he'd made of Zuriana and Krell... maybe when he passed on for good, maybe then...

"No, now is not the time to think about that"

"Excellent job, Oliphko. Tell me, how did you feel while you did it?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

I guess this is one of those moments when I should be proud of myself, but instead I begin to notice various mistakes and errors on the statue. Ugh. I decide to turn my attention back to Ferron and explain "Uh, well, I felt like I normally do when I'm sculpting a statue. I'd imagine painters and poets feel the same.. or all creators of art. At least, that's what I think.." There was a problem that troubled me slightly, though. "But I had to keep my eyes closed and let my imaginaton flow.. I know these powers can be used by others without this much trouble." I sighed. "I guess there's still work to be done. And I also don't know how to use the powers of my mask"

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC:

Continued from last week's post...

Also, timeskip.

IC: [ Hammerlock ] - Onu-Koro / some random tavern in the bad part o' town

It's five minutes past midnight, and I'm alert, focused, and only just slightly intoxicated.

It took five pints of rotgut apiece to put the other three guys at the table out of action, but I'm winning enough now to foot the bill easily. And I'll be winning more, as the night rolls on.

Idiots. Tough hardworking miner boys, and they can hold their liquor better'n most, but still idiots.

Because no one can hold their liquor like a Lesterin can, and no one can skin a drunk's pockets at cards like an old soldier can, and I'm both.

"I'll call that, raise it ten."

"Uh... I'm... uh, I'll fold."

"Mm-hmm."

"Full house, boys. I win."

Smoke drifts in the air, threading grey and hazy through the whiskey fumes.

" cheater."

"Yeah, sure. Takes one t' know one, buddy. You want some, come get it."

Coins rattle on the tabletop.

"Your deal. And fork 'em clean, or I'll bust your fingers."

"I'd like to see you try, knucklehead. 'Nother round, barkeep!"

Minutes drag by into an hour. I win, lose, win again and then a second time.

My total earnings for the night are modest, barely more than I'd earn swinging a pickaxe in the deep sink. But the game keeps me in bread and butter, and all the time, I'm watching. Listening. Not saying much beyond a careful question or wry comment here and there, but the questions I ask and the tales I provoke are the important ones.

I have been in Onu-Koro for three days now, and my lifestyle is simple, frugal, and strictly tailored to a purpose. I work the gambling tables in a dozen different taverns and eating houses, sift the data from the ebb and flow of a thousand half-heard conversations. I memorize the routines and schedules of the local law enforcement, and I familiarize myself with the city's streets. Then I sleep, but warily, and in a different location each time. I eat and drink on a irregular schedule, according to my hunger and my thirst. No one knows exactly who I am or where I've come from, but they know enough to accept me.

I have made no friends, no enemies, and few acquaintances. I play an honest game, whether it's cards, dice, or the dart board. I win some, lose some, but I always win enough to pay my few bills.

I owe no one anything.

I avoid the fight clubs.

I can afford to wait. Ignorance is bliss... but death rides on its coattails. I must know... must learn all I can, and I must be prepared, both in body and in mind. I am a stranger to this land, and I am alone. And when I make a move, I must know the terrain, the people, and every consequence and possibility.

Every trap, each blind alley. Every blade in the shadows, every eye in the night.

I bide my time.

The Vault intrigues me.

"Uh, well, I felt like I normally do when I'm sculpting a statue. I'd imagine painters and poets feel the same.. or all creators of art. At least, that's what I think.." There was a problem that troubled me slightly, though. "But I had to keep my eyes closed and let my imaginaton flow.. I know these powers can be used by others without this much trouble." I sighed. "I guess there's still work to be done. And I also don't know how to use the powers of my mask"

"I'm not much of an artist myself, so I can only assume your train of thought was what you wanted it to be" Ferron said.

"There's no shame in having to get used to your powers before you can use them effectively, I had to do that too. My crutch in learning to understand my powers was using it to accomplish tasks that they were suited for, like smithing and metalworking. These things will come with time and practice"

"As for your mask..." Ferron trailed off and looked up at the young Toa to make sure which mask it was.

"... I'm afraid I wouldn't be of much help. See, I also wear the same mask that you do, although in a different shape. The problem is that my Mask of Healing is still very new to me as well, I've only wielded it for a very short time."

"So learning to use our masks, I think, is an endeavor we'll have to take on together."

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Lash - Workshop. 

Sighing, the she-Vortixx stepped away from the workbench, laden with notes and schematics and twisted scraps of metal. She'd tried bluffing for as long as she could, but she couldn't figure it out. There was no way she could see to replicate a Rahkshi. Dejected, she walked up to the nearest of the guards. "Excuse me, I'm going to need to speak to Onepu, or someone else high-ranking. It's important." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: [ Hammerlock ] - Onu-Koro / some random street

It is now thirty minutes before closing time (which would mean 'daybreak' in any other village but down here it's dark all the time so yeah), and my unfortunate victims drinkin' buddies are snoring in their chairs with no money in their pockets and the barkeep is getting irritated.

So I get up, not even staggering at all despite the six pints of cheap whiskey humming in my bloodstream, and pay my tab and leave, via the back door. Which is marked 'Employees Only', but by the time the barkeep realizes what I'm doing I've already done it, and he couldn't stop me anyway. I'd stomp his face in a heartbeat if he asked for it, and he knows it.

But me, I'm not huntin' trouble.

I move quickly through the alleyway, making little noise, and then take a sharp right-hand turn and cross the street into a more upscale section of town.

Shadows and filth and unsavory company make grand cover for an apex predator, but they're not always a healthful place to sleep. Not unless you like waking up with your coin purse AWOL and mebbe a nice big hunk of your jugular MIA, just for good measure. Onu-Koro's pretty tame, all things considered, but even a tame cat's got claws.

I keep walking, not making an obvious point of being paranoid, but just casually sticking close to cover and keepin' an eye on things around me.

OOC:

Open for interaction, if anyone's interested.

Edited by Shadowhawk

OOC:

Continued from last week's post...

Also, timeskip.

Open for interaction, if anyone's interested.

IC: Navuru (Onu-Koro)

It's taken three days, but those feeble-minded bureaucrats down at the office have finally registered me as alive.

I could always hear well as a Matoran, but now... especially with a Great Arthron, I can hear almost anything. Even the faint footsteps outside. (Hammerlock)

I don't know who it is, and I don't much care. Frankly it could be all the monsters of Karzahni out there and I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

IC Wekar:

Wekar looked over at the Toa, who hadn't spoken much on the walk. "Nothing too big, just trying to help get out some refugees from Ko and Ihu. Shouldn't take too long..." Wekar reached the café and yelled inside, "Hey, guys! You still here?"

OoC: I really want to go to Ko and battle my Ta-Lesterin up there. :D

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I could always hear well as a Matoran, but now... especially with a Great Arthron, I can hear almost anything. Even the faint footsteps outside. (Hammerlock)

I don't know who it is, and I don't much care. Frankly it could be all the monsters of Karzahni out there and I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

IC: [ Hammerlock ] - Onu-Koro

I come upon a nondescript doorway, one of many, that opens into the street. And just like any other sane, sensible person, I don't give it a second glance or even a second thought beyond 'well hey what if someone jumped out and tried to knife me'.

I walk straight past it and keep walking.

OOC:

Gonna have to try harder than that, me lad. ;)

BTW, I'll be gone tomorrow and possibly the day following as well. Just so y' know.

Well, that's just great. "Um.. Well, I assume you have used some other mask before? It can't be that different to use a different one.. or can it? Anyways, maybe we can try to heal the cut in my my upper leg."

"Well, yes, I suppose so" Ferron said, "such minor injuries are among what I've mastered so far."

"Would you sit down, so we can give it a look?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Ahkmou, Onu-Koro (The Golden Pickaxe)

In the semi darkness of the stairwell to the rooms, Ishi paused.  His weight wavered, and then he leaned against the stone wall and let out a long sigh.  A palm pressed to his brow, the informant thought how best to remedy his situation.  Dervish was an ally, but a mercenary.  Hiring Sucogu to remove her was a smart tactic, if risky.  Everything hinged on each player not fully knowing the truth, and with powerful warriors and devious spy masters a smooth resolution, one with the blood of Arabeth spilled quietly in an alleyway, was less gamble and more drunken grab for success.

"Pickle me in a bula berry, but I do love gambling," Ishi grumbled, and made his way up the stone stairs.  

Their room was modest, with a fireplace.  Ishi took over a chair near the flickering warmth and gave Dervish a once over.

"So," he said, "anything to tell about our forgemaster?"

Edited by Kughii

OoC: Oliphko is already sitting on the ground

I adjust my position and extend my injured leg. The bandage wrapped around the cut is partially dark red because of dry blood. It's a nasty sight, and I grimace slightly. The doctors did give me some herbs and medicine that take away the pain, but I have to eat some regularly if I want to avoid agony. I look at Ferron (not in the eyes) and await for his response.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Ferron knelt down beside Olipkho, looking at the wound with a furrowed brow.

"This looks worse than you made it sound, Oliphko" he remarked as he moved to remove the bandage.

"I'd suggest you try it yourself, but... I think I might feel safer tending to this wound myself"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Destiny isn't something that happens overnight. It takes time. But quite frankly I am bored. AND IT IS NIGHT! Well, according to the clock, you don't get much sunlight in a subterranean city. I need something to do other than spend hours cooped up plotting the downfall of Matoran society in a house far too small for me anyway with elemental powers I don't have the opportunity to use.

Taking out a stone slab out of the drawer and a carving tool I start carving an advertisement for my services: Work needed! Come inside for details.

Maybe not the best but it will do.

I put it outside the house. This street is not exactly busy at night (which is good thing considering the amount of thugs and hoodlums in this town) but just down the road is Ferron's Forge, the greatest forge in town, (or so I'm told I've never gone there) so someone of the type I'm looking for will pass by and notice. There's also the cafe that I HAVE gone to, there are some... interesting people to be found there.

As I go outside I see the nutjob (Hammerlock) again for what I hope will be the last time. I try to put the sign up and go back inside as quietly as possible.

And believe me I know quiet.

OOC: Open for interaction.

• Upvote 2

IC Tsuda

The red man rustled through his pockets. Whetstone... Waterproof matches, small ruined diary and some loose chunks of lint. No money.

"We could work for our food."

OOC: Pancake, you forgot to put "IC" at the start of your last post. :)

IC: Kajak (Onu-Koro)

The Po-Toa stood in silence for a few minutes, contemplating his teammates' suggestions. "Okay then," he said suddenly, jolting the Akari all out of the quiet almost-trances that they had fallen into whilst he was thinking. "We might as well get some food first. Again, the only problem is currency. Language doesn't seem to be a barrier here, but even so, we'll still need to pay for some food. Tio, what do you think?"

IC: Tio - Onu-Koro

I looked to Kajak. I didn't have any better solutions than Tsuda's, "It would probably be wise to find a sort of... guide to help us learn about this place. If we're working for money, we should know what we're getting into."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Lash - Workshop. 

Sighing, the she-Vortixx stepped away from the workbench, laden with notes and schematics and twisted scraps of metal. She'd tried bluffing for as long as she could, but she couldn't figure it out. There was no way she could see to replicate a Rahkshi. Dejected, she walked up to the nearest of the guards. "Excuse me, I'm going to need to speak to Onepu, or someone else high-ranking. It's important." 

OOC: So sorry I haven't responded already, I've been rather distracted and don't have an excuse beyond ADHD.

IC: Aar

"Ah, sure," the Komau-wearing Onu-Matoran said with a nod. "We can escort you over to the HQ, but you'll have to leave your Rahkshi. I'm sure you understand."

IC: Onepu

Meanwhile, the Ussalry's captain had returned to headquarters in a foul mood. Little emotion was visible outside, but internally, he was seething with rage at Makuta and his maniacal followers. It wasn't until he'd closed his office doors that he dropped the façade. He stood still for a moment, concentrating on what he hated most, before flinging his knife at a bookshelf. The dull thud it made as it embedded itself in a book's spine wasn't enough. Carefully putting down his dolabra, he strode around his desk, then toppled it onto its side with a mighty shove. Still not enough. He bruised his knuckles on that wall, drawing a little blood. No, nothing would be enough. Not until Echelon was dead, and every last vestige of Makuta wiped off the island. He would personally see to it that even any mention of Makuta in history would be locked away deep, where only the Akiri knew where.

"Even dead you haunt us," he muttered to the dartboard painted to look like an infected Hau on his wall. "No more. No more, you hear me?" He almost thought the mask smiled.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord