BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Betrii

I'm willing to forgive if he can apologize, then we can all continue on together.

Toku - Onu-Koro

"I think I might be able to talk something out of him, at least when he wakes up. Not the first this has happened. Anyway who are you exactly?" 

My name is Betrii. I was assigned to guard Le-Koro by Matau, but I know I'm not like the Toa, or anyone else here. I lost about the last three months of my memory and woke up here. I just want to find some friends so I can have meaning again.

I'm willing to forgive if he can apologize, then we can all continue on together.

Toku - Onu-Koro

"I think I might be able to talk something out of him, at least when he wakes up. Not the first this has happened. Anyway who are you exactly?" 

My name is Betrii. I was assigned to guard Le-Koro by Matau, but I know I'm not like the Toa, or anyone else here. I lost about the last three months of my memory and woke up here. I just want to find some friends so I can have meaning again.

IC: Toku - Onu-Koro

"Well you're not alone in the memory loss I and Raku also showed up with no memory of... well anything."

It's time to move on.

Toku - Onu-Koro

"Well you're not alone in the memory loss I and Raku also showed up with no memory of... well anything."

"Let's wake Raku up. If he says he's sorry, I'll give him his mask back."

IC: Toku and Raku - Onu-Koro

"Better stay back, hopefully he'll trust me more"

He shook his arm a little 

"What happened?"

"You made a...wrong move to say the least"

"Wait the toa...she didn't get away did she?"

"Well she did knock you out a little but that was only in self defense if what she says is true, now I want you to calmly get up and say hello"

Toku helped Raku and half dragged him in front of her

"Hello"

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.

"What happened?"

"Well she did knock you out a little but that was only in self defense if what she says is true, now I want you to calmly get up and say hello"

"Hello"

"Hello, Raku. Sorry we got off on the wrong foot."

I hand Raku his Kanohi mask.

"I hope we can be friends and have awesome adventures!"

"What happened?"

"Hello"

He put his mask back on

"Friend what?"

"Um excuse me"

He quickly took Raku over to the other side of the room

"Now if you don't want to run into anymore trouble I recommend trying to socialize, at least give it a chance"

"Alright"

The walked back over

"What was your name again?"

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.

"What happened?"

"Hello"

He put his mask back on

"Friend what?"

"Um excuse me"

He quickly took Raku over to the other side of the room

"Now if you don't want to run into anymore trouble I recommend trying to socialize, at least give it a chance"

"Alright"

The walked back over

"What was your name again?"

"My name is Betrii, Raku. I feel like I met you two before my memory loss.... hmm... what shall we do now?"

"My name is Betrii, Raku. I feel like I met you two before my memory loss.... hmm... what shall we do now?"

"Well how much of Mata Nui island have you seen, or at least remember?"

"I know Le-Wahi like the back of my hand, I've made a few excursions to Po-Koro and Ko-Koro, but other than that I haven't seen much.

IC: Jettix

"First thing in the morning, when this guy goes off-duty, I'm gonna need you to start. Time is of the essence. In the meantime, I'm gonna try and figure out some more of the layout of the Bank. Try and work out the framework of our plan."

He turned to Minjao.

"You said you can brew poisons, right? I'll need you to make a large quantity of a sedative agent - preferably powerful, potent and long-lasting. Gaseous if you can. Liquid will also work if you can't. Sade, you can help him if you wish."

Next, he turned to the tw- three skakdi.

"You three are going to go find us something to conceal our identity. Masks, body paint, cloth, anything that will mask our normal appearance. But be subtle about it, if you can. Twins, no offense, but you two are gonna stick out like a sore thumb, so try and get creative. I'll keep thinking on my end, but if you come up with an idea, toss it my way."

He reviewed his sketch, making a couple adjustments.

"I'll be here, doing some more scout work. If you need me, just wait till I get back in my body. And don't put any more on my face."

• Upvote 2

IC: Taranis and Tenjin - Tunnels (Heist Meeting Spot #2)

"Yeah, yeah... This isn't our first rodeo, you know," Tenjin sneered, displaying a half-hearted salute as the pair turned their attention towards Faraki.

"Are you coming, or not?" Taranis growled as the twins began trudging their way through the tunnel system.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC (As Faraki): "I'm ready to go." Said the skakdi of magnetism as he followed the twins. *I have a powerless kanohi for Jettix or Sade to use and if it's painted to match the guards' color scheme, it should be enough to fool them unless there's not enough paint to execute my idea. * the magnetic skakdi spoke to Taranis. "You got an idea to disguise our spines? I was thinking about binding them flat to our bodies."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Minjao

"No promises, Captain," he winked, always smiling. "Though I can assure you that you'll get your sedative. Given enough time and the proper resources, gaseous won't be a problem. I'll need stuff like herbs, extracts, minerals, a handy dandy chemistry set, Ussal dung, blah blah blah, and I'll also have to find a safe place to cook."

Jao hooked his thumbs onto his belt, looking at Sade now.

"You're welcome to come 'shopping' with me. I do enjoy the company of a beautiful woman."

---

IC: Rungui

Rungui sipped his coffee and said nothing. Papa Stratos, Mama Stratos, Dally, and Dina made four. 

"Who's number five?" he tested.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Taranis and Tenjin - Tunnels

"Oh, I'm sure we'll figure something out," Taranis continued. "But we need to see what we can get our hands on first. Not much sense in making up a plan if it ends up requiring something we can't get a hold of."

"That's "genius-speak" for "I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but I don't want to look stupid," by the way," Tenjin said, making air quotes and raising his voice a few decibels higher than normal.

"I don't see you coming up with anything good," said the De-Skakdi as he glared daggers at his twin.

"Uh, hello? I'm Tenjin. No idea I ever come up with is a good idea. And here I thought that at least you of all people would've realised that by now."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Point made. Now shut up and keep walking."

Leaning himself to the side so that his brother couldn't see, the Vo-Skakdi widened his grin before silently pumping his fist in victory.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC (As Faraki): The skakdi of magnetism took off the kanohi he liked to wear. "If I can find some paint, I'll change the color of the kanohi and tell Jettix to wear it. It's powerless, but at least he can conceal the normal mask he wears. Maybe if we get lucky, there'll be enough paint in the right color for the female toa and him to dress up as the guards."

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Minjao Manjo

Jao visibly beamed. He didn't even care that she got his name wrong.

In fact, Manjo seemed like a pretty cool name.

He might have to change his to that.

"He-heeeeeeeey," he crooned, briefly slinging his arm over Sade's shoulder, the other outstretched skyward with an open hand. "Don't worry babe, Manjo knows how to show a girl a good time. It'll be nothing but me, you, and a night out on the town, having some fuuuuun."

And so, Manjo's smile split the heavens as he led this gorgeous woman back into the city.

Hand in hand.

Oh yes.

Hand. In. Hand.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Rungui

Rungui sipped his coffee and said nothing. Papa Stratos, Mama Stratos, Dally, and Dina made four. 

"Who's number five?" he tested.

IC:

"Delta," he said. "Older sister. She worked in the Engineering Corps, down in the mines. Fixing machines ... improving machines ... She was a bit of a prodigy when it came to that sort of stuff, if we're being honest."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

Tarnok watched quietly while Gavarm, resolving to meet up with the Major later to talk. Whatever his purpose was it would have to be dealt with after he had talked to his friend. Whom, he noted, seemed to almost be in a trance. It was almost as worrying as the panic from before.

"Are you alright?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Leah): 

With her arms folded, the Toa of water had stood back and listened to the discussion so far. The situation was dire. And with every day that passed, it gave the occupiers of Ko-Koro time to dig in a little deeper, tighten their grasp on the village and reinforce their stronghold. But then she remembered an encounter she had had in Le-Koro, many moons ago, with a dark Toa who tried to give her the slip in the jungles she had spent most of her life in. Finally, she spoke up.

"The Ko-Wahi refugees might be able to help in securing a safe passage out of the village for the hostages, or even aid in infiltrating the village covertly. As well-guarded as the Koro might be, Echelon's forces are not native to the region, they do not know it as well as those who call it home. They might know paths our enemy's scouts would never find."

IC (Korero)

Korero nodded.

"They might," he concurred. "So might Reordin."

He glanced to Sulov.

"Where are he and Stannis right now?" he asked his Toa-Brother quietly.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Leli

"I am fine, thank you for seeing me on such short notice."

Her voice was steady, rising and falling with her irremovable Le-Koroan accent just as it always did.  The statement was innocuous and mundane, but the ghost of panic that drifted behind her golden eyes was not.  She had watched Gavarm go, making sure the door was at least shut before speaking, while her hand endlessly twirled the iridescent gukko feather normally positioned by her Kanohi.

Take the hint.

"We should get going."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: The living GPS has the sudden and entirely unexpected feeling that someone, somewhere, has just compared him to an object.

He eyes Korero inscrutably.

"...Let's get them in the loop," Sulov continues, holding out a hand.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

She didn't speak.

not yet

Leli tilted her head towards the door, her eyes fixed on the space before her as she stepped around her cluttered desk and made in that direction.

Her steps were even, almost methodical, as she pushed it open and continued on through, not once glancing at the Onu-matoran.

they had to go

OOC: more jam with your jam

IC:

"The man she's looking for, Tykoh, you wouldn't happen to know anything about him?"

"Not much, no," was the reply. It was a hole in her knowledge that Naona was seeking to fix, but at the moment, she was rather lacking in any information.

"He always did keep to himself, especially in terms of the guard, but I was hoping his name had come up, once or twice," Roth worked his jaw for a bit, chewing over the words before speaking again, "Thought he was dead, to be honest.  Beginning to doubt that, now.  If you find him... when you find him, be careful, would ya?"

"I will try," she said.

"Surprised Kyhril-" Roth stopped himself, glancing back to where the toa of Magnetism had disappeared.

"Sorry, Dehkaz, hasn't mentioned him.  Then again, I suppose he wouldn't want to be associated with the bad rep."

There was at least some tangible connection between her partner and the man they were seeking, then. Naona filed the information away; she would query Dehkaz further once she was finished talking. Finding her protege was a priority, and every scrap of knowledge would be useful.

"Can you tell me more, then?" she asked.

Roth shrugged.  "Like I told your friend, Arina or whatever her name really is, it’s been… more than a while since I worked with him, and some of this is second hand.  Just know that he might have a different story, when you find him. "

"What do you want to know?"

"How much do you know of his capabilities, what activities did he perform, and any habits of his."

They rattled off her tongue like bulletfire, her professional, clipped tone immediately moving to inquire as much as she could from the other being. If an encounter occurred, then knowing such information would be incredibly useful. It was practical to ask.

The lesterin considered her rapid-fire interrogation before speaking, he seemed no stranger to being questioned as such.  It tended to come with working on both sides of the law, or not stopping to consider which side was which.

"Capabilities?  He was a fighter, that's for sure, and probably still is.  Didn't know how or when to give up, I had to haul him out of a stupid brawl more than once.  But, well, he was young and driven.  The world had put a chip on his shoulder, and he never seemed able to brush it off.  Never used a sword or anything of the like, fought with either with a bow or his hands.  I doubt you'll have to fight him, though," Roth adjusted his posture before continuing.

"Like I said, he kept to himself.  Wasn't the kind to go looking for trouble, but didn't back down from it.  Didn't drink overly so, nor was he frivolous.  Grew up in Ko-Wahi, from what I could figure, so that wasn't much of a surprise.  Had an intensity about him," Roth snorted, "Quite like yourself, and your young friend, to be honest."

"Quiet fellow, I suggest at least trying to talk before weapons come out to force conversation."

"Hn."

Tykoh would have changed a lot since the Lesterin before her had worked with him, but it was still useful information. Intense and stubborn then, but also not particularly a troublemaker. Naona knew people of that ilk; she herself had been somewhat similar in her youth, and could empathise. Even if their target had become someone different in the passing years, she knew from experience that one did not usually undergo a dramatic shift in their fighting style.

If they did come to blows, she would already have a general idea of their capabilities.

"I will try and keep that in mind," replied the Toa of Stone laconically.

It seemed like for a moment Roth was going to continue speaking, the lesterin taking a breath as if preparing himself for something he'd regret later.  The sound of heavy footsteps on the aging wood stopped him beforei he could start.  Roth directed his gaze to the doorway where Dehkaz stepped through, a long package tightly wrapped in fabric held in his hand.

Dehkaz gave a nod to Roth, before moving to stand by Naona.

"I know that look, you two probably want to get moving.  Well, if it helps, last I knew, your young friend was on her way to Ko-Wahi."

Naona nodded, already moving to leave the house. There was little else that she could do here; Dehkaz had likely already taken everything that was required. It was time to go.

Dehkaz stood where he was, head down and chin resting on his chest in thought.  He glanced over to Naona.  "You go on ahead, check with the sentries and see exactly which path she took.  I'd like to know what Roth told her about her parents... It could be important.  Shouldn't take too long."

The Toa of Stone stalled, the pit-pattering of her feet against the earth pausing as she turned back to glance at her compatriot. A slight frown had materialised upon her face. Her eyes seemed to display slight confusion; why was Dehkaz asking only now? But ... if he believed it would assist them in finding Hari, then that would be acceptable.

Slowly, she nodded, before turning her back on them once more, feet carrying her through the earthen door and away.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

Tarnok followed quietly, but he was growing more concerned by the minute. Leli had seemed normal before she left, even normal when she came back if it hadn't been for her moment of panic. But this was as far from normal as he had ever seen her. Something was definitely wrong.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Sulov flicks his eyes toward Leah. He doesn't know what he can say, but he thinks he understands how she feels. He missed having someone around who knew the Reordin behind the sardonic counterpart to Stannis; someone who watched his back, against anything from Rahkshi to Makuta; someone who sensed the feelings of others--power to detect intent notwithstanding--and could accurately respond with an admixture of words.

He mostly just missed having a friend.

He would like to knuckle her like he does Reordin but quickly decides to save it for later. Now is not the time to be so unrestrained. So he puts his head down, then up in a slow mirror of Leah's gesture, not affirmation inasmuch as reciprocity.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

With a sigh, Leli pushed open the door to her dwelling, the hinges protesting after not having been used for quite some time.  It was modest, by all accounts, and indistinguishable from the other earth-carved buildings around.  She didn't have time to stop by after returning from the Darkwalk, and even before the Ussalry had kept her busy enough that it was easier just to sleep there.  She stepped through, and fumbled for a lamp, before the eerie, steady glow of a lightstone filled the room.  Leli glanced around and found... everything just as it was.

It took a moment for her to remember that she wasn't alone, and everything was exactly where she had left it.  Scattered across the floor.

"Karz," she swore, her eyes widening at her unconscious use of language, before scrambling to clear at least some of the clutter away.  Tablets and paper sheets, letters and flowers from home, and even a few miniature gukko figurines.  "Sorry, sorry, I don't really have guests."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"Leli, Leli." The Onu-Matoran said softly, placing a hand on her shoulder to try and impede her movement and slow her down. The behavior was marginally more in line with what he was used to seeing from her, but only just. The concern hadn't abated at all. "Leli, it's fine. Calm down."

fK5oqYf.jpg

Leli started as Tarnok placed a calming hand on her shoulder, her muscles tensing sharply, though her expression didn't change nor was there any visible indication of her distress.

"Okay, okay.  Sorry."

She was nervous, sure, but that was understandable considering the fact that her house was a disaster.  Wasn't it?

stalling

Her stomach was doing flips.  Slowly, she made her way over to one of the few uncluttered chairs available, gingerly lowering herself into it as if any sudden movement would cause her to fall apart.

she couldn't

Something else.

can't say

"Tarnok... down in the Darkwalk," Leli began slowly, voice low, hand fumbling around inside of her pack, which she had been clutching tightly since she had returned. "There was something else... I don't know what... I can't possibly."

She couldn't continue speaking, and simply pulled out a stone, darker than obsidian and yet giving off a faint purplish glow.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"..." Tarnok was quiet for a long moment. The Onu-Matoran was certain of what he saw before him, but it seemed so unlikely. He'd never seen one in person before, so he assumed he must be wrong. He turned his head slightly to get a different angle, then to the other side.

"... Is that...?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

She bit her lip, her hand was shaking.

this wasn't it

"I... I don't know," Leli's voice cracked as a breath that she didn't realize she had been holding escaped her lungs.  Of course she knew.

She could feel it, as if the stone was attached to some previously unknown part of her, connected by a string that it constantly tugged on.  It was seeping into her hand, even now, down through her arm.  A sense of quiet anticipation emanated from it, as if the midnight stone were watching her, judging her.  Waiting for something that she couldn't identify.  Almost reluctantly, Leli passed it over to Tarnok, the glow noticeably dimming as it left her palm.

she tried

"I just... I don't know what to do."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -